ADVERTISEMENT

It’s indictment time again….

The indictment makes a very strong case (starting at paragraph 11) that he knew everything he was saying was BS.
Since when don’t politicians know what they’re saying is bullshit?

Schiff did it day after day during the Russian Collusion Hearing.

Reactions: DANC
How much you want to bet they will bring same deal back except he’s gets no immunity from all future prosecutions? BUT the DOJ will wink and tell Hunter not to worry because they won’t bring charges in the future.
The gun charge and the future immunity both gave prosecution indigestion. Let me ask though how do you loyalists not see anything wrong with the Green Bay Sweep and January 6- if it was Biden or donkey doing that I can only imagine the outcry

The gun charge and the future immunity both gave prosecution indigestion. Let me ask though how do you loyalists not see anything wrong with the Green Bay Sweep and January 6- if it was Biden or donkey doing that I can only imagine the outcry
I am not a loyalist.

• Wow
Reactions: Indyhorn
So we disagree.

Now that the Dems have weaponized the DOJ and FBI, the Republicans will do the same when they get a chance. Too bad for all of us.
What gives you any indication the DOJ has been weaponized? Garland was getting killed by Dems for NOT doing anything. As for the FBI? They are traditionally white, male, middle aged and often with a military background. Doesn’t seem to be the demographics for a left, partisan group as you imply.

Let me try this again. Maybe I wasn’t clear.

Has Trump admitted his claims were wrong?

Can it be proven that he made public claims he knew were wrong?

As I’ve said earlier…he has a problem admitting when he has made an error. He also has a problem admitting when he’s lost.

I’m trying to align my previous statements with these questions.

You said “daily”.
I answered your first question

I will answer the second...again Obviously.

Move along.

Ye, pretty pathetic Biden and Trump might be the choices.
We don't always have a voice in who the candidates are. We do have a choice who we vote for in November. Voting for Trump in 2016 seems reasonable, despite his lack of qualifications. Voting for Trump in 2020 was laughable. Voting for him in 2024 is borderline dangerous and irresponsible.

Nobody above the law? So far Hunter Biden is above the law.
But what about Hunter? A. He’s not running for public office. B. He’s been charged on two counts. So how do you figure that’s above the law?

What gives you any indication the DOJ has been weaponized? Garland was getting killed by Dems for NOT doing anything. As for the FBI? They are traditionally white, male, middle aged and often with a military background. Doesn’t seem to be the demographics for a left, partisan group as you imply.
Garland responded after getting killed. I have no idea what race has to do with this.

But what about Hunter? A. He’s not running for public office. B. He’s been charged on two counts. So how do you figure that’s above the law?
Evidently you missed the part about the judge throwing out the sweetheart deal he and his defense made with the prosecution.

It will be interesting to see if he admits he knew his claims were wrong
I’d assume his attorneys will try that, since some of them were at least pretending to him that they think he won. Too many people telling him what he wanted to hear.

How much you want to bet they will bring same deal back except he’s gets no immunity from all future prosecutions? BUT the DOJ will wink and tell Hunter not to worry because they won’t bring charges in the future.
Do you ever think the DOJ has more information and a better understanding of the law than you do? Maybe they're building a stronger case. Maybe there is no 'there' there.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
And how exactly is that supposed to work? When no one announces the existence of any secret wink-wink agreement between DOJ and Hunter, do I win because it doesn't exist, or do you win because obviously they are just keeping it from the public?
Forget wink wink. Hunter will get the same slap on hands as first agreement. No jail time.

Since when don’t politicians know what they’re saying is bullshit?

Schiff did it day after day during the Russian Collusion Hearing.
lol If lying or spreading lies is a crime, encircle DC and indict every person in it.

Do you ever think the DOJ has more information and a better understanding of the law than you do? Maybe they're building a stronger case. Maybe there is no 'there' there.
No "there" there, as in they don't have him dead to rights on the charges? We know enough to know that is certainly not true.

Garland responded after getting killed. I have no idea what race has to do with this.
Demographics is about more than race, as I listed. As for race, surely you know how race plays a part in politics traditionally.

IT's not a deal, its just that we won't investigate.
Who would have ever thought that they could have already done this 12 times on other charges. Because they havn't , it's actually totally stupid that they offered him a deal, when all they had to do was NOT INVESTIGATE. DUH.

I answered your first question

I will answer the second...again Obviously.

Move along.
Has Trump admitted he’s made an error?

Has Trump admitted he lost…publicly?

If the answer is no and no then how is the answer to the other questions yes and yes.

I’m just looking for those citations.

I think we would agree that he has a problem saying he’s ever wrong or that he’s ever lost.

Reactions: Indyhorn and DANC
Note the filing date: August 1, 2023 (yesterday). Obviously, the indictment was made public the same day it was filed (yesterday).

The DANC team was whining yesterday that they thought the prosecutors timed the release of the indictment to overshadow the testimony of Devon Archer.

Instead, I think the prosecution was just trying to let the public see the indictment before the Trump promotion team started pushing the Trump Victim Conspiracy Theory on his web site.

Reactions: MrBing

If the answer is no and no then how is the answer to the other questions yes and yes.

I think we would agree that he has a problem saying he’s ever wrong or that he’s ever lost.
Yeah, the same guy everyone says can't admit he's wrong is going around telling people he lost?

Not credible. Thoughtcrime.

I doubt that he ever has publicly but in small groups he has. Pence and others took notes when they net with him. Possibly because they knew something like this was likely down the road.

Maybe, but that doesn't prove he's above the law. It just proves he's got the right to the same due process as the rest of us.
We’re just not going to agree about Hunter’s preferential treatment. I guess you believe the whistleblowers lied.

No "there" there, as in they don't have him dead to rights on the charges? We know enough to know that is certainly not true.
They must not feel they have the proof to proceed. I'm sure y'all know more than the DOJ though. Just like when Trump was President and Hillary was indicted.

Wait...

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT