ADVERTISEMENT

3 Americans soldiers killed and 25 wounded in Jordan

There's tons of footage from Ukraine where drones are used to drop grenades or packed with explosives and flown into buildings/vehicles/bunkers. I don't know how you stop something like that. We saw them being used to take out the small towers when they initiated the incursion into Israel.

Reactions: Willdog7
What’s to discuss? Biden and Blinken are pushovers that won’t do anything.
The irony is, if Iran keeps this up, they'll help elect Trump.

I can hear the campaign commercial now, outlining each attack, the number of dead, the weak or lack of a response. And then the hook: "The world is full of evil. Sometimes, you need an asshole to deal with that evil. Trump 2024. The asshole we need."

Maybe that’s their goal? Try and corrupt America from the inside
I have no doubt that leaders in Russia, China, Iran, et al. see our internal politics and believe they can help accelerate our own self-inflicted downfall. Get everyone here hating each other, shaming or calling the other side idiots, etc. Russia's been doing it since at least 2016. And Americans keep falling for it.

Forms of government might need tweaking with social media, twitter, etc. now. Not sure how or what to do, but our culture seems too volatile to be stable.

I can hear the campaign commercial now, outlining each attack, the number of dead, the weak or lack of a response. And then the hook: "The world is full of evil. Sometimes, you need an asshole to deal with that evil. Trump 2024. The asshole we need."
The middle east is a simple fix

Kush. He brokered peace and a peace prize nom

#cocksman
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

It would not suprise me if Kushner read American Psycho as a how-to manual.

Best twitter follow ever
I have actually heard that. Just a total trainwreck? He would get dressed up and hang in hotel lobbies with a pic of himself he’d sell for $10 signed to get his crack medicine. No clue why mr mcmahon didn’t throw that man a bone

There's tons of footage from Ukraine where drones are used to drop grenades or packed with explosives and flown into buildings/vehicles/bunkers. I don't know how you stop something like that. We saw them being used to take out the small towers when they initiated the incursion into Israel.
The problem isn't stopping drones - it's the fact that Iran has the impression it can kill Americans with impunity.

That's entirely on Biden.

I knew somehow this would be Trump's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
I don’t know how you tie this to Iran appeasement. That’s pretty silly considering we’re killing Houthi’s daily.

BDS is just as bad as TDS.
You're just as ignorant under this ID as you were your other one.

Killing Houthis 'daily' (we're not) is not quite the same as shipping planeloads of cash to Tehran.

I have no doubt that leaders in Russia, China, Iran, et al. see our internal politics and believe they can help accelerate our own self-inflicted downfall. Get everyone here hating each other, shaming or calling the other side idiots, etc. Russia's been doing it since at least 2016. And Americans keep falling for it.

Forms of government might need tweaking with social media, twitter, etc. now. Not sure how or what to do, but our culture seems too volatile to be stable.
And even smart guys fall for it.

You're just as ignorant under this ID as you were your other one.

Killing Houthis 'daily' (we're not) is not quite the same as shipping planeloads of cash to Tehran.
Sure Dan. You’re the man.

How about you wait and see what we do about this drone strike before slapping a red hat on, taking everything else off, and rubbing orange bronzer all over your nethers?

Of course the partisan hacks in this thread thinks this is bidens fault.

Maybe if we only had Trump kissing Iran's ass they wouldn't have done anything lol

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Sure Dan. You’re the man.

How about you wait and see what we do about this drone strike before slapping a red hat on, taking everything else off, and rubbing orange bronzer all over your nethers?
Well, I ****ing assume we'll hit back with a big strike, Sgt York.

In the meantime, 3 more families are grieving, with the potential for more from this one strike and many more after that.

You and the other dupes don't seem to be too upset that 3 citizens are now dead. No, as long as we get revenge, that's OK.

Your lack of outrage says everything about you.

Reactions: 76-1 and ulrey
This thread wasn't appropriately labeled as partisan hacks who have bds
And yet, you and the other blind mice don't challenge the premise that this was caused by Biden's appeasement strategy.

Gee, I wonder why that is?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT