ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for Trump Supporters

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Everybody needs some love and a big hug every now and then or between greasing their 23 AR-15s ;):

You can grease each other's barrels together. Wink Wink.

As for you lesbians and the gays, you can fak off or go see Mike Pence for some conversation.

Everybody needs some love and a big hug every now and then or between greasing their 23 AR-15s ;):

You can grease each other's barrels together. Wink Wink.

As for you lesbians and the gays, you can fak off or go see Mike Pence for some conversation.
It makes sense to me. You can avoid inconvenient facts, discuss the only amendment to the Constitution that is important, how great Putin and Russia are and watch Fox News for all the information that is important.

Reactions: sglowrider
It makes sense to me. You can avoid inconvenient facts, discuss the only amendment to the Constitution that is important, how great Putin and Russia are and watch Fox News for all the information that is important.

I just had a brainwave -- all you anti-Trump folks can date them and just have angry sex with them. I am sure they are easily duped into it just like other things. A few Trump platitudes and bob's your uncle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT