ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I feel like Biden is going to lose?

Well with DeSantas dropping out it’s only a matter of time before Haley is done.

Then unbelievably we’re left with Trump/Biden. Trump’s going to thump him and the left will become completely unhinged.

Biden and the dems are going to get exactly what they deserve.
You are letting Republicans off the hook here. There are choices and if it’s Trump, the GOP deserves blame. Bigly.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Just remember this: Fetterman looked like a vegetable and still beat Oz.

There's just no underestimating the stupidity of Democrat.
And now he is doing well, is effective, and makes a lot of good points, because those dumb Democrats actually understand what recovering from a stroke is often like.

And now he is doing well, is effective, and makes a lot of good points, because those dumb Democrats actually understand what recovering from a stroke is often like.
Yes, once his brain cells grew back, he's become much more conservative, which means he's starting to make sense.

Yes, once his brain cells grew back, he's become much more conservative, which means he's starting to make sense.
Not true at all. You don’t know what he stood for before.

Not true at all. You don’t know what he stood for before.
That's true. He was so incoherent before that no one knew. Now that his brain cells are growing back, he's gotten more conservative. God works in mysterious ways.

Russian collusion? What did you guys pay Mueller for that long, drawn out big fat nothing burger of an investigation? The only ones creating the "daily scandals" are the crime family-led Democrats. You societal misfits should be ashamed of yourselves!
No way!

This is some unfair questioning, imo.

First of all, she IS part of the US government, but she doesn't speak for it, in terms of policy or support/non-support for certain groups. Her personal views should not be given in a forum such as this, in front of Congress.

Second, you don't have to know who would lead a state in order to advocate for its creation. That's just ridiculous.

Third, the woman seems plenty intelligent and articulate enough to me. She could have explained her position better, but anyone with a brain can understand why she wouldn't answer those questions.

Fourth, Mast comes off as a dick. I don't care what Party he's in.

There are plenty of other examples of diversity hire mistakes - this lady isn't one of them, imo.

I watched the first 30 seconds. I couldn't answer that question either. I assume there was some gotchya but I didn't wait to see it.
I watched the first 30 seconds. I couldn't answer that question either. I assume there was some gotchya but I didn't wait to see it.
I don’t understand why people can’t talk. It simply means have you looked at this without party blinders. Objectively. She’s obviously not a dumb woman.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark

First of all, she IS part of the US government, but she doesn't speak for it, in terms of policy or support/non-support for certain groups. Her personal views should not be given in a forum such as this, in front of Congress.

Second, you don't have to know who would lead a state in order to advocate for its creation. That's just ridiculous.

Third, the woman seems plenty intelligent and articulate enough to me. She could have explained her position better, but anyone with a brain can understand why she wouldn't answer those questions.

There are plenty of other examples of diversity hire mistakes - this lady isn't one of them, imo.

Her title is Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs and she is advocating for a two state solution without actually having considered any of the details. Details matter.

Advocating for a two state solution without providing protection for Israel and eliminating terrorists representing Palestinians doesn't work.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Reactions: DANC

@BradStevens I'm a little worried so many leftys liked this post.

I hope it doesn't put my dream team bona fides in question.

Her title is Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security Affairs and she is advocating for a two state solution without actually having considered any of the details. Details matter.

Advocating for a two state solution without providing protection for Israel and eliminating terrorists representing Palestinians doesn't work.
She said she'd considered the details but wouldn't comment on it.

Any government employee would would comment on something like that who isn't President or Secretary of State should be fired on the spot. Bureaucrats don't speak for the US's official policy.

I think the 2 state solution would never work, but this woman isn't the one to debate that.

Mast did something that's really hard to do - make my sympathize with a Democrat.

If you read her bio, it's impressive and she's career military, to boot. She's no dummy and shouldn't be used as a punching bag. Question her about her job, not her views on something she has no control over.

Reactions: IUINSB
She said she'd considered the details but wouldn't comment on it.

Any government employee would would comment on something like that who isn't President or Secretary of State should be fired on the spot. Bureaucrats don't speak for the US's official policy.

I think the 2 state solution would never work, but this woman isn't the one to debate that.

Mast did something that's really hard to do - make my sympathize with a Democrat.

If you read her bio, it's impressive and she's career military, to boot. She's no dummy and shouldn't be used as a punching bag. Question her about her job, not her views on something she has no control over.
JFC, Dan, I ignore this thread for two days, come back and find you've moved left of me.

• Haha
JFC, Dan, I ignore this thread for two days, come back and find you've moved left of me.
Don't get used to it.

As I said, there are many other examples more worthy of DEI ridicule than this woman, who is also career miltary. Yes, she's had some opportunities via some programs to help minorities, but she's taken full advantage of them and made them work as designed.

Beating up on this woman in a Congressional hearing is a waste of time.

Looking at her background, it's all related to arms control, the cooperative threat reduction program, etc....

I wouldn't expect that her job even touches on the Israel/Palestine issue.

GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
This is not the Democratic Party I know. They’ve always calculated the next move, been smarter and more Machiavellian than the RNC. RNC is filled with bumbling idiots.

There is no way they trot this guy out there to get trounced.

I continue to maintain that we’re looking at a surprise convention.

If not, Biden really is as vain and stupid as he appears. Which is also a possibility.

There has never been someone in American politics with a higher opinion of one’s own abilities compared to reality than Joseph R Biden.

This is not the Democratic Party I know. They’ve always calculated the next move, been smarter and more Machiavellian than the RNC. RNC is filled with bumbling idiots.

There is no way they trot this guy out there to get trounced.

I continue to maintain that we’re looking at a surprise convention.

If not, Biden really is as vain and stupid as he appears. Which is also a possibility.

There has never been someone in American politics with a higher opinion of one’s own abilities compared to reality than Joseph R Biden.

Unless he dies, he's the guy.

Last time we had what a lot of you guys are theorizing was in 68 when Johnson announced late that he wasn't running....and it turned into a complete shit show and Nixon won pretty easily.

Granted RFK was assassinated that summer which definitely didn't help but still....it's insanely difficult to win a national general election with a last minute candidate.

Biden knows this which is why he needed to step aside a year ago without f#$king the party.

Or as Farva would say, 'anyone believing anything differently is just a dumb clown mouthbreather that is too stupid to know any better and shouldn't be voting much less participating in political conversations.'

I wouldn't go that far, but thinking there's some kind of planned switcheroo coming up is based on terrible political strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT