ADVERTISEMENT

Free the Jan 6 "Hostages"...

I think it’s pretty obvious. No one serious wil, work for him. He lready went through those on 2016 and they to a person have spoken about how dangerous another term will be. He will have no one on board who is anyone but a yes man, no one te contain his dangerous and unconstitutional instincts. He wants nothing except revenge and to keep himself out of jail. Isn’t that beyond obvious at this point?
Dangerous!!!!

OK mcbigot.

Sorry, only imbeciles buy into that load of crap propaganda.

Racial injustice by a few racist cops is what led to the blm protests. Some rioters that were both for blm and against blm took advantage of the situation and broke the law.

No dem politician started the blm protests nor did Biden or any dem politician defend any of the rioters or call them hostages.

Only partisan hacks try to pin the summer of love on Biden and dems
You
OK mcbigot.

Sorry, only imbeciles buy into that load of crap propaganda.

Racial injustice by a few racist cops is what led to the blm protests. Some rioters that were both for blm and against blm took advantage of the situation and broke the law.

No dem politician started the blm protests nor did Biden or any dem politician defend any of the rioters or call those that were caught hostages.

Only partisan hacks try to pin the summer of love on Biden and dems
you have to be one of the dumbest morons ever to post on this board. I’m not kidding Grover my 7th grade daughter is brighter than you. Cori bush and blm on the heels of Ferguson. Blm and the Dem convention. Unarmed blacks being killed at disproportionate rate which was false when blacks are 13 percent of the population yet commit nearly half the violent crime. Harris tweeting with her rush to judgment declaring cops murderers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network
is there something wrong with you mentally? Just tell us. Bc we will treat you accordingly. If I wrote something it is accurate. Or I wouldn’t write it. Unlike your stupid ass commenting on legal matters and shit you know nothing about.

Last edited:
I'm curious if you can provide some examples of police departments who faced significant funding cuts in the wake of the summer of love. And, of those police departments, how many saw those cuts last more than a year. Alternatively, I wonder if you are aware of any police departments that saw their funding continue to increase despite politicians claiming their were being defunded.

Take your time if you need.
Boy that’s a lot of goal posts and twists and turns to navigate through to prove a point that’s been made over and over again.

Words matter. And even if some cities faked defunding the police by accounting tricks, it sends a message to officers and to the ACAB world that their services are valued less.

The Left’s attempts to spin the defund the police movement show that you’re not interested in reasonable discussion. You just think we’re all idiots.

Boy that’s a lot of goal posts and twists and turns to navigate through to prove a point that’s been made over and over again.

Words matter. And even if some cities faked defunding the police by accounting tricks, it sends a message to officers and to the ACAB world that their services are valued less.

The Left’s attempts to spin the defund the police movement show that you’re not interested in reasonable discussion. You just think we’re all idiots.
The left's attempt to spin? All I'm asking for is accuracy instead of spin. And this isn't about defund as a movement. We agree it's a bad idea. This is about McM's repeated exaggerations of the actual harm supposedly done by Biden-era Dems.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
The left's attempt to spin? All I'm asking for is accuracy instead of spin. And this isn't about defund as a movement. We agree it's a bad idea. This is about McM's repeated exaggerations of the actual harm supposedly done by Biden-era Dems.
That fine. I was reacting to your post as written - not in the overall context of the response.

But yes, there are continued attempts by the left to whitewash the Defund movement as if it never happened or happened in words only. Neither are true and the consequences are still lingering. The surge in “no cash bail” magistrates and judges is frightening and hastening our urban decay. Words matter.

My exaggerations? Dont confuse your continued ignorance with my “exaggerations.” I’m not exaggerating in the least. This is one soros DA. Read the number of cases dumped for failure to prosecute. Do you know what failure to prosecute means? Do you know how that happens? You’re delving into an area you know nothing about

Last edited:
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
That fine. I was reacting to your post as written - not in the overall context of the response.

But yes, there are continued attempts by the left to whitewash the Defund movement as if it never happened or happened in words only. Neither are true and the consequences are still lingering. The surge in “no cash bail” magistrates and judges is frightening and hastening our urban decay. Words matter.
Words absolutely matter. They embolden movements

Last edited:
This is a corner my daughter and her friends and all the kids walk daily. People jog early, cycle. If you have no clue what you’re talking about don’t weigh in. And it’s obvious you know very little about this stuff.

So how about the rights actual attempts to defund fbi and undermine faith in fbi?

Spin away

Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

Reactions: UncleMark

It’s comical. The left is hoping people have amnesia. Let’s cite 2023 crime stats. Let’s forget what we did to inflation. Defunding police when the Dems took over and Harris’ was prejudging cops murderers. . And now when it for reversed and our policies blocked pretend it’s us doing well.

No he is correct. In a board of yabbuts you worry over a mosquito bite compared to stage 4 cancer. With re to blm in stl alone 4 cops were shot and a retired cpt killed. One small city. Over a false narrative pushed by the left.

The left is scary dangerous. From soros and progressive DAs bail projects attacks on cops defunding police to the endless bs of manufactured grievances to open borders.

Trump is awful. We’d all be better off If he has a heart attack. His take on Jan 6 is awful and wrong.

But comparing trump and Jan 6 to the Dems is a light drizzle to a category 5 hurricane.
What if he shows up at the convention with a flag stained with J6 blood and tries to touch all the state placards with it? And orders you to salute as you drive by the memorial?

Defund the police was a dumb phrase that was short lived and didn't fully illustrate what the dems were suggesting.

It was more a suggestion to reallocate funds and tasks towards people that may be able to handle some situations where a policeman isn't necessarily required or best suited to address.

Defund the police was a dumb phrase that was short lived and didn't fully illustrate what the dems were suggesting.

It was more a suggestion to reallocate funds and tasks towards people that may be able to handle some situations where a policeman isn't necessarily required or best suited to address.
We aren’t all as stupid as you are Grover. We know what it means. And we know the consequences IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS not Jan 6 bs. Like every other poorly thought out left wing bullshit

This kind of stuff is why you're not a serious poster.
This is why you’re removed from reality. Local news. Public info. 990s. This is your MO when you get slapped around by COH and others. No one should take your posts seriously. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Just uninformed feelings

Last edited:

Your second paragraph is what it became after the initial actual desire to defund the police proved to be bad policy and bad politics.

This kind of stuff is why you're not a serious poster.
Say what?

Luckily the Pittsburgh example didn’t come to be. The former Democrat Zappala ran as an independent and people around here have ****ing had it with crime and weak DAs and elected him.

Democrats suck at messaging.

We aren’t all as stupid as you are Grover. We know what it means. And we know the consequences IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS not Jan 6 bs. Like every other poorly thought out left wing bullshit
Says the person defending jan 6 and over exaggerating the dems poor phrasing of defund the police.

Keeping showing us how stupid you are every time you post. It is comedy gold

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Says the person defending jan 6 and over exaggerating the dems poor phrasing of defund the police.

What do you mean by poor phrasing? Money was taken away from cops. Then crime spiked admins recognized this is hickory stupid and added money back to the budgets. Fing moron you are. I have no idea why I waste time with you.

If you took the time to research ANYTHING before you posted you wouldn’t be so wrong every time. . Whether it’s cori bush and blm or blm and the Dem convention or police crime stats or soros or police budgets it’s all public info. Research before you post. And law threads don’t post at all. You have no idea and it is just vapid partisan garbage

Learn something. Then post. And when people show you ACTUAL FACTS like Portland stop ignoring them. Try to learn.

If you took the time to research ANYTHING before you posted you wouldn’t be so wrong every time. . Whether it’s cori bush and blm or blm and the Dem convention or police crime stats or soros or police budgets it’s all public info. Research before you post. And law threads don’t post at all. You have no idea and it is just vapid partisan garbage

Learn something. Then post
I am still waiting for you to post one intelligent thing.

All you have is hds and regurgitating conservative propaganda

• Wow
I am still waiting for you to post one intelligent thing.

If you could only research outside of your conservative propaganda or think for yourself...but pigs would fly before that happens.
So you have no content. Nothing. Per usual. Everything I have posted in this thread has been sourced. Cited. It’s factual. So why are you talking? Why are you posting laughing emojis. I don’t understand it. What are you doing on this board? You don’t have support for anything. Ever. Just yabbuts and nonsense

So you have no content. Nothing. Per usual. Everything I have posted in this thread has been sourced. Cited. It’s factual. So why are you talking? Why are you posting laughing emojis. I don’t understand it. What are you doing on this board? You don’t have support for anything. Ever. Just yabbuts and nonsense
Because your lack of self awareness and projecting yourself onto others is funnier than comedy central

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Because your lack of self awareness and projecting yourself onto others is funnier than comedy central
Again this is no content. I said Portland cut funding. Then crime spiked. So they added funding. Why is that funny to you? Why do you think that’s propaganda? Those are facts

Soros funding. Those are facts.

Do you understand facts?

Go on. What will it look like?

If your answer involves “threats to democracy” or “SCOURGE ON WOMEN” then don’t bother to answer.
Well we know that both Stevies (Bannon and Miller) will at a minimum be involved.

I guess people could agree with Miller's ridiculous assertions. But it seems to me it would be nearly impossible to try and claim that he doesn't hold those extreme positions. His track record is pretty well established...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
His sickening spin on January 6 makes me want to puke.

Over 90% of the jailed Jan 6 criminals were convicted of assaulting cops. 140 cops were injured that day, some seriously. Several died by suicide in the weeks that followed. And Donald von Shitzinpantz wants to make the J6 thugs/felons martyrs. They're "honored" at the start of Trump rallies. What a fvcking disgrace.
Wait but isn’t Trump the law and order guy?

we had trump for four years and we had biden. biden opened the border with remain in mexcio reversal, we saw the massive spike in crime with defunding the police and bail projects and attacks on cops. i think you are painfully uninformed. one calls for speculation the other is evidence of the what the dems actually implemented
Yep we had Trump for 4 years and many of his guys have been convicted of crimes. Zero in Obama or Biden’s administrations. And whose followers attacked the capitol police? Oh wait it was an inside job by the FBI. Yeah that’s the ticket. Ok now you seem to be saying Biden defunded the police and caused a massive spike in crime. May want to check the FBI website for the actual facts on violent crime. I’ll give you a hint. It’s down. Oh and by the way murder in the US increased by 30% in 2020. I believe your guy was president at that time.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yep we had Trump for 4 years and many of his guys have been convicted of crimes. Zero in Obama or Biden’s administrations. And whose followers attacked the capitol police? Oh wait it was an inside job by the FBI. Yeah that’s the ticket. Ok now you seem to be saying Biden defunded the police and caused a massive spike in crime. May want to check the FBI website for the actual facts on violent crime. I’ll give you a hint. It’s down. Oh and by the way murder in the US increased by 30% in 2020. I believe your guy was president at that time.
The summer of love fomented by dem’s which followed by defunding police which gave rise to a massive spike in violent crime. When progressive bs was reversed crime subsided. Turn off msnbc and learn to think

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Wake up. And think. About the timing. For yourself.

Say what?

Luckily the Pittsburgh example didn’t come to be. The former Democrat Zappala ran as an independent and people around here have ****ing had it with crime and weak DAs and elected him.
I don't buy the conspiracy angle. Are some DA candidates bad choices? Yes. Do bad choices sometimes get elected? Yes. Are those candidates funded by PACs? Sometimes. Does Soros donate to some of those PACs? I'm sure. But the whole "Soros DA" thing sounds too much like "Jewish space lasers."

But then again, I could be wrong. I mean, there are pretty structured conspiracies to donate money to school boards right now. DAs could be the same. Maybe I'm being too dismissive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT