ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

What you need is a list of each time these departments change past reporting, and by how much. Then you could compare across administrations to see if they do it more or less or the same for certain political parties.

I'm surprised at this point no one has reported on that.
That’s somewhat addressed in the RCI article.

“I have checked the data on total violent crime from 2004 to 2022,” Carl Moody, a professor at the College of William & Mary who specializes in studying crime, told RealClearInvestigations. “There were no revisions from 2004 to 2015, and from 2016 to 2020, there were small changes of less than one percentage point. The huge changes in 2021 and 2022, especially without an explanation, make it difficult to trust the FBI data.”

Seaman Aloha has decreed that anything other than an assumption that this was an honest mistake is baseless conjecture and makes one a wing nut conspiracy theorist.
You need something concrete to base it on and you’ve got nothing but baseless speculation. I don’t know if you’re a wingnut but they’re generating a ton of obviously false conspiracy theories these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Isn't it amazing how these mistakes, glitches, anomalies, etc always go in one direction?
Aloha has a real blind spot on certain things. It’s quite striking.

No rational person can look at what the FBI did here and say there isn’t even a REASON to be suspicious of their motives. And that to do so makes one a wing nut conspiracy theorist.

Especially with the recent history of the FBI.

It’s crazy.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You need something concrete to base it on and you’ve got nothing but baseless speculation. I don’t know if you’re a wingnut but they’re generating a ton of obviously false conspiracy theories these days.
What makes it baseless speculation? The fact that it never happened to this degree before 2022?

Or that they tried slipping it in without anyone noticing it?

Or that, as far as I know, they STILL haven’t offered an explanation?

Something must make you say that.

So far all you’ve said is “mistakes are made. Big deal.”

Aloha has a real blind spot on certain things. It’s quite striking.

No rational person can look at what the FBI did here and say there isn’t even a REASON to be suspicious of their motives. And that to do so makes one a wing nut conspiracy theorist.

Especially with the recent history of the FBI.

It’s crazy.
Talk to me, not about me. I think they should make an inquiry. If there was an actual nefarious plot, you think they’d correct the data before the election? That wouldn’t be very logical, would it?

What makes it baseless speculation? The fact that it never happened to this degree before 2022?

Or that they tried slipping it in without anyone noticing it?

Or that, as far as I know, they STILL haven’t offered an explanation?

Something must make you say that.

So far all you’ve said is “mistakes are made. Big deal.”
Because it’s baseless. You have zero evidence that anything deliberate or nefarious happened. Zilch. That’s the definition of baseless speculation.

• Haha
Talk to me, not about me. I think they should make an inquiry. If there was an actual nefarious plot, you think they’d correct the data before the election? That wouldn’t be very logical, would it?

Because it’s baseless. You have zero evidence that anything deliberate or nefarious happened. Zilch. That’s the definition of baseless speculation.
If it’s baseless speculation and there’s ZERO evidence, then why would there be a need for an inquiry?

You’re not even making any sense.

And I explained my reasoning for why they fixed the numbers now, even though they tried to do so without anyone noticing it.

Plausible deniability. Joe/Kamala had over a YEAR ago campaign on these outstanding crime numbers.

You change them 3 weeks before the election, no one really even notices.

But now they can say, “hey, we released the REAL numbers before the election. We’re totes sorry, ya’ll. It was an honest mistake.”

If it’s baseless speculation and there’s ZERO evidence, then why would there be a need for an inquiry?

You’re not even making any sense.

And I explained my reasoning for why they fixed the numbers now, even though they tried to do so without anyone noticing it.

Plausible deniability. Joe/Kamala had over a YEAR ago campaign on these outstanding crime numbers.

You change them 3 weeks before the election, no one really even notices.

But now they can say, “hey, we released the REAL numbers before the election. We’re totes sorry, ya’ll. It was an honest mistake.”
Because it’s worth checking. It’ll probably be an innocent mistake, but maybe not. There is zero evidence it was anything other than a mistake.

If it was nefarious, they’d correct it after the election. It would only be logical.

• Haha
Because it’s worth checking. It’ll probably be an innocent mistake, but maybe not. There is zero evidence it was anything other than a mistake.

If it was nefarious, they’d correct it after the election. It would only be logical.
You really are a man of faith, Aloha. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Good grief. 😂

You really are a man of faith, Aloha. Don’t ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Good grief. 😂
I’m fond of facts.

I understand you desperately want this to be a nefarious thing. If it turns out to be something, so be it. In the meantime, speculate away. I’m out.

Aloha, anyone with any sense could have looked at these incorrect numbers, surveyed what was happening across the country and said “hell this makes no sense, we better review this again before publishing”. That obviously didn’t happen. Therefore they’re incompetent assholes or it was intentional. Both speak very lowly of the FBI.

Aloha, anyone with any sense could have looked at these incorrect numbers, surveyed what was happening across the country and said “hell this makes no sense, we better review this again before publishing”. That obviously didn’t happen. Therefore they’re incompetent assholes or it was intentional. Both speak very lowly of the FBI.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Nothing wrong with that. I prefer to wait for facts to come out first.

The fact that they did not offer some explanation immediately, and rather tried to make this change as quietly as possible is a basis for questioning their motives. This is clearly not completely baseless, as you state.

Reactions: stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT