ADVERTISEMENT

2024 thoughts

The libs are covering up sexual assaults in schools and trying to make you call boys a girl. They search through your internet history and get you fired from your job.

It’s a fight that needs to be fought.
Wait, don't Rs hold a majority of statehouses and are a handful of ejections from Congressional majorities? How can they be so oppressed?

It’s not really a joke any more Goat. Popular people with normal opinions get banned from the world largest square (Twitter/FB) all the time.

I know you’re smarter than the “Its a private company” argument. What are we to make of this phenomenon.
You could score more points if you conceded that there should be financial liability for both posters who publish untruths and the web sites who encourage them to do so,

Your post ignores all the intentional untruths being posted and claims people are getting banned "all the time" for "normal opinions." That's an absurd generalization.

Saying "the election was stolen" is an outright false statement (an untruth), not an opinion, "normal" or any other kind. The people who are getting banned from social media are intentionally spreading untruths about the facts underlying the election, not just expressing an opinion.

You could score more points if you conceded that there should be financial liability for both posters who publish untruths and the web sites who encourage them to do so,

Your post ignores all the intentional untruths being posted and claims people are getting banned "all the time" for "normal opinions." That's an absurd generalization.

Saying "the election was stolen" is an outright false statement (an untruth), not an opinion, "normal" or any other kind. The people who are getting banned from social media are intentionally spreading untruths about the facts underlying the election, not just expressing an opinion.
You’re allowed to say stuff that’s not true.

Jesus Christ you people are dystopian.

You’re allowed to say stuff that’s not true.

Jesus Christ you people are dystopian.
You are also allowed to get banned if you "say stuff that is not true," as your post put it.

Jesus Christ you people really move the goalpost when someone proves you are just plain wrong -- your first post claimed people were getting banned for expressing what you termed a "normal opinion" and now you're claiming everybody can lie and "say stuff that is not true."

You people really don't care what you say so long as you "win," do you? Republicans used to claim they were moral -- no more.

58c2e65ed128e.image.jpg

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It’s not really a joke any more Goat. Popular people with normal opinions get banned from the world largest square (Twitter/FB) all the time.

I know you’re smarter than the “Its a private company” argument. What are we to make of this phenomenon.
I don't think I'm smart enough to see past the "it's a private company" argument. Can you explain on what basis the government should tell Facebook and Twitter to not ban people?

Is she the chick who honored the Jan 6 flag?
?? Don't know that answer or even what the Jan6 flag is.. I feel bad though because I should know that one.

BUT, she had me with the red hair. Then I heard her reporting. Me, being the total catch that I think I am, it's a tie between her and Christina Bobb, being my next wife. I expect either to pull in the drive any day now.
I can't disappoint them any worse that the others.

You are also allowed to get banned if you "say stuff that is not true," as your post put it.

Jesus Christ you people really move the goalpost when someone proves you are just plain wrong -- your first post claimed people were getting banned for expressing what you termed a "normal opinion" and now you're claiming everybody can lie and "say stuff that is not true."

You people really don't care what you say so long as you "win," do you? Republicans used to claim they were moral -- no more.

58c2e65ed128e.image.jpg
Untrue stuff is allowed on Twitter though. It’s said every second and 99.99999% of it stays up. You just want the untrue stuff that you don’t like taken down which is a bullshit standard.

• Haha

Why can the left post intentional untruths? Because they believe it?

• Haha
I DESPISE the fact that currently our 3 most likely candidates are Biden, Harris, and Trump. Some further rambling thoughts and questions.

-I can’t envision Biden being capable of running again. Further, I can’t see him escaping this Afghanistan debacle politically. So odds are pretty good that Harris is gonna lead the ticket in my opinion. Heck, the DNC might have already made their decision. My guess is Harris stays very far away from this. She’ll probably be front and center with cleanup efforts in Louisiana these next few weeks. She’ll become more active it Covid stuff too.

-Speaking of Harris, despite being both a female, and a minority, she doesn’t seem to excite or energize the two HUGE driving forces in successful Democratic National election bids…women and minorities. I can envision one catalyst to light those groups on fire…Donald J Trump. I think any form of a controlled, heck even contrite Trump, could beat Harris. But in reality, he’d last…1 week maybe…into an election against her before saying something that shoves a lightning rod up those demographics asses. And in the end, while his base will turn out in huge numbers against someone so openly different from them, in Harris. I think the hed produce such an astonishingly huge number of voters on the other side, that he’d lose handily.

-If Trump doesn’t run though…what gives the RNC the best chance to win? Trump 2.0? Someone that will tap into the energy Trump creates with controversial words. Same risk as above by energizing the opponents base as much or more than your own. Or can they win with someone like Kasich? Voter turnouts are lower probably. Many will think it’s a “boring” race. Republicans seem bent on suppressing votes. Why not nominate a candidate that will do that? For what it’s worth, I think someone like Kasich would be MILES better than the 3 most likely candidates. Better as a President. But also just better for the soul of our country. I’m sure he’s done running at this point. Just using him as an example. Not sure who an applicable 24 candidate would be.

-is the Republican Party ready for someone like Tim Scott? Or even Candace Owens? How much base would that immediately hack off? Would it make their tent bigger?

Not to sound too dramatic. But I’m really worried about the trajectory of our country right now. Our last two presidents are quite possibly the worst in our country’s history. Or could be 3 years from now if this one doesn’t pick it up a bit. And man…a Harris presidency scares me. I don’t think she’d be a very good President first of all. And while I think a minority, woman, President would be a great step for our country…I think this particular one would deepen the already canyon like divide we’re seeing. And that isn’t good.

Why can’t a good moderate be nominated? And/or win? From either side. When it’s sooo obvious that’s what we need?
Because you have to be able to win in the partisan primaries where there is little room for middle of the road candidates.

As for Russia, I’ve always looked at Trump as our Yeltsin. He was a loud mouthed drunk that Clinton played like a fiddle to get everything NATO wanted out of him. Putin hoped to use Trump in the same way. Neither were agents of the respective intelligence agencies, just useful assets because they were compromised in some way.

Gorbachev, on the other hand, was cultivated by the CIA and British intelligence for years during his rise to power. He’s in the double naught spy hall of fame.😊

"to discuss the future of Russia's concerns relative to NATO writ large"

Trump will win the Republican nomination because they haven’t changed the system away from winner takes all in each state. He can win the nomination with his 35% base.

Trump will win the election because liberals are too brain-damaged to elect someone moderate enough to beat Trump again . Trump would slaughter Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Trump will win the Republican nomination because they haven’t changed the system away from winner takes all in each state. He can win the nomination with his 35% base.

Trump will win the election because liberals are too brain-damaged to elect someone moderate enough to beat Trump again . Trump would slaughter Harris.
The rumor is the Dems know that and they're gonna have Cheney run as an independent with Kamala or Mayor Pete as the Dem. They know Trump would destroy either of them one on one so they're hoping she'll pick up enough RINOs.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter

"to discuss the future of Russia's concerns relative to NATO writ large"
If Putin feels threatened by our ability to station troops in Ukraine or any other Eastern NATO country, I say good. In my view, his goal is to reestablish the Soviet Empire.

Biden probably thinks he can’t afford to deal with Russian tanks rolling through Ukraine right now, but he or someone else will be dealing with Russian tanks rolling through Poland or some such country later on if you give in to Putin now. If I were POTUS, I’d need a CJC or NSA to talk me down from picking a fight with the little asshole.😂

Reactions: Spartans9312
If Putin feels threatened by our ability to station troops in Ukraine or any other Eastern NATO country, I say good. In my view, his goal is to reestablish the Soviet Empire.

Biden probably thinks he can’t afford to deal with Russian tanks rolling through Ukraine right now, but he or someone else will be dealing with Russian tanks rolling through Poland or some such country later on if you give in to Putin now. If I were POTUS, I’d need a CJC or NSA to talk me down from picking a fight with the little asshole.😂

great idea. what could possibly go wrong.

The rumor is the Dems know that and they're gonna have Cheney run as an independent with Kamala or Mayor Pete as the Dem. They know Trump would destroy either of them one on one so they're hoping she'll pick up enough RINOs.
Kamala and Liz would be quite the comedy team.

If Pete and LIz team up, who would wear the strap-on?

Cheney run as an independent with Kamala or Mayor Pete as the Dem.
Silly. Cheney is as far right wing as you can get. In one breath you say the Democrats are controlled by the Squad and then you say they'll pick the politician with the voting record most diametrically opposed to the squad and every aspect of the progressive caucus. Trump is more aligned with them, ideologically, than Cheney.

Last edited:
Reactions: largemouth
So you are taking an anti vote by mail position?

Please, continue forward. COH, the wealthy, the military and the elderly are going to love that.

Think people like Coach Knight are physically going to the polls to vote these days? I have a pretty good idea what party Coach Knight votes for.

So please, keep pushing this. I double dog dare ya.

This is weak, even for you. Elders with disabilities have always been able to vote by mail, with minimal effort.

Reactions: DANC
They are not many rino's left. She is evil enough to do it but she would likely get very very few votes and probably could not raise much money. . All the rino's like Bill Krystal and the Pediphile Lincoln Project are all now democrats. They likely always were democrats they just like war so they supported as long as they went to war.

Besides is Liz sole goal is to keep Trump out and put Harris in she is not even a rino anymore she is a leftist if she would rather have a fare left wing politician in. That proves to me Liz was just a fraud who only likes war.

Last edited:

He is polling like 8 point ahead of her now and dems need to win by 3 basially to win the electon because of the way the electoral college works. So really its more like an 11 point lead and no way liz cheaney could get more than like 2% max.

The best thing twitter ever did for Trump was kick him off. They think they got him but by being off of twitter the mean tweets are gone and people can focus on how awful the current administration is.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT