ADVERTISEMENT

Profiles in Courage for the 21st Century

Did you know the fuel pump icon on your gas gauge has a small arrow to indicate on which side of your car you’ll find the fuel cap?

What more do you need to know in 2024?

Oh, and you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway.
Yes I knew that. What kind of fool doesn’t?

Not if you have dual exhaust.

I figured that would come up. That said, very few vehicles with dual tailpipes actually have dual exhaust. In nearly all cases in a stock vehicle, the split comes toward the rear and is there more for show than anything else.

I figured that would come up. That said, very few vehicles with dual tailpipes actually have dual exhaust. In nearly all cases in a stock vehicle, the split comes toward the rear and is there more for show than anything else.
Mine isn’t for show.

So threatening these people based on their opinion is both silly and terrifying.
Left wing mobsters threatened Supreme Court Justices at their homes. Chuck Schumer issued a threat from the steps of the Supreme Court building. The only criminal charge from threatening a justice was a left-winger threatening the life of a conservative justice.

Just sayin‘.

Figure this one out. My car has two non-functioning fake exhaust pipes showing, The real dual exhaust is hidden behind the rear bumper with the pipes pointing down.

Straight rear view of 2016 Audi A6 - 4 Door Sedan Rear View  stock images

pixel.gif

I HATE home goods. Makes you feel better I had 4 nights in the hospital with my daughter followed by two with my grandson including nye where he coughed all night long. I dropped him off this am and am now almost comatose. My ex stoker was in a great mood as I guess the newlyweds had a great nye. Young love…. I’m happy for them.
I assume "stoker" means wife.

Where did this term come from and is it positive or offensive to them?

Before I use it and all.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
There has to be a Trump Obsession and Withdrawal Class meeting somewhere today.
So these are the very same issues and maybe some of the same witnesses which will help decide Trump's fate when his DC trial commences likely in tne next 4 or 5 months? And you seemingly think it's out of bounds to discuss it? Ok...

I think the first 2024 trial may be the in office defamation vs E Jean Carroll, subsequent to a jury already finding him liable for sexual assault...

As an aside, saw an (unintentionally) hilarious explanation the other day for why the jury (under NY law) found him liable for sex assault, but couldn't make the leap to rape. Apparently when she was on the stand EJC answered honestly that she couldn't say for sure which body part of Trump penetrated her. She thought it was his..., but she couldn't rule out that it could also have been his finger...Apparently they're both equally small... :cool:

Reactions: UncleMark
So these are the very same issues and maybe some of the same witnesses which will help decide Trump's fate when his DC trial commences likely in tne next 4 or 5 months? And you seemingly think it's out of bounds to discuss it? Ok...

I think the first 2024 trial may be the in office defamation vs E Jean Carroll, subsequent to a jury already finding him liable for sexual assault...

As an aside, saw an (unintentionally) hilarious explanation the other day for why the jury (under NY law) found him liable for sex assault, but couldn't make the leap to rape. Apparently when she was on the stand EJC answered honestly that she couldn't say for sure which body part of Trump penetrated her. She thought it was his..., but she couldn't rule out that it could also have been his finger...Apparently they're both equally small... :cool:
wow. Persuasive testimony 🤔. Great move extending the sol

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Would you rate the size of his penis as more or less important to you than his hygiene. You have obviously dedicated a lot of time & thought to both.😂

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
As I watched this and heard from these one time MAGA stalwarts about what they went thru after fleeing the cult, I couldn't help but be inspired by their bravery and willingness to stand up for what they believe is right. None of these 3, as well as Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger are anywhere close to what I believe from a policy standpoint. They all either chose to work for the Trump Admin in various capacities, or as in the case of Liz and Adam voted for Trump because they believed in his policies. IIRC, Liz C had close to a 93% pro-Trump voting record, which of course wasn't enough to save her from the Trump loyalists who believe that everything else is subordinate to fealty to the King of Con...

It takes courage to buck Trump and his MAGA syncophants. Look at the various death threats launched against public officials and various members of the judiciary who dare to issue an opinion or render a decision that Trump perceives as an example of the deep state out to get him. For example,in both CO and Maine the legal challenges did not arise within the court or Sec of State's office (resp), but rather with ordinary citizens within the various states that who brought challenges in line with provision's within the States' constitutions. Both cases involved Republican voters, not just Democrats. And in both cases the people charged with judging facts and providing an opinion were doing the tasks presribed to them by law...It was not a task they personally advocated to be thrust upon them...

So threatening these people based on their opinion is both silly and terrifying. Neither the CO SC or the Maine Sec of State are the final arbiter, as long as SCOTUS agrees to undertake review. It's safe to say someone who would threaten any of these people has lost the right to participate in the electoral process, and lacks a basic understanding of how the US Constitutional framework works in the first place.. Many of them are easily manipulated by Trump's willingness to inflame passions to his own advantage.

Trump is just the ultimate con man,and even though it's embarrassing (to me) when I hear him talk some people are mesmerized. Seriously who says things like "your favorite President" or constatntly refers to himself in the 3rd person? Still at one point all three of these (self assured) women believed in him. So the decsision to break ties took courage, and the willingness to lose friends and even family members over what they recognized as a very real threat to democracy...The epitome of the very real stories of adherence to the principles of duty and selflessness that JFK recounted in PIC...

The Profiles of Courage in my opinion are those Americans who show up for work each day because they cannot afford to miss a day without working.

The Profiles of Courage in my opinion are those Americans who show up for work each day because they cannot afford to miss a day without working.
Yep. The people who don’t have the work from home option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT