ADVERTISEMENT

Why no outrage from the board's right wing on this trial or issue in general?

Aloha thinks he speaks for Republicans, but he doesn't.

I've been in your position - you can only take so much crap until you have to give it back.

You make sense, which is why you're attacked.
Thank you. And that is exactly what has happened here. I tried to be calm, reasonable,well thought out,with absolutely 0 results for far too long. I have 0 patience left. Nothing they say,or supposedly believe in, makes any sense to people who think with their brain, instead of their emotions. Emotional decisions are bad decisions. It's been true since the beginning of time,and Biden is proof. "Mean orange man hurts my feelings"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Thank you. And that is exactly what has happened here. I tried to be calm, reasonable,well thought out,with absolutely 0 results for far too long. I have 0 patience left. Nothing they say,or supposedly believe in, makes any sense to people who think with their brain, instead of their emotions. Emotional decisions are bad decisions. It's been true since the beginning of time.
You’ve tried to be calm and reasonable? Is that what you call this, one of your first WC posts?

So pathetic. I can't understand it. Do people really believe the stupid shit libtards preach? Are you really that ****ing dumb? Do you honestly believe they are in it for the purpose of total inclusiveness and equal for all as they claim? Do you really believe that what they are doing is not based on what the people funding them want,rather than what is best for the country? Teaching 3rd graders about transexuality? Setting up secret "meetings" without parental knowledge to "educate" kids about THEIR OWN sexuality at 8 years old? Telling them it's ok to hide from their parents because their parents might not be safe is ok? Look at the riots...they are rioting,for the purpose of gaining back what they feel should be a right...to kill their unborn babies. Who does that?...Who in their right mind would claim that black lives matter,and then turn around and advocate for infanticide? How do supposed devout Catholics such as Pelosi and Biden also support the killing of babies? How do you dumbasses not have a problem with OUR SITTING PRESIDENT being on the Chinese,and Russian payrolls? We're any of you ever required to think for yourselves as children? Or were you just handed $ by mommy and daddy and told to go play? Do you ****ing imbeciles not see what dem policies are doing to the country? A blind man in a dark room could see this administration's lack of knowledge leadership,experience,and problem solving skills,and the affect its having none of which are good. All this,because you soft ass pussies don't like the mean orange guy. You are all a ****ing joke and your parents should be ashamed that they contributed to the world's stupidity by breeding. Keep doubling down dumbasses....as you can see by recent and upcoming elections,the country is tired of your dumb shit.
You think that is calm and reasonable?

Who said nuclear?...oh look...you just made it up out if nowhere so you would have an argument...re-read.

When did I say anything about nuclear? You made it up. Nowhere in my entire comment,does it say anything about nuclear.
I’ll take that. My bad for assuming you meant nuclear when you said bomb.
Now that that’s cleared up, when did President Trump tell Putin that?

You’ve tried to be calm and reasonable? Is that what you call this, one of your first WC posts?

You think that is calm and reasonable?
Moron...I'm not talking about in this forum(as it means 0 in relation to real life) I was speaking in general terms. Also...your opinion could not mean less. Stop

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Thank you. And that is exactly what has happened here. I tried to be calm, reasonable,well thought out,with absolutely 0 results for far too long. I have 0 patience left. Nothing they say,or supposedly believe in, makes any sense to people who think with their brain, instead of their emotions. Emotional decisions are bad decisions. It's been true since the beginning of time,and Biden is proof. "Mean orange man hurts my feelings"
Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. I hate reading that you are getting 0 results. I don't think the volatile, threatening approach is necessarily a bad one. I guess just let it play out and see if your results improve. Another approach is to track or stalk just a handful of posters and respond to them, relentlessly. That can sometimes prove better than a scattered approach in terms of results. Just keep experimenting. Not getting the results you are hoping for on here is frustrating I'm sure. And now Aloha is making it worse on you.

Good luck!

Moron...I'm not talking about in this forum(as it means 0 in relation to real life) I was speaking in general terms. Also...your opinion could not mean less. Stop
So you say you are calm and reasonable in real life, but not here. Thank you for providing evidence for my theory that keyboard warriors are actually cowards that wouldn't do in real life what they do online.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCCHoosier
Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that. I hate reading that you are getting 0 results. I don't think the volatile, threatening approach is necessarily a bad one. I guess just let it play out and see if your results improve. Another approach is to track or stalk just a handful of posters and respond to them, relentlessly. That can sometimes prove better than a scattered approach in terms of results. Just keep experimenting. Not getting the results you are hoping for on here is frustrating I'm sure. And now Aloha is making it worse on you.

Good luck!
That's funny stuff there. ;)

So you say you are calm and reasonable in real life, but not here. Thank you for providing evidence for my theory that keyboard warriors are actually cowards that wouldn't do what they do online in real life.
Just stop. No one here posts under their real name.

I don't know who you are and couldn't care less. It's an internet board and it's meant to exchange ideas. Some are polite, some are not. I've taken as much shit on here as anyone and I respond in kind - so what.

I don't know why you have a hard-on for this particular poster, but calling someone a coward because they post anonymously is not only hypocritical, it's ridiculous.

Just stop. No one here posts under their real name.

I don't know who you are and couldn't care less. It's an internet board and it's meant to exchange ideas. Some are polite, some are not. I've taken as much shit on here as anyone and I respond in kind - so what.

I don't know why you have a hard-on for this particular poster, but calling someone a coward because they post anonymously is not only hypocritical, it's ridiculous.
A lot of people here know exactly who I am. My bio has been posted by another poster here. My email address was in my signature for about 15 years, and it has my name in my email address. I'll provide my name to you if you really want it - just PM me. Regardless, anonymously posting like a dipstick screams cowardice to me and I've seen no reason to change my theory and opinion on that. It's also not about the newbie poster - it's about every poster here that posts like a keyboard warrior. I believe every one of them is a real-world wuss. It's about not "speaking" in social media as one would in a face-to-face conversation, that is a real issue.

Last edited:
A lot of people here know exactly who I am. My bio has been posted by another poster here. My email address was in my signature for about 15 years, and it has my name in my email address. I'll provide my name to you if you really want it - just PM me. Regardless, anonymously posting like a dipstick screams cowardice to me and I've seen no reason to change my theory and opinion on that. It's also not about the newbie poster - it's about every poster here that posts like a keyboard warrior. I believe every one of them is a real-world wuss. It's about not "speaking" in social media as one would in a face-to-face conversation, that is a real issue.
Why would I want your name? I don't care who knows it - you don't use it to post here.

I've posted my name on the FB board - so what? I imagine some here know it, too. Big deal.

This is really triggering you. I hope you weren't wired as tight as a Naval officer.

Reactions: Lucy01
Why would I want your name? I don't care who knows it - you don't use it to post here.

I've posted my name on the FB board - so what? I imagine some here know it, too. Big deal.

This is really triggering you. I hope you weren't wired as tight as a Naval officer.
I’m not triggered or wired tightly. I’m only saying what I think about posters that post like keyboard warriors.

• Haha

Good luck!
Again,I was speaking in general terms and don't equate all of life to this board. Maybe some of you should try it.

So you say you are calm and reasonable in real life, but not here. Thank you for providing evidence for my theory that keyboard warriors are actually cowards that wouldn't do in real life what they do online.
Oh look...you pulled one out the democrats playbook. You heard one thing,and then turned it into something it wasn't to fit your narrative,congratulations libby. Now,since some of you are too dense to possess any comprehension abilities,I will explain. Try to follow. I listened to the opinions of coworkers,family,friends,and acquaintances,and had reasonable conversations with people about the whole "woke" movement that Democrats and their followers supposedly believe in,years ago. I didn't agree,but at least we could have a conversation. That has stopped,because the radical and irrational has taken over and people cannot get out of their feelings long enough to have said conversations. Therefore,when I see the stupidity of the present,that was so superbly represented in the comments I saw on this board,I just let it all air out just like I do when I hear someone in real life say the same kind of dumb shit,and I think it's time the entire Republican party does the same. Enough of trying to be the bigger man when the minority controls the majority(and the logical). I'm done with it,and I won't apologize for it. Not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Oh look...you pulled one out the democrats playbook. You heard one thing,and then turned it into something it wasn't to fit your narrative,congratulations libby. Now,since some of you are too dense to possess any comprehension abilities,I will explain. Try to follow. I listened to the opinions of coworkers,family,friends,and acquaintances,and had reasonable conversations with people about the whole "woke" movement that Democrats and their followers supposedly believe in,years ago. I didn't agree,but at least we could have a conversation. That has stopped,because the radical and irrational has taken over and people cannot get out of their feelings long enough to have said conversations. Therefore,when I see the stupidity of the present,that was so superbly represented in the comments I saw on this board,I just let it all air out just like I do when I hear someone in real life say the same kind of dumb shit,and I think it's time the entire Republican party does the same. Enough of trying to be the bigger man when the minority controls the majority(and the logical). I'm done with it,and I won't apologize for it. Not sorry
I addressed exactly what you said.

Some spaces in your sentences would be helpful. We already have a poster whose stuff is so hard to read that few bother. I doubt you want to be that guy.

Reactions: UncleMark
Negative. That's the purpose and beauty of this board. Spew political bullshit so friends and family don't have to hear it
For you.

Some spaces in your sentences would be helpful. We already have a poster whose stuff is so hard to read that few bother. I doubt you want to be that guy.
Thank you. You just aren't very intelligent and lack comprehension.

No,you addressed the fact that I don't speak pussy,like yourself. That is proven when your only response was "some spaces in your sentences would be helpful". I'm not suggesting my punctuation is perfect,but re read you ****ing tool. You are obviously just not very intelligent,and probably shouldnt critique others,since you can't even comprehend what is clearly written. Go tend to your garden or watch your bird feeders or whatever the hell it is you aging people with deterioration of the brain can comprehend.

For you.

No,you addressed the fact that I don't speak pussy,like yourself. That is proven when your only response was "some spaces in your sentences would be helpful". I'm not suggesting my punctuation is perfect,but re read you ****ing tool. You are obviously just not very intelligent,and probably shouldnt critique others,since you can't even comprehend what is clearly written. Go tend to your garden or watch your bird feeders or whatever the hell it is you aging people with deterioration of the brain can comprehend.
You are new to the board. Your Reaction Score looks great! I would just keep doing what you're doing as it's obviously working.

For you.

Back to being a keyboard warrior. That's just not very impressive. My theory stands.

For you.

Dude - he is LITERALLY smart enough to run a battleship.

Stop embarrassing yourself, newbie.

For you.

Are you a parody account to make GOPers look like idiots?

PS - Off Topic - have you watched the 2019 re-make of Midway? Any critique?
It didn’t get rave reviews, but I enjoyed it a lot. It’s quite historically accurate which gets bonus points from me. I liked Greyhound too, but there were several instances of incorrect Navy Terminology. It was enough to notice, but not ruin it.

Since when does that need to be a parody account? :p
Dems should probably make a few parody accounts on all social platforms. The "I'm not as bad as trump" campaign slogan,along with all the fake shit they spew,will need all the attention they can get,and the dems will still be run out of office in the midterms and in 2024. They are so worried about making it impossible for Trump to run,that they don't realize that DeSantis is a better candidate and would only gain more popularity if Trump is not on the ballot. Either way,they have no chance,because they are a parody party,and their followers are nothing more than useful idiots.

Dems should probably make a few parody accounts on all social platforms. The "I'm not as bad as trump" campaign slogan,along with all the fake shit they spew,will need all the attention they can get,and the dems will still be run out of office in the midterms and in 2024. They are so worried about making it impossible for Trump to run,that they don't realize that DeSantis is a better candidate and would only gain more popularity if Trump is not on the ballot. Either way,they have no chance,because they are a parody party,and their followers are nothing more than useful idiots.
I actually think you may just unite this board for the first time. People from the Left and Right seem to think you are a jackass. If you can't have a reasonable conversation with Aloha and Mcmurtry you might want to take a look in the mirror.

I know, I know internet tough guy. You don't care if any of us like you.

I actually think you may just unite this board for the first time. People from the Left and Right seem to think you are a jackass. If you can't have a reasonable conversation with Aloha and Mcmurtry you might want to take a look in the mirror.

I know, I know internet tough guy. You don't care if any of us like you.
Correct. Also,isn't it funny how you silly little girls claim I'm an "internet tough guy" even though I have made no claims of being tough,or any kind of threat on anyone? Lol...sounds like some triggered sissies to me.

• Love
Sorry fascist...you don't get to decide who talks
PERFECT!..There's the dumbass liberal sissy coming out. Now I'm a fascist because I don't care to listen to stupidity. Just like Republicans are going to ban contraception right?...lmao...so stupid. Don't you have a protest to attend so people can keep killing babies? Black lives matter tho...as long as they aren't babies right? Stupid

• Love
What he needs is a therapist.

I love watching Aloha get pissed. 99% of the shit on this forum rolls right off him, but when something gets in his ass, he latches on like a pit bull and won't let go.
More like a chihuahua...annoying...but harmless,and not very smart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT