ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

I live in Chicago dum dum, for 20 plus years. And would you like me to link videos/articles of crimes of people not drunk at 2am on a train of the crime that had happened in Chicago?
You live where in Chicago, dum dum? We lived in Lakeview (2 blocks east of Wrigley), Ravenswood, and Logan Square. You (or anybody) is safe walking around Chicago. Are there unsafe areas? Of course. There are unsafe areas in any metropolitan city. Stop the dumba$$ fear mongering.

Reactions: sobester
Stop. This shit happens in the middle of the afternoon in the busiest parts of town. Directly across from the history museum

Thanks for posting an article about a single shooting in St Louis, 6 months ago. St Louis, population under 300k. Ffs. You want to keep cherry picking? Crime is WAY down. The fear mongering BS needs to stop. Specifically blaming immigrants. Crimes committed by immigrants are FAR less than by any other demographic, specifically when compared to crimes committed by people born in this country.

Thanks for posting an article about a single shooting in St Louis, 6 months ago. St Louis, population under 300k. Ffs. You want to keep cherry picking? Crime is WAY down. The fear mongering BS needs to stop. Specifically blaming immigrants. Crimes committed by immigrants are FAR less than by any other demographic, specifically when compared to crimes committed by people born in this country.
Oh no no no. This week a car crashed outside Busch stadium with a shooting during a game! With families all of it! I can post shit daily. I just wanted to highlight it’s not 2 am on the train. It’s broad daylight on the train at busy attractions.

The zoo has been closed because violence. Shootings outside of Wash u. The annual wash u carnival canceled.

carjackings where I play soccer. A bail project guy was released and committed murder 50 feet from my dry cleaner. Please. Save the woke bullshit. Those of us in cities know better.

As for immigrants I don’t worry about crime - it’s more subsidizing them

Oh no no no. This week a car crashed outside Busch stadium with a shooting during a game! With families all of it! I can post shit daily. I just wanted to highlight it’s not 2 am on the train. It’s broad daylight on the train at busy attractions.

The zoo has been closed because violence. Shootings outside of Wash u. The annual wash u carnival canceled.

carjackings where I play soccer. A bail project guy was released and committed murder 50 feet from my dry cleaner. Please. Save the woke bullshit. Those of us in cities know better.

I’m really sorry you live in a small $hit hole city in a red state.
Big cities are safe. Again, stop your fear mongering bull$hit.

Reactions: sobester
I’m really sorry you live in a small $hit hole city in a red state.
Big cities are safe. Again, stop your fear mongering bull$hit.
So in your first sentence you recognize crime. In your second you call it fear-mongering. You’re a perfect woke voter aren’t you. Not too bright

And the state has no ctrl. It’s blue Dems run the city.

This is the truly stupid $hit I hear. There are millions of jobs that nobody wants, that are filled by immigrants. Many of them live in multigenerational homes. You don’t think that this helps the economy? You don’t think this helps offset an increasing low birth rate in this country?

So in your first sentence you recognize crime. In your second you call it fear-mongering. You’re a perfect woke voter aren’t you. Not too bright

And the state has no ctrl. It’s blue Dems run the city.

I recognize that you cherry pick some bull$hit from one small, shit hole personal experience. “The state has no control”. We’re done here. Lol.
5i7B4c.gif

This is the truly stupid $hit I hear. There are millions of jobs that nobody wants, that are filled by immigrants. Many of them live in multigenerational homes. You don’t think that this helps the economy? You don’t think this helps offset an increasing low birth rate in this country?
I’m all for immigrants properly processed and vetted. Not 11 million unauthorized. Biden/Harris lifted remain in Mexico asylum agreements etc predicated on some feelings without a plan and the numbers spiked. Stupid. Now the backlog is enormous. How long is it going to take to process/adjudicate them. Ever apply for ssd…. Cluster

Stl (city) has serious underlying issues more akin to Detroit than your typical US city. Hasn't it's population dropped by in half in the last 40 years?

Reactions: hoosierdug
Stl (city) has serious underlying issues more akin to Detroit than your typical US city. Hasn't it's population dropped by in half in the last 40 years?
Yes. Dem leadership. High crime bad schools. But there are many Stl, Detroit, Memphis, Baltimore etc

I’m all for immigrants properly processed and vetted. Not 11 million unauthorized. Biden/Harris lifted remain in Mexico asylum agreements etc predicated on some feelings without a plan and the numbers spiked. Stupid. Now the backlog is enormous. How long is it going to take to process/adjudicate them. Ever apply for ssd…. Cluster
Customs and Immigration have asked for increased judges and agents for decades now and nobody, on either side of the aisle, has done $hit. At least Lankford’s bipartisan proposal would’ve addressed that. But no. Trump wanted to run on it. When Trump entered office, border crossings were at a 50 year low. So don’t tell me that it was because of him.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
Stl (city) has serious underlying issues more akin to Detroit than your typical US city. Hasn't its population dropped by in half in the last 40 years?
It’s 277k. And it’s a $hit hole. Unsurprisingly, populated with people like Murt. You know what they need there? More guns.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
Customs and Immigration have asked for increased judges and agents for decades now and nobody, on either side of the aisle, has done $hit. At least Lankford’s bipartisan proposal would’ve addressed that. But no. Trump wanted to run on it. When Trump entered office, border crossings were at a 50 year low. So don’t tell me that it was because of him.
Biden lifted 42, remain in Mexico, three asylum agreements, and funding. Turn off msnbc. You’re painfully uninformed

It’s 277k. And it’s a $hit hole. Unsurprisingly, populated with people like Murt. You know what they need there? More guns.
It’s a shir hole bc of voters like you. All feelings. No idea how gov works. Impervious to facts. So every office is held by a cori bush clone

This is how you ruin a city

Schools

Crime.

All cori bush clones. Incompetent public administration. Woke votes.

This is a trump problem?

To be fair, STL isn't representative of anything but STL.

Oh no. His life is ruined.
You've only recently started posting here, so you may not realize you're talking to someone who takes this stuff very seriously. He is obsessed with reaction scores, creates multiple handles so he can give himself "likes," refers to himself as "we," and views other posters as his closest friends. This is his life, so a board ban would be catastrophic for him.

You've only recently started posting here, so you may not realize you're talking to someone who takes this stuff very seriously. He is obsessed with reaction scores, creates multiple handles so he can give himself "likes," refers to himself as "we," and views other posters as his closest friends. This is his life, so a board ban would be catastrophic for him.
Lmao the guy with zero social skills living in a small town that no one on earth likes. What’s more doesn’t understand humor and has the reading comp of a middle school kid.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT