ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on trial

I already told you where I sit for football. I notice you didn't respond. Coward.
Where did you tell me where you sit at football games? I recall some other poster explaining how you two met at a football game and you bought his seats or something. You never told me where you sit. I’d not bother aren’t you like 80?

Where did you tell me where you sit at football games? I recall some other poster explaining how you two met at a football game and you bought his seats or something. You never told me where you sit. I’d not bother aren’t you like 80?
Look at your DM on Feb 29

He’s a skin tag on the dream team’s ball sack
I do math too well and hate white robes, I’m no fit for the Dream Team. I understand trickle down economics are a completely failed model. I’m sure none of the Dream Team has made the same assessment.

Who is ordy? What other handle
He’s had a ton. PranksterMary, Birnk, and many more. He’s easy to spot and he always denies he’s who everyone knows he is. He even continued the same argument once under a new handle when the previous handle was banned - still denied it.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
He’s had a ton. PranksterMary, Birnk, and many more. He’s easy to spot and he always denies he’s who everyone knows he is. He even continued the same argument once under a new handle when the previous handle was banned - still denied it.
Got it. On the basketball boards I guess. I haven’t really paid attention to them since posting again four or five years ago.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Got it. On the basketball boards I guess. I haven’t really paid attention to them since posting again four or five years ago.
Originally Ordfan1, I believe. Personally knew all IU administration and was an expert in all other schools athletic programs. Except when you asked for specifics or how he knew what he claimed. Then, crickets.

I think he was more on the FB boards, but he could have been on BB - I don't pay those much mind. He was a big poster on the old Peegs.

Originally Ordfan1, I believe. Personally knew all IU administration and was an expert in all other schools athletic programs. Except when you asked for specifics or how he knew what he claimed. Then, crickets.

I think he was more on the FB boards, but he could have been on BB - I don't pay those much mind. He was a big poster on the old Peegs.
Ah. I remember that handle from way back

Reactions: DANC
The best part of the DT trickled down their mama’s crack.
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

Look at your DM on Feb 29

DANC, you sure you've healed up enough to fight IndyHorn? I know you got some serious dog in you but I'd like to see you do a full training camp and spar a little bit before we put you in live. gotta be ready for that left hook outta nowhere when fighting liberals.

DANC, you sure you've healed up enough to fight IndyHorn? I know you got some serious dog in you but I'd like to see you do a full training camp and spar a little bit before we put you in live. gotta be ready for that left hook outta nowhere when fighting liberals.
I'm a lover, not a fighter. I was hoping he'd buy me a beer and bring it to me.

lol on the left hook - they are sneaky!

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I was hoping he'd buy me a beer and bring it to me.

lol on the left hook - they are sneaky!
Oh please, just because you would leave him begging for a quick death, you don’t have to down play it.
I’ve meet you. He’d develop a “stomach” bug as soon as he saw you step into the ring!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Show if hands. Which party is more expected, to put Hunter Biden's daughter from the stripper, front and center as a staged photo opp? "I miss my daddy that I have never met because you mean republicans". ..
Democrats will slice your throught, to win.
It's well past time that republicrates do the same... Romney busch OG pubs, we see your BS trojan horse shit...

Show if hands. Which party is more expected, to put Hunter Biden's daughter from the stripper, front and center as a staged photo opp? "I miss my daddy that I have never met because you mean republicans". ..
Democrats will slice your throught, to win.
It's well past time that republicrates do the same... Romney busch OG pubs, we see your BS trojan horse shit...
My decoder ring isn’t capable of deciphering that.

My decoder ring isn’t capable of deciphering that.
Maybe, CRT/ALT/DLT?
Is it plugged in? Is there actually any power to the plug in that it's connected too? Are you working from a solar electrical collector? (ya know, AOC EV stuff?)
Client waiting for your reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT