ADVERTISEMENT

This shows just how divided the country is

I think once trump is out of the equation that number drops.
i think you are correct. The country attaches way too much positive and negative emotional baggage to Trump. Having a discussion about ideas he championed with his choices and actions doesn’t happen. The country is to taken by his impulsive and undisciplined manner of speaking.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
You've shown how much (or little) you value character. Tell us the metrics you use.
Why does it matter. I think Biden is a narcissistic serial liar. He has awful character. Trump has awful character. Clinton has awful character. But I’d take Clinton as president in a heartbeat. Character doesn’t eliminate the choice between food and meds for the poor. It doesn’t keep us safe. Smart. Policy. Biden is as dumb as it gets and that’s more germane than anything. He has zero idea of the consequences of policies as evidenced time and time again.

I’ll take a scoundrel like Clinton who is smart with good policy any day of the week

You've shown how much (or little) you value character. Tell us the metrics you use.
You can't be serious. Shoiuld we go down the list of Democrats you support who screw around?

Stop with the faux outrage.

Why does it matter. I think Biden is a narcissistic serial liar. He has awful character. Trump has awful character. Clinton has awful character. But I’d take Clinton as president in a heartbeat. Character doesn’t eliminate the choice between food and meds for the poor. It doesn’t keep us safe. Smart. Policy. Biden is as dumb as it gets and that’s more germane than anything. He has zero idea of the consequences of policies as evidenced time and time again.

I’ll take a scoundrel like Clinton who is smart with good policy any day of the week
The most important character trait in politics is how much respect you give your opposites when you must jointly solve problems. Reagan, Clinton, W, were masters. Obama Biden and Trump were terrible. Biden is the worst. This character trait is more important than cheating on a spouse.

The most important character trait in politics is how much respect you give your opposites when you must jointly solve problems. Reagan, Clinton, W, were masters. Obama Biden and Trump were terrible. Biden is the worst. This character trait is more important than cheating on a spouse.
representatives not role models. who is going to improve the quality of our lives. what they do to improve or torpedo their own is of little moment to me

representatives not role models. who is going to improve the quality of our lives. what they do to improve or torpedo their own is of little moment to me
Is tomorrow your big meeting?

Is tomorrow your big meeting?
yes sir tomorrow morning. then later this month with the two other biggest players in our industry. if we can just land one out of three we'll be set. pretty wild stuff. i was just looking at the calendar last night and it was march of 2020 that we had the exact same meetings that were canceled as a result of covid. it's taken four years to circle back

yes sir tomorrow morning. then later this month with the two other biggest players in our industry. pretty wild stuff. i was just looking at the calendar last night and it was march of 2020 that we had the exact same meetings that were canceled as a result of covid. it's taken four years to circle back
Best of luck! I hope you get filthy, stinkin' rich. You can hire Joe Hoopsier as your pilot.

Could cause a whole new dynamic with your exes.

Best of luck! I hope you get filthy, stinkin' rich. You can hire Joe Hoopsier as your pilot.

Could cause a whole new dynamic with your exes.
thanks buddy. we'll get that deli cooking again if i land one of htese deals. we'll make the waitresses wear super trashy outfits. bikini tuesdays. but we'll pay real well so we get good ones. we'll have to come up with a good name. Toxic Pastrami or something

thanks buddy. we'll get that deli cooking again if i land one of htese deals. we'll make the waitresses wear super trashy outfits. bikini tuesdays. but we'll pay real well so we get good ones. we'll have to come up with a good name. Toxic Pastrami or something
Killer. You are a natural - and I mean that without an ounce of snark.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
yes sir tomorrow morning. then later this month with the two other biggest players in our industry. if we can just land one out of three we'll be set. pretty wild stuff. i was just looking at the calendar last night and it was march of 2020 that we had the exact same meetings that were canceled as a result of covid. it's taken four years to circle back
When can we see you on Shark Tank?

When can we see you on Shark Tank?
ha! that was nearly ten years ago. those days are long gone. everything is finished and honestly what we offer is so vastly superior to what's on the market that it's almost comical. the challenge is just business. the legacy companies we are dealing with really have no incentive to change out to our stuff even tho it's far superior. they already have sales. are doing great. so why rock the boat. our potential in is that what they use is getting really, really outdated so we have hope.

this month we meet with the three largest players in the industry in hopes that they'll either be customers or buy us

Hopefully the Pubs will get back there as we need two workable solutions. I beieve it could take a decade post-trump to get back to a serviceable party.
We would have a serviceable Party if people would get over their TDS.

Trump has plenty of common sense, conservative ideas and policies. But those are overlooked by the never-Trumpers because, well.... TRUMP.

I've got some bad news for you - a decade after Trump, his MAGA movement will still be strong. It may be under another name - like the Tea Party morphed into MAGA. But it will still be there as long as DC continues to be a swamp.

Wait. Of those 3, you say Biden is the worst at working with the other side? C'mon man. Just say all 3 are bad and leave it at that if you're going add BS like that.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
No she isn't. Nonsense.
You always represent, Company man.

'Nikki' is the poster child for financially manipulating the system for personal gain.

Her family's financial troubles have been public knowledge for years.

One year seat on Boeing's
BOD, rewarded with $300K in cash and stock.

No chance at all of being nominated...none, yet $millions flowing into the campaign and PAC in January alone. Almost all in $100k donations from Democrat and TDS sources.

Prove me wrong, Azov..

'Nikki' is the poster child for financially manipulating the system for personal gain.

No chance at all of being nominated...none, yet $millions flowing into the campaign and PAC in January alone. Almost all in $100k donations from Democrat and TDS sources.

Prove me wrong, Azov..
You keep calling him Azov. Is Aloha an Azov sympathizer?

this month we meet with the three largest players in the industry in hopes that they'll either be customers or buy us
Have you done your research? How do they identify? . Do you present them your business card with the pronouns listed or the other one? Do you put on the fake tats or go with the real one? How about earrings? Do rent a corvette for the meeting or go with a Tesla? Or bicycle? Or public transit? Power tie or BLM t- shirt? Ask for Red Bull, herbal tea, or white wine?

Ya gotta be prepared.

Have you done your research? How do they identify? . Do you present them your business card with the pronouns listed or the other one? Do you put on the fake tats or go with the real one? How about earrings? Do rent a corvette for the meeting or go with a Tesla? Or bicycle? Or public transit? Power tie or BLM t- shirt? Ask for Red Bull, herbal tea, or white wine?

Ya gotta be prepared.
Quarter zip with a collared shirt and pants to match the quarter zip collared shirt and pants the men we meet with will be wearing 🤣

Prove me wrong, Azov..
You posted it. That's proof enough that it's wrong in almost every case, Boris.

Reactions: Indyhorn
The choice between Hillary and Trump was like choosing between a spoiled century egg and balut. Equally off-putting.

We would have a serviceable Party if people would get over their TDS.

Trump has plenty of common sense, conservative ideas and policies. But those are overlooked by the never-Trumpers because, well.... TRUMP.

I've got some bad news for you - a decade after Trump, his MAGA movement will still be strong. It may be under another name - like the Tea Party morphed into MAGA. But it will still be there as long as DC continues to be a swamp.
You just can’t see it. But you aren’t alone

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You keep calling him Azov. Is Aloha an Azov sympathizer?
What the hell do you think? He's anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia and this Azov character is someone Russia uses as a boogeyman and claims he's a Nazi or something like that. I'm not even sure this person exists. I've not bothered to look it up. It's just Russian propaganda. Mas eats it up, but I don't.

Post #328 in Haley Trending thread.
Dispute the facts or stfu.
Support what you posted or STFU. You never do, and back when I bothered to check I found almost 100 percent of what you posted was false. You no longer have any credibility so I’d guess most just assume what you post is false just as I do.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Support what you posted or STFU. You never do, and back when I bothered to check I found almost 100 percent of what you posted was false. You no longer have any credibility so I’d guess most just assume what you post is false just as I do.
You don't check squat .

The publication and date of the facts are included in the post. I doubt you even read most posts.
You're embarrassing yourself.

Quarter zip with a collared shirt and pants to match the quarter zip collared shirt and pants the men we meet with will be wearing 🤣
The great thing about that "kit" is, you can close a deal in the AM, play 18 in the afternoon, and still get a BJ at the strip club at 75% market value.

carl-spackler.jpg

I really don't know what most of my friends political leaning is and don't care. Seems like a lot of people now look at the other side as the enemy.

That hate is EXACTLY what the DNC sought, taught and got.

Families and friends divided over Trump.

“At any cost”

What the hell do you think? He's anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia and this Azov character is someone Russia uses as a boogeyman and claims he's a Nazi or something like that. I'm not even sure this person exists. I've not bothered to look it up. It's just Russian propaganda. Mas eats it up, but I don't.
Stepan Bandera...Ukr ultra-right nationalist, wartime political 'influencer' aligned against jews and Poles. Revered by many in western Ukr, Lviv direction. Azov has been one of the mainstays of the Ukr forces, recruited, trained, fed, clothed, armed and by the American Republic's taxpayers.

All good Company men support the Company.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT