ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats caught stealing an election?

Might I suggest:

Alina-Habba-scaled-e1691422454257-1024x683.jpg
@ulrey ….where is the Jack gif?

Last edited:
dbm. that's 2020. it's less than two months away from 2024. enough about 2020. the dems got him good. that's on trump. now listen to me. that story is as stale as it gets. how are we going to beat the dems in 24? and you know your polls don't mean anything right? they're crafty. they aren't running biden with his awful record and approval rating. they'd be fools. they're going to slide him out at the last moment and replace him with another dem. we can't run trump against a normal dem. he'll get slaughtered in teh states that matter. what's our plan son? we need a pub that appeals to more people and we need to get the mail in vote. waiting and hoping people show up on days they don't feel good, don't care that much, are too tired, etc is stupid.
Murt, look at these wild animals? Only Trump can beat them back. I’d love to hang out with that guy. It would be so much fun pissing him off. Cargo shorts, got to love it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Murt, look at these wild animals? Only Trump can beat them back. I’d love to hang out with that guy. It would be so much fun pissing him off. Cargo shorts, got to love it 🤣

he didn't know what one party consent state meant. i wish you could see what the republican guy looked like and what sign or whatever he was holding. really pissed this guy off

hmmmm i don't like when they have kids. means those boobs are fakeees. i'll tell ya what. i've been tuning into this middle east stuff. lots of hot women over there. what's the story with this one you found?
Old friend I met at IU freshman year. Always platonic. Lives in Brooklyn. 51.

Two of the most beautiful women I've ever known had some Middle Eastern/Persian descent. One at IU was in my Physics 201 class. Dahlia something or other. Jewish, one parent from Israel. Dark skin, dark hair. Just gorgeous. Wanted to be a doctor and needed help with physics. Never made a move.

Second was in law school. Part Persian. Every straight man in law school loved her. I talked her up in the library every once in a while and then decided I was going to go big in asking her out: sent her roses to her apartment with a note asking her out. Sent on a Thursday. No call. Friday comes. No call. Now I'm sweating bullets, thinking shit, I scared her off. Too strong a move. Saturday, Sunday. Nothing. Now I'm getting hammered at the bar with my buddies, thinking she's going to tell everyone in law school and that I'm such a loser. Monday comes and finally I get a call back from her--she had been out of town since Wednesday and came back to a box of dead, wilted flowers at her doorstep that had been sitting in 90+ degree heat for 4 days. Not exactly the romantic gesture at that point.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Two of the most beautiful women I've ever known had some Middle Eastern/Persian descent. One at IU was in my Physics 201 class. Dahlia something or other. Jewish, one parent from Israel. Dark skin, dark hair. Just gorgeous. Wanted to be a doctor and needed help with physics. Never made a move.

Second was in law school. Part Persian. Every straight man in law school loved her. I talked her up in the library every once in a while and then decided I was going to go big in asking her out: sent her roses to her apartment with a note asking her out. Sent on a Thursday. No call. Friday comes. No call. Now I'm sweating bullets, thinking shit, I scared her off. Too strong a move. Saturday, Sunday. Nothing. Now I'm getting hammered at the bar with my buddies, thinking she's going to tell everyone in law school and that I'm such a loser. Monday comes and finally I get a call back from her--she had been out of town since Wednesday and came back to a box of dead, wilted flowers at her doorstep that had been sitting in 90+ degree heat for 4 days. Not exactly the romantic gesture at that point.
did you get a date with her?

So they mail out ballots to people who don't request them?
That's your theory, so you prove it.

In fact, you just got done posting in your Post No. 131 above, "Literally the #1 red flag for fraud is the refusal to let anyone see your evidence."

So, why do you fail again to let anyone see your evidence that the U.S. is the only country that does what you claim?

Practice what you (incessantly) preach.

dbm let's just get someone we know who can win without having to worry about all this stuff. like the bush family and all the other pubs who have won. no one even knows where harris is. or stay at home pete. no one likes that little weasel either. biden is a cadaver. they're going to roll out that no good newsom in a bespoke suit with his slicked back hair and all these suburban moms who don't follow politics are going to come out of the woodwork to vote for him and trounce trump. jeans and his starched white shirt. mercy. fat trump doesn't have a chance. then we'll be crying election fraud. procedure fraud. whine whine whine. and it'll be four more years of dems. we need to a suitable replace for trump. who could it be?
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

I did. But only the one. She was super nice about it. Great girl. Way, way out of my league. I think she married a doctor after law school and has never worked a day in her life.
The worse decision she ever made. The rumor I heard is she put on a few pounds and is a waitress at the local diner. OT: I want to be a cook at a diner or waiter when I switch careers. I

You’re so much nicer the me. I had an education class, which I’d love to tell you the name and number of, but unlike you I’m not intelligent. Anyhoo, 3 dudes and like 25 chicks were in the class. Needless to say, I didn’t miss class and loved to share my uninformed opinions.

After a few weeks I narrowed it down to 4 or 5 girls I liked in the class. One day I decided to shoot my shot. I passed a note to the one that was closest to me that day. It said, “Will you go out with me? Circle Yes or No”. As she read it, I of course looked at her the entire time smiling shaking my head yes. She passed it back to me and I opened it up…..she circled No. I literally laughed out loud and told her good answer.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Settle down, Bucky.

There is voter fraud reported and prosecuted in almost every election year, especially in years of Presidential elections.

Show me where I said you claimed an election was stolen.

I hope you didn't bruise yourself with all the chest pounding you were doing, getting all hyped up. LOL
What’s the point of calling him “Bucky”?

The worse decision she ever made. The rumor I heard is she put on a few pounds and is a waitress at the local diner. OT: I want to be a cook at a diner or waiter when I switch careers. I

You’re so much nicer the me. I had an education class, which I’d love to tell you the name and number of, but unlike you I’m not intelligent. Anyhoo, 3 dudes and like 25 chicks were in the class. Needless to say, I didn’t miss class and loved to share my uninformed opinions.

After a few weeks I narrowed it down to 4 or 5 girls I liked in the class. One day I decided to shoot my shot. I passed a note to the one that was closest to me that day. It said, “Will you go out with me? Circle Yes or No”. As she read it, I of course looked at her the entire time smiling shaking my head yes. She passed it back to me and I opened it up…..she circled No. I literally laughed out loud and told her good answer.
Did you try with any of the others?

Speaking of incinerating. It’s been a pleasure watching you destroy the board liberals the past two weeks in this thread. They didn’t realize all members of the Dream Team have read Art of War and are able to apply it.
You must be talking about the deception part of the book. They are definitely practicing that.

Reactions: MrBing
So this is AZ,right? Exactly how many of the counties mailing out ballots (step 1) in AZ are controlled by Democrats?

I see 4 counties in AZ that Clinton won in 2016 Coconino, Apache, Santa Cruz and Pima. So it's likely those were the only AZ counties controlled by Dem election officials in 2020. Yet the Dems were able to flip Maricopa, despite the county being under the control of GOP election supervisors, who presumably were the ones mailing out the ballots that guy is whining about...

There are 9 Congressional Districts in AZ and from 2018 to 2020 not a single one flipped to the other party. That means that some/many Republicans voted for a GOP Congressman but not for Trump. So exactly how does this work under the scenario that idiot guy laid out? Esp when the same amounts of Pubs/Dems were elected in the exact same Districts, and all of the candidates for both parties in each district were on the same ballot.

How come Biden gained over Trump's 2016 numbers and flipped districts from 2016 to 2020, but not a single Congressional District was flipped (by either party) in the midst of this horrible scheme? Is it your contention that fake ballots included both Biden and the specific GOP House candidate running in that particular district?

Now that's what I call diabolical... :cool:

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So I'm confused about why you posted this tweet in a thread accusing Dems of stealing an election. Unless you wanted to disprove the theory?

Did you delve into this? Here is what the main story said as the woman described what happened the next day when her ballot was delivered...

Then, the following day, she claims a different person – “a middle-aged, heavier-set, African American male, showed up at my residence. He was bearing a mail-in ballot for me,” the voter stated. “This unknown male pressured me to vote for a particular candidate in the race for the Atlantic City 5th Ward Council seat, even though it was not my preferred candidate.” (I'm going to assume that is meant to be the guy in the blue jacket...)

“I felt intimidated and pressured, and would have voted for my preferred candidate, but for the unknown male’s involvement,” she said. “Under duress, I completed the ballot, signed in all the necessary places, and sealed the envelope. The unknown male then left bearing my ballot.”

Now here is the key point...

"It’s not immediately clear if the man in question is Craig Callaway, a former Atlantic City Council President, and a veteran ballot harvester.

Last Friday, Superior Court Judge Michael Blee permanently banned Callaway from acting as an election assistor."

So initially the implication would seem to be that the guy in the pic is Callaway, and he's working for the Dem Party...

But when you click the blue link, a totally different reality emerges... This Callaway is actually working for the GOP, and it's Dems who are complaining about his actions...

But Blee also permanently enjoined former Atlantic City Council President Craig Callaway, a veteran vote harvester in local elections, from acting as an assistor after Democrats showed that Callaway himself had signed a form saying he needed his own assistance in voting due to a disability.

Callaway is also enjoined from directing anyone else to be an assistor, Blee said.

“There is no hardship to the voters by eliminating Mr. Callaway as an assistor,” Blee said.

Democrats claim that Callaway falsely assisted 26 voters in Atlantic City during the June primary election, and is “actively involved in fraudulent activity right now.”

“Craig Callaway always finds a loophole in the system to fraudulently obtain votes,” said Michael Suleiman, the Democratic county chairman. “Craig Callaway is exploiting a law meant to help disabled residents to further his fraudulent election activities.”

Callaway has been working mostly for Republicans in recent years, but Randolph Lafferty, an attorney for the Atlantic County GOP, denied that there is any connection between Callaway and the organization he represents."

So I don't see how your post is relevant to the topic, if that was your purpose? You just posted without comment, so I initially surmised your intent was to support dbm's twisted assumptions regarding Dems and perceived election fraud.

But on the other hand, if you evenhandedly were fulfilling your duty to expose the nonsensical nature of a thread inferring that Dems are the only ones participating in election shennanigans, then I thank you for your service...It's always worthwhile to expose ridiculousness...

I'm curious how someone who supports people who riot in the Captal Building goes all snowflake over someone "yelling" at someone? If shorts guy was hitting someone with a flagpole or spraying bear spray, Ruggs tweet about a "meltdown" might make sense. But I don't think these 2 men are meeting for the first time, and there's no indication (in this video) of what the "innocent" greeter actually said, since shortsguy is walking (seemingly) back twoards him when the video first engages.

Maybe there is video of the innocent greeter smiling and saying "Good morning Sir", but that is not what this video shows...

And the doxxing seems unncessary given there is no visible criminal conduct. Who cares if the guy was upset over Trump cancelling the Eagles visit to the WH? Maybe he's a rabid Eagles fan. It really seems snowflaky of that Rugg character, considering he has probably been in on the mensa group of "Let's Go Brandon" trogloydites. Considering how many "adults" encourage their kids to spout that, the Rugg guy might be better served by suggesting Those people should not be allowed near kids...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So I'm confused about why you posted this tweet in a thread accusing Dems of stealing an election. Unless you wanted to disprove the theory?

Did you delve into this? Here is what the main story said as the woman described what happened the next day when her ballot was delivered...

Then, the following day, she claims a different person – “a middle-aged, heavier-set, African American male, showed up at my residence. He was bearing a mail-in ballot for me,” the voter stated. “This unknown male pressured me to vote for a particular candidate in the race for the Atlantic City 5th Ward Council seat, even though it was not my preferred candidate.” (I'm going to assume that is meant to be the guy in the blue jacket...)

“I felt intimidated and pressured, and would have voted for my preferred candidate, but for the unknown male’s involvement,” she said. “Under duress, I completed the ballot, signed in all the necessary places, and sealed the envelope. The unknown male then left bearing my ballot.”

Now here is the key point...

"It’s not immediately clear if the man in question is Craig Callaway, a former Atlantic City Council President, and a veteran ballot harvester.

Last Friday, Superior Court Judge Michael Blee permanently banned Callaway from acting as an election assistor."

So initially the implication would seem to be that the guy in the pic is Callaway, and he's working for the Dem Party...

But when you click the blue link, a totally different reality emerges... This Callaway is actually working for the GOP, and it's Dems who are complaining about his actions...

But Blee also permanently enjoined former Atlantic City Council President Craig Callaway, a veteran vote harvester in local elections, from acting as an assistor after Democrats showed that Callaway himself had signed a form saying he needed his own assistance in voting due to a disability.

Callaway is also enjoined from directing anyone else to be an assistor, Blee said.

“There is no hardship to the voters by eliminating Mr. Callaway as an assistor,” Blee said.

Democrats claim that Callaway falsely assisted 26 voters in Atlantic City during the June primary election, and is “actively involved in fraudulent activity right now.”

“Craig Callaway always finds a loophole in the system to fraudulently obtain votes,” said Michael Suleiman, the Democratic county chairman. “Craig Callaway is exploiting a law meant to help disabled residents to further his fraudulent election activities.”

Callaway has been working mostly for Republicans in recent years, but Randolph Lafferty, an attorney for the Atlantic County GOP, denied that there is any connection between Callaway and the organization he represents."

So I don't see how your post is relevant to the topic, if that was your purpose? You just posted without comment, so I initially surmised your intent was to support dbm's twisted assumptions regarding Dems and perceived election fraud.

But on the other hand, if you evenhandedly were fulfilling your duty to expose the nonsensical nature of a thread inferring that Dems are the only ones participating in election shennanigans, then I thank you for your service...It's always worthwhile to expose ridiculousness...
I wanted to be like you

THey said this wasn't possible. Everything was totally above board! Maybe when they said most secure election ever. Maybe WHO it was secured for wasn't what/ who "we" thought they meant. But I am 100% sure that these are the ONLY 3,600 ballot, all others were perfectly fine. Another nuttinburger I guess.
And the only way to detect most of the real fraud is with a signature match.

THey said this wasn't possible. Everything was totally above board! Maybe when they said most secure election ever. Maybe WHO it was secured for wasn't what/ who "we" thought they meant. But I am 100% sure that these are the ONLY 3,600 ballot, all others were perfectly fine. Another nuttinburger I guess.
And 3 years later you still haven't proven massive fraud that would have changed the outcome.

Keep working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT