ADVERTISEMENT

God we suck

And from coh to brad to ranger to myself we think you’re crazy obsessed with paranoia. Whether it he exaggerating the impact of Jan 6 to what trump will do if he wins. You post like a professor removed from the reality of everyday life
At best, it's glib to think a second Trump presidency would be a ho hum vanity project for him.

What do you think would significantly better for the average American under a Trump presidency?

Rishi seems pretty impressive though I don't follow it at all. Though conservatives are now polling terrible in the UK.

I agree, he's actually sharp and sensible. I'm referring to all of the other challenges - protests, they have their own crime and immigration problems, somehow fell into a recession while we are growing at 3%+.

At best, it's glib to think a second Trump presidency would be a ho hum vanity project for him.

What do you think would significantly better for the average American under a Trump presidency?
To do absolutely nothing. Biden came out to be transformative and we are paying for it

I agree, he's actually sharp and sensible. I'm referring to all of the other challenges - protests, they have their own crime and immigration problems, somehow fell into a recession while we are growing at 3%+.

I think we will knew Brexit was going to be a house of pain

Last edited:
You see him stretching on one leg and biking yesterday? Trump’s turn…

Was that before or after he fell off his bike?

200w.gif

Someone needs to mandate both of these geriatrics into a Nursing Home. For everyone's sake.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Bullshit….come visit any pharmacy in the suburbs. The parents are all worried little “Jenny” is going to fall behind her peers.

Probably half are Also on a SSRI
They fill out medical forms in case of emergency. I know what they were taking.

What policies are you talking about?
Endless free everything to rescinding return to Mexico to Harris and the endless rhetoric that gave rise to defunding police bail projects and progressive DAs to the attack on gas ribbont nicely articulated for starters. I could go on and on. Far and away the worst president of my lifetime. Like a 22 yr old social worker. And who knows that may be who is pulling the strings

Reactions: DANC
#1…Birth control in some form

#2…Vyvanse, Adderall or some other stimulant

#3…Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac or some other antidepressant
Birth control most of them obviously. A handful took Adderall, larger amount maybe 1/3 took some type of anxiety or antidepressants. I still don’t understand what that has to do with the Trump White House misuse of drugs.

You cannot convince me this doesn't happen regularly.
@zeke4ahs NYT had an article that Biden’s handlers choreograph Biden walking to and from places to 1) take a short route and 2) block him from public view. The man is truly toast and it’s evil they are concealing him from the public. These people are a danger to us all. We don’t even know who is running the show

Endless free everything to rescinding return to Mexico to Harris and the endless rhetoric that gave rise to defunding police bail projects and progressive DAs to the attack on gas ribbont nicely articulated for starters. I could go on and on. Far and away the worst president of my lifetime. Like a 22 yr old social worker. And who knows that may be who is pulling the strings
"Free everything" what do you mean by that?

What do you think Trump tax cuts will end up doing? And defunding the police isn't really pushing forward anymore. The pendulum seems to be swinging in the other direction, similar to Democrats addressing immigration issues.

Meanwhile, Trump and his christian nationalist backing have politicized the Supreme Court where, for the first time ever, we're rescinding constitutional rights. I don't think they're interested in a second Trump term just being a victory lap/one big golf outing.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
Birth control most of them obviously. A handful took Adderall, larger amount maybe 1/3 took some type of anxiety or antidepressants. I still don’t understand what that has to do with the Trump White House misuse of drugs.
We are a drug driven society….starting at age 6 until death

What do you think Trump tax cuts will end up doing? And defunding the police isn't really pushing forward anymore. The pendulum seems to be swinging in the other direction, similar to Democrats addressing immigration issues.

Meanwhile, Trump and his christian nationalist backing have politicized the Supreme Court where, for the first time ever, we're rescinding constitutional rights. I don't think they're interested in a second Trump term just being a victory lap/one big golf outing.
the pendulum is swinging because all of biden's policies and progressive rhetoric were an abject failure and manchin then the house blocked him. he's still working on student loans. we can't make the biden mistake again.

free everything. student loan forbearances followed by forgiveness, stimulus checks, unemployment extensions, mortgage forbearances, eviction stays, tax credits converted to monthly checks, etc

It’s an election year and Biden’s policies are dog shit along with his approval rating. That’s why he is going the other direction. Blowing with the wind

the pendulum is swinging because all of biden's policies and progressive rhetoric were an abject failure and manchin then the house blocked him. he's still working on student loans. we can't make the biden mistake again.

free everything. student loan forbearances followed by forgiveness, stimulus checks, unemployment extensions, mortgage forbearances, eviction stays, tax credits converted to monthly checks, etc
A lot of this is why they are trying to beat Trump with stuff like the Colorado removing him from the ballot (attempting)

They should lay out some economic policies, some cultural policies and beat him. They’ve done it before. The Ivory Tower continues to fail in their endeavors.

Beat him , again, thru Democracy

A lot of this is why they are trying to beat Trump with stuff like the Colorado removing him from the ballot (attempting)

They should lay out some economic policies, some cultural policies and beat him. They’ve done it before. The Ivory Tower continues to fail in their endeavors.

Beat him , again, thru Democracy
For sure

When the court had a liberal majority it was politicized. No different today

Was this the same SCOTUS that just voted 9-0 against Colorado Dems?

• Love

It’s an election year and Biden’s policies are dog shit along with his approval rating. That’s why he is going the other direction. Blowing with the wind

His student loan garbage is literally illegal.

You are the only one who yacks about the apprentice and you hate the guy.

Rightly or wrongly, as someone who religiously watched The Apprentice cannot help thinking about his boardroom personna when watching him perform as president.

When Reagan was reminded about his acting career he responded, "Don't know how anyone can be president without acting (quote may not be exact) ".

Anyhow, in my view, Trump's celebrity personna along with those years on The Apprentice helps make him an effective candidate and president.

As I have often remarked at The Cooler, Trump's presidency and looming comeback could very well pave the way for celebrities with no political experience.

Rightly or wrongly, as someone who religiously watched The Apprentice cannot help thinking about his boardroom personna when watching him perform as president.

When Reagan was reminded about his acting career he responded, "Don't know how anyone can be president without acting (quote may not be exact) ".

Anyhow, in my view, Trump's celebrity personna along with those years on The Apprentice helps make him an effective candidate and president.

As I have often remarked at The Cooler, Trump's presidency and looming comeback could very well pave the way for celebrities with no political experience.

Exact Reagan quote.."How can anyone be president without acting ?".

Typical Reagan as his quote was better than my recollection just as his speeches which were prepared for him were always much better after he edited them as illustrated in the book "Dutch".

In the end, democracy will be the undoing of democracy.

I heard an interesting point this morning, recoveries are when the polarization is at its highest. When the economy is humming and when it is crashed, we all feel like we are in the same boat. During a recovery, some of us feel like "I've made it" and some of us are the people in the Posiden Adventure still in the dining room.

For one year now, wages have risen faster than inflation. But clearly, that isn't universal.

If one's wages are on the blue line or above, one is probably happy. If wages are below it, probably not. FWIW, I'm well below the blue line.

We were fractured before, but it does seem to be worse. I think democracy requires some give and take, and no one wants to do that.

I heard an interesting point this morning, recoveries are when the polarization is at its highest. When the economy is humming and when it is crashed, we all feel like we are in the same boat. During a recovery, some of us feel like "I've made it" and some of us are the people in the Posiden Adventure still in the dining room.

For one year now, wages have risen faster than inflation. But clearly, that isn't universal.

If one's wages are on the blue line or above, one is probably happy. If wages are below it, probably not. FWIW, I'm well below the blue line.

We were fractured before, but it does seem to be worse. I think democracy requires some give and take, and no one wants to do that.
speaking only for myself it does seem like two worlds. i do a lot of volunteer work and never in my 30 years of volunteer work have i seen people struggling like they are today. they literally can't meet their basic needs at this point because of prices. yet in my business the companies we work with are back to spending money, super confident, ready to expand and generally feeling great. like how they were in pre-pandemic times

And from coh to brad to ranger to myself we think you’re crazy obsessed with paranoia. Whether it he exaggerating the impact of Jan 6 to what trump will do if he wins. You post like a professor removed from the reality of everyday life
There you go again. "Crazy," "obsessed," "paranoid." Someone disagrees with you and you resort to a personal attack.

And you're unable to stand on your own two feet. You have to pull in others with, "it's not just me who thinks this about you, it's everybody else." Kind of like what teenage girls do on social media.

Grow up.

Trump tried to overturn an election he lost. That's not hyperbole or "paranoia." It's a fact. I know what his plans are for a second term because he, Stephen Miller, Steven Cheung and other Trump minions have been consistent in laying that out. I don't want an autocratic regime running my country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT