ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on trial

more appropriate phrasing added
You and Hickory really cracked it. A 2 billion dollar money laundering scheme in plain sight. Couple of crack sleuths you two are.

You realize that money still belongs to the Saudis right? Its just under management by Kushner’s firm?

Or did you get to that part of the article when you were leaping to make a bullshit false equivalence?

it's even worse. some how they've become friends. common enemy/target. whatever. you'd thinking cheating on one with the other would have precluded same. but no.....
season 6 friends GIF

You and Hickory really cracked it. A 2 billion dollar money laundering scheme in plain sight. Couple of crack sleuths you two are.

You realize that money still belongs to the Saudis right? Its just under management by Kushner’s firm?

Or did you get to that part of the article when you were leaping to make a bullshit false equivalence?
Yea, because you know they just randomly chose Kushner's new firm lmao.

Wonder why Kushner defended Prince Muhammed

Make It Rain Money GIF by Crash Adams

The big guy got a major cut of the profits.

iu

Received $2 billion from Saudi Arabia

Trump and his daughter, Ivanka, received 18 trademarks from China during his time in office. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

You harp on the stuff in your post that are unproven accusations (not much better than the lies in 2000 mules). Do you care about the money the Trump Crime Family raked in from foreign countries?
I would not mind that being investigated. According to the Laptop Hunter was using the Biden name and his father's position as President as a selling point to shake these nations down for cash. Now you have to look at this situation in China with Trump in exactly the same way. What evidence is there that Trump's position as President caused these trademarks to be had?

his father's position as President as a selling point to shake these nations down for cash

The laptop was taken in to the repair place April, 2019. Hunter may have been selling access, but not presidential.

The big question, just because Hunter says he wants money for Joe doesn't guarantee he wasn't just going to pocket it himself. It should be investigated, but based on what we "know", we don't know much.

I would not mind that being investigated. According to the Laptop Hunter was using the Biden name and his father's position as President as a selling point to shake these nations down for cash. Now you have to look at this situation in China with Trump in exactly the same way. What evidence is there that Trump's position as President caused these trademarks to be had?
How about we take a look at Jared's laptop?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Laptop was lost prior to Biden becoming president. You guys are trying to connect dots that dont exist. That is why the multi year investigation into the bidens went absolutely no where and all they could do is try to make it appear fishy.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Now the appeal that this law in unconstitutional. Conservative groups will agree with Biden, liberal groups will ask the law be upheld. Strange bedfellows coming. The president's justice department will be arguing in a way that will uphold the conviction.
The far-right hates this case and the outcome. 2A constitutional issues, blows up the "two-tiered justice system" bullshit argument, etc. So the take now from MAGA is that the Hunter case is a "distraction" from the "real" Biden Crime Family issues. You know, the "real" issues where the star witness turned out to be a fraud, and neither prosecutors nor the MAGA reps in Congress have been able to come up with any credible evidence to support charges. Hilarious.

Also, it's a Tale of Two Convictions. Trump: My trial was rigged, the judge is corrupt, the judge's daughter is the problem, I couldn't get a fair trial [on his home turf], the prosecutor is corrupt, the witnesses all lied, our country has become a fascist state, etc. Joe Biden: "I will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process as Hunter considers an appeal." The latter is a responsible reaction. The former is a selfish, "blow it all up" strategy by a POS nutcase who doesn't give a shit about the country, the justice system, our democratic institutions or anything else except himself.

Reactions: Bill4411
The laptop was taken in to the repair place April, 2019. Hunter may have been selling access, but not presidential.

The big question, just because Hunter says he wants money for Joe doesn't guarantee he wasn't just going to pocket it himself. It should be investigated, but based on what we "know", we don't know much.
The Big Guy is the Big Guy.

• Sad
Reactions: Bill4411
So? It never occurred to you that Hunter COULD have been charging a "big guy" premium just to make more for himself? That's the thing about drug addicts, sometimes they will do anything to fund their habit

I could offer to sell access to Trump. But of course he would have to be cut in. That doesn't prove he provided access, nor that I gave Trump money.

That is why there would need to be a real investigation.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
But if big guy wasn't the president at the time, your accusation falls apart. What influence did Biden have before even running for president exactly?

Republicans investigated for 3 years and came up with nothing. So why are you still pretending there is something?

So? It never occurred to you that Hunter COULD have been charging a "big guy" premium just to make more for himself? That's the thing about drug addicts, sometimes they will do anything to fund their habit

I could offer to sell access to Trump. But of course he would have to be cut in. That doesn't prove he provided access, nor that I gave Trump money.

That is why there would need to be a real investigation.
S-T-R-E-E_E_E_E_E_E_E-T-C-H.....

OS and Hickory...... quite the brain trust.

OS and Hickory...... quite the brain trust.
Do you read or only watch Tucker- you seem cowardly and dense- I honestly hope you do not have an IU degree. It’s certainly not a science degree I’d guess. Most of us read peer reviewed journals. Russia worked for Trump why coward why?

S-T-R-E-E_E_E_E_E_E_E-T-C-H.....

Hardly. An email from Hunter is far from "reasonable doubt" territory. Add in that in 2017 Joe was a washed up ex politician, I don't think anyone seriously considered him a top threat to win after not running in 16.

There needs to be more than an email. Where is the email to Joe saying the money is on its way?

Oh, is that the new line - it's his laptop (finally!), but it's owned by a drug addict, so nothing in it is real?
I've never denied it was his laptop. There's just not anything on it that is good evidence tying Joe Biden to whatever his son has done. It's weak.

Hardly. An email from Hunter is far from "reasonable doubt" territory. Add in that in 2017 Joe was a washed up ex politician, I don't think anyone seriously considered him a top threat to win after not running in 16.

There needs to be more than an email. Where is the email to Joe saying the money is on its way?
OK, does having Hunter's business partners testify under oath that Joe was the Big Guy and that he was getting the 10% make any difference in your thinking?

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT