ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I feel like Biden is going to lose?

Russian collusion? What did you guys pay Mueller for that long, drawn out big fat nothing burger of an investigation? The only ones creating the "daily scandals" are the crime family-led Democrats. You societal misfits should be ashamed of yourselves!
Maybe you should actually read it before you call it a nothing burger.

How did Dems have anything to do with Trump scandals? lmao.

Next you're going to blame dems for all the people in Trump's administration that resigned under his watch.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Trump did not plan the way the day, Jan 6, played itself out. The Democrats provided help in allowing it to happen the way it did. From some of those early videos it looked like Trumpsters were on a guided protest tour enabled by WH security guards. "Step right in, folks, and we'll show you the way around!" I've always wondered if the yet unnamed security guard who shot the random woman entering the building was a malicious act of tokenism, a sacrifice to magnify the gravity of the situation, real or imagined. Something about that day never smelled right to me, kind of like the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations, Jeffrey Epstein's prison "suicide", too.
That is nothing but a load of crap fed to you buy your conservative jokes you call politicians.

Because homes are nearly twice as much as when he took office and string cheese is over $6. People don’t get into the minutiae. The threat to democracy appeals to academics not plumbers. Biden is a terrible, terrible president who is too old and needs to go. The incomprehensible thing is that trump is the other option. Hopefully something derails trump and Haley (who I don’t like) is our next president. And perhaps she will be the sane vanilla bridge that we had hoped Biden would be to someone good (pub or Dem).

4 years of not much cookin would be welcomed
Well with DeSantas dropping out it’s only a matter of time before Haley is done.

Then unbelievably we’re left with Trump/Biden. Trump’s going to thump him and the left will become completely unhinged.

Biden and the dems are going to get exactly what they deserve.

Well with DeSantas dropping out it’s only a matter of time before Haley is done.

Then unbelievably we’re left with Trump/Biden. Trump’s going to thump him and the left will become completely unhinged.

Biden and the dems are going to get exactly what they deserve.
There’s a few things to remember tho. The pubs have the house so Biden can’t get anything done. The less Biden does the more things will continue to improve. So by nov we make look a lot better. He’ll have had two years of inaction. People are dumb enough to give him credit for it. We see that here.

Also never discount how stupid trump’s election campaign was. Waiting for everyone to show up that day while Dems had vote after vote coming through the mail. Have pubs learned that you can’t rely on the day of voters. I doubt it

You raise a good point. Americans experienced four years of Trump and the world didn't end. We got some tax cuts, a good foreign policy, pretty solid economy. Things carried on as usual to the ambient noise of progressive histrionics. That was until the CoCo came around and messed everything up.

Does their "threat to democracy" stance ring more hollow this time around? Trump didn't do himself any favors with the events on and around 1/6, if it weren't for that I would say yes.
Trump's critics can also point to his pardons of his friends and Kushner's father.

There’s a few things to remember tho. The pubs have the house so Biden can’t get anything done. The less Biden does the more things will continue to improve. So by nov we make look a lot better. He’ll have had two years of inaction. People are dumb enough to give him credit for it. We see that here.

Also never discount how stupid trump’s election campaign was. Waiting for everyone to show up that day while Dems had vote after vote coming through the mail. Have pubs learned that you can’t rely on the day of voters. I doubt it
As soon as Haley drops, Trump needs to lead vote harvesting campaigns in 5/6 states. Actually a few cities in 5/6 states. Whatever the Dems have deemed legal he needs to take it right up to the edge harvesting votes and mail in voting.

RNC has been organizing mail-in voting and voting harvesting. They've learned the Democrat game.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Why do I feel like I'm gonna lose no matter which one is elected?
You don’t have to lose. If only there was a way to win? A way to protect one against the tyranny of governments………

Bitcoin Moon GIF by Bitrefill

Reactions: BCCHoosier
What is voting harvesting
I guess the correct term is 'ballot harvesting'.

How Ballot Harvesting Works

Ballot harvesting begins when a voter is given or requests to receive his or her ballot by mail. Once the voter’s ballot arrives, he or she has the opportunity to complete and return the ballot before the ballot return deadline.

While the voter still has possession of his or her ballot, a ballot harvester will approach the individual (often with the aid of a voter list to know which voters received their ballots by mail) to offer the voter assistance in completing and/or returning the ballot. If the voter consents, the ballot harvester will collect the completed ballot and return it for the voter. Ballot harvesters will repeat this process to deliver as many ballots as possible before the deadline, which is usually Election Day.

I guess the correct term is 'ballot harvesting'.

How Ballot Harvesting Works

Ballot harvesting begins when a voter is given or requests to receive his or her ballot by mail. Once the voter’s ballot arrives, he or she has the opportunity to complete and return the ballot before the ballot return deadline.

While the voter still has possession of his or her ballot, a ballot harvester will approach the individual (often with the aid of a voter list to know which voters received their ballots by mail) to offer the voter assistance in completing and/or returning the ballot. If the voter consents, the ballot harvester will collect the completed ballot and return it for the voter. Ballot harvesters will repeat this process to deliver as many ballots as possible before the deadline, which is usually Election Day.

Ridiculous. Elections are just becoming free for all shit shows. Mail your ballot in, have someone come pick up your ballot, unsolicited ballots in the mail, hey! How bout some sort of Uber or DoorDash system for ballots?

Did we mention election day starts two months before Election Day and extends a week or so after or however long needed to help out those who missed the mail in deadline and finish counting.

How do you know you aren’t the one who has been duped by your liberal lunatics?
Because the only evidence you have on your side is because Trump said so....

Plenty of people (many Republicans) have said Trump is full of shit.

For me to be the one duped, it would take a whole lot of people to be found out to be liars.

I will take my chances given Trump's history of lying, grifting and complete control over his sycophants in Congress

• Haha
dbm is gonna hate Fox News, Now

President Biden holds a six-point lead over former President Donald Trump in a likely November election rematch, a new national poll suggests. But Nikki Haley leads Biden

The Quinnipiac poll

America in a nutshell right here, y'all:

The poll indicates the president at 39%, Trump with 37%, Democrat turned independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 14%, progressive independent candidate Cornell West 3%, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein 2%.​

America in a nutshell right here, y'all:

The poll indicates the president at 39%, Trump with 37%, Democrat turned independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 14%, progressive independent candidate Cornell West 3%, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein 2%.​
Unreal

Average age: 74.2.
And just sad bc both sides despise the other candidate. It’s not like just an oh well. About 5 years ago my ex stoker and I broke up for a few months. She started messing around with an nhl player so I followed him on instagram. I had forgotten and I really don’t get on there much but he showed up on my feed with Kennedy jr pimping him up. I literally thought oh yeah. Is he still even running

Trump did not plan the way the day, Jan 6, played itself out. The Democrats provided help in allowing it to happen the way it did. From some of those early videos it looked like Trumpsters were on a guided protest tour enabled by WH security guards. "Step right in, folks, and we'll show you the way around!" I've always wondered if the yet unnamed security guard who shot the random woman entering the building was a malicious act of tokenism, a sacrifice to magnify the gravity of the situation, real or imagined. Something about that day never smelled right to me, kind of like the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations, Jeffrey Epstein's prison "suicide", too.
You are deep into nutty conspiracy theories. I feel bad for you.

And just sad bc both sides despise the other candidate. It’s not like just an oh well. About 5 years ago my ex stoker and I broke up for a few months. She started messing around with an nhl player so I followed him on instagram. I had forgotten and I really don’t get on there much but he showed up on my feed with Kennedy jr pimping him up. I literally thought oh yeah. Is he still even running

The left does not despise Biden like you hope they do. I worry about his stamina for the next reelection campaign, but thats it. He beat trump before, and he’ll do it again. No one has changed their minds on who they’ll vote for. Voter turnout is the primary issue now.

Reactions: UncleMark
No one has changed their minds on who they’ll vote for.
disagree. prices have pissed off poor people and young people are pissed over gaza and quite a few people are pissed over the woke incompetence of this admin. so again. i disagree. i think trump can definitely beat biden. i was fine last election with biden and didn't bother to vote. I WILL stand in line around the clock to vote against biden this time.

covid
crime
border
inflation
gas
woke cult
s.ct. pic can't define a woman

so many reasons to vote against him

You might as well hope for the Giant Meteor in 2024.

It's gonna be Trump vs. Biden unless one of them croaks. Your choice will be based on what you think is important. For some of us, it's not the price of gas or Starbucks.
Biden would/should lose to any normal human being of a reasonable age and if anybody is presented I'd happily vote for them. Trump on the other hand tried to stay in office after he lost by strong arming officials and by claiming fraud that didn't exist. A stupid coup attempt is still a coup attempt. His options should be life in prison or public execution and the people who still support him are horrible citizens.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
disagree. prices have pissed off poor people and young people are pissed over gaza and quite a few people are pissed over the woke incompetence of this admin. so again. i disagree. i think trump can definitely beat biden. i was fine last election with biden and didn't bother to vote. I WILL stand in line around the clock to vote against biden this time.

covid
crime
border
inflation
gas
woke cult
s.ct. pic can't define a woman

so many reasons to vote against him

You'd have a point, if he weren't running against Trump.

I'd also like to add, Trump is like 2 or 3 years younger then Biden, so how is that a sticking point against Biden?

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
The left does not despise Biden like you hope they do. I worry about his stamina for the next reelection campaign, but thats it.

Does he really even need to campaign? What would be the point of Biden traveling to Ohio to eat hot dogs in some diner? I feel like he could simply hole up in the WH, covid-style.

Does he really even need to campaign? What would be the point of Biden traveling to Ohio to eat hot dogs in some diner? I feel like he could simply hole up in the WH, covid-style.
He’s incapable of a debate or interacting meaningfully so I trust holing up is his only option

And not being able to communicate is a real disservice to voters. Is he going to be the woke transformative social safety net guy he was before he got blocked that exacerbated inflation or is he going to be a moderate? Are we going back to alphabet appointments or merit? What are we getting with him bc again he had the worst approval in modern history

And not being able to communicate is a real disservice to voters. Is he going to be the woke transformative social safety net guy he was before he got blocked or is he going to be a moderate. What are we getting with him

I think the underlying point is that it doesn't matter what we'd get with Biden if your other option is Trump. Biden's appeal is that he's, well, not Trump. And he can do that from the WH basement. And he should.

I think the underlying point is that it doesn't matter what we'd get with Biden if your other option is Trump. Biden's appeal is that he's, well, not Trump. And he can do that from the WH basement. And he should.
Yeah I’ll vote trump then. That shouldn’t be enough. He’s been a disaster and owes some explanation. More likely Harris ends up president too. Biden won’t make another full term

And not being able to communicate is a real disservice to voters. Is he going to be the woke transformative social safety net guy he was before he got blocked that exacerbated inflation or is he going to be a moderate? Are we going back to alphabet appointments or merit? What are we getting with him bc again he had the worst approval in modern history

Yay, I can't wait to hear how easy the dementia test was for Trump for the 1534 time.

He actually gets away with calling his supporters dumb, and gets cheers for it.

Reactions: UncleMark
The left does not despise Biden like you hope they do. I worry about his stamina for the next reelection campaign, but thats it. He beat trump before, and he’ll do it again. No one has changed their minds on who they’ll vote for. Voter turnout is the primary issue now.
I lean towards you’re probably correct, but not sure if it applies to the entire voting populace. I definitely agree for liberals who are older and financially comfortable/well off. Not so sure with younger people and middle to lower class people. Life has sucked for them the past several years and they’ve had to sacrifice more than Karen from the suburbs (if I can use a cliche).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT