ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in the MAL documents case...

After you admit that your affinity for Trump and your unfounded perception of old white GOP men getting unfair treatment in general has caused a bias where you can't see clearly.

It's quite possible that the real problem with bias is you.
I have no idea what you’re talking about bias against old white GOP members. I do think Trump has been targeted and treated differently.

Yep. If Biden's election (by the way, I did NOT say he was totally unfit - just that he's declining, which he is), and the defeat of all the Trumpsters running for office, is what it takes to purge the GOP of this disease, I'm willing to live with it.

Fact is, like last time, I'll most likely vote for all Republicans but against Trump in the Presidential race. I can't write in your name if you don't tell me what it is. I don't think Hoopsdoc1978 is going to be a valid vote.

You are a conservative republican who is rooting for Joe Biden.

Once again, I do not think that Trump is a conservative Republican, and I think he’s entirely unfit for the office of President as a person. He has no admirable traits and tons of negative traits. No way any traditional conservative Republican should vote for him.

Once again, I do not think that Trump is a conservative Republican, and I think he’s entirely unfit for the office of President as a person. He has no admirable traits and tons of negative traits. No way any traditional conservative Republican should vote for him.
Right, like I said, you’re a conservative republican who is rooting for Joe Biden.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I have no idea what you’re talking about bias against old white GOP members. I do think Trump has been targeted and treated differently.
The most effective, yet tricky, step of the long game for the con man is to convince the marks that he is a victim. Check out how Robert Redford is able to reel in Robert Shaw in The Sting.

After that, the rest is clear sailing.

Right, like I said, you’re a conservative republican who is rooting for Joe Biden.
Or he's a conservative Republican who simply cannot support Trump, the worst president and worst Presidential candidate in US history. Many of the Lincoln project people are conservative Republicans and some are moderate Republicans.

Holding your nose and picking the less awful option is not like waving pom poms for him.

I am an independent / former moderate Republican who simply cannot support Trump under any circumstance. I'm by no means a huge Biden fan, but the choice is super clear.

the worst president and worst Presidential candidate in US history.
if you don't count gas prices, home prices, insurance prices, car prices, woke politics, border crossings, and global peace you might be right?

b1e71ade1e5049c7be1c9945208c7895.webp

Or he's a conservative Republican who simply cannot support Trump, the worst president and worst Presidential candidate in US history. Many of the Lincoln project people are conservative Republicans and some are moderate Republicans.

Holding your nose and picking the less awful option is not like waving pom poms for him.

I am an independent / former moderate Republican who simply cannot support Trump under any circumstance. I'm by no means a huge Biden fan, but the choice is super clear.
And it's not just the Lincoln Project. Literally dozens of high-ranking officials in his administration no longer support him.

And then there was the turnover. Turnover like nobody's ever seen before. Oh, the humanity.

And it's not just the Lincoln Project. Literally dozens of high-ranking officials in his administration no longer support him.

And then there was the turnover. Turnover like nobody's ever seen before. Oh, the humanity.

The Lincoln project was a trump special. An opportunistic business that preyed on libs. A grift. Another BLM

In all of my time pleading in front of judges, this is the most lame line of crap I’ve ever heard.
He was informed by swamp people that he needed to hire lizards, and then when he figured out they were lizards, and only loyal to the swamp, they got upset with him…
I can only believe that they would support golden parachute swamp awards now. Well no shit, who woulda thought.
Judges would have laughed that out of court as I’ve seen many times.

LOL,

Trump hired loads of serial grifters, stocking the swamp deep.

Then ...

1) some of his grifters were devoting less time to grifting for Trump and more time grifting for themselves, and the boss decided they were not sufficiently loyal, and were canned
2) some were not great at grifting and attracted attention for their misdeeds, and were canned (or incarcerated)
3) Some wised up and decided they couldn't stomach being in the Trump swamp and wanted out.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

I’d never question your conservative chops. Indeed, I seek your counsel.

Why do you suppose the worst president AND presidential candidate in US history is trailing Joe Biden by a relatively slim margin in most polls?

I think everything you say is true w/r/t juries, especially in criminal trials.

The difference here is Trump. He's probably sui generis, the most polarizing political figure of my lifetime. MAGA people LOVE him, think he's the only person who can save the country from communism/deep state/etc.. Partisans on the Left HATE him, think he's like Hitler, will end democracy as we know it in this country and is a monster.

In most of the country, it's probably impossible for him to get a fair trial, in either direction, no matter how sincere the judge or how hard they vet the jury pool.
It is nearly impossible for Republican prosecutors to give an honest assessment of Trump's numerous, controversial actions and, if they think it is merited, prosecute Trump. If they prosecute him or sue him, they'll get LizCheneyed.

Every government lawyer and prosecutor in the country is either Republican or Democrat. Not directed at you, but it is misleading for Trump supporters to claim every action against Trump is "political" without accounting for all the times some other government lawyer or prosecutor made an equally-political decision not to take action against him.

He's definitely unique. And polarizing, although there are tens of millions who fall somewhere between the extremes you've identified.

He clearly stresses the criminal justice system. Some of that, of course, is his own doing, with harsh and sometimes vitriolic criticism of the prosecutors, judges, judges' family members and witnesses in his cases. I'm recalling, for example, his social media post depicting a baseball bat by Bragg's head. There's an intimidation factor. There have been death threats. Jurors' anonymity is critically important for their safety and well-being. In some respects, his prosecutions resemble those of a mob boss.

So yeah, he's unique. But the criminal justice system can't be remade for unique defendants. They're subject to the same rules as everyone else. And he's not necessarily shit out of luck following his guilty verdict(s). If there's a colorable claim that, for example, he couldn't receive a fair trial in Manhattan, that will be addressed on appeal. If he and/or his defense team honestly believe he can't get a fair trial in most of the country, he may want to reconsider his citizenship and/or limit his future criminal activities to venues that are particularly friendly.
I think Trump's personal domicile is now officially Florida after he loudly made a point of moving from Manhattan to Mar-A-Lago several years ago. I think his criminal case is in New York because that's where his businesses operate and are located.

Personally I don’t think you can find 12 jurors in any location in this country that will give Trump a fair unbiased verdict, either way. Sure Trump has hurt himself in many ways but media is a bigger problem.
Trump has never done much of anything without publicizing it.

I don't think you can find any significant number of instances in which "Trump has hurt himself in many ways" (as you wrote) but did not himself publicize those actions in "media" either directly or indirectly. Of course, those who think "the media" fabricate everything and who exclude FoxNews from their definition of "the media" will disagree.

Not trying to pick a fight Aloha but I think you are as hard core against Trump as DBM is for Trump. I don’t think if you were on a jury you would be unbiased in your decision. That’s where we are with Trump.

Would I be unbiased? I don’t know. In the documents case it would be tuff for me knowing Biden and Hillary both walked. I don’t need to hear how much more egregious Trump’s case is. If Trump is guilty, they are both guilty of breaking the law and they walked away free.
So, if you were on a jury in a drunk driver's case, would you vote to let the drunk driver go free simply because you "know" many other drunk drivers are not prosecuted?

I would like to think I’d convict him but I’d certainly consider nullification. I don’t know how I’d feel about effectively disenfranchising half the country of their vote. The Republican nomination. That MIGHT feel bigger to me than his charges. I don’t know.

After the election I’d convict him without a thought. I don’t care about him
By talking like that, wouldn't you get excluded during jury selection?

Again not to belabor the point but I think many in the five counties that make up this pool will feel the same.

Okay I’m off to watch euros. My own Fing game got cancelled for heat. Sucks. Maybe this climate shit is real.

Nothing should ever be cancelled in #WHITEBOYSUMMER

Super crabby now
Where was your game scheduled to be played?

I see all three breaking the law and two walking. The third isn’t walking. He isn’t walking because he’s Donald J Trump and he’s pissed off a lot of people being loud, obnoxious and republican running for president. .
But you left out the part where the allegations against Trump (in the government's documents case) are more numerous and far worse.

I would hope you agree that priority should be given to prosecuting more serious cases first.

But you left out the part where the allegations against Trump (in the government's documents case) are more numerous and far worse.

I would hope you agree that priority should be given to prosecuting more serious cases first.
First? How long ago did Hillary delete 30,000 emails? How long ago did Biden steal his documents that he didn’t even have the right to take home?

First? How long ago did Hillary delete 30,000 emails? How long ago did Biden steal his documents that he didn’t even have the right to take home?
Biden, Pence and Trump are all the same on this point. None of them had the right to take any classified documents home after leaving office. Pence and Biden returned them. Trump had more than both of them combined and did not return them. He tried to keep them. This is the big difference between the cases.

CNN is now behind a paywall so I can't link it, but Karl Rove pointed out that Trumped dropped slightly behind Biden in the polls following his conviction.
Goat was being a smartass.

That said, you’re right that he fell behind after the conviction but from what I’ve heard he’s been steadily gaining since. Plus, he raised like a billion dollars from it.

It makes sense. I think more and more people are seeing what an absolute farce those “convictions” are

Which one refused to comply with law enforcement again? Are you really this dense that you can't understand the difference?

Quit comparing apples to buttholes

Reactions: Bill4411
I’d never question your conservative chops. Indeed, I seek your counsel.

Why do you suppose the worst president AND presidential candidate in US history is trailing Joe Biden by a relatively slim margin in most polls?
I have never claimed to possess "conservative chops" though I did vote twice for Reagan. Part of that came from growing up on a farm, and Carter's grain embargo was flat out awful. I preferred Lugar and worked for his campaign.

Biden is dragged down by economic issues that plagued the rest of the world even more, and that arose out of COVID-45.

Last edited:
I have never claimed to possess "conservative chops" though I did vote twice for Reagan. Part of that came from growing up on a farm, and Carter's grain embargo was flat out awful.

Biden is dragged down by economic issues that plagued the rest of the world even more, and that arose out of COVID-45.
You will never get past their propaganda bubble

LOL,

Trump hired loads of serial grifters, stocking the swamp deep.

Then ...

1) some of his grifters were devoting less time to grifting for Trump and more time grifting for themselves, and the boss decided they were not sufficiently loyal, and were canned
2) some were not great at grifting and attracted attention for their misdeeds, and were canned (or incarcerated)
3) Some wised up and decided they couldn't stomach being in the Trump swamp and wanted out.
Most lame reply plan, so I wouldn’t get the benefit of my reaction score that I’ve ever seen.
You remind me of 1/2 ply toilet paper. Transparent to what tries to hide.
Geeks need not apply.

Would deleting the highest classification of document not be obstruction, or destruction of extreme high level documents, that she never even had privilege to see outside of a scif? That last part theft or espionage?

I hear the boat whistle now. Tooot Trump is worse… toooot the Dem’s are different. Toooot. Ima devote Republican. TOOOoooouhhoot. Stroke stroke stroke.

Would deleting the highest classification of document not be obstruction, or destruction of extreme high level documents, that she never even had privilege to see outside of a scif? That last part theft or espionage?

I hear the boat whistle now. Tooot Trump is worse… toooot the Dem’s are different. Toooot. Ima devote Republican. TOOOoooouhhoot. Stroke stroke stroke.
They recovered every email with classified info from her server or from her staffers’ email. The FBI got all of them. Her case also wasn’t about whether she had the clearance and access to the classified information - she had both. Another thing you are ignorant about is that HRC’s case wasn’t about classified documents, it was about classified information typed into unclassified emails on an unclassified and unauthorized email system and server. Trump had 100+ highly classified DOCUMENTS. It’s a mystery why people as ignorant about this subject as you are continually post on it to prove your ignorance.

Last edited:

Or what she deleted wasn't classified and that is why it didn't get her in trouble.

Maga loves their conspiracies but don't generally care about evidence

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT