ADVERTISEMENT

3 Americans soldiers killed and 25 wounded in Jordan

I agree with almost everything you say. But I’m going to be a little harsher on him. Saying he should be careful is something you’re saying more of a “he’s probably wrong on root cause” perspective.

But it’s also selfish and borderline awful to try to “me too” parents who just lost a son or daughter to enemy violence.
I largely agree that is a problem. At the same time, I can't completely rule out his military experience. It is highly unlikely. He shouldn't say anything. He and that other guy should both learn that.

Every FOB or base I was on used burn pits. But the JAG officers were nowhere near them. That’s my point. Burn pits are objectively stupid, and using soldiers to have to manually feed burn pits and stir flaming shit should be a criminal offense. I’m pretty sure Beau Biden didn’t have to do that.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking that whatever carcinogens that came from the burn pits (if any), would be burned and carried by the air.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking that whatever carcinogens that came from the burn pits (if any), would be burned and carried by the air.
That’s surely true but I assure you he was where the carrying was thinnest. The joes that had to tend to the burn pits and live near them are the deal victims.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Good. A revolutionary army hiding under their beds is the best kind of revolutionary army. We have degraded their capability 100%, something we never could have done with an immediate strike.

In that area, there are dozens of splinter groups (remember Monty Python's Life of Brian and the Judean People's Front). Hitting the wrong group wasn't going to be much of a deterrence. We had to make sure to hit the correct group. That usually doesn't come 30 seconds after.

We will hit them at the time and place of OUR choosing, that's what I would sell as Biden. If that's 6 months from now, that's 6 months from now. Same as with Afghanistan long ago. We could have launched cruise missiles on 9/11, we didn't. This group will want to get back out into the field sooner rather than later. We will have opportunities. Our play is the long game.
I give you…the R9X ginsu

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Houthi’s are not typical Arabs. No way the majority of Arabs go against the US over Iranian backed Arabs.

Houthi’s are not typical Arabs. No way the majority of Arabs go against the US over Iranian backed Arabs.
Palestinians are also Arab.

I’m not saying what Iran might be thinking is right, I’m wondering what they think they are accomplishing.

I’m not saying what Iran might be thinking is right, I’m wondering what they think they are accomplishing.
Well they are Arab they don’t have backing from the Arab league. They don’t want them. Matter of fact the Arab league is starting to work with Israel. Iran wants control of the shipping lanes. They want the west out of there. The US is starting to care less and less about globalization. Matter of fact Covid taught us global supply chains are very vulnerable. With the population decline in China it’s signaling a retraction of the US navy away from protecting assets we once cared about. Why not foster closer supply and raw materials. At some point it’s not our fight.

Hezbollah is Arabs
Yes and no. They are like the rest of that area. Melting pot of different ethnic groups. You can’t really compare them with say Saudi Arabian Arabs. (They really don’t like each other)It just shows you how much of a mess the different cultures, Muslim factions are.

Last edited:
Yes and no. They are like the rest of that area. Melting pot of different ethnic groups. You can’t really compare them with say Saudi Arabian Arabs. (They really don’t like each other)It just shows you how much of a mess the different cultures, Muslim factions are.
Yeah that’s not it. You’re talking about Sunni v Shia. That’s not Arabs v non-Arabs.

Reactions: Spartans9312

Isn't the prime goal of Iran to drive the U.S. out of the entire region ? Furthermore Iran isn't alone in this desire.

Reactions: UncleMark
Isn't the prime goal of Iran to drive the U.S. out of the entire region ? Furthermore Iran isn't alone in this desire.
Maybe. But I think a higher Iranian priority is to eliminate Israel as a state. That’s what they have announced.

Sorry. I don’t buy it. I really don’t. We know where these guys sleep. We can smoke them whenever we want.
Don’t agree. We lack resolve. Our present leadership won’t muster the resolve we must have to be an effective power and smoke people.

First Blinken, Biden and Austin are obsessed with no escalation. We will always be a reactionary force with this leadership which means we can’t bend the trajectory.

Second, Austin said often a few days ago in his presser that our aim was to “diminish their capabilities“ to attack. At no time did he mention deterrence.

I can’t even call our strategy rope-a-dope. We have no element of aggression.

Don’t agree. We lack resolve. Our present leadership won’t muster the resolve we must have to be an effective power and smoke people.

First Blinken, Biden and Austin are obsessed with no escalation. We will always be a reactionary force with this leadership which means we can’t bend the trajectory.

Second, Austin said often a few days ago in his presser that our aim was to “diminish their capabilities“ to attack. At no time did he mention deterrence.

I can’t even call our strategy rope-a-dope. We have no element of aggression.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
They’ll never succeed. There is no business in Iran. No international investment. They’re a dead nation.
I was going to say it doesn't have to be that way, that there was nothing about the Revolution that required them and us to set up as adversaries. But the truth is, we've since gotten firmly into bed with the Saudis, and we were already in bed with the Israelis, and there are probably no two bigger enemies of Iran than those.

Well I disagree. Creepy uncle joe has been the best sniffer every. He can tell Clinton, "Hold my beer." And as far as a good buddy to the folks who burn down our cities, assassinate police officers, and support the pile of body parts filling the dumpsters behind those planned unparenthood abortion factories, he's by far their best supporter.
Oh aren’t you special? Thanks so much for the nonsensical rant.

Looks like we took out an Iranian commander in Iraq.

Iraq has issued a warning to the United States in response to an airstrike late Wednesday in Baghdad that killed a senior commander with the pro-Iran Kataib Hezbollah militia.

Iraq's Joint Operation Command called the strike a "new aggression by the United States, adding that the move acted to "undermine all understandings" between Iraq and the US, in a statement posted by spokesperson Tahseen Al Khafaji on X.

The spokesperson also reiterated what the country said after the first series of US strikes in Iraq last Friday in retaliation for the killing of three US soldiers in Jordan, which was to call the strikes a "violation of Iraqi sovereignty."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT