ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats caught stealing an election?

THey said this wasn't possible. Everything was totally above board! Maybe when they said most secure election ever. Maybe WHO it was secured for wasn't what/ who "we" thought they meant. But I am 100% sure that these are the ONLY 3,600 ballot, all others were perfectly fine. Another nuttinburger I guess.
Duped again! It’s not even a new claim, but it was false in June and it’s still false now. Your first clue is it came straight out of Trump’s mouth so it’s more than likely a lie.

Duped again! It’s not even a new claim, but it was false in June and it’s still false now. Your first clue is it came straight out of Trump’s mouth so it’s more than likely a lie.

More than likely your honor. That should be used to close every trial.

And the only way to detect most of the real fraud is with a signature match.
I'm not a Signature match purist, as in does the sig actually match. Hell Mine wouldn't without some serious Forensic background over the years. NOW, the empty and scribble scribble wiggly lines... That's a different story. That would mean to me, the only conclusive would be if the dem operatives filling those out had zero attention to detail... Of course lack of detail is what always catches a thief.

So this is AZ,right? Exactly how many of the counties mailing out ballots (step 1) in AZ are controlled by Democrats?

I see 4 counties in AZ that Clinton won in 2016 Coconino, Apache, Santa Cruz and Pima. So it's likely those were the only AZ counties controlled by Dem election officials in 2020. Yet the Dems were able to flip Maricopa, despite the county being under the control of GOP election supervisors, who presumably were the ones mailing out the ballots that guy is whining about...

There are 9 Congressional Districts in AZ and from 2018 to 2020 not a single one flipped to the other party. That means that some/many Republicans voted for a GOP Congressman but not for Trump. So exactly how does this work under the scenario that idiot guy laid out? Esp when the same amounts of Pubs/Dems were elected in the exact same Districts, and all of the candidates for both parties in each district were on the same ballot.

How come Biden gained over Trump's 2016 numbers and flipped districts from 2016 to 2020, but not a single Congressional District was flipped (by either party) in the midst of this horrible scheme? Is it your contention that fake ballots included both Biden and the specific GOP House candidate running in that particular district?

Now that's what I call diabolical... :cool:
I don't know about the other mules, but my Chinese handler specifically told me to mark Biden plus downballot Republicans to throw them off the scent.

THey said this wasn't possible. Everything was totally above board! Maybe when they said most secure election ever. Maybe WHO it was secured for wasn't what/ who "we" thought they meant. But I am 100% sure that these are the ONLY 3,600 ballot, all others were perfectly fine. Another nuttinburger I guess.
let it go GIF

This made up? Those signatures match? Lmao

If true, then sounds like they got caught. System is working

If false, then typical for you.

You have to prove those votes were actually counted.

You have to prove that those counted illegal votes were overwhelmingly for biden and not Trump such that they would change anything.

How many judges said that was not the case?

Last edited:

You have to prove that those counted illegal votes were overwhelmingly for biden and not Trump such that they would change anything.

Not one has ever looked at the evidence and answered the question. All dismissed due to lack of "standing" which a BS made up judicial doctrine. We've all suffered injury as a result of the fraud.

Not one has ever looked at the evidence and answered the question. All dismissed due to lack of "standing" which a BS made up judicial doctrine. We've all suffered injury as a result of the fraud.
You keep posting the same nonsense. Sorry, at this point if you think that Trump lost due to massive voter fraud, you're a fool. Period.

By the way, the idea that we've suffered injury because Trump wasn't elected President (he wasn't, because he lost), is LOL hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBing
It wasn't lack of standing, it was lack of evidence of anything that would have changed the outcome

Reactions: UncleMark
Is that true that every single one of the election challenges was dismissed on standing grounds (which is not a bullshit doctrine, and any lawyer knows this)?

Do you believe all these judges were part of the deep state? Or ar they all in on the conspiracy? Do you believe every single judge that threw out a Trump election challenge was corrupt and did not do his or her best to apply the law?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Is that true that every single one of the election challenges was dismissed on standing grounds (which is not a bullshit doctrine, and any lawyer knows this)?

Do you believe all these judges were part of the deep state? Or ar they all in on the conspiracy? Do you believe every single judge that threw out a Trump election challenge was corrupt and did not do his or her best to apply the law?
What you must believe if you’re a slavishly devoted Trumpster is that Trump appointed Republican FBI Directors and Attorneys General, the Republican dominated rank and file of the FBI, all the Special Prosecutors’ teams, all the Republican state Attorneys General that certified their state elections, all the Grand Juries that brought charges against Trump, all the judges that ruled there was no election fraud, all the Republican prosecution witnesses, basically everyone, is a traitorous RINO or Democrat. It’s illogical and incredible, but it’s true.

Last edited:

I saw a policeman, giving a driver a speeding ticket yesterday on my way home from work. Should I assume that all speeders have been caught as well?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I saw a policeman, giving a driver a speeding ticket yesterday on my way home from work. Should I assume that all speeders have been caught as well?

So because some people got caught, that means those that didn't get caught all voted for Biden and in numbers large enough to change the election?

Assumptions much?

What's the excuse for all the Republicans that won in their races? Those elections should also be in question if there was all this voter fraud happening. Are you claiming the illegal voters chose Biden for president but chose Republicans down ballot? Sneaky sneaky

Every investigation to date has found nominal amount of voter fraud that is consistent with past elections. Not only that, but a good portion of that fraud was votes for your boy Trump. In fact, many of the recounts ended up giving Biden a wider margin of victory, not less.

So yes, there is some voter fraud (you were right wooohoo) but not any more than normal and not nearly enough to change the election.

Keep tooting that horn though. Doesn't make you look like an independent thinker.

So because some people got caught, that means those that didn't get caught all voted for Biden and in numbers large enough to change the election?

Assumptions much?

What's the excuse for all the Republicans that won in their races? Those elections should also be in question if there was all this voter fraud happening. Are you claiming the illegal voters chose Biden for president but chose Republicans down ballot? Sneaky sneaky

Every investigation to date has found nominal amount of voter fraud that is consistent with past elections. Not only that, but a good portion of that fraud was votes for your boy Trump. In fact, many of the recounts ended up giving Biden a wider margin of victory, not less.

So yes, there is some voter fraud (you were right wooohoo) but not any more than normal and not nearly enough to change the election.

Keep tooting that horn though. Doesn't make you look like an independent thinker.
I’ve posted repeatedly that I don’t believe there was enough fraud to change the election. That doesn’t make fraud by either party ok or mean that it couldn’t change a future election, dummy.

I’ve posted repeatedly that I don’t believe there was enough fraud to change the election. That doesn’t make fraud by either party ok or mean that it couldn’t change a future election, dummy.
No reason for the insult. No one said fraud was ok and it is being prosecuted when found/warranted.

Fraud has been low and has been consistent. The only difference lately is someone is stirring the pot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT