ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Housing

Then you should be for Trump. From the article from Reuters I linked:

"There were proportionately larger gains in wealth as well for Black and Hispanic families, the Fed said. Median net worth rose 33% for Black families and 65% for Hispanic families, compared with a 3% gain in the median for white families."

This was during the 3 years of the Trump economy prior to covid. Care to know the numbers under Biden?

You have the wrong info.black unemployment down to 5.4% . It was way higher under trump plus he is a racist, rapist, and a bigot.

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier
You have the wrong info.black unemployment down to 5.4% . It was way higher under trump plus he is a racist, rapist, and a bigot.

I am trying to educate you. You are ignorant to facts and won't try to learn. I know you are a troll, but even trolls can learn (I think). If you want to stay ignorant, then do so. And, BTW, black unemployment was 5.3% in Sep 2019. I think Trump was president at that time.

To be fair, it did fall to 4.8 for a month in Apr. 2023 under Biden. But a year later, it stands at 5.6%.

Please reply with your brain. You are bordering on IUHick level of ignorance.

I gotta try a little. Maybe someday the knowledge will set in. Plus I am bored.
I understand bored. Post boobz. Go gather Ukraine war video in that thread. Staulk Zeke and get us soem kick ass picks..
But that piece of shit you responded to is a total plant/ fake and baiter. It may be your new Democratic Nominee, but it's all theater. Stop buying tickets.

I understand bored. Post boobz. Go gather Ukraine war video in that thread. Staulk Zeke and get us soem kick ass picks..
But that piece of shit you responded to is a total plant/ fake and baiter. It may be your new Democratic Nominee, but it's all theater. Stop buying tickets.

You're right. I'm going outside to watch my grass grow here in B'town. I'll learn more from that than reading Will's posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You're right. I'm going outside to watch my grass grow here in B'town. I'll learn more from that than reading Will's posts.
This is a good time to put some high level Nitrogen on. It's ready to absorb that energy as it comes out from the winter blues. Maybe a 29-10-6 .. ish kinda mix. Rain coming that will wash it down and come out DARK green and happy. (#'s were estimates only, but in that order).

This is a good time to put some high level Nitrogen on. It's ready to absorb that energy as it comes out from the winter blues. Maybe a 29-10-6 .. ish kinda mix. Rain coming that will wash it down and come out DARK green and happy. (#'s were estimates only, but in that order).

Thanks but I worked at a golf course for 6 years. Best job ever! I added my first nitro 2 weeks ago along with my fungus control and insect control. Early? Maybe. But early is better than late, especially with the fungus/disease. My KY bluegrass gets red thread in May and June, so I like to nip that shit in the bud.

• Love
Thanks but I worked at a golf course for 6 years. Best job ever! I added my first nitro 2 weeks ago along with my fungus control and insect control. Early? Maybe. But early is better than late, especially with the fungus/disease. My KY bluegrass gets red thread in May and June, so I like to nip that shit in the bud.
OK OK OK.. didn't mean to step on your grass man. Seems you have it well under control.
Red Thread? Da'fuq is that? ... Don't answer, I don't need more shit to worry about, it was a rhetorical question. :)

OK OK OK.. didn't mean to step on your grass man. Seems you have it well under control.
Red Thread? Da'fuq is that? ... Don't answer, I don't need more shit to worry about, it was a rhetorical question. :)

Lol. I don't know much except for grass and money. Cars? I am a dipshit. Electrical? Dipshit. Plumbing? Dipshit. Firefighting? Willdog level dipshit. But not IUHickory level dipshit.

• Love
Lol. I don't know much except for grass and money. Cars? I am a dipshit. Electrical? Dipshit. Plumbing? Dipshit. Firefighting? Willdog level dipshit. But not IUHickory level dipshit.
Adding Ribbont to my "pretty ok people ever" list..
Is this where I click... hmm ahhh there it is, I put his right here. sweet.

Reactions: ribbont
Might have to move manichi into my Top 5 Wealthiest Coolerites List.
Who are the other Coolerites on that list? 🤣

Seriously, I've always thought it was interesting to take any group of people and guess at the wealth range. I've learned through life that you sure can't judge how wealthy people are by the way they act. Some put on a good front and you'd think they are really wealthy when they aren't wealthy at all while others live as though they are on a tight budget when, in fact, they are really wealthy.

Seriously, I've always thought it was interesting to take any group of people and guess at the wealth range. I've learned through life that you sure can't judge how wealthy people are by the way they act. Some put on a good front and you'd think they are really wealthy when they aren't wealthy at all while others live as though they are on a tight budget when, in fact, they are really wealthy.
I’ll help you out….I am not wealthy from a monetary standpoint. But I’m wealthy from a lifestyle standpoint.

I took a huge risk in my early 30s that I probably wouldn't have taken just 5 years later. Foolishly dumped everything I had (and much I didn't have) into a failing company that had just a few customers. Then we caught the FinTech wave. All the crazy-ass PPT slides we'd cooked up starting making sense to clients. Pure voodoo.
Great for you. A lot (or Alot for Aloha) of people who are rich gambled like you did and hit the jackpot but then politicians act as though you are a crook and want to tax you a lot more because you're rich. You gambled and won.... more power to you.

I have a nephew who has never made more than 60K a year but he's a multi-millionaire because he invested well and didn't have to have every new gadget. A lot of becoming wealthy is managing what you have.

This might need to be pinned.

This might need to be pinned.
I always suspected that Mark was loaded (and not with alcohol). Now you have confirmed it, 🤣

Where's McM on that list? 😅

I always suspected that Mark was loaded (and not with alcohol). Now you have confirmed it, 🤣

Where's McM on that list? 😅
He needs to (1) hit it big, and (2) get out of two alimony/child support orders.

Reactions: NPT
Late to this thread, so I'll just throw this out there.,,

Back in the day Dave Ramsey would insist that a home down payment should be 20% of the purchase price. Anything lower than that and you were stupid and buying too much home and weren't following the Program -- i.e. doing it the dreaded Dave-ish way.

Then a few years back ol' Dave started bringing his daughter and some other younger, less doctrinaire people into the fold. Soon enough, while that 20% number was still recommended, he wouldn't yell at you for going with 15% or even 12% if everything else was in order. Then even 10% became acceptable, if not ideal.

And now just recently, Rachel (Dave's daughter) told a caller that she'd be okay with a 5% down payment as long as they stuck with a 15 year fixed mortgage.

The world has officially gone to shit.

Back in the day Dave Ramsey would insist that a home down payment should be 20% of the purchase price. Anything lower than that and you were stupid and buying too much home and weren't following the Program -- i.e. doing it the dreaded Dave-ish way.

Then a few years back ol' Dave started bringing his daughter and some other younger, less doctrinaire people into the fold. Soon enough, while that 20% number was still recommended, he wouldn't yell at you for going with 15% or even 12% if everything else was in order. Then even 10% became acceptable, if not ideal.

And now just recently, Rachel (Dave's daughter) told a caller that she'd be okay with a 5% down payment as long as they stuck with a 15 year fixed mortgage.

I am trying to educate you. You are ignorant to facts and won't try to learn. I know you are a troll, but even trolls can learn (I think). If you want to stay ignorant, then do so. And, BTW, black unemployment was 5.3% in Sep 2019. I think Trump was president at that time.

To be fair, it did fall to 4.8 for a month in Apr. 2023 under Biden. But a year later, it stands at 5.6%.

Please reply with your brain. You are bordering on IUHick level of ignorance.
fake news

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier

Sellouts

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT