ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

I can think of three rather substantial ones that turned out to be true just in the last few years.

1. Hilary’s campaign funded the Steele dossier.
2. There were people within the FBI who wanted to influence the 2016 election.
3. Hunter Biden’s laptop.
1. What is the big conspiracy theory? It was opposition research which every campaign does. Most people knew that the DNC and Clinton campaign funded it early on after it was publicly released AFTER THE ELECTION in 2017. Did nothing to change the election.
2. One person in the FBI and one in the DOJ does not a conspiracy make. You do realize that Trump won in 2016?
3. What about it? I said it should have been covered in the media by more than the NYP and Fox. We all knew it existed before the election. I'm still not sure why some of you think this is such a huge deal. The MAGA Republicans in Congress have had its contents for four years and still haven't found any actual evidence of criminality tied to Joe Biden. It exposes/confirms that Hunter was a scumbag and addict.

Those don't seem very substantial to me and I'm not sure any actually qualify as a conspiracy.

Last edited:
1. What is the big conspiracy theory? It was opposition research which every campaign does. Most people knew that the DNC and Clinton campaign funded it early on after it was publicly released AFTER THE ELECTION in 2017. Did nothing to change the election.
2. One person in the FBI and one in the DOJ does not a conspiracy make.
3. What about it? I said it should be covered in the media by more than the NYP and Fox. We all knew it existed before the election. I'm still not sure why some of you think this is such a huge deal. The MAGA Republicans in Congress have had its contents for four years and still haven't found any actual evidence of criminality tied to Joe Biden. It exposes/confirms that Hunter was a scumbag and addict.

Those don't seem very substantial to me and I'm not sure any actually qualify as a conspiracy.
I didn’t say anything about any of these being “substantial”, whatever that means.

I said they were conspiracy theories that turned out to be true and they absolutely were.

I didn’t say anything about any of these being “substantial”, whatever that means.

I said they were conspiracy theories that turned out to be true and they absolutely were.
You used "substantial" in your opening sentence. You'll need to explain what the conspiracies were. Who was involved, how many, what was the exact purpose, and were they successful.

I'd guess the first one is easy. The HRC and DNC hoped to find something in their opposition research to use against Trump (which every campaign does). The trouble is, I don't recall them using anything from that research in ads before the election. I don't think they believed the pee tapes either. I know what has upset the MAGAs is that you feel it led to "unfair" investigation of Trump. Not really. It wasn't unfair and the primary extent of the dossier's impact was it was used as part of the reason for a FISA warrant against Carter Page. The Mueller investigation's findings (which aren't flattering - and there were crimes and convictions coming out of it). The Report only includes passing references and were not the basis of any of the findings whatsoever. So failed in gathering any useable dirt on Trump before the election. Failed conspiracy (if standard opposition research IS a conspiracy, which I'd say is not). Trump's campaign did their opposition research against HRC and actually used some of it (to include DNC emails which happened to fall in their laps).

Second one - don't see any conspiracy at all there. Couple of people who were having an affair (you have quotes of theirs in your signature) didn't like Trump and said they'd make sure he wasn't elected. But what did they do? Nothing of note AND Trump won the election. Not much of a conspiracy and a total failure.

Last one - you could say that the guy in the Biden administration who led the effort to get 51 former intelligence officials (again, including very significant Republicans) to say it had the earmarks of a Russian influence operation, which it did. I don't think they should have done it, and I said at the time the media should report about it. At least more than the NYP and Fox. I honestly don't think it would have meant much for the results of the election, but it's at least feasible it might have changed a few votes here and there. Of course, we don't know that. However, overall, the Hunter Laptop hasn't amounted to very much. It never tied Joe Biden to any criminal behavior. If it did, they could have impeached him and they didn't, or they could have prosecuted him after he's no longer President. That's not going to happen either.

Reactions: outside shooter
You used "substantial" in your opening sentence. You'll need to explain what the conspiracies were. Who was involved, how many, what was the exact purpose, and were they successful.

I'd guess the first one is easy. The HRC and DNC hoped to find something in their opposition research to use against Trump (which every campaign does). The trouble is, I don't recall them using anything from that research in ads before the election. I don't think they believed the pee tapes either. I know what has upset the MAGAs is that you feel it led to "unfair" investigation of Trump. Not really. It wasn't unfair and the primary extent of the dossier's impact was it was used as part of the reason for a FISA warrant against Carter Page. The Mueller investigation's findings (which aren't flattering - and there were crimes and convictions coming out of it). The Report only includes passing references and were not the basis of any of the findings whatsoever. So failed in gathering any useable dirt on Trump before the election. Failed conspiracy (if standard opposition research IS a conspiracy, which I'd say is not). Trump's campaign did their opposition research against HRC and actually used some of it (to include DNC emails which happened to fall in their laps).

Second one - don't see any conspiracy at all there. Couple of people who were having an affair (you have quotes of theirs in your signature) didn't like Trump and said they'd make sure he wasn't elected. But what did they do? Nothing of note AND Trump won the election. Not much of a conspiracy and a total failure.

Last one - you could say that the guy in the Biden administration who led the effort to get 51 former intelligence officials (again, including very significant Republicans) to say it had the earmarks of a Russian influence operation, which it did. I don't think they should have done it, and I said at the time the media should report about it. At least more than the NYP and Fox. I honestly don't think it would have meant much for the results of the election, but it's at least feasible it might have changed a few votes here and there. Of course, we don't know that. However, overall, the Hunter Laptop hasn't amounted to very much. It never tied Joe Biden to any criminal behavior. If it did, they could have impeached him and they didn't, or they could have prosecuted him after he's no longer President. That's not going to happen either.
By substantial I meant well known. As in they were popularly believed to be conspiracy theories and they turned out to be true. Your whole diatribe there has nothing to do with my point, which was countering your argument that conspiracy theories rarely turn out to be real.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
-I didn't say that!
--Yes you did!
-oops, I guess I did, well... I didn't mean it!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

By substantial I meant well known. As in they were popularly believed to be conspiracy theories and they turned out to be true. Your whole diatribe there has nothing to do with my point, which was countering your argument that conspiracy theories rarely turn out to be real.
How are they conspiracy theories? They're just things that have happened. They weren't grand conspiracies. If you think they are, explain them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT