ADVERTISEMENT

US economy adds 353,000 jobs in January

Did he retire?

He's stepped way back. Is only on the show a couple times a week. He's got his daughter and three or four other "Ramsey personalities" doing the show most of the time. Still preaching from the same bible, but a bit softer and gentler. And even when he is on, he's a lot more mellow than he used to be.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
  • The increase in jobs last month easily beat the market estimate and underscores the remarkable strength of the US labor market.
  • The unemployment rate stayed at 3.7%, near the lowest level since the 1960s.
  • Hourly wages rose a sharp .6% in January, the biggest increase in almost two years.
  • The strong labor market has insulated the U.S. from a recession, and if the Fed cuts interest rates this year as expected, the economy could improve enough to stoke more hiring.
  • Inflation is now down to 3% year over year, moving closer to the Fed's goal of 2%.
  • There are almost 5 million more jobs than in Feb 2020 - - just before the pandemic.
  • "The United States has really outperformed relative to other countries for the past year." -Innes McFee, Chief Global Economist for Oxford Economics. The US economy has powered ahead of China, the EU, the UK, Canada and other advanced economies.
Great to see the economy humming in what is still the greatest country on earth.
Trump created tons and tons yet people like you did not care and nobody does now dude. Most live check to check and are not happy.

Mark is so poor, he and his wife eat breakfast cereal with a fork, so they can share the milk.

We don't have much, but we're doing fine with what little we have.

FWIW, my meager little portfolio is sitting at 98% of what it was at its all time high in Jan 2022. Thanks Jay!

We don't have much, but we're doing fine with what little we have.

FWIW, my meager little portfolio is sitting at 98% of what it was at its all time high in Jan 2022. Thanks Jay!
Mark, I wasn't laughing AT you (never have, never will). Well, at least when it comes to money anyway. I will withhold that ability for the future though if any need may arise.
It was totally a joke about you being frugal. Nothing more, nothing less. I heard the joke on some random you tube post, laughed and YOU where the first that popped into my mind.
I think you have more of my respect than you realize. ...Not pillow fight level of respect though, yet. But I'd smack you on the ass and say good job, for identifying an uneven rotor causing braking inconsistencies in a high level game! #smack_mark_azz

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT