ADVERTISEMENT

God we suck

Others can pick up your slack, but you can’t mask for your own decline. I agree though, drugs can provide a temporary mask. (Do you think Biden would agree to a drug test before the state of the union speech?).

One can individually compensate by avoiding certain physical activities, or avoiding extemporaneous or spontaneous interactions. Trump used to hold frequent spontaneous news conferences, we’ll see if that tapers off.
After could be more telling.

You see him stretching on one leg and biking yesterday? Trump’s turn…
Is that your evidence of mental clarity? Biking? lmao My 5 year old granddaughter rides a bike better than Biden. I'm not sure she's qualified to be President - although I'd trust her judgement over Joe's.

It is not illegal but it is immoral.
It is illegal, per the Supreme Court.

If the SC rules against Presidential immunity, this would be a great issue for a red state AG to file charges against Biden after he's President for violating the law.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There are. They're in the minority though. And that was a right call. What is your point?
Weren't you the one whining how politicized the SC is? Yet the libs all voted the same wasy as the conservatives.

This is a quote from your post: "Trump and his christian nationalist backing have politicized the Supreme Court where, for the first time ever, we're rescinding constitutional rights."

What 'rights' were rescinded anyway?

Kind of makes your argument look ridiculous.

"Free everything" what do you mean by that?

What do you think Trump tax cuts will end up doing? And defunding the police isn't really pushing forward anymore. The pendulum seems to be swinging in the other direction, similar to Democrats addressing immigration issues.

Meanwhile, Trump and his christian nationalist backing have politicized the Supreme Court where, for the first time ever, we're rescinding constitutional rights. I don't think they're interested in a second Trump term just being a victory lap/one big golf outing.
Are you suggesting the Supreme Court currently is dominated by Christian Nationalists?

There you go again. "Crazy," "obsessed," "paranoid." Someone disagrees with you and you resort to a personal attack.

And you're unable to stand on your own two feet. You have to pull in others with, "it's not just me who thinks this about you, it's everybody else." Kind of like what teenage girls do on social media.

Grow up.

Trump tried to overturn an election he lost. That's not hyperbole or "paranoia." It's a fact. I know what his plans are for a second term because he, Stephen Miller, Steven Cheung and other Trump minions have been consistent in laying that out. I don't want an autocratic regime running my country.
uh no. it was to contrast what reasonable posters believe in hopes that you might give more thought to your take. you have no idea what trump's plans are for a second term. i doubt he does. i suspect they change by the minute. my guess? watch tv. golf. snooze. post on twitter. want to bet who is closer to being correct?

Weren't you the one whining how politicized the SC is? Yet the libs all voted the same wasy as the conservatives.

This is a quote from your post: "Trump and his christian nationalist backing have politicized the Supreme Court where, for the first time ever, we're rescinding constitutional rights."

What 'rights' were rescinded anyway?

Kind of makes your argument look ridiculous.
In the recent ruling on whether or not to remove Trump from states' ballots, the Court ruled 9-0, which was the right decision. One ruling doesn't mean the Court hasn't been politicized anymore than when you rarely post something that makes sense - or is correct - that you're going to get a Mensa invite.

And the Dobbs decision did remove a Constitutional right.

When you say things, it makes your argument look ridiculous.

Are you suggesting the Supreme Court currently is dominated by Christian Nationalists?
I think it's fair to say that Donald Trump's three appointees, coupled with the conservatives that were already on the Court make the Heritage Foundation (who came up with Trump's list of judges) and christian nationalists very happy.

Reactions: UncleMark
It’s not at all useless to debate which is worse. I think all the talk about Trump’s decline is to distract from what a total mental disaster Biden is, and he didn’t have a lot to work with anyway. All the Trump talk reminds me of all the Ike infidelity talk the Democrats and press came up with to distract us from Clinton.
Evidently Marvin hasn't seen the interview Trump did with Hannity last week. Seemed like an informal chat and Trump spoke very well.

The Dems trying to equate Trump with Biden's obvious dementia is laughable.
COH should know better, but both of you are making idiots of yourself. In this 20 minute interview with an actual journalist, Biden uses words Trump doesn't even have in his vocabulary. And he actually responds to the questions he's asked, some of which build on previous answers that John Harwood posed and the way Biden responds. No teleprompter, just Biden calmly responding to questions, some of which take him to task...

The fact that DAN somehow thinks that this sort of in depth questioning somehow equates to the puff pastry Hannity lobs to Trump, and the talking points answers Trump responds with is embarrasssing for you guys. No wonder you haven't been right about an election in nearly 8 yrs... If Biden has "obvious dementia" he still runs intellectual circles around you...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
In the recent ruling on whether or not to remove Trump from states' ballots, the Court ruled 9-0, which was the right decision. One ruling doesn't mean the Court hasn't been politicized anymore than when you rarely post something that makes sense - or is correct - that you're going to get a Mensa invite.

And the Dobbs decision did remove a Constitutional right.

When you say things, it makes your argument look ridiculous.
Talk about looking ridiculous - Roe never guaranteed anyone a 'right' to abortion - that right doesn't exist anywhere in the Constitution.

Dobbs also didn't outlaw abortion. You really need some education.

Talk about looking ridiculous - Roe never guaranteed anyone a 'right' to abortion - that right doesn't exist anywhere in the Constitution.

Dobbs also didn't outlaw abortion. You really need some education.
What do you think the ruling in Roe vs Wade was?

COH should know better, but both of you are making idiots of yourself. In this 20 minute interview with an actual journalist, Biden uses words Trump doesn't even have in his vocabulary. And he actually responds to the questions he's asked, some of which build on previous answers that John Harwood posed and the way Biden responds. No teleprompter, just Biden calmly responding to questions, some of which take him to task...

The fact that DAN somehow thinks that this sort of in depth questioning somehow equates to the puff pastry Hannity lobs to Trump, and the talking points answers Trump responds with is embarrasssing for you guys. No wonder you haven't been right about an election in nearly 8 yrs... If Biden has "obvious dementia" he still runs intellectual circles around you...

NYT did a piece on him having to have prescreened questions, choreograph his walks, special prosecutor said his memory is fuzzy and he has significant limitations. In his speech to debunk same he made a mess of himself. Every week he is one f up after another bc his memory is shot. Zero chance this man could have a 90 minute debate. You’re just being cosmically hyper partisan to disregard what we all can see with our own eyes. I guarantee he couldn’t run an ice cream shop on his own today much less be president of the USA

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
What do you think the ruling in Roe vs Wade was?
The Roe ruling was a ruling against some abortion laws. It didn't establish a 'right'.

Dobbs did not take away anyone's 'rights'.

NYT did a piece on him having to have prescreened questions, choreograph his walks, special prosecutor said his memory is fuzzy and he has significant limitations. In his speech to debunk same he made a mess of himself. Every week he is one f up after another bc his memory is shot. Zero chance this man could have a 90 minute debate. You’re just being cosmically hyper partisan to disregard what we all can see with our own eyes. I’m guarantee he couldn’t run an ice cream shop on his own today much less be president of the USA

On the subject of the way Biden walks, Bill Maher had this to say, "He walks like a toddler with a full diaper ".

Full disclosure, Maher is no fan of Trump's.

On the subject of the way Biden walks, Bill Maher had this to say, "He walks like a toddler with a full diaper ".

Full disclosure, Maher is no fan of Trump's.
No one with an ounce of objectivity believes Biden isn’t ate up.

Actually my comment wasn't a dig, though I can see how it landed that way. I actually do want you to Google it.
I wasn't putting in a dig, either. You listen to MSNBC too much.

You made the claim - show me where the SC established abortion as a right.

@zeke4ahs NYT had an article that Biden’s handlers choreograph Biden walking to and from places to 1) take a short route and 2) block him from public view. The man is truly toast and it’s evil they are concealing him from the public. These people are a danger to us all. We don’t even know who is running the show
Uh huh

Do you think his notecards are a coincidence? The fact that he has held the fewest solo conferences/interviews in modern history? If you have eyes and ears you can see it for yourself. He’s insulated bc his brain is mush. It’s not a condemnation on him. He’s super old. We’ll all be there. Defending him is really silly partisanship. Trump just isn’t as ate up. But it’s showing with him too. In 3 years he might be as bad as Biden. Who knows.

Both men are terrible people for running. Putting themselves first

Like joe Namath demanding to QB the jets next season.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Would have sworn there were some progressives on the bench

Heck if all the red states with GOP legislatures and courts took Biden off the ballot, Trump would win in a landslide.

The "progressives" on the court were more than happy to join the conservatives on this one as say compared to the abortion decision which turned the prevailing law over to the states.

We are a drug driven society….starting at age 6 until death
Huh, I wonder why.....

PAINKILLER_105_Unit_00233RC-H-2023.jpg

Oh, that's right.

It is illegal, per the Supreme Court.

If the SC rules against Presidential immunity, this would be a great issue for a red state AG to file charges against Biden after he's President for violating the law.
Explain

Sorry, it is immoral as hell. Courts don't rule on that.

They literally did, regardless of morality. It’s both illegal and immoral.

They literally did, regardless of morality. It’s both illegal and immoral.

That was the former plan

Keep up

That was the old plan

Keep up
Ok then let try this..
Wait for it... WAIIIIT for it :) The whole dang concept is just wrong on so many levels.
And PPL are worried about trump... He can't keep his mouth shut long enough to quietly pull crap like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT