ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is down

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
This is something we can all be happy about.

Reactions: Willdog7

now we're running out of murderers? these staffing shortages are crazy.

Quick! Send a message to Oakland in and Out Burger.

If all these murderers are out of work, how is unemployment so low?

deep state has been lying about unemployment by about 80% for years now. 3/4s of us are actually working under the table for mob bosses and warlords, and we don't even know it. I mean, if the check cashes and the stub looks real...

Armed carjackings. Scary shit
awful but sounds about right. still not sure how the richest country ever keeps creating career criminals and then has no clue how to deal with them. mind-numbing
Crime maldistribution is a growing problem. We are seeing increasing concentrations in minority and lower social-economic neighborhoods. There are causes in common, but we don’t want to face them for different reasons. I think most if not all those reasons are imbedded in the left wing agenda.

Crime maldistribution is a growing problem. We are seeing increasing concentrations in minority and lower social-economic neighborhoods. There are causes in common, but we don’t want to face them for different reasons. I think most if not all those reasons are imbedded in the left wing agenda.

eh -- it takes a village to raise an idiot. Democrats won't fix the hurtin parts of cities because good policy would run counter to voter expectations. Republicans won't fix income inequality for the same reason. neither can help that post-industrialization happened nor can they bring back good paying union manufacturing jobs that are gone and never coming back, though the right actually put the final stake in unions and still brags about it. god forbid humans with similar skills bargain collectively. they made that un-American. sadistic but effective.

Reactions: Indyhorn and larsIU
eh -- it takes a village to raise an idiot. Democrats won't fix the hurtin parts of cities because good policy would run counter to voter expectations. Republicans won't fix income inequality for the same reason. neither can help that post-industrialization happened nor can they bring back good paying union manufacturing jobs that are gone and never coming back, though the right actually put the final stake in unions and still brags about it. god forbid humans with similar skills bargain collectively. they made that un-American. sadistic but effective.
Agree with manichi on crime but I do think it becomes an issue more care about when you get carjacked in the burbs. Right or wrong

Quick! Send a message to Oakland in and Out Burger.

You've really upped your shitposting game. I don't know that you have any equals here in that regard other than danc and your friend who posts (and frequently repeats himself) literally dozens of times each day in what often appears to be a cut-and-paste fashion.

Yes, coh, violent crime still occurs. Yes, coh, there are some cities/areas where crime remains particularly serious, pervasive and problematic. But, predictably, you don't have anything to refute what I've presented in this thread.

Data from the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program, which includes statistical information provided by over 14,000 law enforcement agencies from around the country, show a significant decline in violent crime through the first three quarters of 2023 as compared to 2022. The decline is widespread. It's cities large and small, suburbs, rural areas. It's a national trend.

But keep up the shitposting. With Lucy and some of the others gone, you're filling that entertainment void.

deep state has been lying about unemployment by about 80% for years now. 3/4s of us are actually working under the table for mob bosses and warlords, and we don't even know it. I mean, if the check cashes and the stub looks real...
Now they’re lying about crime lol

Guy was shot and killed across the street from my old high-end high-office building - in a Chipotle I ate at regularly.

Around 1 corner from a multiple-shooting at a now-closed, which is a block from where my favorite meal used to be, and a block and a half from my still-for-sale regular Subway - burned out in the first mostly-peaceful BLM coup here, but not by the anti-fa folks like the BLM tweets said, because anti-fa is not real or violent according The Smart People who tell us they are a rightwing false flag creation

Reactions: Spartans9312
now we're running out of murderers? these staffing shortages are crazy.
Nah with all the inflation they can't afford bullets. 😅 😅

Seriously, I hope crime keeps dropping. However, it makes me wonder if the people keeping the stats are manipulating the numbers. It's gotten so I don't trust anyone .... all the media has an agenda and with all the division in the country I wonder if that is true in about all areas.

You've really upped your shitposting game. I don't know that you have any equals here in that regard other than danc and your friend who posts (and frequently repeats himself) literally dozens of times each day in what often appears to be a cut-and-paste fashion.

Yes, coh, violent crime still occurs. Yes, coh, there are some cities/areas where crime remains particularly serious, pervasive and problematic. But, predictably, you don't have anything to refute what I've presented in this thread.

Data from the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting Program, which includes statistical information provided by over 14,000 law enforcement agencies from around the country, show a significant decline in violent crime through the first three quarters of 2023 as compared to 2022. The decline is widespread. It's cities large and small, suburbs, rural areas. It's a national trend.

But keep up the shitposting. With Lucy and some of the others gone, you're filling that entertainment void.
Less terrible does not equal good.

Now they’re lying about crime lol

Some are so desperate to find any positive outcomes of the Biden admin that getting better than awful, but still worse than when he took office is worth rejoicing, so we get Tik Toks & false reporting from the gullible & disingenuous.

Quick tip for the board in order to avoid carjacking drive a 2020 Nissan Rogue, no one is carjacking them.

Also, how cool would it be if all the criminals just killed each other off? Crime would drastically go down. Or we could treat some cities like they did in the Kurt Russell classic "Escape from New York" or catch criminals and play a game with them like "The Running Man" put Dana White in charge and sell the hell out of a pay per view.

Also, how cool would it be if all the criminals just killed each other off? Crime would drastically go down. Or we could treat some cities like they did in the Kurt Russell classic "Escape from New York" or catch criminals and play a game with them like "The Running Man" put Dana White in charge and sell the hell out of a pay per view.

We should lock them in the Gladiator arena. I'd pay good PPV money to watch that

Reactions: jet812
. . . And become a much more dangerous world, given the potential terrorism suspects who have entered the country.

This will all make for an interesting investigation once the inevitable attack/incident occurs.
While we work through the weekend on a foreign aid deal. I get that’s impt but work through the weekend to come up with a realistic border deal. Where. We. Live.

Reactions: Univee2 and jet812
While we work through the weekend on a foreign aid deal. I get that’s impt but work through the weekend to come up with a realistic border deal. Where. We. Live.
And this is why we need to get out of this bundling mess. Compromising on one issue in order to compromise on another is insane. Each issue is critical and needs to be resolved on its own unique merits. Instead, we just slog along and get stuck in the mud. And. Nothing. Fvcking. Gets. Done.

And this is why we need to get out of this bundling mess. Compromising on one issue in order to compromise on another is insane. Each issue is critical and needs to be resolved on its own unique merits. Instead, we just slog along and get stuck in the mud. And. Nothing. Fvcking. Gets. Done.
Concur per usual

Reactions: jet812
Murder is typically perpetrated by and against lowlifes who have “beef”. Very often gang related.

Shoplifting, carjacking, mugging are almost always perpetrated against innocent bystanders by lowlifes.

So while homicides going down is something we can all celebrate if the amount of crime being perpetrated against Joe citizen stays the same or goes up, obviously the “crime is down” narrative won’t connect with the public very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It's going to get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT