ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden okay?

"Presidential absence like this hasn't been seen in 100 years." This coupled with asking for written questions in advance of press conferences.... What's the deal?
Hell yes. He's only good for about 20 minutes of reading the teleprompter and then he's gone.

And Kamala is always there as backup, in case he totallly forgets where he is.

This country is leaderless and being run by a cabal of Leftists.

I dunno. I'm kind of enjoying boring. How about 10 mins of remarks and 15 mins of mundane questions to which he somewhat responds.
Boring is one thing. But now you've got incompetence. Congratulations.

Where is the yabbut/pointing out hypocrisy dividing line? Let's say, for shiggles, that a national championship team was invited to the White House, and Biden served them pasta from Carino's Italian Restaurant, and some Republican on here posted "I can't believe the POTUS served them that chain food crap. How low rent-trashy is he?"
Is it a yabbut for one of the good guys to point out the hypocrisy of a right wingnut complaining about fast food when their guy served Big Macs?
I never heard that justification from you when it was us who was pointing out the hypocrisy.

But then, that's why you're a hypocrite.

I prefer the boring too but when articles like this come from good morning america the noise concerning his mental capacity will grow louder. and again coupled with the earlier request for press questions in advance it makes one wonder what's up. again hold a no holds barred presser or two and it'll become a moot issue.
That's the plan - hide him enough so even the liberal media complains. Then he will step down - well, Jill will tell him to - and then Kamala will step in.

That's been the plan all along.

I never heard that justification from you when it was us who was pointing out the hypocrisy.

But then, that's why you're a hypocrite.
1. Learn the difference between a justification and a question.
2. I was asking Ranger directly, mainly because I don't give a shit about your opinions.
3. Wasn't that just 2 weeks ago you were begging me to leave you alone?
4. Before you respond, reread the second half of #2,

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Just like all the conservatives wanted to get to the bottom of Trump's cognitive ability right?

Even if the worst case is true and Biden is just a puppet, I trust Harris or whoever is pulling the strings over anyone in the last administration of brainless yes men.
Ironic you would accuse anyone else of being brainless, Scarecrow. If you only HAD a brain!

2. I was asking Ranger directly, mainly because I don't give a shit about your opinions.

I think he probably has a reading disability. May want to get an audio recording of that.

You are struggling, trying to justify your hypocrisy.

No, I wasn't begging you to leave me alone.

That's the plan - hide him enough so even the liberal media complains. Then he will step down - well, Jill will tell him to - and then Kamala will step in.

That's been the plan all along.

No live audience. No Q & A

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I have no idea if anything is wrong with Biden, but it illustrates a point. What would be wrong in requiring a Montreal Cognitive Assessment of candidates for president? I'm not so sure a test like that and a routine physical shouldn't be required and made public. If someone has a BP of 190/120 we probably should know before voting?
I sure don’t need another expert interpretation of a cognition test and mental exam telling me who I should vote for. Give me the information and I can figure that out for my self. Let’s begin with a series of mandatory in depth Q &A’s by skilled interviewers which will exclude idiots like Cris Wallace and George Stephanopoulos.

Reactions: 76-1
I sure don’t need another expert interpretation of a cognition test and mental exam telling me who I should vote for. Give me the information and I can figure that out for my self. Let’s begin with a series of mandatory in depth Q &A’s by skilled interviewers which will exclude idiots like Cris Wallace and George Stephanopoulos.

I know don't need an expert, you know more about cognition than any expert, more physics than any physicist, more planetology than any planetologist. Some day you will tell us about your 15 year MLB all-star career.

Us mere mortals might want some help from people who have to study to know these things

I know don't need an expert, you know more about cognition than any expert, more physics than any physicist, more planetology than any planetologist. Some day you will tell us about your 15 year MLB all-star career.

Us mere mortals might want some help from people who have to study to know these things

That’s fine marv. You are the guy who worries a lot about AI. If you need an expert to make judgment calls for you, somebody will create an algorithm to eliminate any need for your brain. I’ll continue to use and apply mine.

Seriously? Is that what you call last night’s speech? Biden’s bunch knows he got elected because big media and Democratic operatives were able to pin the pandemic on Trump. Biden’s bunch knows the only way Biden will get any support at all is to continue the pandemic-is-Trump’s-fault theme and he did just that. Biden’s energy, border, and BDS-inspired Middle East policies are wildly unpopular. His only way forward is to exploit the pandemic and use it to bootstrap all his other crap. He and his handlers are seriously unserious.
I can't believe an intelligent guy like you really thinks Biden supporters "were able to pin the pandemic on Trump."

That's just silly. No one pinned the pandemic on Trump -- he claimed it as his own personal issue. He could have just handed off the covid problem to the medical experts and his special white house covid committee (headed by Trump's vice president), and kept quiet about it. But he didn't.

Instead, Trump had press conferences nearly every day all through 2020 in which he contradicted the medical experts and made impossible-to-miss headlines by outrageous statements using technical terms such as "bleach" and suggesting untried ultraviolet techniques of internal medicine.

Trump was just Trump. You can't blame Trump's failures on his opponents. He's just too good at self-presentation to share the credit with anyone else.
83346981-352-k730088.jpg

I can't believe an intelligent guy like you really thinks Biden supporters "were able to pin the pandemic on Trump."

That's just silly. No one pinned the pandemic on Trump -- he claimed it as his own personal issue. He could have just handed off the covid problem to the medical experts and his special white house covid committee (headed by Trump's vice president), and kept quiet about it. But he didn't.

Instead, Trump had press conferences nearly every day all through 2020 in which he contradicted the medical experts and made impossible-to-miss headlines by outrageous statements using technical terms such as "bleach" and suggesting untried ultraviolet techniques of internal medicine.

Trump was just Trump. You can't blame Trump's failures on his opponents. He's just too good at self-presentation to share the credit with anyone else.
83346981-352-k730088.jpg
“A year ago, we were hit with a virus that was met with silence and spread unchecked, denials for days, weeks, then months.” President Biden; March 11, 2021​
That was the Third sentence Biden read last night. That is a huge lie supported by the media, the Democrats, and Biden throughout the campaign and it pushed a hapless Biden to the White House.

Funny that the one report that Psaki asked for the gist of the questions she could expect has now morphed into all the press conferences being totally scripted.

I think what she says here is accurate.

I don't get this response. Biden's going to be president when the pandemic ends and will be able to go on national television and take credit as many times as he likes. Right now he should be doing everything he can to increase folks willingness to get vaccinated. If that means sharing credit with someone he detests to bring in people on the other side, that's what it means. It's for a greater good.

Reactions: DANC

I don't get this response. Biden's going to be president when the pandemic ends and will be able to go on national television and take credit as many times as he likes. Right now he should be doing everything he can to increase folks willingness to get vaccinated. If that means sharing credit with someone he detests to bring in people on the other side, that's what it means. It's for a greater good.
There is no appealing to Trumpsters. Trumpsters are conspiracy theorists who believe democrats eat children and drink children’s blood. Dems don’t need to waste their time attempting to appeal to these people. If Trumpsters don’t want to get vaccinated, f*** ‘em. Let them get COVID and let the chips fall where they may.

Sorry, Spartans. I don't think Biden has any obligation to "be doing everything he can to increase folks willingness to get vaccinated" if it means he must lie about whether a certain someone else should get credit for promoting vaccination for covid.

After seeing Trump contradict his own medical/covid experts for months on end, I don't think anyone could rationally determine that Trump or Trump supporters deserve such credit.

The racial group most likely to support Trump is already getting vaccinated at a higher rate anyway.

And, Trump intentionally got vaccinated privately instead of publicly demonstrating his commitment to vaccination.

Even Dolly Parton knows the political importance of showing the American public how important it is to get covid vaccination.

Conclusion: Trump may not be as politically gifted as Dolly Parton.

Non-responsive. Trump is gone. He's a citizen. The topic is Biden, President of the United States, and his absence as cited in the articles. The question is why has he been absent? Why are his interactions short, and scripted. Did you read the articles? Is he okay?

fwiw i've always liked biden.
Asking smugly and out of the blue "Is he okay?" is about the same as saying that you have some reliable inside information that Biden isn't OK.

Please divulge what you know or, for crap's sake, quit asking such a damaging question when you have no fricking idea what the answer is.

Asking smugly and out of the blue "Is he okay?" is about the same as saying that you have some reliable inside information that Biden isn't OK.

Please divulge what you know or, for crap's sake, quit asking such a damaging question when you have no fricking idea what the answer is.
Out of the blue? Good morning America, Boston Herald, the Hill, and Chicago Tribune had articles on it in the last two days. They’re asking. National outlets. I linked the articles.

Sorry, Spartans. I don't think Biden has any obligation to "be doing everything he can to increase folks willingness to get vaccinated" if it means he must lie about whether a certain someone else should get credit for promoting vaccination for covid.

After seeing Trump contradict his own medical/covid experts for months on end, I don't think anyone could rationally determine that Trump or Trump supporters deserve such credit.

The racial group most likely to support Trump is already getting vaccinated at a higher rate anyway.

And, Trump intentionally got vaccinated privately instead of publicly demonstrating his commitment to vaccination.

Even Dolly Parton knows the political importance of showing the American public how important it is to get covid vaccination.

Conclusion: Trump may not be as politically gifted as Dolly Parton.
It would be nice as a matter of decency to acknowledge the hard work by officials under Trump who moved mountains to get the vaccine to the public with unprecedented speed. Those that were a part of the Trump administration don't understand Team Biden's insistence on badmouthing the vaccination infrastructure they put in place.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Out of the blue? Good morning America, Boston Herald, the Hill, and Chicago Tribune had articles on it in the last two days. They’re asking. National outlets. I linked the articles.
Thank you for proving my point. You have no inside information whatsoever about Biden's health. But you do like for people to think you have the inside scoop.

You had your chance to dazzle us, but didn't. Go back to St. Louis small claims court and quit trying to show off here.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Thank you for proving my point. You have no inside information whatsoever about Biden's health. But you do like for people to think you have the inside scoop.

You had your chance to dazzle us, but didn't. Go back to St. Louis small claims court and quit trying to show off here.
LMAO you partisan tool. what are you qualified to do? anything? any education at all you stupid ass? Did you graduate from IU? God I hope not. what the hell am i trying to show off? how the hell would i have inside information on the president? what a moron you are. you really need to stick with pictures but the inferences you make are as dumb as any i've ever read. I have zero inside information. None. Never said i did. But it's becoming a national story as evidenced by the sources linked. Did you bother to read any of the articles on Biden. From any of the outlets? No just saw OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT BIDEN. Moron....

No i can't read i just post pictures of trump with a clorox bottle. When is biden going to face hostile questions like trump did? why isn't he? why won't he face fox reporters like trump faced cnn reporters? can you answer? No. The truth is that after ten thousand maga articles posted on here a day your little, tiny brain can't stand to see a single article questioning biden. because you have zero ability to be objective, because again, you're a moron. an uneducated moron.

Last edited:

You forgot HVAC.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

83346981-352-k730088.jpg
I can't believe a moron like you gets a vote. Yes trump had press conferences every day where he faced hostile reporters and questions day after day. when is biden going to? when is biden going to face reporters that ask hard questions? There's a bunch of fox reporters that have questions for him like the cnn reporters did for trump. when are biden's handlers going to allow same to happen? do you know?

I can't believe a moron like you gets a vote. Yes trump had press conferences every day where he faced hostile reporters and questions day after day. when is biden going to? when is biden going to face reporters that ask hard questions? There's a bunch of fox reporters that have questions for him like the cnn reporters did for trump. when are biden's handlers going to allow same to happen? do you know?
No, I don't know when Biden plans to have the kind of press conference you described, if ever. He doesn't confide in me.

Nor will I take time to think about it too long. Surely you realize that those Trump press conferences you mentioned as paradigms were hardly helpful to learn what his policy really was.

But mostly I just go back to your Post 149 and just say Wow. Wow. You asked whether Biden was OK and, in Post 149, you gave us all reason to wonder whether you are OK. Good luck!

No, I don't know when Biden plans to have the kind of press conference you described, if ever. He doesn't confide in me.

Nor will I take time to think about it too long. Surely you realize that those Trump press conferences you mentioned as paradigms were hardly helpful to learn what his policy really was.

But mostly I just go back to your Post 149 and just say Wow. Wow. You asked whether Biden was OK and, in Post 149, you gave us all reason to wonder whether you are OK. Good luck!
The Chicago Tribune; Good Morning America; The Boston Herald; The Hill. In two days. Asking why isn't he taking questions and why is he being handled. Is he okay?

RE Trump policy isn't the subject dumbass. It's the ability to think and respond without the benefit of screened questions and handlers. That's the subject. Understand?

Now. What's your education? I know you play google lawyer on here often. But you said i need to go to saint louis and small claims court. What's your education? Just a moron that got triggered by asking if BIden's okay. Buckle up because I find it hard to believe he makes it four years. In fact I'd be happy to bet. Hell I'll bet he doesn't make it two years? You game? Any amount of cash you want. It'll be fun. How much? You post MAGA shit incessantly on here for years and then are immediately butthurt when the coin's flipped. So let's hear. How much? Two years from today I'll bet biden isn't in office. Let's go.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bid...es-accountability-questions/story?id=76341787

another one

another one

Another one. That he won't face questions is a national story covered by every major news outlet. What a stupid post acting like i have inside info. you shouldn't be allowed to vote. dumb as hell

These articles are about his failure to hold a full-blown open presser. They are not about whether he is "okay." That's your gloss.

These articles are about his failure to hold a full-blown open presser. They are not about whether he is "okay." That's your gloss.
Lol okay mr partisan. What do you expect they’re inferring? Why do you think he’s not taking q and a. For yucks? The obvious implication is that he’s not okay and can only handle questions that are predetermined or from handpicked reporters

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT