ADVERTISEMENT

Why no outrage from the board's right wing on this trial or issue in general?

You should just go back to your gender fluid studies. I doubt you'd know what a pu$$y is or what to do with one. Like all beta male liberals you talk of things you have no understanding. But I'd really like you to clarify anything that was state that was not true.
I don't think that it matters if they're all true. They're just not nearly as earth shattering as you want them to be.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Lol, when you state something that is true, that will be a first.
Another non-answer. You're wasting our time. Could have just said 'pass' or added no comment at all. I'll let this go but if you want to win any debate you will need to do much better than some name calling and non-answers. Claiming you have facts and producing none won't get it done. You are officially the Amber Heard of this forum. Have a great day! Go IU!

Another non-answer. You're wasting our time. Could have just said 'pass' or added no comment at all. I'll let this go but if you want to win any debate you will need to do much better than some name calling and non-answers. Claiming you have facts and producing none won't get it done. You are officially the Amber Heard of this forum. Have a great day! Go IU!

lol, bring facts and we can discuss. all you did was bring partisan bull crap so you got the responses you deserved.

The amber heard of this forum? Your insults are pathetic.

• Haha
You embarrass yourself. Were you this upset when Sleepy Joe told Ukraine to get rid of the prosecutor that was going to nail his idiot drug addicted son or they wouldn't get the money?
Speaking of embarrassing yourself... Just because Trump was desperate enough to attempt to revise history and suddenly pretend that Shokin was some sort of crusader for justice and THAT is why EVERYONE who wanted to remove corruption in Ukraine wanted him fired, doesn't mean you have to be stupid enough to fall for it...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You do realize that all of this was documented at the time, including Ministers in Ukraine who publicly resigned on tv, and bi-partisan letters from the US Senate complaining about Shokin's corruptness. Ukrainian reformers didn't take to the streets to demand Shokin resign because they were Hunter Biden fans. They didn't even know who Hunter Biden was, just that Shokin was corrupt and everyone in Ukraine wanted him fired...

If you want to argue facts, I'll be glad to oblige you. But you're relying on Trump's pathetic attempt to revise history, so you're at a distinct disadvantage from the outset...For starters Trump tried to portray Shokin as a crusading reformer, but as you can see the actual reformers in Ukraine identified Shokin as the problem...The most pro-US of the Ministers (Vitalyi Kasko) resigned on Feb 15, 2016 and called Shokin out by name...

"In this farewell press conference, Kasko cited corruption and sabotage by General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin in combatting corruption and instituting the rule of law.

“The same political interference, direct and total pressure on investigators and prosecutors, intentional professional degradation, inaction and impunity hide behind the screen of an allegedly reformed body,” Kasko said. “The Prosecutor General’s Office is currently a dead body, and no one believes in its independence and efficiency anymore.”

Kasko was one of several Ministers who resigned in protest of Shokin's attempts to subvert the PG Office, and his continued ties to the YANUKOVYCH regime. Since you're so well versed in Ukrainian history, you no doubt know that Yanukovych is the pro-Putin politician from the Donetsk region who had been forced to flee to Russia after the revolution which led to Putin annexing Crimea in revenge...He's the dictator that Manafort helped to get "elected", and he looted Millions from Ukraine when he left...

"Kasko’s move follows other high-profile resignations by ministers and others who said they could no longer work because of top politicians’ attempts to obstruct their anti-corruption efforts.

While several ministers returned conditionally, Economy Minister Aivaras Abromavicius has quit for good — citing obstruction from a key presidential ally in parliament, Ihor Kononenko, who denies wrongdoing.

The developments come as Shokin, despite working for a year in one of the most corrupt and lawbreaking nations in Europe, has failed to submit a single high-profile criminal case to court.

Kasko said he resigned after Shokin deprived him of much of his authority. He said that Shokin had turned his office into a completely corrupt institution, with all attempts to change the system being derailed.

“The current leadership of the prosecutor’s office has once and for all turned it into a body where corruption dominates, and corrupt schemes are covered up,” he said in his letter of resignation. “…Ukrainians expected this law enforcement agency to prosecute the Yanukovych regime’s corruption and other crimes following the (2013-2014) Revolution of Dignity but it has turned into a tool of political intimidation and profiteering once and for all.”

Trump tried to convince stupid people that Shokin was a good guy, and lots of stupid people (who can't actually do research) fell for it

Reactions: IU_Hickory
lol, bring facts and we can discuss. all you did was bring partisan bull crap so you got the responses you deserved.

The amber heard of this forum? Your insults are pathetic.
You got bitch-slapped and don't even realize it.

"Amber Heard of this form" is epic and that's who you'll be from now on. Amber.

Everyone needs to quit being outraged about stupid shit ..

and fwiw y'all can pile up all the bullshit you want, you're still short stack by a large amount. Start with Trump family grifts alone ... his whole presidency was a grift.

And since someone said RAGE.... daily dose.
I am just happy that "81 million" voters elected the clean and honest biden machine to be our President. Imagine how terrible it could be if the Trump administration was reelected. We would still be living in times like 2017, 2018 and 2019 before covid.

I am just happy that "81 million" voters elected the clean and honest biden machine to be our President. Imagine how terrible it could be if the Trump administration was reelected. We would still be living in times like 2017, 2018 and 2019 before covid.
Yeah, but mean tweets and all . . .

Yeah, but mean tweets and all . . .

I definitely miss the scandal a day administration. It was so refreshing to see a President try to forcibly keep the position after losing the election. Great to have someone that honored our democracy.

I definitely miss the scandal a day administration. It was so refreshing to see a President try to forcibly keep the position after losing the election. Great to have someone that honored our democracy.
You mean the made up scandals developed by Democrats and promoted by the media?

Did you sleep through the Sussman trial?

That’s such a silly cliche you know there was way more to it than that.
Trump foreign policy was exponentially better than what is occurring under Biden. The US is losing grip on numerous geopolitical issues which likely takes a generation to fix.

Trump foreign policy was exponentially better than what is occurring under Biden. The US is losing grip on numerous geopolitical issues which likely takes a generation to fix.
I’ll need you to list the ways it was exponentially better because I’m not seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I’ll need you to list the ways it was exponentially better because I’m not seeing it.
Putin didn't invade Ukraine under trump. Putin was afraid of trump. Putin thought trump was crazy. Trump was a deterrent. Or It's purely coincidental. There's no connection. It all calls for speculation. But that doesn't matter. The unassailable fact is that under trump it didn't happen. Under Biden it did. And it's having a material impact on all of our daily lives. It's just yet another thing Biden couldn't prevent nor fix that's making our lives harder.

Putin didn't invade Ukraine under trump. Putin was afraid of trump. Putin thought trump was crazy. Trump was a deterrent. Or It's purely coincidental. There's no connection. It all calls for speculation. But that doesn't matter. The unassailable fact is that under trump it didn't happen. Under Biden it did. And it's having a material impact on all of our daily lives. It's just yet another thing Biden couldn't prevent nor fix that's making our lives harder.
Tough to square the "Putin was afraid of Trump" argument with the fact that Putin wanted Trump to win - - - in both 2016 and 2020. And it's no wonder.

Putin hates NATO. Trump is no big fan of it either ("Maybe NATO will dissolve and that's OK, that's not the worst thing in the world"). In meetings with top brass, Trump indicated he would seek to withdraw from NATO in a second term.

Putin hates the political leadership in Ukraine. Trump demonstrated a lack of respect for it. He broke with longstanding bipartisan support for Ukraine, and military aid desperately needed by Kyiv became part of a quid pro quo ("I would like you to do us a favor, though.") In February of this year, he described Putin's invasion of Ukraine as "genius" and "savvy."

Putin hates democracy and undermines it at every opportunity. Trump? I don't know that he hates it, but he sure as hell kicked it in the nuts after he lost the election.

Putin didn't need to invade Ukraine when Trump was president. He was already getting much of what he wanted. The Trump years gave him time to focus on military readiness in his quest to rebuild the Russian empire.

Tough to square the "Putin was afraid of Trump" argument with the fact that Putin wanted Trump to win - - - in both 2016 and 2020. And it's no wonder.

Putin hates NATO. Trump is no big fan of it either ("Maybe NATO will dissolve and that's OK, that's not the worst thing in the world"). In meetings with top brass, Trump indicated he would seek to withdraw from NATO in a second term.

Putin hates the political leadership in Ukraine. Trump demonstrated a lack of respect for it. He broke with longstanding bipartisan support for Ukraine, and military aid desperately needed by Kyiv became part of a quid pro quo ("I would like you to do us a favor, though.") In February of this year, he described Putin's invasion of Ukraine as "genius" and "savvy."

Putin hates democracy and undermines it at every opportunity. Trump? I don't know that he hates it, but he sure as hell kicked it in the nuts after he lost the election.

Putin didn't need to invade Ukraine when Trump was president. He was already getting much of what he wanted. The Trump years gave him time to focus on military readiness in his quest to rebuild the Russian empire.
You know what else didn’t happen under Trump’s leadership? The Germans didn’t bomb Pearl Harbor. Obviously the Germans are afraid of Trump.

All could be true. All could be speculation. As I said the only fact we have is that it didn't occur then

All could be true. All could be speculation. As I said the only fact we have is that it didn't occur then

So, your saying there a chance between Kate Upton and myself?

It hasn't occurred, YET, but it may just be coincidence, right?

LMAO! And what did Putin get from Ukraine that he wanted when Trump was President?

You're a little short on details there, Cletus.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and IU_Hickory

Putin was building his firewall. It took time to try to make Russia sanction proof.

Right now pretty much all of NATO is in on sanctions, that isn't bad. Pretty much all have supplied weapons, even Canada who no one knew had weapons. If Putin invaded because he thought the Biden would do nothing, he was wrong. Frankly I think Trump would have done pretty much the same. If that is an insult or compliment to Trump is up to you, I give it as a compliment.

Putin was building his firewall. It took time to try to make Russia sanction proof.

Right now pretty much all of NATO is in on sanctions, that isn't bad. Pretty much all have supplied weapons, even Canada who no one knew had weapons. If Putin invaded because he thought the Biden would do nothing, he was wrong. Frankly I think Trump would have done pretty much the same. If that is an insult or compliment to Trump is up to you, I give it as a compliment.
What firewall? What are you talking about?

Sanction proof? The price of oil was very low during Trump's Presidency. He's making out like a bandit now, just based on the price increased brought on by Biden's war on oil.

My guess is trump would have done less. He was tired of the US footing too much of the bill overseas. North Korea is acting up now too it appears. You could absolutely be right but the fact remains it didn't happen.

My guess is trump would have done less. He was tired of the US footing too much of the bill overseas. North Korea is acting up now too it appears. You could absolutely be right but the fact remains it didn't happen.
Murders also tend to rise along with ice cream sales.
But correlation doesn’t mean causation

You're making an insinuation.
Got it. No I'll be direct. The invasion of ukraine didn't occur during trump's tenure. it occurred during biden's. it is having a profound deleterious impact on the quality of our lives in America. it's yet another strike against biden. no one cares if coaches suffer injuries to their players that lead to losing streaks. at the end of the day all that matters is the record. the source of our pain is immaterial. that we are in pain and biden is in charge is what matters. to me. He's a coach on a terrible losing streak. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe he has bad luck. Doesn't matter. outcomes/results are awful

Got it. No I'll be direct. The invasion of ukraine didn't occur during trump's tenure. it occurred during biden's. it is having a profound deleterious impact on the quality of our lives in America. it's yet another strike against biden. no one cares if coaches suffer injuries to their players that lead to losing streaks. at the end of the day all that matters is the record. the source of our pain is immaterial. that we are in pain and biden is in charge is what matters. to me. He's a coach on a terrible losing streak. Maybe he's an idiot. Maybe he has bad luck. Doesn't matter. outcomes/results are awful
The November elections will prove you are right. Biden is worse than Jimmy Carter.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57

51Nofp0+6zL._AC_SX342_SY445_.jpg
maybe you need these?

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
So pathetic. I can't understand it. Do people really believe the stupid shit libtards preach? Are you really that ****ing dumb? Do you honestly believe they are in it for the purpose of total inclusiveness and equal for all as they claim? Do you really believe that what they are doing is not based on what the people funding them want,rather than what is best for the country? Teaching 3rd graders about transexuality? Setting up secret "meetings" without parental knowledge to "educate" kids about THEIR OWN sexuality at 8 years old? Telling them it's ok to hide from their parents because their parents might not be safe is ok? Look at the riots...they are rioting,for the purpose of gaining back what they feel should be a right...to kill their unborn babies. Who does that?...Who in their right mind would claim that black lives matter,and then turn around and advocate for infanticide? How do supposed devout Catholics such as Pelosi and Biden also support the killing of babies? How do you dumbasses not have a problem with OUR SITTING PRESIDENT being on the Chinese,and Russian payrolls? We're any of you ever required to think for yourselves as children? Or were you just handed $ by mommy and daddy and told to go play? Do you ****ing imbeciles not see what dem policies are doing to the country? A blind man in a dark room could see this administration's lack of knowledge leadership,experience,and problem solving skills,and the affect its having none of which are good. All this,because you soft ass pussies don't like the mean orange guy. You are all a ****ing joke and your parents should be ashamed that they contributed to the world's stupidity by breeding. Keep doubling down dumbasses....as you can see by recent and upcoming elections,the country is tired of your dumb shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT