ADVERTISEMENT

He's back!

I would vote for literally ANYONE if they promised to ban Burger King advertising. canvassing . Donate. All of it.
In addition, all tobacco products sold exclusively in vending machines. Gas stations are a revolving door of new employees. They don't even work there long enough to learn this peculiar language. It's worse than Klingon.

Customer, "yeah, uh, (between wheezes) I'll take 2 packs of Marlboro red special shorts 72s, a pack of cherry swisher sweets.

New employee, "wtf?"

I'm just trying to buy a damn energy drink I picked out of the cooler. I've gotta get to work on time dammit.

BTW

At BK, have it your way
(You rule)

I repeated MAGA talking points? Link? I don’t recall making any predictions about the debate.

Thing is, there’s been MOUNTAINS of evidence of Joes decline which you and your “team” dismissed as right wing conspiracy theories. If I cared enough, I’d go back and find the receipts.

They’re not. I said as much in this thread. I think Trumps a nut.

He’s also objectively more fit to be president than Joe.
Biden is no longer fit to be president and Trump never was. Biden will be replaced; your “nut” will be coronated next week as the GOP nominee for president. The fact that your party continues to prop Trump up is beyond disgraceful.

Reactions: outside shooter
Correct, Little Richard ... he's not a not a mob boss but has mob ties.

Now make your dull brained boring ass attempt some mental gymnastics for our enjoyment.

TIA
Dull brained boring ass?

You're the shithead that replies dumb about 75% of the time.

Probably because that's all you're two functional brain cells can put together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT