ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Crime Report Ouy Today

The entire point of the thread, shortbus. But you keep right on fear mongering and parroting this bull$hit. Because hey, it’s a……
5i7B4c.gif
It’s facts. Shortbus nice. The woke cuck making disabled jokes. You’re a real piece of hoosierdung aren’t you.

Reactions: stollcpa
To be fair, STL isn't representative of anything but STL.

To be even fairer in the final analysis isn't it more of a neighborhood problem within each city ?

Granted, however, the city has a responsibility to deal with the crime in those troublesome neighborhoods.

Having said that, recent years here in Indianapolis there seems to be an uptick in public place shootings along with road rage violence. Guns and anger are now everywhere .

Reactions: larsIU
This guys a riot, coach. He gets capsized and he just says “ok, I win. We’re done here” and leaves.

Very humorous. 😂
Well, it’s a cult. I’d be better off talking to a rock. It’s about the same level of intelligence and personality.

5i7B4c.gif

Well, it’s a cult. I’d be better off talking to a rock. It’s about the same level of intelligence and personality.

5i7B4c.gif
Don’t lie. You’re presented with the policy actions taken and the attendant consequences but you carry on despite the evidence with your woke line. Like you’re in a cult….

Typical woke moron. Only dangerous on trains at 2 am. Show him otherwise. Pivot. Biden didn’t do anything to border. Show actions he took and stats. Pivot.
The house wouldn’t bring it up for a vote. The entire thread was conceived based on the release showing that violent crime is down significantly. There’s no pivot. I’m just tired of arguing with cult members who believe shit because they’re either uniformed (except by right wing, fear mongering media) or just plain dumb, because they’ve never spent a significant amount of time living or being in large, metropolitan cities.

5i7B4c.gif

Is it the whole city? Or just parts….such as north side, south side etc.
The city but it bleeds out now so development keeps going farther and farther out. Clayton is the first suburb. The target/walmart have cops stationed now. Mailman robbed. Cars constantly broken into. So development continues farther away.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Don’t lie. You’re presented with the policy actions taken and the attendant consequences but you carry on despite the evidence with your woke line. Like you’re in a cult….
There’s a slew of rebuttal on that within this thread. You. Are. In. A. Cult.

5i7B4c.gif

The house wouldn’t bring it up for a vote. The entire thread was conceived based on the release showing that violent crime is down significantly. There’s no pivot. I’m just tired of arguing with cult members who believe shit because they’re either uniformed (except by right wing, fear mongering media) or just plain dumb, because they’ve never spent a significant amount of time living or being in large, metropolitan cities.

5i7B4c.gif
Laughing my ass off hoosierdung. You are some kind of stupid. Impervious to facts

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
The city but it bleeds out now so development keeps going farther and farther out. Clayton is the first suburb. The target/walmart have cops stationed now. Mailman robbed. Cars constantly broken into. So development continues farther away.
So, again, anecdotal BS related to the $hitty city you leave near. Sounds like you need to move and stop whining. Again, the answer is painfully obvious. More guns.

Laughing my ass off hoosierdung. You are some kind of stupid. Impervious to facts
Says the guy basing his entire argument off of, wait for it, St Louis. Only someone as dumb as you would continue to live in such an obvious $hit hole and whine about it. Nobody is in danger walking around Chicago. Or New York.
You want REALLY safe? Move to Portugal or Spain. You know why it’s safe? Yeah. All the “woke” $hit you rail against. Healthcare. No guns. Talk about stupid and impervious to facts.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Says the guy basing his entire argument off of, wait for it, St Louis. Only someone as dumb as you would continue to live in such an obvious $hit hole and whine about it. Nobody is in danger walking around Chicago. Or New York.
You want REALLY safe? Move to Portugal or Spain. You know why it’s safe? Yeah. All the “woke” $hit you rail against. Healthcare. No guns. Talk about stupid and impervious to facts.
You really are a poorly educated hoosierdung. I know all about Portugal. A country smaller than what has crossed the border under Biden and as ethnically homogeneous as anywhere in the world. You’re wasting my time. You’re in a woke cult and just too stupid to get out
Benfica runs a great biz too

You really are a poorly educated hoosierdung. I know all about Portugal. A country smaller than what has crossed the border under Biden and as ethnically homogeneous as anywhere in the world. You’re wasting my time. You’re in a woke cult and just too stupid to get out
Benfica runs a great biz too
The homogeny of the country has to do with what exactly? This entire thread is about crime and the drastic reduction of it, specifically violent crime, in this country. My point is that they have low crime rates in countries with better healthcare (for EVERYBODY) and infinitely fewer firearms. Crazy concept, I know. That’s not woke. It’s fact. The “homogeny” or lack of within their population has nothing to do with that. Having been to both countries, I can tell you that it’s safer than anywhere here. Late at night. During the day. Whenever.
You want to continue to demonize immigrants and “blue cities” and fear monger, keep at it. It’s helping so, so damn much. Immigrants and people crossing the border aren’t the issue in this country. It’s idiots making up stories about them eating pets and saying they’re all murderers and rapists and violent people. But hey, that’s your guy and party these days. Continuing to make America so great. Again. Woke is such a dumba$$ term. Just another dumba$$ term invented to disparage people who are kind and care about other people, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Just pathetic. And it’s helping so much.

The homogeny of the country has to do with what exactly? This entire thread is about crime and the drastic reduction of it, specifically violent crime, in this country. My point is that they have low crime rates in countries with better healthcare (for EVERYBODY) and infinitely fewer firearms. Crazy concept, I know. That’s not woke. It’s fact. The “homogeny” or lack of within their population has nothing to do with that. Having been to both countries, I can tell you that it’s safer than anywhere here. Late at night. During the day. Whenever.
You want to continue to demonize immigrants and “blue cities” and fear monger, keep at it. It’s helping so, so damn much. Immigrants and people crossing the border aren’t the issue in this country. It’s idiots making up stories about them eating pets and saying they’re all murderers and rapists and violent people. But hey, that’s your guy and party these days. Continuing to make America so great. Again. Woke is such a dumba$$ term. Just another dumba$$ term invented to disparage people who are kind and care about other people, regardless of race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. Just pathetic. And it’s helping so much.
Of course it does. Portugal is 1 percent black. I have tons of soccer buddies from there. Woke is absolutely part of the issue bc it prevents discussion. We have 10x the murders of Japan. Why? Japan has tons of cops, strict gun laws, and is ethnically homogeneous. What 97 percent. The latter is a matter of culture. Blacks here make up the lion’s share of violent crime. That’s reality. It’s part of their culture. Here you’ll have 150,000 blacks commit 200 murders. That’ll be more than the entire population of West Virginia. Why? Social factors. Opportunity dearth factors. But culture and politicians fostering that culture. Soros DAs woke defund bs. Never real discussions.

You live where in Chicago, dum dum? We lived in Lakeview (2 blocks east of Wrigley), Ravenswood, and Logan Square. You (or anybody) is safe walking around Chicago. Are there unsafe areas? Of course. There are unsafe areas in any metropolitan city. Stop the dumba$$ fear mongering.
Your position is that there are no mugging, shootings, murders in Lakeview, Ravenswood and Logan Square? Your words: "you(or anybody) is safe walking around Chicago."

Anecdotal evidence, I have a friend who was mugged on her street in Lakeview in broad daylight a couple years ago. Had a relative get his car stolen from a valet in River North, again broad daylight.

Crime skyrocketed in these areas you deem safe over the last 5 years. Only in the last year or so has it calmed down somewhat but it still exists.

Oh and I live in Lincoln Park, where a resident was walking to a 7-11 got mugged and shot twice at point blank range.

Now I'm sure your response is gonna be "anecdotal" and when you do I'll respond with the actual stats to back up my arguments.

And less than 24 hours ago the mayor canceled the Shot Spotter contract so now police must rely on call ins to gun shots versus automatically being notified of them. Gone also I assume is the video captured from those cameras.

Here's an article on that oh so safe Lincoln Park: https://blockclubchicago.org/2023/1...lutions-from-city-alderman-and-neighbors-say/

Last edited:
Blacks here make up the lion’s share of violent crime. That’s reality. It’s part of their culture.
Wow. Just wow. Yea, we really are done here. For the record, of mass shootings in the past 25 years, half (49%) were perpetrated by white men. 19% by those so, so violent black men. I better let you get back to the Klan rally. I’ve kept you long enough. I’m truly done with you. What a POS. smfh

Wow. Just wow. Yea, we really are done here. For the record, of mass shootings in the past 25 years, half (49%) were perpetrated by white men. 19% by those so, so violent black men. I better let you get back to the Klan rally. I’ve kept you long enough. I’m truly done with you. What a POS. smfh
You’re in a cult. And too stupid to get out of it. Stats don’t lie. Here 90 plus percent murders are committed by blacks. Nationwide 50 percent despite being what 12 percent of the population

Stay woke dummy

He's talking about st Louis dum dum. And I'd love to see your stats. Are you sure you're not talking about school shootings? Mass shootings is defined as minimum 3 or 4 victims. Again you didn't reference school shootings. If you really think white men commit 49% of mass shootings then you are dumber than Hickory.

He's talking about st Louis dum dum. And I'd love to see your stats. Are you sure you're not talking about school shootings? Mass shootings is defined as minimum 3 or 4 victims. Again you didn't reference school shootings. If you really think white men commit 49% of mass shootings then you are dumber than Hickory.
50 percent of murders are committed by blacks nationwide. Their pop is 12 percent. Black men is 6 percent. So truthfully 6 percent of the population is responsible for half the murders. But the woke don’t want to hear reality

This is the truly stupid $hit I hear. There are millions of jobs that nobody wants, that are filled by immigrants. Many of them live in multigenerational homes. You don’t think that this helps the economy? You don’t think this helps offset an increasing low birth rate in this country?
What do they need checks from the government if they’re working and making our economy go?

When you get right down to it…they can’t admit it. Narrative killer
Murders

When you get right down to it…they can’t admit it. Narrative killer
And here’s the worst from people like hoosierdung who call you a klansman. You can’t even have a discussion. You can’t say wow. Yeah 6 percent of black males are responsible for half the murders in the country. Let’s talk about it. Figure out what cultural things need to be addressed. Opportunities whatever. But they’re woke goose steppers in a cult so you get nothing. Throw in the nra on the gun side who refuses to budge on that end on anything and we’re always at an impasse just pointing fingers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT