ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago politics and events

House Judiciary hearing today on crime in Chicago. Many Democratic committee members did not show.

3pm beatings in the nicest neighborhoods of Chicago. The robbery sprees have continued daily/nightly. One the other day just a block from where I live.

"Rolling guys in the Village"....nothing necessarily new here, is there?

It would be funny if it wasn't true. Pedos on Twitter are literally demanding to be called "minor attracted persons".
The fact that our liberal fellow countrymen are not screaming at my post, only proves that 1) they don't deny it or 2) they've never studied history.

I think they have studied history and they think that their evil efforts will work THIS TIME.... In a nation with that has the 1st largest army in the history of the world, that is NOT tax payer funded nor DC controlled.
When the gravy seals stop playing nice, waiting on "our system"......... Only global destruction will stop the correction that is REQUIRED at this point.

The fact that our liberal fellow countrymen are not screaming at my post, only proves that 1) they don't deny it or 2) they've never studied history.

I think they have studied history and they think that their evil efforts will work THIS TIME.... In a nation with that has the 1st largest army in the history of the world, that is NOT tax payer funded nor DC controlled.
When the gravy seals stop playing nice, waiting on "our system"......... Only global destruction will stop the correction that is REQUIRED at this point.
As long as they piss off white conservative they don’t give a flying **** about society.

As long as they piss off white conservative they don’t give a flying **** about society.
There are some people that I truly hope, get to experience a caged life, if our efforts are not strong enough to save them from themselves. God help us all as I fight for my stupid brother that can't help himself and is actively working to ruin me and you.

It’s really sad what is happening in Chicago. I feel the same for SF. Two of Americas top 5 cities. Both used to be world class. No one wants to feel unsafe. No one wants to see strung out zombies shitting in alleys. Progressives have truly and completely lost their way. I don’t revel in it like our Trump fans. It just makes me sad. Like if NOLA went dry.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
That’s actually really inspiring. In a neighborhood full of broken homes, football teams are one of the few things left that build a sense of community.

To flood them with migrants is criminal. These are kids trying to escape their circumstances, the American dream. Yet they are seen as disposable by this mayoral administration who wants to posture to national progressives that he is “legit”, by accepting and housing thousands of migrants in their school buildings.

There are no migrants at Lincoln Park High School. None at Lane Tech. Even the so called “progressives” in charge of Chicago don’t dare house the migrants at the successful high schools.

To me that is an admission that they understand being a sanctuary city is anathema to the success of that cities real residents. And a callous disregard for those residents who are struggling the most.

Reactions: Chibooms
  • Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

@BradStevens is your name Gary? @DrHoops is that you? That lady couldn’t weigh much more than 90 pounds.
Hilarious but also very dumb. The crazy guy could've easily had a gun and Gary could be dead. Walk away. Let it go. Don't go around acting like you're a 30 year old Steven Seagal in these inner city hellholes.

That’s actually really inspiring. In a neighborhood full of broken homes, football teams are one of the few things left that build a sense of community.

To flood them with migrants is criminal. These are kids trying to escape their circumstances, the American dream. Yet they are seen as disposable by this mayoral administration who wants to posture to national progressives that he is “legit”, by accepting and housing thousands of migrants in their school buildings.

There are no migrants at Lincoln Park High School. None at Lane Tech. Even the so called “progressives” in charge of Chicago don’t dare house the migrants at the successful high schools.

To me that is an admission that they understand being a sanctuary city is anathema to the success of that cities real residents. And a callous disregard for those residents who are struggling the most.
I'm a little scared of what could happen by next summer when the Dem convention is here.

If Abbott starts dropping off busloads of Central American immigrants in Englewood or Austin or something, things might get ugly:

"But the backlash is real. South Shore residents pushed back against converting a high school into a migrant shelter. According to Maze Jackson, “The migrant crisis is driving greater divide between the Black community, which has been the base for the Democratic Party, and widely views the resources being directed to migrants are being redirected from their own communities that have been systemically divested for years.”"

Connor Bedard should probably have his own thread, but let's keep him here:

My son has been practicing bucket drumming and wants to go sit in front of the stadium for home games and drum and try to make his first million. Opinions on the advisability of that?
Do any other cities have bucket drummers like Chicago? I've never seen it anywhere else.

Connor Bedard should probably have his own thread, but let's keep him here:

My son has been practicing bucket drumming and wants to go sit in front of the stadium for home games and drum and try to make his first million. Opinions on the advisability of that?
Do any other cities have bucket drummers like Chicago? I've never seen it anywhere else.
New Orleans. How old is he? Maybe a day game?

Reactions: mattndallas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT