ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on trial

His paintings will be more valuable since he can do them in prison.

Not that I think he'll do any hard time for this.
Whenever sh!t like this happens (distraction) it usually means the Big Guy has done terrible again. Wonder what it is this time.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Whenever sh!t like this happens (distraction) it usually means the Big Guy has done terrible again. Wonder what it is this time.
I don't know, but even my woke-as-shit son-in-law is starting to doubt Joe makes it to the end of his term. He works with a lot of New York types - big money - so I'm thinking he's hearing something from these people, who are plugged in.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I don't know, but even my woke-as-shit son-in-law is starting to doubt Joe makes it to the end of his term. He works with a lot of New York types - big money - so I'm thinking he's hearing something from these people, who are plugged in.
You guys are hilarious with this conspiracy stuff.

Listen, if the powers that be are going to oust Joe, they have to get rid of Harris first. There's no way she can win in November against Trump. So if the sinister fix is really in, look for the first step to be a new Veep.

I can't think of any near-celebrity's trial that has been less interesting or more boring.

Listen, if the powers that be are going to oust Joe, they have to get rid of Harris first. There's no way she can win in November against Trump. So if the sinister fix is really in, look for the first step to be a new Veep.
What conspiracy? I was just commenting on Joe's condition and other reactions to it.

Stop projecting.

Saw old hunter got convicted. and that they rolled out all his miserable exes to testify to how crummy they think he is. doesn't seem hardly fair. i hope they use that in mitigation at sentencing. no man should have to endure that
Sentence enough.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Oh boy, you might've kept them busy all afternoon after planting that thought in their heads. Here is a live feed of all our far-right conspiracy theorists looking on reddit, QANON, X and other corners of the web for subplots to oust Kamala Harris.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

Saw old hunter got convicted. and that they rolled out all his miserable exes to testify to how crummy they think he is. doesn't seem hardly fair. i hope they use that in mitigation at sentencing. no man should have to endure that

This aged well:

Given that Delaware is a liberal state, Hunter being found guilty kind of makes it hard to pretend there is some 2-tiered justice system that only goes after conservatives.

My cousin does too...Manhattan big time attorney, lots of clout.

Reactions: DANC
Hunter found guilty on all counts, but weaponized justice system, but but, but…Hunter convicted

Reactions: Bowlmania
And thats a rap...Possibly ending one of the greatest artist careers ever! Sad
Mickey Blue Eyes had paintings get sold which was part of a money laundering scheme. Is this what happened with Hunter Biden? I remember at the time we never were told who bought the paintings. My question is whether it was the countries of Ukraine or China? The Big Guy has to get his cut of the profits which were according to the laptop was half.

Is this what happened with Hunter Biden?
no pastor. hunter biden is a cautionary tale. one as old as time. he was young and smart and not bad looking and endowed with a famous name. he tried to go straight but these no good women provided too much temptation. and the drugs just made stuff more fun. he didn't plan to get hooked. he didn't plan any of it. jonny depp. hunter biden. it's all the same story. men who live courageously yet fall victim. in so many ways they're heroes. all we can do now is pray the judge acts with grace and understanding

no pastor. hunter biden is a cautionary tale. one as old as time. he was young and smart and not bad looking and endowed with a famous name. he tried to go straight but these no good women provided too much temptation. and the drugs just made stuff more fun. he didn't plan to get hooked. he didn't plan any of it. jonny depp. hunter biden. it's all the same story. men who live courageously yet fall victim. in so many ways they're heroes. all we can do now is pray the judge acts with grace and understanding
lol. You know women do change our lives for the good or bad. I bet my life would be far different if I had not gotten married. I will let you guess if getting married was for the good or bad. lol

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The Big Guy has to get his cut of the profits which were according to the laptop was half.
Reading the threads about the two tiered bladddy freakin blah.

That Laptop has enough evidence to put that whole family way for 20 life times. This charge is laughable and getting the base to respond the way they are.

Dems attempting to cover their tracks again... I give em a 1 out of 10. LOL.

Mickey Blue Eyes had paintings get sold which was part of a money laundering scheme. Is this what happened with Hunter Biden? I remember at the time we never were told who bought the paintings. My question is whether it was the countries of Ukraine or China? The Big Guy has to get his cut of the profits which were according to the laptop was half.

The big guy got a major cut of the profits.

iu

Received $2 billion from Saudi Arabia

Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, received 18 trademarks from China during his time in office. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

You harp on the stuff in your post that are unproven accusations (not much better than the lies in 2000 mules). Do you care about the money the Trump Crime Family raked in from foreign countries?

Last edited:
Reading the threads about the two tiered bladddy freakin blah.

That Laptop has enough evidence to put that whole family way for 20 life times. This charge is laughable and getting the base to respond the way they are.

Dems attempting to cover their tracks again... I give em a 1 out of 10. LOL.
There isn't enough evidence to support a political impeachment and zero evidence to support a criminal case.

tell me you're not trying to compare biden, a biden, any biden to kushner

no, because no biden has raked in $2 billion from a foreign country.

There's really no comparison to be made. Trumps have profited bigly off the White House.

The big guy got a major cut of the profits.

iu

Received $2 billion from Saudi Arabia

Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, received 18 trademarks from China during his time in office. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

You harp on the stuff in your post that are unproven accusations (not much better than the lies in 2000 mules). Do you care about the money the Trump Crime Family raked in from foreign countries?
Almost the entirety of that 2 billion was invested in Israeli entities as part of the Abraham Accords. Why are you against Middle East peace?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT