ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation . . .

People can't even afford Dollar Tree anymore.

Dollar Tree's issues have nothing to do with inflation. For starters....

*Dollar Tree owns Family Dollar, and almost all of the stores they are closing are Family Dollar stores.

$5 foot longs went away long ago, long before the rise in inflation we had two years ago.
So do you get pissed when $50 min mage for fast food is mandated, but Napa drivers / employees are exempt? You ok with $30 less than min?

$5 foot longs went away long ago, long before the rise in inflation we had two years ago.

Forty five, or so, years ago my business partner and I would lunch at a Dairy Queen near our office.

We would split a foot long hot dog which cost a dollar and drink free water. We avoided the fake unhealthy ice cream much to the dismay of the owner.

We would split a foot long hot dog which cost a dollar and drink free water.
god damn hoot. that's some hard livin. did you take the hot dog and break it in half? how did that conversation even come about? wanna split a hot dog? i'm not sure how i'd react if one of my buddy's asked me that

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
god damn hoot. that's some hard livin. did you take the hot dog and break it in half? how did that conversation even come about? wanna split a hot dog? i'm not sure how i'd react if one of my buddy's asked me that

Think our initial conversation went something like this.

"Can you get by with only six inches ?"

By the way, the hot dog was nestled in a fresh bun, and the server sliced it in half for us.

Way over $4 here for premium. Brandon and the lefties on the board want me to drive a Chevy Malibu
Nothing wrong with a Malibu...

1969-chevrolet-chevelle-malibu-ss

Think our initial conversation went something like this.

"Can you get by with only six inches ?"

By the way, the hot dog was nestled in a fresh bun, and the server sliced it in half for us.
before there was dairy queen, the people of small towns all over america had no where to meet and talk and plan business. dairy queen is iconic. i can only think of one nearby to be honest. a guy i went to high school with owns it. dq isn't hte destination for ice cream anymore

before there was dairy queen, the people of small towns all over america had no where to meet and talk and plan business. dairy queen is iconic. i can only think of one nearby to be honest. a guy i went to high school with owns it. dq isn't hte destination for ice cream anymore
I still like it. Take my son to one after every hockey game. It’s our tradition.

Huh, maybe that’s why I put on an extra 20 lbs?

Forty five, or so, years ago my business partner and I would lunch at a Dairy Queen near our office.

We would split a foot long hot dog which cost a dollar and drink free water. We avoided the fake unhealthy ice cream much to the dismay of the owner.

Dairy Queen is still a decent fast food option. But, no way I'm passing up a Blizzard if I go!

Napoli or The Crossing only. No need for anything else.
You’re really somethin lol. Chipotle is at the top of the hill from the crossing. Awful workers. Okay listen. Across the street from the crossing and Napoli is the new Barcelona. Horrible atmosphere (strip mall vibe) but the old one that was my favorite spot got demolished a block away. It was perfect. Perfect. Anyway It’s tapas which I hate but soooooooo good. Goat cheese. Blue cheese tenderloin. Sangria. Fantastic.

Reactions: BradStevens
Napoli or The Crossing only. No need for anything else.

this was the old barcelona. right around the corner from the crossing. and yes that's the blaugrana flag. dinner at barcelona. pitchers of sangria. then stumble drunk down the hill to napoli for gin and tonics on the patio to see how many wounded antelopes were suffering. about as good as it gets for flyover country

5252856.0.jpg

You’re really somethin lol. Chipotle is at the top of the hill from the crossing. Awful workers. Okay listen. Across the street from the crossing and Napoli is the new Barcelona. Horrible atmosphere (strip mall vibe) but the old one that was my favorite spot got demolished a block away. It was perfect. Perfect. Anyway It’s tapas which I hate but soooooooo good. Goat cheese. Blue cheese tenderloin. Sangria. Fantastic.

The Crossing is classic, old school, supper club style. Great service. Great food.

No need to needle with peasant food

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
this was the old barcelona. right around the corner from the crossing. and yes that's the blaugrana flag. dinner at barcelona. pitchers of sangria. then stumble drunk down the hill to napoli for gin and tonics on the patio to see how many wounded antelopes were suffering. about as good as it gets for flyover country

5252856.0.jpg

say-what-living-the-life.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT