ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

Lmao the guy with zero social skills living in a small town that no one on earth likes. What’s more doesn’t understand humor and has the reading comp of a middle school kid.
Lol. An elitist putting down small-town living. I don't live in a small town but could see myself in that setting in the future. One thing I am certain of is that you don't live in a dangerous, crime-ridden section of St. Louis as you like to suggest. That's part of your fabricated bio to support a false narrative about your purported ability to relate to low-income people. My hunch is you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and have never gotten your hands dirty.

And thanks for proving my point. In your little message-board world, you size up "social skills" based on the written words of someone you don't know. Hilarious.

This board is, in fact, your life. You should get out of your online bubble, experience more of the world, and interact with people in person.

I love humor but you're not funny. At least not intentionally.

Finally, I've stopped responding substantively to your political posts for a couple of reasons. First, your posts read like redundant, copy-and-paste talking points. You repeat yourself incessantly, like an old man in severe cognitive decline. More importantly, I don't have the time or patience for Crazy Town, and you're the mayor.

Looks like Sobester, dug and a few others are stepping up to call out your never-ending bullshit. Have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The homogeny of the country has to do with what exactly? This entire thread is about crime and the drastic reduction of it, specifically violent crime, in this country. My point is that they have low crime rates in countries with better healthcare (for EVERYBODY) and infinitely fewer firearms. Crazy concept, I know. That’s not woke. It’s fact. The “homogeny” or lack of within their population has nothing to do with that. Having been to both countries, I can tell you that it’s safer than anywhere here. Late at night. During the day. Whenever.
You want to continue to demonize immigrants and “blue cities” and fear monger, keep at it. It’s helping so, so damn much. Immigrants and people crossing the border aren’t the issue in this country. It’s idiots making up stories about them eating pets and saying they’re all murderers and rapists and violent people. But hey, that’s your guy and party these days. Continuing to make America so great. Again. Woke is such a dumba$$ term. Just another dumba$$ term invented to disparage people who are kind and care about other people, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Just pathetic. And it’s helping so much.
The more segregated a community is, the more likely certain groups will be collected into what are effectively ethnic ghettoes, where crime is likely to increase. This almost always happens in large cities. It's how you end up with black gangs, Italian gangs, Jewish gangs, and Mexican gangs all operating in the same cities, just in different neighborhoods. It's also how you end up with petty crime being tied to specific economically depressed communities.

In theory, a nation can avoid this particular path to crime with homogeneity, either by staying relatively ethnically pure, or by successfully integrating new arrivals into the already existing culture.

NB: even in a homogeneous nation, there are plenty of other paths to increased crime available; this only covers one specific path.

Lol. An elitist putting down small-town living. I don't live in a small town but could see myself in that setting in the future. One thing I am certain of is that you don't live in a dangerous, crime-ridden section of St. Louis as you like to suggest. That's part of your fabricated bio to support a false narrative about your purported ability to relate to low-income people. My hunch is you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and have never gotten your hands dirty.

And thanks for proving my point. In your little message-board world, you size up "social skills" based on the written words of someone you don't know. Hilarious.

This board is, in fact, your life. You should get out of your online bubble, experience more of the world, and interact with people in person.

Finally, I've stopped responding substantively to your political posts for a couple of reasons. First, your posts read like redundant, copy-and-paste talking points. You repeat yourself incessantly, like an old man in severe cognitive decline. More importantly, I don't have the time or patience for Crazy Town, and you're the mayor.

Looks like Sobester, dug and a few others are stepping up to call out your never-ending bullshit. Have fun!
No one likes you. Remember that. Always. Bc you’re a Fing turd. And remember bloodbath you’re a moron. You’ve proven it over and over again. What’s worse is now you’re a diehard Harris fan. You have no principles. And you don’t know shit about anything.

But the most disgusting of it all is your faux Christian act. You’re such a fake.

And here’s the worst from people like hoosierdung who call you a klansman. You can’t even have a discussion. You can’t say wow. Yeah 6 percent of black males are responsible for half the murders in the country. Let’s talk about it. Figure out what cultural things need to be addressed. Opportunities whatever. But they’re woke goose steppers in a cult so you get nothing. Throw in the nra on the gun side who refuses to budge on that end on anything and we’re always at an impasse just pointing fingers
They cant talk about those figures because at that point they fear losing votes and power. Fingers need pointed at someone else. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
No one likes you. Remember that. Always. Bc you’re a Fing turd. And remember bloodbath you’re a moron. You’ve proven it over and over again. What’s worse is now you’re a diehard Harris fan. You have no principles. And you don’t know shit about anything.

But the most disgusting of it all is your faux Christian act. You’re such a fake.
Lots of people here like Bowl. Not everyone thinks the same about things as you do.

Reactions: hoosboot

I like him.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes

And bowl you know u post this when you get triggered. You want so desperately for debate to go your way and it never does so you lash out. As many others have shared the board is a fun distraction. Nothing in life is fun for you. Well. Bc you suck. And you’re just not very bright.

Go pray you fake flake

Last edited:
The homogeny of the country has to do with what exactly? This entire thread is about crime and the drastic reduction of it, specifically violent crime, in this country. My point is that they have low crime rates in countries with better healthcare (for EVERYBODY) and infinitely fewer firearms. Crazy concept, I know. That’s not woke. It’s fact. The “homogeny” or lack of within their population has nothing to do with that. Having been to both countries, I can tell you that it’s safer than anywhere here. Late at night. During the day. Whenever.
You want to continue to demonize immigrants and “blue cities” and fear monger, keep at it. It’s helping so, so damn much. Immigrants and people crossing the border aren’t the issue in this country. It’s idiots making up stories about them eating pets and saying they’re all murderers and rapists and violent people. But hey, that’s your guy and party these days. Continuing to make America so great. Again. Woke is such a dumba$$ term. Just another dumba$$ term invented to disparage people who are kind and care about other people, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Just pathetic. And it’s helping so much.
Enablers do generally view themselves as nice....

Lots of people here like Bowl. Not everyone thinks the same about things as you do.
donald trump GIF by franceinfo

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Wow. Just wow. Yea, we really are done here. For the record, of mass shootings in the past 25 years, half (49%) were perpetrated by white men. 19% by those so, so violent black men. I better let you get back to the Klan rally. I’ve kept you long enough. I’m truly done with you. What a POS. smfh
You dug your own hole. Don't worry you're still invited to Auburn in the fall. We can fix you.

This is still a bit left of center but at least represents the data around mass shootings (which can be just about anything you want them to be, which this report admits) in a way that is somewhat balanced.

This is still a bit left of center but at least represents the data around mass shootings (which can be just about anything you want them to be, which this report admits) in a way that is somewhat balanced.
A little bit left?

They're a pro gun control group which publicly states that among their goals are passing legislation to ban guns and repeal anything that smells or looks like Stand Your Ground Laws.

Reactions: Spartans9312
A little bit left?

They're a pro gun control group which publicly states that among their goals are passing legislation to ban guns and repeal anything that smells or looks like Stand Your Ground Laws.
yeah, and still had better control of the data than whatever hoosierdug is pulling.

His number for "mass shootings since columbine" is laughably directional in nature. Oh, I guess we should just completely ignore gang violence. Ok Jan.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
yeah, and still had better control of the data than whatever hoosierdug is pulling.

His number for "mass shootings since columbine" is laughably directional in nature. Oh, I guess we should just completely ignore gang violence. Ok Jan.
@hookyIU1990 you look at the data I think lars’ article looks fair. Puts mass shooters in perspective too. A fraction

In your link there was 686 mass shootings in 2021 but in his link there were 104 from 1999 to 2021! Lmao. I really want to see a breakdown of those 104 and cross check them versus just the Chicago ones I know about so I can see how cherry picked his data is.

I don't disagree with your call out of whatever that was earlier.

The data is so subjective without some basic operational definitions. Moms Demand Action, which is one of the Everytown affiliates, was counting drug deals gone bad near community colleges as school shootings not that long ago. They might still do that for all I know, because I now just gloss right over anything they claim.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I don't disagree with your call out of whatever that was earlier.

The data is so subjective without some basic operational definitions. Moms Demand Action, which is one of the Everytown affiliates, was counting drug deals gone bad near community colleges as school shootings not that long ago. They might still do that for all I know, because I now just gloss right over anything they claim.
Yeah, that's why narrative is so powerful.

Do white men spree kill or commit planned mass murders more than any other race? Yes.

Why? I have no idea. But, as the data show, it's a drop in the bucket of the gun crime deaths in this country. It sucks that we can't have honest discussions around topics as important as this.

Yeah, that's why narrative is so powerful.

Do white men spree kill or commit planned mass murders more than any other race? Yes.

Why? I have no idea. But, as the data show, it's a drop in the bucket of the gun crime deaths in this country. It sucks that we can't have honest discussions around topics as important as this.
Most mass shootings are committed by men and whites are the majority race in this country. It would stand to reason that white men commit the majority of those types of crimes.

It's like food stamps. The largest group by race that receives food stamps is whites because that's the largest racial group in the US.

The real issue isn't going to be solved at the race level. It's socio-economic. That's where the rubber meets the road when it comes to all violent crime.

Most mass shootings are committed by men and whites are the majority race in this country. It would stand to reason that white men commit the majority of those types of crimes.

It's like food stamps. The largest group by race that receives food stamps is whites because that's the largest racial group in the US.

The real issue isn't going to be solved at the race level. It's socio-economic. That's where the rubber meets the road when it comes to all violent crime.
Disagree. I think it’s in part that but in part black culture. Gang shit etc. West Virginia is poor as shit and you don’t have the murders

When you get right down to it…they can’t admit it. Narrative killer
At what point does it shift from innocent Narrative, to intentional well understood absolute lying to create a false perception in the attempt to create a population that one can continue to manipulate, for the only purpose to control said population for ones nefarious purposes.
Marxist.

At what point does it shift from innocent Narrative, to intentional well understood absolute lying to create a false perception in the attempt to create a population that one can continue to manipulate, for the only purpose to control said population for ones nefarious purposes.
Marxist.
Already has?

Disagree. I think it’s in part that but in part black culture. Gang shit etc. West Virginia is poor as shit and you don’t have the murders
I'm telling you, population density plays a part. And heat. If it's a hot climate, it's just exponentially worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT