ADVERTISEMENT

Free the Jan 6 "Hostages"...

Okay he’s wrong. So what. It’s nothing compared to the left and crime that had a material deleterious impact where we actually live. These people won’t come to your neighborhood and break into your car and shoot you when you run out. I highly doubt they are an ongoing danger like the Dems back with bail projects that let people out of jail
He’s running for President not Mayor of St Louis. I don’t want a President who is likely a criminal and who undermines the rule of law at the federal level. A President that is not aligned with the long-time tradition of supporting law enforcement and the rule of law.

A President that is not aligned with the long-time tradition of supporting law enforcement
"Though many police tend to lean to the right politically, the criticism from the National Association of Police Organizations is new. NAPO endorsed Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012 because of Biden’s presence on the ticket, Johnson said."

NAPO 300,000 cops refused to endorse biden. you are forgetting the dem party's stance during the summer of love and attack on law enforcement. napo had endorsed biden twice. they did not endorse biden

do you think cops appreciate attacks on them? soros DAs that let out bad guys? defunding them? in joe's words come on man

McM isn't a serious poster, and never has been. You'd know that if you paid attention to his posting. He's here for the lulz. Like a less funny version of JDB.
Murt objects to Alohas asinine opinion that its the republicans who are moving away from being the party most concerned with law and order and HE’S the unserious one?

Bahahahahahaaa……

Murt objects to Alohas asinine opinion that its the republicans who are moving away from being the party most concerned with law and order and HE’S the unserious one?

Bahahahahahaaa……
It’s like they totally forgot about the summer of love defunding departments all over the country, replacing cops with social workers, bail projects, etc. none of those things came from the right.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Bahahahahahaaa……
It’s asinine not to see that Trump and the MAGA faction of the party are moving away from the law and order stance of the party. They support the J6 criminals over the Capitol Police. They routinely and baselessly vilify the FBI, CIA and DOJ. MAGAs pretend not to see that their leader is very likely a criminal who didn’t give two shits about protecting national security information. They call convicted criminals “hostages.” None of that is law and order.

It’s like they totally forgot about the summer of love defunding departments all over the country, replacing cops with social workers, bail projects, etc. none of those things came from the right.
I’ve not forgotten it and I criticized all that. We Republicans never defended any of that or any of the criminals. Now some Republicans defend convicted J6 criminals, call them political hostages and want them pardoned. There is no consistency in that.

It’s asinine not to see that Trump and the MAGA faction of the party are moving away from the law and order stance of the party. They support the J6 criminals over the Capitol Police. They routinely and baselessly vilify the FBI, CIA and DOJ. MAGAs pretend not to see that their leader is very likely a criminal who didn’t give two shits about protecting national security information. They call convicted criminals “hostages.” None of that is law and order.
Do you have a position on the largest police organization refusing to endorse Biden after 2020? A position on lefty DAs? A position on Harris’ rhetoric attacking cops? On defunding police departments? On replacing cops with social workers?

800,000 cops were under attack by the Biden administration.

I wouldn’t endorse Biden, don’t like Harris, don’t like any DAs being partisan, think defunding the police was a ridiculous idea and very stupid political slogan. I don’t support replacing police with social workers. I’m consistent in my positions.

Your TDS is flaring again. You’re talking about Trump and J6 and comparing it to YEARS of democrats demonizing LE going all the way back to Obama.

You’re comparing a one time event and the fallout from it to a pattern over many years.

You are incapable of being objective about ANYTHING if it involves Trump.

Your TDS is flaring again. You’re talking about Trump and J6 and comparing it to YEARS of democrats demonizing LE going all the way back to Obama.

You’re comparing a one time event and the fallout from it to a pattern over many years.

Once the far left got hold of Biden and made everything about race things changed significantly. The cops I know, marshals, fbi agents, despise the far left

McM has never been serious. He said so. Said he comes here for entertainment only. I mean his answer to everything right now is Kushner.
I’m serious about my take on Biden his admin and the far left. It’s the worst policy admin of my lifetime. I don’t like murders in my neighborhood or car jackings at my soccer complex. So the Jan 6 bs is precisely how I couched it. But I would hope we are all here for entertainment. In real life I’m getting ready to walk into a place that makes dresses. That’s not fun

I’m serious about my take on Biden his admin and the far left. It’s the worst policy admin of my lifetime. I don’t like murders in my neighborhood or car jackings at my soccer complex. But I would hope we are all here for entertainment. In real life I’m getting ready to walk into a place that makes dresses. That’s not fun
I'm sure you're serious about some things. But you definitely have fun more than you try to turn this into an Algonquin roundtable.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

You’re not objective about Trump.

• Haha
Once the far left got hold of Biden and made everything about race things changed significantly. The cops I know, marshals, fbi agents, despise the far left
Well I despise the far left too. Unfortunately, the Republican candidate for President has become despised by many of the military and federal law enforcement despite being Republican heavy organizations. It’s all him.

There are some (a) poster here that is consistent .
I hate Trump… blah blah x10 million words..

Oh yea, Biden is mostly kind of bad too.

So fun.

There are some (a) poster here that is consistent .
I hate Trump… blah blah x10 million words..

Oh yea, Biden is mostly kind of bad too.

So fun.
J6 criminals - do you think they’re politically persecuted hostages? Do you favor pardoning them? Do you have a more favorable opinion of them or the police they attacked? Do you play the J6 Choir’s rendition of the National Anthem every day? Do you consider yourself a Republican first or MAGA first?

J6 criminals - do you think they’re politically persecuted hostages? Do you favor pardoning them? Do you have a more favorable opinion of them or the police they attacked? Do you play the J6 Choir’s rendition of the National Anthem every day? Do you consider yourself a Republican first or MAGA first?
1- yes, those that didn’t break sh!t
2- yes
3-equal, except a) they broke sh!t b) the cops helped organize the event
4- never heard of it until you mentioned it the other day
5- neither. I’m an independent with conservative social and fiscal preferences. B) yet drastically lean MAGA if it pisses off the swamp!!!

That explain me clearly enough?

I'm sure you're serious about some things.
Murt is serious about Bitcoin, beers, and boobs. In that order……oh I missed one. Baddies with fatties. Oh that’s me 😁

jessica alba sexy girl GIF

Last edited:
1- yes, those that didn’t break sh!t
2- yes
3-equal, except a) they broke sh!t b) the cops helped organize the event
4- never heard of it until you mentioned it the other day
5- neither. I’m an independent with conservative social and fiscal preferences. B) yet drastically lean MAGA if it pisses off the swamp!!!

That explain me clearly enough?
1. I guess you don't think they're persecuted political hostages because almost all of those in jail are in for assault and breaking shit. You should read the article I linked about these criminals.
2. So you favor pardoning those the are in prison for assault and breaking shit?
3. Equal, yes, but a) they both broke shit and assaulted others, mostly law enforcement, and b) if you think the cops organized J6, you're a MAGA loon despite claiming your not. Only the truly loony MAGAs believe that ridiculous conspiracy theory. Epps is one of you and you guys turned on him like a mother eating her young.
4. You would probably enjoy adding it to your playlist.
5. Nah, you're MAGA. We probably share most of the same conservative social and fiscal preferences, but I have no use for MAGA.

The above does explain your better, I suppose.

lmao .....

Super flaming whack job.
i've never understood people like you who just relish in being uninformed and ignorant. in all seriousness it's sad. and i know you have no idea what a 990 is but all of soro's grants are public information. the people soros backs are a cancer on a city. but you wouldn't know that.

This week, New York-based billionaire George Soros pumped $116,000 into the Missouri Justice & Public Safety Political Action Committee, which is supporting Gardner.
Other candidates he has supported include Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, who got about $2 million from him in February, according to the Chicago Sun Times.
The Wall Street Journal reported he had donated almost $4 million to political action committees supporting prosecutors in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico, Texas and Wisconsin.

Fast forward and here are the consequences of the prosecutor soros got elected:
25,000 cases dismissed.
2,735 cases dismissed by judges for failure to prosecute.

one soros prosecutor. one small city before her forced resignation

Last edited:
Murt is serious about Bitcoin, beers, and boobs. In that order……oh I missed one. Baddies with fatties. Oh that’s me 😁

jessica alba sexy girl GIF
well i'm heading ot the bar in the next hour to meet up with one of my best buds at the place that serves beer and those heavenly pretzels @larsIU. and we're going to for certain talk bitcoin, drink beers, but will have zero shot at boobs. guy is loaded. houses in arizona, chicago, florida, jdb/twenty guy, mba thunderbird, but somehow got this rosacea shit and his face looks like the elephant man now. out of nowhere. i don't know why he can't fix it. maybe he's just done and doesn't care. i'm gonna ask him. the worst part is he always has a big dip in at the same time

jessica alba's ass. mercy

No he is correct. In a board of yabbuts you worry over a mosquito bite compared to stage 4 cancer. With re to blm in stl alone 4 cops were shot and a retired cpt killed. One small city. Over a false narrative pushed by the left.

The left is scary dangerous. From soros and progressive DAs bail projects attacks on cops defunding police to the endless bs of manufactured grievances to open borders.

Trump is awful. We’d all be better off If he has a heart attack. His take on Jan 6 is awful and wrong.

But comparing trump and Jan 6 to the Dems is a light drizzle to a category 5 hurricane.
Speaking of mosquito bites, kind of like you obsessing over trannies?

• Haha
Go on. What will it look like?

If your answer involves “threats to democracy” or “SCOURGE ON WOMEN” then don’t bother to answer.
I think it’s pretty obvious. No one serious wil, work for him. He lready went through those on 2016 and they to a person have spoken about how dangerous another term will be. He will have no one on board who is anyone but a yes man, no one te contain his dangerous and unconstitutional instincts. He wants nothing except revenge and to keep himself out of jail. Isn’t that beyond obvious at this point?

I think it’s pretty obvious. No one serious wil, work for him. He lready went through those on 2016 and they to a person have spoken about how dangerous another term will be. He will have no one on board who is anyone but a yes man, no one te contain his dangerous and unconstitutional instincts. He wants nothing except revenge and to keep himself out of jail. Isn’t that beyond obvious at this point?
Uh no

And yet not a single person defended the rioting during the summer of love and Biden has never called those arrested that summer as hostages that need to be freed. The only disagreement was how many people were rioting vs peacefully/legally protesting.

Your yabbut falls apart like most of your yabbuts.

I'm curious if you can provide some examples of police departments who faced significant funding cuts in the wake of the summer of love. And, of those police departments, how many saw those cuts last more than a year. Alternatively, I wonder if you are aware of any police departments that saw their funding continue to increase despite politicians claiming their were being defunded.

Take your time if you need.

I'm curious if you can provide some examples of police departments who faced significant funding cuts in the wake of the summer of love. And, of those police departments, how many saw those cuts last more than a year. Alternatively, I wonder if you are aware of any police departments that saw their funding continue to increase despite politicians claiming their were being defunded.

Take your time if you need.
That’s been posted so many times. NYC alone reallocated a billion away from the pd. Then when violent crime spiked and yet another cult policy proved stupid they began adding funding. The problem is the attacks damaged cops and many had no desire to go back. Hence money but no interest

And yet not a single person defended the rioting during the summer of love and Biden has never called those arrested that summer as hostages that need to be freed. The only disagreement was how many people were rioting vs peacefully/legally protesting.

Your yabbut falls apart like most of your yabbuts.
This is too deep for your superficial brain but it was the endorsement of blm bs and anti cop rhetoric predicated on a false narrative that fomented the rioting.

This is too deep for your superficial brain but it was the endorsement of blm bs and anti cop rhetoric predicated on a false narrative that fomented the rioting.
OK mcbigot.

Sorry, only imbeciles buy into that load of crap propaganda.

Racial injustice by a few racist cops is what led to the blm protests. Some rioters that were both for blm and against blm took advantage of the situation and broke the law.

No dem politician started the blm protests nor did Biden or any dem politician defend any of the rioters or call those that were caught hostages.

Only partisan hacks try to pin the summer of love on Biden and dems

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
That’s been posted so many times. NYC alone reallocated a billion away from the pd. Then when violent crime spiked and yet another cult policy proved stupid they began adding funding. The problem is the attacks damaged cops and many had no desire to go back. Hence money but no interest

Yes, we did go over that. NYC used a combination of book keeping tricks and reassignment of functions to officially cut the police budget without really cutting it. Austin as the example in your article did much the same.

Did anyone actually cut the funding and corresponding function of police overall? Seattle, maybe? I'm not sure. But most of the examples people give don't pass detailed examination.

Yea numerous cities. Portland off the top of my head. Then record homicides followed and they kicked money back in. Again this was asked and answered and cited as nauseam. Zero interest in rehashing shit over and over
Yes, we did go over that. NYC used a combination of book keeping tricks and reassignment of functions to officially cut the police budget without really cutting it. Austin as the example in your article did much the same.

Did anyone actually cut the funding and corresponding function of police overall? Seattle, maybe? I'm not sure. But most of the examples people give don't pass detailed examination.
I

• Haha
Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
Yea numerous cities. Portland off the top of my head. Then record homicides followed and they kicked money back in. Again this was asked and answered and cited as nauseam. Zero interest in rehashing shit over and over

I
Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT