ADVERTISEMENT

God we suck

Reactions: UncleMark
Is that your evidence of mental clarity? Biking? lmao My 5 year old granddaughter rides a bike better than Biden. I'm not sure she's qualified to be President - although I'd trust her judgement over Joe's.
We’ve had this discussion before. Let’s see Trump’s fat a$$ on a bike and then we can discuss it.

There you go again. "Crazy," "obsessed," "paranoid." Someone disagrees with you and you resort to a personal attack.

And you're unable to stand on your own two feet. You have to pull in others with, "it's not just me who thinks this about you, it's everybody else." Kind of like what teenage girls do on social media.

Grow up.

Trump tried to overturn an election he lost. That's not hyperbole or "paranoia." It's a fact. I know what his plans are for a second term because he, Stephen Miller, Steven Cheung and other Trump minions have been consistent in laying that out. I don't want an autocratic regime running my country

COH should know better, but both of you are making idiots of yourself. In this 20 minute interview with an actual journalist, Biden uses words Trump doesn't even have in his vocabulary. And he actually responds to the questions he's asked, some of which build on previous answers that John Harwood posed and the way Biden responds. No teleprompter, just Biden calmly responding to questions, some of which take him to task...

The fact that DAN somehow thinks that this sort of in depth questioning somehow equates to the puff pastry Hannity lobs to Trump, and the talking points answers Trump responds with is embarrasssing for you guys. No wonder you haven't been right about an election in nearly 8 yrs... If Biden has "obvious dementia" he still runs intellectual circles around you...

Sharp as a tack

He could at least look up occasionally 🤣🤣🤣

He’s toast Cosmicbot!!🤣🤣

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
uh no. it was to contrast what reasonable posters believe in hopes that you might give more thought to your take. you have no idea what trump's plans are for a second term. i doubt he does. i suspect they change by the minute. my guess? watch tv. golf. snooze. post on twitter. want to bet who is closer to being correct?
You should read more.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Far left New York Mag LMAO. Try the New Yorker. It has much better fiction....

You should read more....
Citations throughout. Well-sourced. Trump quotes. You didn't read it. Not surprised.

Four-star generals who worked with Trump and know him well have characterized him as a threat to national security, a threat to the constitution and/or a threat to democracy.

You should shitpost less and read more.

Reactions: outside shooter
Citations throughout. Well-sourced. Trump quotes. You didn't read it. Not surprised.

Four-star generals who worked with Trump and know him well have characterized him as a threat to national security, a threat to the constitution and/or a threat to democracy.

We have had four years of trump. You are a dupe. Truly. A paranoid dupe. The man will be 80. He won’t do shit

As I said. Try the New Yorker next time. It’s better reading

Reactions: DANC
We have had four years of trump. You are a dupe. Truly. A paranoid dupe. The man will be 80. He won’t do shit

As I said. Try the New Yorker next time. It’s better reading
You need to read more. You don't learn anything by shitposting all day every day.

• Haha
You need to read more. You don't learn anything by shitposting all day every day.
You’re reading the wrong stuff. What’s more you can’t think for yourself. And bowl I can multi task ten different things and still shred your paranoid self.

Try the New Yorker. It may help you

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
Ok then let try this..
Wait for it... WAIIIIT for it :) The whole dang concept is just wrong on so many levels.
And PPL are worried about trump... He can't keep his mouth shut long enough to quietly pull crap like this.
Yes the entire concept is immoral

You’re reading the wrong stuff. What’s more you can’t think for yourself. And bowl I can multi task ten different things and still shred your paranoid self.

Try the New Yorker. It may help you
Hilarious. Your responses are typically some anecdotal nonsense, a few copy and paste sentences that include "free cheese," "in spite of biden," "summer of love," "woke" and/or "fing stupid," or a personal attack.

There's no way you have a job because you post all day, every day, dozens of times a day. You typically respond to posters immediately, and the only reason your reaction score isn't an embarrassment is because of the laughing emoji. (I just helped your score. You're welcome).

• Haha
Hilarious. Your responses are typically some anecdotal nonsense, a few copy and paste sentences that include "free cheese," "in spite of biden," "summer of love," "woke" and/or "fing stupid," or a personal attack.

There's no way you have a job because you post all day, every day, dozens of times a day. You typically respond to posters immediately, and the only reason your reaction score isn't an embarrassment is because of the laughing emoji. (I just helped your score. You're welcome).
There’s no way you don’t have a boss directing your every moment of the day. You are far too stupid to do anything independently.

Carry on with your endless posts about trump being a threat to democracy. Riveting paranoid stuff

Read the New Yorker. It would help your awful personality immensely and broaden your horizons.

• Love
There’s no way you don’t have a boss directing your every moment of the day. You are far too stupid to do anything independently.

Carry on with your endless posts about trump being a threat to democracy. Riveting paranoid stuff.

Read the New Yorker. It would help your awful personality immensely and broaden your horizons.
4-star generals who have worked with him say he's a threat to democracy. They have just a bit more credibility than you.

What part don't you understand?

If an ex-President Trump can be tried for an official act he performed, or didn't perform, as President, then any ex-President can be tried for an official act.

Like Obama authorizing the killing of a US citizen without a triel, for example - which actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
COH should know better, but both of you are making idiots of yourself. In this 20 minute interview with an actual journalist, Biden uses words Trump doesn't even have in his vocabulary. And he actually responds to the questions he's asked, some of which build on previous answers that John Harwood posed and the way Biden responds. No teleprompter, just Biden calmly responding to questions, some of which take him to task...

The fact that DAN somehow thinks that this sort of in depth questioning somehow equates to the puff pastry Hannity lobs to Trump, and the talking points answers Trump responds with is embarrasssing for you guys. No wonder you haven't been right about an election in nearly 8 yrs... If Biden has "obvious dementia" he still runs intellectual circles around you...

huh. The questions were nowhere near challenging. He never asked why Biden slow walked weapons for Ukraine. The answers were pretty low level. e.g. the Supreme Court conversation. And many answers seemed to be well-worn platitudes and talking points. The questions meshed with Biden’s political agenda.

And then there is the obvious editing and Harwood previously being caught red- handed colluding with Democrats and using his position to assist Democrats.

In short, i‘m not impressed.

Is that your evidence of mental clarity? Biking? lmao My 5 year old granddaughter rides a bike better than Biden. I'm not sure she's qualified to be President - although I'd trust her judgement over Joe's.
He does have a unique way of dismounting.... I'll have to admit that :)

What part don't you understand?

If an ex-President Trump can be tried for an official act he performed, or didn't perform, as President, then any ex-President can be tried for an official act.

Like Obama authorizing the killing of a US citizen without a triel, for example - which actually happened.

Sheesh

Explain why and how it is illegal.

sheesh

Ok then let try this..
Wait for it... WAIIIIT for it :) The whole dang concept is just wrong on so many levels.
And PPL are worried about trump... He can't keep his mouth shut long enough to quietly pull crap like this.
ok.

Agree that the concept is disgusting to it's core.

I was just interested in how version 2.0 is "illegal" and no one seems to know despite saying it is.

Trump is not being prosecuted for any official acts. And no, not everything a President does while in office is official.

Trump is not being prosecuted for any official acts. And no, not everything a President does while in office is official.
He's being prosecuted for his actions while he was President. It's may be your OPINION he's not being prosecuted for any official acts, but that's what the SC will hopefully decide.

Everything is an official act, a selfless act and good for the country if it’s a republican president. God has told me this.

Affecting the counting of electoral votes is not executing any Presidential duty. The President has no role in that process, whatsoever. Zilch.

Meanwhile blue cities crumble, there are homeless everywhere taking drugs and defecating in the streets, robbing, looting, raping and murders with no consequences and now immigrants that the left has brought in are doing the same and in Dearborn Michigan shouting death to America! All under blue policy. Who is the freaking threat? It sure as hell ain't Trump. Everything you accuse him of is all happening right here, right now. under the Biden admin and blue policies and you point to Trump? Whatever drugs you all take do yourselves a favor and get off of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT