ADVERTISEMENT

Why no outrage from the board's right wing on this trial or issue in general?

So pathetic. I can't understand it. Do people really believe the stupid shit libtards preach? Are you really that ****ing dumb? Do you honestly believe they are in it for the purpose of total inclusiveness and equal for all as they claim? Do you really believe that what they are doing is not based on what the people funding them want,rather than what is best for the country? Teaching 3rd graders about transexuality? Setting up secret "meetings" without parental knowledge to "educate" kids about THEIR OWN sexuality at 8 years old? Telling them it's ok to hide from their parents because their parents might not be safe is ok? Look at the riots...they are rioting,for the purpose of gaining back what they feel should be a right...to kill their unborn babies. Who does that?...Who in their right mind would claim that black lives matter,and then turn around and advocate for infanticide? How do supposed devout Catholics such as Pelosi and Biden also support the killing of babies? How do you dumbasses not have a problem with OUR SITTING PRESIDENT being on the Chinese,and Russian payrolls? We're any of you ever required to think for yourselves as children? Or were you just handed $ by mommy and daddy and told to go play? Do you ****ing imbeciles not see what dem policies are doing to the country? A blind man in a dark room could see this administration's lack of knowledge leadership,experience,and problem solving skills,and the affect its having none of which are good. All this,because you soft ass pussies don't like the mean orange guy. You are all a ****ing joke and your parents should be ashamed that they contributed to the world's stupidity by breeding. Keep doubling down dumbasses....as you can see by recent and upcoming elections,the country is tired of your dumb shit.
Have a snickers and relax.

Got it. No I'll be direct. The invasion of ukraine didn't occur during trump's tenure. it occurred during biden's. it is having a profound deleterious impact on the quality of our lives in America. it's yet another strike against biden. no one cares if coaches suffer injuries to their players that lead to losing streaks. at the end of the day all that matters is the record. the source of our pain is immaterial. that we are in pain and biden is in charge is what matters. to me. He's a coach on a terrible losing streak. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe he has bad luck. Doesn't matter. outcomes/results are awful
I'm surprised this is a topic of conversation. It's pretty obvious why Putin waited. He was hoping Trump would win. Not because he thought Trump was a real ally, but because he knew Trump was inherently skeptical of NATO, so under Trump, the Western alliance would be weaker. When Biden won, he decided, f*ck it, invade anyway. Maybe because he thought Trump had already done enough damage. Maybe because he felt Biden was weak enough that he couldn't do anything to repair the alliance. Who knows why? But it's pretty clear Putin wants a weak West, and he felt Trump was giving that to him. That's really not debatable.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I'm surprised this is a topic of conversation. It's pretty obvious why Putin waited. He was hoping Trump would win. Not because he thought Trump was a real ally, but because he knew Trump was inherently skeptical of NATO, so under Trump, the Western alliance would be weaker. When Biden won, he decided, f*ck it, invade anyway. Maybe because he thought Trump had already done enough damage. Maybe because he felt Biden was weak enough that he couldn't do anything to repair the alliance. Who knows why? But it's pretty clear Putin wants a weak West, and he felt Trump was giving that to him. That's really not debatable.
So he felt Trump was giving him a "weak west"..therefore he waited till Trump was out of office to invade? Cmon man....that just isn't even logical. Seems to me that Trump telling him years ago,that if he invaded Ukraine,"I will bomb the hell out of Moscow before you know what is going on" was a great deterent. He knows Biden is weak and won't do anything is why he waited. Proof that Biden won't do anything?...the Ruble is the highest sought after currency in the world right now. Yeah...he did it because Trump...lol.....pay attention.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
So he felt Trump was giving him a "weak west"..therefore he waited till Trump was out of office to invade? Cmon man....that just isn't even logical. Seems to me that Trump telling him years ago,that if he invaded Ukraine,"I will bomb the hell out of Moscow before you know what is going on" was a great deterent. He knows Biden is weak and won't do anything is why he waited. Proof that Biden won't do anything?...the Ruble is the highest sought after currency in the world right now. Yeah...he did it because Trump...lol.....pay attention.
When did he threaten Putin with nuclear weapons?

And there’s a reason nuclear powers don’t make idle threats like that, because they either have to be taken seriously and really start MAD or people scoff at them as saber rattling.

Tell me another story, daddy.

And there’s a reason nuclear powers don’t make idle threats like that, because they either have to be taken seriously and really start MAD or people scoff at them as saber rattling.
Nuclear powers don't make threats like that? Have you been reading what Putin and Xi have been saying?

He's saying that's what he'd tell Putin if he were still president and if he wins the the election in two years.

So pathetic. I can't understand it. Do people really believe the stupid shit libtards preach? Are you really that ****ing dumb? Do you honestly believe they are in it for the purpose of total inclusiveness and equal for all as they claim? Do you really believe that what they are doing is not based on what the people funding them want,rather than what is best for the country? Teaching 3rd graders about transexuality? Setting up secret "meetings" without parental knowledge to "educate" kids about THEIR OWN sexuality at 8 years old? Telling them it's ok to hide from their parents because their parents might not be safe is ok? Look at the riots...they are rioting,for the purpose of gaining back what they feel should be a right...to kill their unborn babies. Who does that?...Who in their right mind would claim that black lives matter,and then turn around and advocate for infanticide? How do supposed devout Catholics such as Pelosi and Biden also support the killing of babies? How do you dumbasses not have a problem with OUR SITTING PRESIDENT being on the Chinese,and Russian payrolls? We're any of you ever required to think for yourselves as children? Or were you just handed $ by mommy and daddy and told to go play? Do you ****ing imbeciles not see what dem policies are doing to the country? A blind man in a dark room could see this administration's lack of knowledge leadership,experience,and problem solving skills,and the affect its having none of which are good. All this,because you soft ass pussies don't like the mean orange guy. You are all a ****ing joke and your parents should be ashamed that they contributed to the world's stupidity by breeding. Keep doubling down dumbasses....as you can see by recent and upcoming elections,the country is tired of your dumb shit.
You can’t say that in a respectful and civil manner? Some of you truly embarrass us Republicans.

Link it. You directly quoted Trump, where did you see or read that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Guy
You can’t say that in a respectful and civil manner? Some of you truly embarrass us Republicans.
He's writing in the manner that befits this board. If you understood it, it's effective writing.

Not everyone shares your kumbaya style.

You could say that about anyone who posts anonymously.
Posting in a manner that you would not do when talking face to face with someone is cowardly. This newbie wouldn’t talk like that to anyone. He’d be sporting black eyes all the time.

Posting in a manner that you would not do when talking face to face with someone is cowardly. This newbie wouldn’t talk like that to anyone. He’d be sporting black eyes all the time.
How do you know he wouldn't talk to someone like that? He doesn't have to talk to everyone like that - just the idiots on this board.

Half the people on here I wouldn't give the time of day to if I saw them. They're fools who aren't worth dealing with and they wouldn't talk shit face-to-face like they do here.

But does that mean they're cowards? I have no idea. We're all anonymous - or assume we are.

How do you know he wouldn't talk to someone like that? He doesn't have to talk to everyone like that - just the idiots on this board.

Half the people on here I wouldn't give the time of day to if I saw them. They're fools who aren't worth dealing with and they wouldn't talk shit face-to-face like they do here.

But does that mean they're cowards? I have no idea. We're all anonymous - or assume we are.
Come on. He’d be sporting black eyes constantly if he did. No way he does. Sane people don’t. If he’s insane, maybe . . .

Come on. He’d be sporting black eyes constantly if he did. No way he does. Sane people don’t. If he’s insane, maybe . . .
And yes, I think all those anonymous posters talking shit here are very likely cowards as well. It’s my first thought about them. Every time. Never impressed by any of them.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Like I said, it's relative to this board. I doubt he'd be in much danger from posters on this board.

And yes, I think all those anonymous posters talking shit here are very likely cowards as well. It’s my first thought about them. Every time. Never impressed by any of them.
Well we all post anonymously, so I think judging anyone's courage by what they write here is kind of ridiculous.

I can usually see where you’re coming from but that is pure, self constructed, fantasyland. You’re losing it brother.

He's saying that's what he'd tell Putin if he were still president and if he wins the the election in two years.

No, he said Trump said it “years ago.”

I disagree that is an obvious reason. I would argue it’s because of the economic calamity from Covid, shut downs, poor fiscal management (last 10+ years) and Europe’s terrible energy polices the past 10+ years. I think it happens whether Trump or Biden were President.

Last edited:
I would be if that was true.
“IF” it was True..??? I guess you haven’t seen the Interview Biden gave telling the story about holding a Billion US Dollars to Ukraine unless they Fire the Prosecutor Investigating his Son.
You either fire him or No Money…And SOB they fired him… That T. V. Interview …

Stop being trumps little pussy bitch

That’s certainly one interpretation. The other obvious interpretation is that he held up Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who was globally held to be entirely corrupt.

• Haha
I disagree that is an obvious reason. I would argue it’s because of the economic calamity from Covid, shut downs, poor fiscal management (last 10+ years) and Europe’s terrible energy polices the past 10+ years. I think it happens whether Trump or Biden was President.
I agree it was going to happen either way. I'm not the one claiming Trump would have magically prevented the war.

Who said nuclear?...oh look...you just made it up out if nowhere so you would have an argument...re-read.

When did I say anything about nuclear? You made it up. Nowhere in my entire comment,does it say anything about nuclear.

Respectful doesn't work anymore. Look at those idiots...are they respectful? They have absolutely nothing legitimate to run a campaign on,yet they still are voted into office. It's time for the logical people to realize that you can't reason with these "useful idiots". It's time to do what they do.

I think anyone that anonymously posts like that is a coward.
How is it anonymous? I will give my name and address if you would like. And trust me...to say I wouldn't say this in person is to not know me. If I have something to say,I'm going to say it. I'm 45,but much more old school than that in alot of ways. I give no shits who doesn't like it.

Respectful doesn't work anymore. Look at those idiots...are they respectful? They have absolutely nothing legitimate to run a campaign on,yet they still are voted into office. It's time for the logical people to realize that you can't reason with these "useful idiots". It's time to do what they do.
Aloha thinks he speaks for Republicans, but he doesn't.

I've been in your position - you can only take so much crap until you have to give it back.

You make sense, which is why you're attacked.

Aloha thinks he speaks for Republicans, but he doesn't.

I've been in your position - you can only take so much crap until you have to give it back.

You make sense, which is why you're attacked.
Aloha does not speak for anyone. What he does do is speak line most sane Republicans. Then there are guys line you and Lifelong.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid and DANC
What exactly are the GOP running "legitimate campaigns" on? CRT, more guns , attacking trans people? How are any of those "issues" going to improve the life of the average citizen?

How is it anonymous? I will give my name and address if you would like. And trust me...to say I wouldn't say this in person is to not know me. If I have something to say,I'm going to say it. I'm 45,but much more old school than that in alot of ways. I give no shits who doesn't like it.
It's "a lot," not "alot," and please give us your name and address if you're really willing to stand by what you're posting here as a real person and not as an anonymous keyboard warrior. A LOT of people here know who I am. My email address was in my signature for probably 15 years. My bio has been posted. I'm not really anonymous and if you want to tell me who you are and see who I am, you can PM me. I'm sticking with my theory - reasonable, civil and sane people don't talk to people like you post here. People that post the way you do are most likely cowards. I'd love to see you prove me wrong.

By the way, posting like a dipstick isn't "old school," it's simply posting like a dipstick.

I am amazed by this, and if one of you can explain it I'll be interested in knowing the answer...

So a hard core of about 5 right wing posters were emotionally invested in the Sussmann trial over the past 2 weeks, posting the tweets of a correspondent from the Epoch times and voicing your outrage over what amounted to whether a lawyer lied to the FBI about being part of the Clinton team in a Sept 2016 meeting with the FBI prior to the election, which btw Trump won. I know for some of you , the idea that hero of the common man Don Trump might possibly have been picked on by rich elites is something you take personally- apparently the owner of a multitude of businesses and buildings like Trump Tower is someone you regard as one of the guys? But let's set that idiocy aside for a moment...

Now at the same time the Sussmann trial in DC was grabbing all of those posters interest, another trial was playing out in Federal Court in NYC. A man named Tim Shea was on trial, but the same folks who were so invested in Sussmann's fate, seemingly had no interest in Shea's situation. And given who Shea is accused of defrauding, I find that total indifference fascinating...

So a little background on an issue that as far as I can tell has not been pointed to as an outrage by any of the right leaning folks on this board- I'm not sure if you're even aware of it...

So when for whatever reasons Trump was unable to fulfill his promise to build a wall with Mexico that Mexico would pay for, a group of MAGA loyalists (led by Steve Bannon) stepped into the breach and promised that they would solicit contributions from fellow Trump enthusiasts to build the wall using privately donated funds. So presumably this would not in any way involve Dems, lefties, liberals etc... This was just voluntary contributions from massive amounts of super patriots to finally get the wall built. Basically your kind of folks...

The principals, in addition to Bannon were an Air Force veteran amputee named Brian Kolfage, as well as Andrew Baldolato, and Timothy and Amanda Shea. The Sheas own a pro-Trump energy drink company, and all 5 were remarkably adept at utilizing social media to build their brand and fill their coffers. Kolfage set up a "go fund me" initially, but as word of mouth spread and the precursor to "Let's Go Brandon" gained widespread popularity in MAGA circles, untold thousands of MAGA faithful opened their pocketbooks to contribute. A NYT article on the "NON-PROFITS" rapid growth...

In total WBTW raised $ 25 MILLION, and that resulted in (by mid 2020, prior to the election) THREE Miles of new wall being erected. Now I know nothing about the cost of wall construction and the materials needed, but $8 MILLION+/ mile strikes me as a tad pricey.

Others agreed, and when authorities investigating the WBTW team dug deeper they uncovered what they believed was a giant plot to defraud donors and divert the money to personal use. So in case it wasn't clear at the time to folks on the right in the midst of all the upcoming election hullabaloo, the arrest of Bannon and the others in Aug 2020 was because they had attempted to DEFRAUD MAGA VOTERS/DONORS. Not sure how it was covered by Fox at the time, but THAT is why Steve Bannon was arrested. Not pranking Dems, not dirty tricks or engineering threats of violence against Dems. He was arrested with his buddies because they stole $25 Million from pro-Trump cash cows...

So when Trump issued his blanket pardon for Bannon in Jan 2021, he was essentially pardoning Bannon for ripping off Trump's own voters to the tune of $100,000s. In light of Jan 6 and Bannon's role many in MAGA world likely believed Bannon was being pardoned to prevent Dems from persecuting him as a "political prisoner". But Bannon had been charged and indicted while Trump was POTUS, and essentially Trump put his personal loyalty to Bannon (actually Bannon's fealty to Trump) above the financial welfare of Trump's own voters/supporters.

Bannon is still grifting and likely still making $$ off of some of the same types of people he previously ripped off in his "wall" con...Not sure I've ever heard a pro-Trump poster on this board ever have a negative thing to say about Bannon. He certainly still seems to retain his hero status in MAGA world. Maybe they've convinced themselves that all the folks he ripped off were "lefties"?

Now to the trial which (shockingly, imho) has not resulted in a single post or even any acknowledgement from the same folks who were obsessed over Sussmann. Are you guys not outraged at least as much by con men who ripped off your fellow MAGAs as you are by the imagined slights you feel your hero DJ has suffered? It's true none of you have ever done anything but defend Trump blindly whenever his multiple grifts have been exposed, so I guess the same behavior by friends of his trading on his name and influence to rip off common MAGA people is OK as well?

Remember Bannon got a pardon from Trump. But when Kolfage, Baldalato and Shea agreed to plead guilty they admitted to certain stipulations. Notice how Bannon is integral to the scheme...

"Kolfage, Shea, and Andrew Badolato face federal money laundering conspiracy and wire fraud conspiracy charges for their alleged involvement in a scheme to steer money away from a nonprofit to fund Trump's border wall and toward them and Bannon, according to the August 2020 indictment out of New York federal court."

They admitted to spending $350,00 on travel, hotels and credit card debt. And it sounds like they studied Fraud at Trump U...

"To hide their misuse of the funds, they used a shell account and the accounts of associates, according to the indictment.

When they later learned that there was an investigation into their alleged fraud, the men took additional steps to conceal their crimes, according to the indictment. They began using encrypted messaging, and removed all language from their website that said they wouldn't be taking a salary."

Shea ended up withdrawing his plea and is being tried, with the jury currently deliberating. I saw that this morning, and that's what inspired this thread topic, since the Sussmann trial watchers have not been equally interested in this criminal trial.

I also wonder if amidst all the Madison Cawthorn hysteria, people realized that one of his least publicized transgressions was helping to defraud MAGA investors in the Let's Go Brandon crypto coin? Amidst all of the sexual/drug references, the real crime to me was his participation in the scheme to promote the coin and then when it's price increased to suddenly withdraw his holdings and contribute to the inevitable collapse and burning of other investors... I really don't mean to overgeneralize, but for a lot of MAGA fans there seems to be very little anger when people they admire rip them off. I kind of don't get it?

thank you, may we have another.

ct-donald-trump-supporters-racist-deplorables-respect-20160919

Who said nuclear?...oh look...you just made it up out if nowhere so you would have an argument...re-read.

When did I say anything about nuclear? You made it up. Nowhere in my entire comment,does it say anything about nuclear.
You didn’t. You haven’t backed up what you said he said either. How about you do that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT