ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation . . .

Lady and the Tramp ! ! !
That's what I pictured

walt disney animation studios love GIF by Disney

That's the way I pictured it too.

Kinda seems like Dream Team behavior, though. I can see Cray and Murt at the local Costco, polishing off one of those $1.50 foot longs together.
Don’t you blaspheme in here. Costco hot dog or a slice of pepperoni is the way to go. Who the hell needs a $24.00 Big Mac Meal Deal?

A couple of cheap eats in central Indiana worth the drive. There is a great deal at a Family Express gas station near Grand Park. 2 for 5 pizza slices. Extra thin and crispy. Also, Casey’s gas stations have the best pizza this side of the Atlantic. If you’re fortunate enough to find one with booths in the inside, it’s a great date night.

A couple of cheap eats in central Indiana worth the drive. There is a great deal at a Family Express gas station near Grand Park. 2 for 5 pizza slices. Extra thin and crispy. Also, Casey’s gas stations have the best pizza this side of the Atlantic. If you’re fortunate enough to find one with booths in the inside, it’s a great date night.
I’ve heard they don’t accept Bitcoin, though.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Casey's sausage breakfast pizza is really good. They'll make it anytime.

The FED can't cut anytime soon and might need to increase rates. Inflation is entrenched. Endless deficits and government spending has unfortunate consequences for Americans.

You get a lot of pushback from the board leftists when you go off on Biden, but a lot of polling backs it up. He’s the worse President since Carter. He’s weak, has cognitive issues, terrible policies, and unfit for the office.
he's a moron. people recognize it. the far left on this board i have a hard time believing are actual iu grads. if they are iu is indeed a middling school. so biden provides more money to people to throw at items thereby again contributing to inflation, per usual, while also forgiving monies owed to the government (revenue). the response will be tax the rich and keep giving away free cheese. god help this country if hte progressives have control of the white house/congress

You get a lot of pushback from the board leftists when you go off on Biden, but a lot of polling backs it up. He’s the worse President since Carter. He’s weak, has cognitive issues, terrible policies, and unfit for the office.
his approval hit an all time low after the state of the union. imagine that. he's divisive as hell and most people don't want a progressive for president

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Casey's have great wings too !!

The FED can't cut anytime soon and might need to increase rates. Inflation is entrenched. Endless deficits and government spending has unfortunate consequences for Americans.
Both AMEX and Goldman cut interest rats for their HYSA earlier in the week. Goldman also saying hedge funs are dumping consumer stocks in droves and shorting at something like 7:1 over long positions. Wells Fargo esitmates Costco is selling members $200M/month in gold. Weird times.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
Both AMEX and Goldman cut interest rats for their HYSA earlier in the week. Goldman also saying hedge funs are dumping consumer stocks in droves and shorting at something like 7:1 over long positions. Wells Fargo esitmates Costco is selling members $200M/month in gold. Weird times.
At this point inflation is the biggest risk to the markets in my opinion. I assume people are wanting some exposure to harder assets. If I wasn’t a Bitcoiner I would have bought some gold.

I have to go to a factory this afternoon that cuts cardboard and shit. Huge place. Dust everywhere. Last time I was there the workers had pizzas from dominos. The pizza boxes were just left open in the factory. Dust all over the air. No one washing their hands to grab a piece.
We call that, natural immune system builder, round here ! you [uss.

At this point inflation is the biggest risk to the markets in my opinion. I assume people are wanting some exposure to harder assets. If I wasn’t a Bitcoiner I would have bought some gold.
The Goldman and Amex interest rate cuts seem to fly in the face of what is going on. Maybe they know something we don't? I don't see how the fed can cut rates at the next meeting, but that seems to suggest they think the fed will.

Adam Schiff is walking around with a stiffy 24x7 at this point.

The Goldman and Amex interest rate cuts seem to fly in the face of what is going on. Maybe they know something we don't? I don't see how the fed can cut rates at the next meeting, but that seems to suggest they think the fed will.

Adam Schiff is walking around with a stiffy 24x7 at this point.
I read unlikely to cut rates in sept or at all this year. Inflation stuck

That's what I think too, but just curious about the HYSA cuts at AMEX and GS
I read unlikely to cut rates in sept or at all this year. Inflation stuck

If I had to wager I would also agree, but I'm just not sure the typical "if this, then that" indicators that we've been able to rely on will apply here. The HYSA cuts were relatively small 1/10 and 1/20 of a percent and could just be a matter of hedging their bets, cost savings if you will.

"Today’s print sealed the fate for the June FOMC meeting with a hike now very unlikely. In fact, even if inflation were to cool next month to a more comfortable reading, there is likely sufficient caution within the Fed now to mean that a July cut may also be a stretch, by which point the US election will begin to heavily intrude with Fed decision making.”

From an email we got from Principal.

Reactions: DANC
Casey's sausage breakfast pizza is really good. They'll make it anytime.
Believe it or not, Speedway/7-Eleven pizza is fantastic - including their breakfast pizza. 7_Eleven owns Speedway, so the pizza is the same. They make some of the pizza here in Cincinnati.

Trust me, it's good.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT