ADVERTISEMENT

Why do I feel like Biden is going to lose?

Not sure when Rapaport flipped? It’s going to be an interesting and entertaining election in the fall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
If Trump v Biden comes to pass. And all indicators point that way. There will be no debates. And it won’t be because of the Trump camp. Biden is not capable of standing on a stage answering questions and exchanging in confrontational dialogue at this point.

If Trump is convicted of something at that point it will be easy for the Biden team to say “we won’t debate a convicted felon”. If not, they’ll offer a similar excuse for how he is low character and reprehensible, rascist, et al.

They will try and disguise it however. They may offer some asinine type of debate format and blame Trump for saying “No”.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
If Trump v Biden comes to pass. And all indicators point that way. There will be no debates. And it won’t be because of the Trump camp. Biden is not capable of standing on a stage answering questions and exchanging in confrontational dialogue at this point.

If Trump is convicted of something at that point it will be easy for the Biden team to say “we won’t debate a convicted felon”. If not, they’ll offer a similar excuse for how he is low character and reprehensible, rascist, et al.

They will try and disguise it however. They may offer some asinine type of debate format and blame Trump for saying “No”.
concur. biden was getting scripted questions three years ago. today. forget it.

Yay, I can't wait to hear how easy the dementia test was for Trump for the 1534 time.

He actually gets away with calling his supporters dumb, and gets cheers for it.
During one of Trump’s ramblings (can’t call them speeches) he talked about shit that isn’t even on the test. I know because I sat at a table with my mother while she was given the test. The Montreal test. It’s been the same test since the 90s.

concur. biden was getting scripted questions three years ago. today. forget it.
I expect team Biden to say. “If we get 30 minutes of debate and 90 minutes of commercial breaks, each candidate gets an ear piece and a teleprompter, the questions are pre-screened and Katy Tur and Rachel Maddow moderate we will do one debate”

The fact that Goat is already admitting that he doesn’t expect more than one debate shows you that deep down he understands that team Biden will do anything and everything possible to side step a classic, somewhat impartial, three debate series.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Nah, we will. He's not nearly as decrepit as you all imagine he is. They'll still trot him out there. Won't be pretty. But we will get at least one debate.

I hope so. I never watch those things but I'd for sure tune in to see these clowns go at it. I tend to believe that it won't happen. I just find it hard to believe that they'll allow Biden to participate in a traditional debate. I don't think Trump would perform any better, but I think Trump is arrogant enough to think he would.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I hope so. I never watch those things but I'd for sure tune in to see these clowns go at it. I tend to believe that it won't happen. I just find it hard to believe that they'll allow Biden to participate in a traditional debate. I don't think Trump would perform any better, but I think Trump is arrogant enough to think he would.
That's why Biden will. Can't be the side that says no. So he will convince himself that he can at least handle Trump.

Trouble is that these are nothing close to debates. More like bar room arguments.
I would watch if each candidate had their mics turned off while the other was responding.
No talking over one another. Placing them in soundproof booths would also be an improvement.

I don't think he needs to handle Trump. He just needs to seem coherent and give people some sense of comfort that he's not senile. That's really all that people need to know.

Joe can actually come off pretty good when he gets riled up. I think he won the last debate with "Will you just shut up, man." If he can get his lines out without sounding like he's chewing marbles and doesn't allow Trump to shout over him constantly, he'll be fine. A court of law has found Trump to be a rapist. That's got to be made plain.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
Joe can actually come off pretty good when he gets riled up. I think he won the last debate with "Will you just shut up, man." If he can get his lines out without sounding like he's chewing marbles and doesn't allow Trump to shout over him constantly, he'll be fine. A court of law has found Trump to be a rapist. That's got to be made plain.
link video of biden speaking for more than a sound bite in the last six months. something where he exchanges for more than ten or fifteen minutes. he's president of hte united states so it should be easy to link

However. The country is in desperate need of a Vivek/ Kamala debate.

That would be a regular Mumbai massacre.

I bet we don’t have any. I honestly don’t think Biden can debate
That's the risk for Trump isn't it?

What's Trump going to do if he shows up to debate Biden and Biden performs well? Trump has set the bar low by calling Biden "Sleepy Joe," but if the public sees Biden perform well, then that would disprove a big part of the criticism from the anti-Bidens.

Who is the one that has been ducking debates? Hint: it’s not Biden.

• Haha
I listen to trump on freedom radio. He can easily handle a debate. It’ll be insane but he can do it. He’s still super glib
He can handle a debate just because he won’t answer any of the questions but will blabber on endlessly about whatever he wants and lie endlessly .

Reactions: outside shooter
Who is the one that has been ducking debates? Hint: it’s not Biden.
I suppose you could say it’s both of them. RFK was running. Dean Phillips is running.

Trump is also running as an incumbent for all intents and purposes. At least the Republican electorate is treating him that way.

I don’t blame either for not participating in primary debates. I will blame Biden for ducking general debates.

I suppose you could say it’s both of them. RFK was running. Dean Phillips is running.

Trump is also running as an incumbent for all intents and purposes. At least the Republican electorate is treating him that way.

I don’t blame either for not participating in primary debates. I will blame Biden for ducking general debates.
Good because he won’t.

He can handle a debate just because he won’t answer any of the questions but will blabber on endlessly about whatever he wants and lie endlessly .

If that comes to pass, the moderators will have their hands full. I'd love to see them have a mute switch on the mics.

Reactions: LedZep17
ONn3RKC.jpeg

Reactions: IUINSB
He's a good player. Doesn't need to cheat but can't help himself.
I've read that he's statistically the best golfer who was ever President, and it's not even close. It's really a shame that he can't play it straight. If he played it straight, he'd probably beat me by 30 strokes. But if we actually played, the scorecard would probably say he won by 40, because he can't help himself.

I've read that he's statistically the best golfer who was ever President, and it's not even close. It's really a shame that he can't play it straight. If he played it straight, he'd probably beat me by 30 strokes. But if we actually played, the scorecard would probably say he won by 40, because he can't help himself.
With as much time and with as many courses as he owns he should be good

With as much time and with as many courses as he owns he should be good
Makes sense. After all, I've owned a lot of bottles of gin, and I'm a very talented drinker. Mark is almost certainly one of the best at cashing social security checks to ever play the game, and I bet no one signs a child support payment quite like you do.

Just remember this: Fetterman looked like a vegetable and still beat Oz.

There's just no underestimating the stupidity of Democrat.

I don't think he needs to handle Trump. He just needs to seem coherent and give people some sense of comfort that he's not senile. That's really all that people need to know.
Well that ain't gonna happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT