ADVERTISEMENT

Advice for Separation

It is weird watching a marriage fall apart. A longtime friend of mine and his wife of over 20 years will be headed down that path soon. They've had separate rooms for a long time (she claims his snoring is terrible) and they were barely banging the last 3 or 4 years. So he now has this side piece (who tells him he doesn't snore at all), who he spends 90% of his time with. He and his soon to be ex-wife have a daughter going into her second year at the University of Iowa (yes she's hot and no, nothing in a two piece) and recently, on my friend's birthday, he and his daughter went out to a movie and then returned home where his daughter had made him a cake, put candles in it and sang him happy birthday. All the while his wife was in the next room watching TV and never bothered to join them at all.

What's weird is that they simply don't talk. When I got a divorce back in 1992, at least we had some big blow-ups and then it was over. These two, as my friend recently told me "haven't probably said 100 words to each other since October".

I couldn't live like that.

My situation isn't this bad, but that's more along the lines of what I'm dealing with. Your friend is stupid to have a side gal, if his wife finds out, he's f'd (or he would be in NC). That's one thing I'm proud of, I've at least not cheated on her. I'm also pleased that so far my friends have really rallied around me and been great. I was afraid I'd become persona non-grata in my buddies' wifes eyes and they'd discourage them from hanging out, but so far they've all been super supportive. We're getting together tonight for some beers in fact. Unlike this sad bunch, they'd post TONS of hotness if I asked them to! Get with it AOTF, I want pushing the line bewbz, mons, ass and nip picks. Let'er rip and let's see what the new line in the sand is with the new mods.

My situation isn't this bad, but that's more along the lines of what I'm dealing with. Your friend is stupid to have a side gal, if his wife finds out, he's f'd (or he would be in NC). That's one thing I'm proud of, I've at least not cheated on her. I'm also pleased that so far my friends have really rallied around me and been great. I was afraid I'd become persona non-grata in my buddies' wifes eyes and they'd discourage them from hanging out, but so far they've all been super supportive. We're getting together tonight for some beers in fact. Unlike this sad bunch, they'd post TONS of hotness if I asked them to! Get with it AOTF, I want pushing the line bewbz, mons, ass and nip picks. Let'er rip and let's see what the new line in the sand is with the new mods.

Oh, I don't blame my friend for cheating. I support him in that aspect 100%. Men have needs and if his wife has zero interest in meeting those needs, screw her (well, you get what I mean). I'm also positive (and so is he) that his wife is aware there's another woman. She couldn't care less. There is HATRED there now, which is sad. Part of the problem though with not communicating at all, like these two are doing, is that there is no resolution. That would drive me insane. It sounds like though, after they take their daughter back to Iowa in the next 2 weeks, he's going to talk to her about "next steps". There's more to this story, but I'm likely putting people to sleep so I'll leave it out.

I'll try but never posted a pic before. Hopefully it works. Nope, sorry, I'll try again.

underboob-wet-tshirt.jpg

jessica-albawet-and-nipples-6415.jpg

GetImage
alluringvixens-claudia-wet-t-shirt-03.jpg

GetImage

nikki-summer-bends-over-and-shows-off-her-tight-perfect-ass-in-a-tiny-pink-thong-011.jpg

83686b0ed2c97391698cdd2b6685ad4f

artlimited_img533490.jpg

CQy1DS_W8AAhhAc.jpg

that's what I had in mind!

I'll try but never posted a pic before. Hopefully it works. Nope, sorry, I'll try again.
You need to go to a site like tumbler or whatever, and then upload the .jpg to that site. Then, you post the link to that pic from the website in the "image" icon on the upper tool bar.

Now, please go and try again, and post nipples to make sure it works. First nipple post is free under new management, or so I've been told.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Not trying to keep adding on but I would have a discussion with your attorney about updating wills/trusts and beneficiary arrangements. Again...every situation is different so I don't want to speculate but I do know people often forget to do this in the interim.

Appreciate the advice. Most things I'd thought of, but some good recommendations and reminders. Oh yeah, I've won an all expense paid trip for 2 to a premium resort in Mexico about 6 X over the years through work. Never been able, or could get my wife to go so I've always given it to employees. Won it this year and decided I'm going. I'll be in Puerto Vallarta 8/4-7, with all food and drink covered. Casa Velas resort. Can't wait, it's going to be a nice getaway and present to me. Anyone know the area? I know Zika is down there and just wondering how safe Puerto Vallarta is for tourists? Hoping I can get out and see some sites.

Reactions: IUdonger

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Appreciate the advice. Most things I'd thought of, but some good recommendations and reminders. Oh yeah, I've won an all expense paid trip for 2 to a premium resort in Mexico about 6 X over the years through work. Never been able, or could get my wife to go so I've always given it to employees. Won it this year and decided I'm going. I'll be in Puerto Vallarta 8/4-7, with all food and drink covered. Casa Velas resort. Can't wait, it's going to be a nice getaway and present to me. Anyone know the area? I know Zika is down there and just wondering how safe Puerto Vallarta is for tourists? Hoping I can get out and see some sites.

Since it's an all expenses trip for two, any chance you could use this as an opportunity to take the wife as a last attempt to rekindle the fire? If not, you need to take the hottest employee you have on that trip! She will understand what you're going through, and see the need for comforting. You already have an attorney queued up. Make him/her work for that retainer!

I understand what you are are saying. I once had a congregant at another church who was happily married for 35 yrs and his wife died from cancer. So not too long after she passes he marries her sister. Bad news. She ended up trying to kill him, and actually stabbed him in his sleep. He was better off no doubt. I don't know why you say these things about the wife you used to love. Obviously she hurt you a lot. I don't dismiss this and don't dismiss your premise that you are better off.

Where ever the **** it is you live - - please stay there.

Reactions: Capitol Hoosier
Seriously, what was wrong with my post that got this reaction? I live in North Central Indiana btw,and a born and bred Hoosier who is proud of his state.

Just saying that I prefer you peddle your wares in as un-populated place as possible...where marrying your dead wife's sister only to then be murdered by her in your sleep is commonplace, apparently.

You obviously think lesser of people who get divorced. You're like the shitty church on the Northeast side who sent my brother a letter of rejection when he sought to have his 2nd wedding there.

I'm not saying you would do that...maybe you would...who knows? But what you're doing is a not-so-distant cousin of that bullshit and thankfully most guys here call it out as exactly that.

Last edited:
Seriously, what was wrong with my post that got this reaction? I live in North Central Indiana btw,and a born and bred Hoosier who is proud of his state.
Matthew 7:1
1Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…

One of the main reasons I can't stand religion is that you are judged on a daily basis by folks who have no business judging anyone.

I hate religion because if I don't follow your religion, I'm going to hell. Fear does not motivate, love does.

I hate religion because a brilliant piece of fiction tells you that if you love another that is the same sex as you, that is blasphemy. You shame those who don't follow your example, and this is more divisive than anything else. Love is love.

I hate religion because over two millennia, millions upon millions of human beings have died in the name of a fictional being created to love only those who follow his/her rules and damn the rest. It continues today.

I've read the Bible, Quran, and Torah cover to cover. I have not read Scientology yet but I can imagine it's similar to all three. Crack pots ginning up support through fear. Religion was created to control the masses...simple as that.

I got a divorce because my wife and I realized we were better together as friends, and our kids noticed and have blossomed ever since. We have a mutual respect (we get our digs in occasionally), but we understood it wasn't going to work. Staying together would have been disastrous.

I divorced because I wanted to be happy. And as every day begins, I've never been happier. Rather than my wife checking up on me every 5 minutes to make sure that I'm around, I dropped her ass and now live every day as I should, thinking of me first. And I can now better myself without the approval of a stupid bitch or an imaginary all knowing dude in the clouds judging me. If I am to be judged, then by God, I'm guilty. Guilty of being selfish for once. Guilty of wanting to live my life. Guilty of wanting my kids to be happy and not in a miserable marriage with a worthless cow.

Divorce is necessary because it tells you that you made a mistake, and doesn't God believe in mistakes? We are only human, but some jackass telling me I won't go to heaven because I have to be miserable to suit the imaginary man upstairs doesn't motivate me at all.

Take your holier than thou nose out of the good book and look around, times they are 'a changin'...

VPM, nothing you said was offensive, just presumptious that you would somehow be able to assess the situation and try and give concrete advice from what little I threw out in this thread. You have to understand for alot of open-minded, secular folks, there are few groups of people who are scarier or more threatening than fundamental religious types, Christians included.

I've spent years trying to deal with my situation and I've had to weigh and make decisions based on that, as a member of my family. YEARS. And yet you somehow judge that I'm making the wrong decision because of your convictions without any first-hand knowledge of what's going on. It doesn't make sense to anyone who doesn't have the viewpoint that is based in religious conviction, myself included. I kind of straddle the fence, because I didn't grow up with religion but have started going to church some as an adult. I know enough folks who have that faith, to know you are sincere in your beliefs and believe what you say, and think that's somehow best for me too. Like I said, it makes no sense to someone who isn't a believer. I appreciate how you backed off, and believe you do want what's best for me. Trust me, this is not a decision I made rashly and do believe it's going to be best for everyone involved.

How so? He offered advice whether you agree with it or not. And guess what, the OP even admitted to having tried the book previously. So the advice that he offered was actually tried.

You guys can be real assholes sometimes, even on Fridays.

Hahaha.

If you read what he posted, she has no desire to work on anything, or even want to be around his stank ass.

Listen you gigantic piece of shit, **** you. Please kill yourself, or stop being in a position to "counsel" someone.

You're wise. I don't know what to say. It's easy to joke about saying "dude your wife is a fkn bitch". He literally sat at the bar after our round tonight and said(essentially) "I can't take it anymore Mike. She doesn't realize how much shit I go through...but don't get me wrong, she's amazing. I don't mean to rag on her or anything".

Lol. God damn. I wanted to punch him in the face.

@kkott

Andy's wife was a cheating whore and he's the one who died of a massive heart attack about a year after his divorce. Divorce is stressful. Good luck.

Cheaper to just give her the stuff.
Pack a bag. Walk.
Don't bug the kids with "let's get together" Don't bitch when the young girls say no.
Drink. Bottom out.
Go to church. Get saved.

All families should go to church first. It is still difficult. Maybe more difficult.
If anyone is having issues or not feeling it, they should pack their family up every SUnday and go to church.
Read the bible and pray every night.
Listen to worship songs and praise the Lord. Get to know the good Lord.
Wonders will take place.
Do it before it is too late.

For those who reply and take umbrage ... remember that marriage is antiquated and people can do what they feel and divorce is an option. For you marriage doesn't means the same thing. Til death do us part. For better or worse.

Marriage is the biblical way. We should have a different word for tying the know until something better comes along.

Reactions: NickStromboli
Just saying that I prefer you peddle your wares in as un-populated place as possible...where marrying your dead wife's sister only to then be murdered by her in your sleep is commonplace, apparently.

You obviously think lesser of people who get divorced. You're like the shitty church on the Northeast side who sent my brother a letter of rejection when he sought to have his 2nd wedding there.

I'm not saying you would do that...maybe you would...who knows? But what you're doing is a not-so-distant cousin of that bullshit and thankfully most guys here call it out as exactly that.
Listen very carefully. God hates divorce,but He does not hate divorced people. I think the same way. If a marriage can be salvaged then it should be salvaged because of the harm divorce causes. I don't look down on anybody. What I want is people to be happy in the long run. Now there are times when divorce is permissible such as adultery or abandonment. The real problem with some people's divorces is that they get out too quickly. They don't put in the hard work to forgive and learn about each other so they can stay married. It really is harmful when they split up too quick. It is also harmful when one member wants to work it out and the other doesn't. In no way do I look down on anybody who is divorced. I feel true empathy for them.

You're a moron. I know you don't believe us, but you're too stupid to function and especially too stupid to ever speak.

Which is very obvious, because if you actually had any skills, talent or knowledge you would have a job that requires them.

Go preach to the stupid .. they're the only ones that can't see through the bullshit that are your attempts at thought.

Reactions: IUecho87
Listen very carefully. God hates divorce,but He does not hate divorced people. I think the same way. If a marriage can be salvaged then it should be salvaged because of the harm divorce causes. I don't look down on anybody. What I want is people to be happy in the long run. Now there are times when divorce is permissible such as adultery or abandonment. The real problem with some people's divorces is that they get out too quickly. They don't put in the hard work to forgive and learn about each other so they can stay married. It really is harmful when they split up too quick. It is also harmful when one member wants to work it out and the other doesn't. In no way do I look down on anybody who is divorced. I feel true empathy for them.
God sucks Shiva's many c**ks ...

Reactions: IUecho87
How do you tell him? Uh, "your wife is a PITA bitch".

But in reality, they have to figure it out themselves. Most men will sadly just sit for years or decades and take shit like that from women. I finally got out after like 5 years, on my own. But friends and family had been dropping comments for at least 3 years.
Maybe they shouldn't marry them in the first place

Reactions: cryano
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT