ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I feel like Biden is going to lose?

As someone who eats ice cream, on average, 350 days a year, the correct order is: Ben and Jerry's, Talenti gelatto, and Haagan Dazs, in that order. This is only for store bought ice cream.

There will be no argument here. That is the order.

Next topic.

[And no, I'm not fat. So shut up.]
Most poor souls on here can't afford those expensive brands.:)

I have a friend that eats ice cream about every day. I go in spells of eating it.

This is my grocery store. There are a handful of prices that I am aware of.
Crab legs
Edy’s Ice cream
Bacon
4 pack of Starbucks bottles which for years were $4.99 and I’ve seen now for $9.39
And mother ****ing string cheese now

Coke, etc have essentially double in price. It's not been that long ago that I could buy a 24 pack for $6 and now a 12 pack cost $6 unless it's on sale.

Coke, etc have essentially double in price. It's not been that long ago that I could buy a 24 pack for $6 and now a 12 pack cost $6 unless it's on sale.
The grocery store is definitely painful. I’ll tell ya what’s weird are bananas. They’re basically free

Reactions: DANC
The grocery store is definitely painful. I’ll tell ya what’s weird are bananas. They’re basically free
Everything on the perimeter of the grocery store is cheap. Dairy, vegetables, meats, fruits, nuts.

That’s why it’s bullshit when people try to claim eating healthy is too expensive.

You could get 100lbs. Of broccoli and bananas for $25. Eat that you poor, fat pig.

Seriously? Trump is indecency personified. He's undoubtedly corrupt as well - lying is one form of corruption and the man lies all the time. You must be brainwashed.
You must be confused. Read the posts dude. Not once did I claim anything about Trump. The only reference I made was that both candidates were horrible options. My points were to the original poster relative to this statement:

"Yes, his campaign was mostly who he wasn't. A return to decency. An end to corruption and incompetence. Etc"

There is nothing about Biden or his campaign that is a "return to decency" or "an end to corruption" or "incompetennce". Take your pick on which one of those three that Biden and his administration has actually done. I am not sure there is a politician who does not lie. The entire lot should be voted out as the system is built on corruption. Term limits need to be put into place for the house and senate along with an age limit on the top end just as there is on the low end.

And because Biden's campaign was simply "I am not Trump" and had no policies attached to it, it's a rudderless ship and the captain of the ship is a man old in age who has no business running anything, let alone this nation. A man who should be retired and enjoying whatever number of days he has left on earth. The country knows it and so does the democratic party. Trump may very well not be the next president nor an alternate republican, but I am confident that neither will Biden. Look for something to happen where Kamala is out and / or things are put into motion so Biden can step down and let some new pawn step in his place and be the next president.

So true...He never was a good candidate and never will be but he's just a puppet for the people behind the scene.

I wish all grocery stores would to to the quarter in the cart so all the lazy people would return their cart.
I park as far away from the store as I can. Occasionally, I’ll be walking by someone finishing emptying their cart and it’s obvious they’re leaving it and not planning to take it to the cart corral. I’ll “offer” to take the cart with the admonishment that I don’t want the cart to roll down the lot and hit a car.

You must be confused. Read the posts dude. Not once did I claim anything about Trump. The only reference I made was that both candidates were horrible options. My points were to the original poster relative to this statement:

"Yes, his campaign was mostly who he wasn't. A return to decency. An end to corruption and incompetence. Etc"

There is nothing about Biden or his campaign that is a "return to decency" or "an end to corruption" or "incompetennce". Take your pick on which one of those three that Biden and his administration has actually done. I am not sure there is a politician who does not lie. The entire lot should be voted out as the system is built on corruption. Term limits need to be put into place for the house and senate along with an age limit on the top end just as there is on the low end.

And because Biden's campaign was simply "I am not Trump" and had no policies attached to it, it's a rudderless ship and the captain of the ship is a man old in age who has no business running anything, let alone this nation. A man who should be retired and enjoying whatever number of days he has left on earth. The country knows it and so does the democratic party. Trump may very well not be the next president nor an alternate republican, but I am confident that neither will Biden. Look for something to happen where Kamala is out and / or things are put into motion so Biden can step down and let some new pawn step in his place and be the next president.
Guess I misunderstood your point.

Reactions: aajohn2000
Seriously? Trump is indecency personified. He's undoubtedly corrupt as well - lying is one form of corruption and the man lies all the time. You must be brainwashed.
One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If you’ve been bamboozled long enough, you tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured you. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to yourself, THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN!

-Carl Sagan, Demon-Haunted World

There is nothing about Biden or his campaign that is a "return to decency" or "an end to corruption" or "incompetennce".
What are you talking about? That was literally his entire campaign. Trump is all those things, so I won't be. That's what Biden ran on. He may have mentioned black people or abortion once or twice, too, but mostly it was, "Trump sucks, so put me in there to get him out."

Heard on NPR today (short version): On the issue of who is a threat to democracy, Biden wins big, because Democrats and most independents agree with him. He also wins big because among people who are single-issue voters re: protecting democracy, he dominates Trump. It should be easy to see why he wants to keep playing that same song. It's a crowd favorite.

It just feels to me like most voters want more. Maybe we're fickle. Maybe we have a short attention span. But we already did Trump. The nation survived him once. Biden saved us from him once. Maybe the threat just doesn't seem that big anymore. Biden has a record now to run on. I just don't see this as a winning campaign:

Biden will NOT LOSE. Biden will not be on the ballot. Dems will let BIDEN stay in until the convention and will then replace him at the last minute. There will not be enough time to thoroughly vet the nominee and the media will not aid in the vetting.

Reactions: GigGoo
What are you talking about? That was literally his entire campaign. Trump is all those things, so I won't be. That's what Biden ran on. He may have mentioned black people or abortion once or twice, too, but mostly it was, "Trump sucks, so put me in there to get him out."

I get what you are saying and I am taking you saying that as your position on Biden vs you saying that was Biden's campaign. My bad.

Last edited:
My God no. Pepsi is swill. Coke is divine. I’ll drink RC before Pepsi. In fact, the only cola Pepsi beats is that Whole Foods house brand, which is just undrinkable.
actually pretty funny. we went out for pizza today and i had a coke at the table and my minion had his little red toddler cup with water in it. before i could react, just being funny, he grabbed my coke and took a drink. my daughter and i immediately sprung into action yelling EWWWWWW YUCKY!!!!!!!! YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! and he pushed the can away making that exaggerated gross face toddlers do saying real loud EWWWW SO YUCKY. DA DA IT'S SO YUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we all laughed.

A minute went by and he pointed at his red toddler cup and goes "Da Da. Put Yucky in here" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Those soda companies do not **** around. like crack

And that would only be temporary.

It is all about winning so even agreeing on policy doesn't matter because politicians think they can't allow the other party to get a win.

Just watch the immigration bill and it's likely death in the house. If voted on solely based on its merits, then it would stand a chance. However, it is much better to keep the dems from passing legislation and to be able to campaign on the scary open border and the hordes of illegal immigrants. Aka the problem existing is more beneficial politically than solving it (at least until a republican is in charge and can take credit)
This is ridiculous….the border has been a sieve for 2 years. You think Biden fixing a problem he created would be a political win? What do you do with the 2 million illegals already here?

Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
I park as far away from the store as I can. Occasionally, I’ll be walking by someone finishing emptying their cart and it’s obvious they’re leaving it and not planning to take it to the cart corral. I’ll “offer” to take the cart with the admonishment that I don’t want the cart to roll down the lot and hit a car.
My first job was as a grunt worker at a big box grocery store. On weekends we couldn't keep up with the demand on carts despite 4 guys hauling ass across two entrances. People would wait impatiently inside for a cart and try to snatch the first one in the train as I'm bringing them in despite having a rope attached to them. Didn't dawn on me till years later to simply bring one in with you from the parking lot. Now I always do that. I thank you for your service.

This is ridiculous….the border has been a sieve for 2 years. You think Biden fixing a problem he created would be a political win? What do you do with the 2 million illegals already here?
2 million is way low. Last I heard it was at least 8 million.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
No…we are talking about how can Biden claim a win if he signs an immigration bill.
he'll try. the man is truly a clown. there could be a one week dip in crossings and he'd point to that as a win. Like we don’t know better. and why does this have to be tied to ukraine. just fix the problems that exist. wtf

Last edited:
Lol. You guys are talking the size of the illegal population?
check this out. the backlog on cases is 3 million. i wonder how many of htem will show up on their court date. i wonder what even happens on that court date when they do show up.

Worst part is, even if we wanted to start a massive deportation campaign, it would be unsuccessful. Most of these people are in sanctuary jurisdictions that won’t play ball, especially with a Trump administration.

They’re here to stay. The plan has already worked.

You might as well hope for the Giant Meteor in 2024.

It's gonna be Trump vs. Biden unless one of them croaks. Your choice will be based on what you think is important. For some of us, it's not the price of gas or Starbucks.
I'm beginning to detect a sense of anxiousness in liberal Democrats. They see it slipping away because their anti-Trump obsession has neglected more pressing matters of everyday concerns. Can you imagine The View's meltdown when Trump wins a second time? They'll go all balls out ballistic in behavior and I can't wait to watch it. All the gloom and doom they predicted the morning after in 2016 didn't happen. Today, Trump as a "threat to democracy" rings hollow. It's time to lock up the Biden crime family. Hunter is a sleeze-bag thug enabled by his father.

Heard on NPR today (short version): On the issue of who is a threat to democracy, Biden wins big, because Democrats and most independents agree with him. He also wins big because among people who are single-issue voters re: protecting democracy, he dominates Trump. It should be easy to see why he wants to keep playing that same song. It's a crowd favorite.

It just feels to me like most voters want more. Maybe we're fickle. Maybe we have a short attention span. But we already did Trump. The nation survived him once. Biden saved us from him once. Maybe the threat just doesn't seem that big anymore. Biden has a record now to run on. I just don't see this as a winning campaign:

Why do I feel like I'm gonna lose no matter which one is elected?

I'm beginning to detect a sense of anxiousness in liberal Democrats. They see it slipping away because their anti-Trump obsession has neglected more pressing matters of everyday concerns. Can you imagine The View's meltdown when Trump wins a second time? They'll go all balls out ballistic in behavior and I can't wait to watch it. All the gloom and doom they predicted the morning after in 2016 didn't happen. Today, Trump as a "threat to democracy" rings hollow. It's time to lock up the Biden crime family. Hunter is a sleeze-bag thug enabled by his father.
You raise a good point. Americans experienced four years of Trump and the world didn't end. We got some tax cuts, a good foreign policy, pretty solid economy. Things carried on as usual to the ambient noise of progressive histrionics. That was until the CoCo came around and messed everything up.

Does their "threat to democracy" stance ring more hollow this time around? Trump didn't do himself any favors with the events on and around 1/6, if it weren't for that I would say yes.

Last edited:
yea, who would have predicted the russian collusion, jan 6 and the almost daily scandal......

Hunter isn't any more sleazy than Don Jr, Eric and the family of cons. You're just blind to one side of it.

• Haha
Does their "threat to democracy" stance ring more hollow this time around? Trump didn't do himself any favors with the events on and around 1/6, if it weren't for that I would say yes.
Trump did not plan the way the day, Jan 6, played itself out. The Democrats provided help in allowing it to happen the way it did. From some of those early videos it looked like Trumpsters were on a guided protest tour enabled by WH security guards. "Step right in, folks, and we'll show you the way around!" I've always wondered if the yet unnamed security guard who shot the random woman entering the building was a malicious act of tokenism, a sacrifice to magnify the gravity of the situation, real or imagined. Something about that day never smelled right to me, kind of like the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations, Jeffrey Epstein's prison "suicide", too.

yea, who would have predicted the russian collusion, jan 6 and the almost daily scandal......

Hunter isn't any more sleazy than Don Jr, Eric and the family of cons. You're just blind to one side of it.
Russian collusion? What did you guys pay Mueller for that long, drawn out big fat nothing burger of an investigation? The only ones creating the "daily scandals" are the crime family-led Democrats. You societal misfits should be ashamed of yourselves!

Trump did not plan the way the day, Jan 6, played itself out. The Democrats provided help in allowing it to happen the way it did. From some of those early videos it looked like Trumpsters were on a guided protest tour enabled by WH security guards. "Step right in, folks, and we'll show you the way around!" I've always wondered if the yet unnamed security guard who shot the random woman entering the building was a malicious act of tokenism, a sacrifice to magnify the gravity of the situation, real or imagined. Something about that day never smelled right to me, kind of like the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations, Jeffrey Epstein's prison "suicide", too.
Michael Byrd killed Ashli Babbitt

Reactions: abraxis
Russian collusion? What did you guys pay Mueller for that long, drawn out big fat nothing burger of an investigation? The only ones creating the "daily scandals" are the crime family-led Democrats. You societal misfits should be ashamed of yourselves!
He's incapable of shame

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT