ADVERTISEMENT

The election has changed.

I think it all hinges on each administration's response to the pandemic. Obviously that changed everything. Trump's response put the US economy in the position Murt likes to blame on Biden and the US economy has been doing much better than other advanced countries under Biden's leadership.
Not me. Data. Here. We don’t live in Finland or anywhere else. We know the free cheese Biden put out. Biden. And we can track the timing of the spike that followed that is supported by the findings of the fed.

Last edited:
Regarding the economy, what Trump policies do you believe cratered the economy?

Regarding the recovery from that cratering, what Biden policies do you believe led to a quick and strong recovery?
Trump didn't crater the strong economy he inherited from Obama, but he didn't do much to benefit it. In fact, an argument can be made that he harmed it with excessive spending (even before the pandemic), a soaring debt and deficit (even before the pandemic), and his tariff/trade policies, all contrary to longstanding Republican values and policy. The CBO reports that an extension of portions of Trump's tax cuts set to expire in 2025 would add another $4.6 trillion to the national debt through 2034.

With respect to inflation, Trump entered the White House with inflation already low. Neither he nor Obama can take credit for that, though. Inflation was low as a result of the slow recovery from the Great Recession, Federal Reserve action, and then (in 2020) the pandemic.

Inflation soared globally following the pandemic. Biden's American Rescue Plan contributed to inflation, but also enabled us to recover faster, economically, than most of the developed world.

I've got links if you need them.

• Angry
Reactions: DANC and 3ZSDAD
Trump didn't crater the strong economy he inherited from Obama, but he didn't do much to benefit it. In fact, an argument can be made that he harmed it with excessive spending (even before the pandemic), a soaring debt and deficit (even before the pandemic), and his tariff/trade policies, all contrary to longstanding Republican values and policy. The CBO reports that an extension of portions of Trump's tax cuts set to expire in 2025 would add another $4.6 trillion to the national debt through 2034.

With respect to inflation, Trump entered the White House with inflation already low. Neither he nor Obama can take credit for that, though. Inflation was low as a result of the slow recovery from the Great Recession, Federal Reserve action, and then (in 2020) the pandemic.

Inflation soared globally following the pandemic. Biden's American Rescue Plan contributed to inflation, but also enabled us to recover faster, economically, than most of the developed world.

I would argue with you on tax cuts and keeping biz competitive etc vs 35 percent under Harris but I think your take is largely fair

I also think it’s debatable whether we would have been better off sacrificing the economy to keep prices down. But reasonable minds….

The biggest issue I have is that the free cheese wasn’t responsive but policy with the hope of continuation past the pandemic. Equity of outcome presupposes more of the same

I think it all hinges on each administration's response to the pandemic. Obviously that changed everything. Trump's response put the US economy in the position Murt likes to blame on Biden and the US economy has been doing much better than other advanced countries under Biden's leadership.
You’ve said a few times now that Trump cratered the economy through his response to Covid.

Can you name which policies you think did that? That article is irrelevant to this question.

Reactions: DANC

Economists were predicting a recession for the winner of the 2020 election. This downturn was predicted and to Biden's credit it never dipped into a recession, even with the pandemic.

Here's a 2019 article where 3 out of 4 economists predict a recession in 2021: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...nomists-predict-us-recession-by-survey-finds/

Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
I think a recession would have been better than prices/inflation. But differing minds
Well, all those people who would have lost their jobs like in 2008-09 might disagree with you. Everyone understandably hates inflation, but massive jobs losses would have also really hurt people. No free lunches when dealing is global economic issues.

Well, all those people who would have lost their jobs like in 2008-09 might disagree with you. Everyone understandably hates inflation, but massive jobs losses would have also really hurt people. No free lunches when dealing is global economic issues.
Of course they would. Maybe an extra 2 percent 3 percent lose their jobs. Inflated prices touch far more people. That’s why what’s worse is debatable. I would agree generally a recession would be worse.

That said I think their progressive policy was just benefits in general - transformative social safety net stuff.

Of course they would. Maybe 2 percent 3 percent lose their jobs. Inflated prices touch far more people. That’s why what’s worse is debatable.
Two piece (dark, not even white!) meal STILL north of $12 at Popeyes.

That affects everyone.

• Wow
Two piece (dark, not even white!) meal STILL north of $12 at Popeyes.

That affects everyone.
That’s real life shit!!!!! The salient political point in my opinion is that they are progressives and just wanted to give out free shit. There was no weighing of the economy or inflation. Only pandering progressives

You’ve said a few times now that Trump cratered the economy through his response to Covid.

Can you name which policies you think did that? That article is irrelevant to this question.
I don't think there was a specific policy involved because I don't think he had a policy dedicated to pandemic responsiveness. And to be totally fair, I think any president would have had similar issues. My whole point in bringing this up with murt is to point out that Biden didn't operate in a vacuum. To just point to Biden 'creating' high inflation is disingenuous as it was Trump who held the reigns on COVID response for almost a full year before Biden was sworn in.

• Haha
I don't think there was a specific policy involved because I don't think he had a policy dedicated to pandemic responsiveness. And to be totally fair, I think any president would have had similar issues. My whole point in bringing this up with murt is to point out that Biden didn't operate in a vacuum. To just point to Biden 'creating' high inflation is disingenuous as it was Trump who held the reins on COVID response for almost a full year before Biden was sworn in.
Covid response from trump was awful. The extent of free cheese from Biden was progressive pandering and unnecessary and is responsible for the spike we saw in prices

You yourself implied that DANC, Dbm, and Joe would not vote for her. That's a non-insignificant portion of the Trump voters on this site. Let's see what they say.

@DANC @Joe_Hoopsier @dbmhoosier , please feel free to add a response to my poll thread.
You are several hours behind. Answered hours ago. In short. I'd hit it. ... The vote for button you perv, I know what you were thinking.!

• Haha
The real problem is too many people are too easily offended. When did we lose our sense of humor? Why is everyone so uptight that we can no longer take a light-hearted tease directed our way? Critics who are the most vocal in protest over the comment aren’t even cat owners, let alone single and childless. When did it become so fashionable to pile on with this mob mentality?
I have no idea. Perhaps you should ask the deplorables.

Thier is nothing more dangerous that an educated female. Most women know how dangerous a pregnancy can be and you left the issue out of your response. Visit a pioneer cemetery and notice all the little stones and the mothers that died in childbirth. They don't want abortion on demand, but they do want a chance to live or have a healthy child.
They don't want abortion on demand?

That's exactly what they want - no limits.

Brad bhabie has already made 57 mil on onlyfans. I mean what the hell. I wonder how much just the average dirty hot chick secretly makes on there
its-just-not-fair-v0-bp8psrf4lobd1.jpeg

Brad bhabie has already made 57 mil on onlyfans. I mean what the hell. I wonder how much just the average dirty hot chick secretly makes on there

TLDR: OnlyFans Income - How Much Do OnlyFans Creators Make?​

• Over 2.1 million creators on OnlyFans, with earnings ranging from supplemental income to millions per month.
  • Average OnlyFans creator earns $150-180 monthly; the top 1% earn 33% of total revenue.
  • Top earners benefit from existing audiences, niche content, high-quality materials, and aggressive marketing.
  • While most OnlyFans creators earn below-average incomes, strategic audience growth and consistency can lead to significant earnings.
  • Male creators often make more, tapping into niches like LGBTQ+ and male fitness modeling.
I'm seeing a BigCock in Lulu's page that could put those kids through college.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
That’s conjecture. The actual party had no interest in her. She got destroyed. Joe and DANC and Dbm and so many others may not have voted for her. Maybe rfk Jr instead
Not me. I'd have voted for her in a New York minute.

All the Republicans running in the Primaries were excellent, imo. It's too bad Haley burned her bridges with Trump by insulting him during the Primaries and using the Democrat talking points against him.

She pretty much destroyed any political future with that stupid move. Whoever was advising her should be strung up.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

TLDR: OnlyFans Income - How Much Do OnlyFans Creators Make?​

• Over 2.1 million creators on OnlyFans, with earnings ranging from supplemental income to millions per month.
  • Average OnlyFans creator earns $150-180 monthly; the top 1% earn 33% of total revenue.
  • Top earners benefit from existing audiences, niche content, high-quality materials, and aggressive marketing.
  • While most OnlyFans creators earn below-average incomes, strategic audience growth and consistency can lead to significant earnings.
  • Male creators often make more, tapping into niches like LGBTQ+ and male fitness modeling.
I'm seeing a BigCock in Lulu's page that could put those kids through college.
And since I’m letting myself go on manscaping. My handle could be JUNGLEADVENTURES

Multi fetish groups have to get more subscribers

Harris is doing better than Biden, but she is still trailing. She needs to make up ground and has a couple of months to do so. However, if she doesn't do it after the DNC, in August, Trump will most likely be the President. Unfortunately for Democrats, she's still a terrible candidate who can be tied to Biden's train wreck administration. Her greatest accomplishment is, I'm not Joe Biden, but I helped him the last 4 years. Not a great campaign slogan. The MSM has a lot work to do the next couple months, but they don't control twitter this election cycle.

Carvel was right. She's toast. She better hope she doesn't get her wish to debate Trump.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I think if you knew the base alone was big enough to win. I don’t think that it Is.
What did Trump get in 2020? 71 million votes? I doubt Kamala draws the votes Biden did.

71+ million might be enough, particularly in swing states.

I will be absolutely shocked if turnout in 2024 is as high as it was in 2020. For both sides.

2020 Covid parameters made voting much easier than usual. We won't have that benefit this time.

It would not surprise me in the least if the winner barely breaks 70 mil.

I will be absolutely shocked if turnout in 2024 is as high as it was in 2020. For both sides.

2020 Covid parameters made voting much easier than usual. We won't have that benefit this time.

It would not surprise me in the least if the winner barely breaks 70 mil.
A lot of those Covid rules are still in effect, especially PA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT