ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is down

Weinstein throws out the theory that Chinese men are infiltrating the US via the porous border, and that China's non-utilization of gene therapy to combat Covid may be because a future disease will be released by China which will target the MNRA vaxxed in the west...

The mRNA in a vaccine is used by the body to make a snippet of the spike protein. It is then degraded within hours. You can't "target the mRNA" of a vaccinated individual since the mRNA doesn't persist.

It's as nonsensical as targeting the barbeque sauce you ate last week.

Reactions: Indyhorn
This is something we can all be happy about.

I guess the NY Gov didn’t get your memo

Reactions: ulrey
🤬. Remember Trump supporters are the real threat. Ami right Murt?

Last edited:
No idea what this is, because I never click on your nonsense. But yes, Trump supporters are the real threat. Because they are stupid and ignorant and have no morals or values.
You must live in the country. There’s no comparison re danger. Progressives destroy cities and make life very dangerous

Reactions: jet812
No idea what this is, because I never click on your nonsense. But yes, Trump supporters are the real threat. Because they are stupid and ignorant and have no morals or values.
You probably won’t watch this one either…

Maybe put a warning before sharing a video of a girl getting her head bashed in to death.
Didn’t need that in a Sunday morning.
Everyone needs to see it. Everyone needs to know what the left is doing to the country. Otherwise nothing will ever change.

The Zeke's of the world still think it's all a conspiracy theory and the people carrying Trump flags are the real danger to America.

Found this:

Things like this barely make the news. Cult members like cosmic rather post about white supremacy. The violent behavior from blacks that the cult panders to is frightening but they are so removed from reality and city life that they view the world through the lens of msnbc. They don’t believe woke exists. They don’t believe the violence is out there. I come to this board and am shocked by how out of touch with city life posters are

And they vote for progressives so the cycle never ends.

Things like this barely make the news. Cult members like cosmic rather post about white supremacy. The violent behavior from blacks that the cult panders to is frightening but they are so removed from reality and city life that they view the world through the lens of msnbc. They don’t believe woke exists. They don’t believe the violence is out there. I come to this board and am shocked by how out of touch with city life posters are

Me and Brad are both city life posters.

This is something we can all be happy about.

Is this what we're looking for Uncle Mark? Go Team Blue!!!

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...rge-soross-prosecutors-wage-war-law-and-order

At the end of 2021, when confronted with the spike in murders and shootings (among other crimes), Krasner said, "We don’t have a crisis of lawlessness, we don’t have a crisis of crime, we don’t have a crisis of violence."

He's right that's what Karine Jean-Pierre says every day and I believe her.

Michael Nutter, the former mayor of Philadelphia, called Krasner’s comments, "Some of the worst, most ignorant, and most insulting comments I have ever heard spoken by an elected official." Writing in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Nutter said that Krasner owes an apology to the 521 families of Philadelphia’s homicide victims.

Krasner fired 31 career homicide and violent crime prosecutors immediately upon taking office. He replaced them with public defenders and defense-oriented criminal attorneys and ordered them to decline to prosecute most drug cases, charge lower gradations of crimes, offer sweetheart plea deals, require shorter probation and parole periods, and more. Sound familiar?

The rogue prosecutor movement is dangerous, well-funded, and systematically destroying America’s communities. When these progressive zealots take office, everyone loses, except the criminals.

This article is full of lies and these journalists should be held accountable for saying that 521 people died because of a liberal prosecutor.

Guy was shot and killed across the street from my old high-end high-office building - in a Chipotle I ate at regularly.

Around 1 corner from a multiple-shooting at a now-closed, which is a block from where my favorite meal used to be, and a block and a half from my still-for-sale regular Subway - burned out in the first mostly-peaceful BLM coup here, but not by the anti-fa folks like the BLM tweets said, because anti-fa is not real or violent according The Smart People who tell us they are a rightwing false flag creation
So are you saying the guy was shot by Antifa?
Weinstein throws out the theory that Chinese men are infiltrating the US via the porous border, and that China's non-utilization of gene therapy to combat Covid may be because a future disease will be released by China which will target the MNRA vaxxed in the west...

So do I have this right... China developed a covid vaccine in the summer of 2020, nearly a 1/2 year before the West. And the first application of this "experimental vaccination" was mandated for the PLA, because vaccines are dangerous and China wanted to eliminate their own military?

June 30,2020..

"The Chinese government has approved the use of an experimental Covid-19 vaccine for the country's military – the latest step in a global race to stop the deadly disease caused by the novel coronavirus"

But covid deniers like Weinstein claim that the vaccine is designed to weaken the US military and allow the vaccinated Chinese military to gain an advantage? I'm missing the logic here. And now these military aged men from China, who were basically vaccinated earlier than US military, have infiltrated the US because the vaccinated US military are somehow open to be victimized by the much more heavily vaccinated Chinese military?

I mean the first people in China to be vaccinated were the military thru mandates. But the US military is weakened because of much less strict mandates than China applied to their Military. Huh???

Does Weinstein even know that since March 2023 the Chinese have used a MNRA vaccine themselves for the past year?

Press release dated March 22, 2023...

"China has approved its first home-produced mRNA Covid vaccine, months after ending strict pandemic rules. Drug regulators cleared the vaccine, developed by CSPC Pharmaceutical Group, for emergency use, the company said.

Need to fix the border and make sure Biden loses. Farther away from progressives soros, defunding and bail projects the safer cities will continue to get. Ton of effort cleaning up Biden/Harris/progressives mess after they took office
Watch that Weinstein clip w Tucker above. I mean, it's an out there theory for sure, but he's been down there in the jungle, seeing groups of Chinese "organized migrants" in elaborate camps.

Combo that with the US military trying to kick out all the alphas, and roll with vaxxed up soyboys and trannies...

I mean...it's a stretch, but he seems convinced somethings up. 😄

So are you saying the guy was shot by Antifa?

So do I have this right... China developed a covid vaccine in the summer of 2020, nearly a 1/2 year before the West. And the first application of this "experimental vaccination" was mandated for the PLA, because vaccines are dangerous and China wanted to eliminate their own military?

June 30,2020..

"The Chinese government has approved the use of an experimental Covid-19 vaccine for the country's military – the latest step in a global race to stop the deadly disease caused by the novel coronavirus"

But covid deniers like Weinstein claim that the vaccine is designed to weaken the US military and allow the vaccinated Chinese military to gain an advantage? I'm missing the logic here. And now these military aged men from China, who were basically vaccinated earlier than US military, have infiltrated the US because the vaccinated US military are somehow open to be victimized by the much more heavily vaccinated Chinese military?

I mean the first people in China to be vaccinated were the military thru mandates. But the US military is weakened because of much less strict mandates than China applied to their Military. Huh???

Does Weinstein even know that since March 2023 the Chinese have used a MNRA vaccine themselves for the past year?

Press release dated March 22, 2023...

"China has approved its first home-produced mRNA Covid vaccine, months after ending strict pandemic rules. Drug regulators cleared the vaccine, developed by CSPC Pharmaceutical Group, for emergency use, the company said.
The Subway was burned by antifa. The guy was shot by a run-of-the-mill on-the-street felon.

Anything else you need me to read for you?

It's the Trump supporters who are the real danger. C'mon man.

Obviously the white girl did something to deserve it. The press doesn't want to talk about it because it was just a grubby white girl who really doesn't matter.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Obviously the white girl did something to deserve it. The press doesn't want to talk about it because it was just a grubby white girl who really doesn't matter.

What?

If you're a good looking, white female, your story is infinitely more likely to get traction with the media then any other if something bad happens to them, especially if they go missing.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT