ADVERTISEMENT

2024 thoughts

of course i'd vote for him if trump campaigns for him. i just won't vote for trump
The only way I can see Trump supporting Desantis is if he doesn't run, which I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't.

Trump will do what Trump does, turn Desantis into a 'disaster' WWF style in the primary and if DeSantis beats him in the primary...Trump will claim it was rigged and was cheated which is what he's done his entire life.

If you can stomach Hillary, she pretty much nails it back in 2016. Trump already is hedging like he does (as far as being cheated and media paranoia) but Clinton nails it at around 2:20.

He'll use the same playbook in 2024 at whatever level he gets to.

but that's the point. i can't say who is better. trump in his first three years was great imo. loved him. i still think he's a funny entertaining guy. unlike most on here i like trump. he's an insane narcissist and reminds me of a number of my former partners and bosses. by the end of his presidency we were in a terrible, divisive place as a country. he made fights where they were unnecessary and took absurd positions on masks, riots, all of it. he ended in a terrible place.

and now biden sucks to start his presidency.

so who is better? worse? i have no idea. if stim goes through and my taxes start going up and inflation continues and there' s rhetoric of online school and lockdowns i'll say i'd rather have trump, but we're not there yet
So you think we were in a terrible, divisive place as a country because of Trump?

Not the incessant media and Democrat complaints about everything from his hair to Russia Russia Russia?

What fights did he make that were unnecessary? What were his absurd positions on masks? I remember him saying people should wear masks - he always followed Fauci's advice. Even Fauci said so.

I really think the media and it's constant howling got to you.

I think you know Biden is a far greater disaster as President and it won't get any better in 3 years.

The only way I can see Trump supporting Desantis is if he doesn't run, which I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't.

Trump will do what Trump does, turn Desantis into a 'disaster' WWF style in the primary and if DeSantis beats him in the primary...Trump will claim it was rigged and was cheated which is what he's done his entire life.

If you can stomach Hillary, she pretty much nails it back in 2016. Trump already is hedging like he does (as far as being cheated and media paranoia) but Clinton nails it at around 2:20.

And here's a prime example what awaits Desantis.

This fool still thinks Hillary would make a good President!

LMAO @ you, Tommy.

Reactions: QAnon much
Lol on why aren't more people vaccinated. Are you blaming me for having shit in my driveway after you shit in my driveway?

Currently I can walk into about any drug store and get the vaccine for free. That wasn't the case or close to the case seven months ago.

You've said it yourself a billion times on here....vaccinations should be a personal choice (part of your 'my body, my choice. You're body, my choice' belief).

Other than forced vaccinations all we can do is logistically make as easy as possible to get...which he did with flying colors.

The fact that an over whelming amount of Trumpsters are being hospitalized and dying off are from the loony news that you listen to and parrot (did you buy your multiple vitamin combinations that right wing media pushes on you, which is the basis for all of the clown Covid remedies that you keep coming up with vs simply getting vaccinated for free).

The only blight on Biden so far is the Afghanistan exit and even that can be spun as having to wipe Trump's ass again.

The markets are screaming right now.

Inflation is part year over year reporting and having the economy pivot so drastically last year (ie inventories are lumpy because sale patterns were upended). Besides inflation isn't the killer, it's stagflation. We're not close to that.

Trump didn't do shit. He watched news tv and managed that. He's a talker. He had no actual plans or substance. No healthcare reform, no infrastructure reform, he didn't end any twenty year wars, he didn't build any walls....he just spewed hot air up our asses.

His focus was pwning libs.

When hit with real crises, he showed the world who he really was....an absolutely clueless buffoon.

Historically crises are good for incumbents but Trump was so out of his league it confirmed that he was what he was....just a dumb celebrity.
Why hasn't Biden stopped the Delta variant? He's virtually ignored it - hasn't said shit about it.

Why aren't more people vaccinated? Trump gave him the vaccine and was vaccinating 1,000,000 people a day.

Why is Biden scaring the public into not taking the vaccine?

Why is he constantly napping and refusing to take real questions from the media?

Why hasn't Biden stopped the Delta variant? He's virtually ignored it - hasn't said shit about it.

Why aren't more people vaccinated? Trump gave him the vaccine and was vaccinating 1,000,000 people a day.

Why is Biden scaring the public into not taking the vaccine?

Why is he constantly napping and refusing to take real questions from the media?
You are off the deep end. Biden and his administration has warned about the Delta pretty much every damn day.

Maybe if you quit watching Infowars and take some time to see what the rest of the world is seeing then you wouldn't be as dark side of the moon clueless in your posting.

Lol Trump is okay with masks and follows Fauchi....what a year after it's so frikking obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense? Get out of here with that bullshit. Trump spent most of his time denying it, then downplaying it, then promising that it will just magically go away, then denying it again, all the time (right on que) saying it was something that is rigged against him (like a virus gives two shits about Trump).

Try to rewrite it to your heart's content...it just makes you and the Trumpers out to be even more of a loon than we thought.

Then the orphans become adults with 10-fold the terrorist hatred of their dead parents. It helps SO, SO much, huh?
The median age in Afghanistan is 19. The population under that age supports America for more than those over.

You’re musings are grounded in nothing.

Reactions: DANC
You are off the deep end. Biden and his administration has warned about the Delta pretty much every damn day.

Maybe if you quit watching Infowars and take some time to see what the rest of the world is seeing then you wouldn't be as dark side of the moon clueless in your posting.

Lol Trump is okay with masks and follows Fauchi....what a year after it's so frikking obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense? Get out of here with that bullshit. Trump spent most of his time denying it, then downplaying it, then promising that it will just magically go away, then denying it again, all the time (right on que) saying it was something that is rigged against him (like a virus gives two shits about Trump).

Try to rewrite it to your heart's content...it just makes you and the Trumpers out to be even more of a loon than we thought.
Take it up with Fauci, Junior.

Reactions: QAnon much
81M legitimate votes.

Far be it from me to give Pubs advice... But the key demographic in that poll are Independents, and this type of nonsense will not help in that area AT ALL...

Ridiculous claims about "voter fraud" a week away from the re-call vote in CA is stupid enough. The only hope the yes supporters even have is if Dems stay home, and so far the early vote is extremely high volume among Dem supporters...

But Laxalt claiming voter fraud nearly 9 mos before he even runs in a GOP Primary, is exactly the type of Trumpian nonsense that turns off Independent voters and negates the type of numbers from Independents in this poll.

Proud Boys involvement in Nevada politics is not going to sit well with moderate Pubs and Independents either, but that's exactly what is happening...

You'd think our politicians would have learned lessons from Iran. The Shah might have been a tyrant, but he was OUR tyrant. He kept the crazies from attacking us.

When we get an attack of a guilty conscience and abandon OUR strong men, the crazies take over and puts us at more risk.

If we really want to act in our best interest, we'd prop up dictators friendly to us. It might not be a morally correct thing to do, but it's not very moral when we're attacked just for being us.
This is why I keep returning to this site even though I should know better. It’s important to remind oneself that there are truly horrible people in this world. I would like to think we have evolved to a higher purpose, but unfortunately there are still immoral, ignorant people among us. The scary thought is that there were enough of them to elect someone like Trump to POTUS. We fell asleep and let it happen, but hopefully we have learned our lesson. Meanwhile, those like DANC will disappear into the gutters where they belong.

This is why I keep returning to this site even though I should know better. It’s important to remind oneself that there are truly horrible people in this world. I would like to think we have evolved to a higher purpose, but unfortunately there are still immoral, ignorant people among us. The scary thought is that there were enough of them to elect someone like Trump to POTUS. We fell asleep and let it happen, but hopefully we have learned our lesson. Meanwhile, those like DANC will disappear into the gutters where they belong.
STFU, Circlejerk.

Or better yet, take a trip to Iran, where people like you supported letting the Ayatollah back in the country. See how moral they are to you there.

STFU, Circlejerk.

Or better yet, take a trip to Iran, where people like you supported letting the Ayatollah back in the country. See how moral they are to you there.
The Ayatollah has nothing on you DANC. live with it.

Far be it from me to give Pubs advice... But the key demographic in that poll are Independents, and this type of nonsense will not help in that area AT ALL...

Ridiculous claims about "voter fraud" a week away from the re-call vote in CA is stupid enough. The only hope the yes supporters even have is if Dems stay home, and so far the early vote is extremely high volume among Dem supporters...

But Laxalt claiming voter fraud nearly 9 mos before he even runs in a GOP Primary, is exactly the type of Trumpian nonsense that turns off Independent voters and negates the type of numbers from Independents in this poll.

Proud Boys involvement in Nevada politics is not going to sit well with moderate Pubs and Independents either, but that's exactly what is happening...

Laxalt is an electoral juggernaut and he’s not losing the GOP primary.
The question is why isn’t one of the non-Heller Gov candidates dropping down to the row offices?

I think cheating had an effect on the outcome. Biden would have won by a much larger margin if not for all those dead people voting for Trump.
As it turned out, the totals were impressive enough.

Yeah...and the voter suppression in certain areas. Would have been even more of an absolute ass-kicking than it already was.

So you are taking an anti vote by mail position?

Please, continue forward. COH, the wealthy, the military and the elderly are going to love that.

Think people like Coach Knight are physically going to the polls to vote these days? I have a pretty good idea what party Coach Knight votes for.

So please, keep pushing this. I double dog dare ya.

I DESPISE the fact that currently our 3 most likely candidates are Biden, Harris, and Trump. Some further rambling thoughts and questions.

-I can’t envision Biden being capable of running again. Further, I can’t see him escaping this Afghanistan debacle politically. So odds are pretty good that Harris is gonna lead the ticket in my opinion. Heck, the DNC might have already made their decision. My guess is Harris stays very far away from this. She’ll probably be front and center with cleanup efforts in Louisiana these next few weeks. She’ll become more active it Covid stuff too.

-Speaking of Harris, despite being both a female, and a minority, she doesn’t seem to excite or energize the two HUGE driving forces in successful Democratic National election bids…women and minorities. I can envision one catalyst to light those groups on fire…Donald J Trump. I think any form of a controlled, heck even contrite Trump, could beat Harris. But in reality, he’d last…1 week maybe…into an election against her before saying something that shoves a lightning rod up those demographics asses. And in the end, while his base will turn out in huge numbers against someone so openly different from them, in Harris. I think the hed produce such an astonishingly huge number of voters on the other side, that he’d lose handily.

-If Trump doesn’t run though…what gives the RNC the best chance to win? Trump 2.0? Someone that will tap into the energy Trump creates with controversial words. Same risk as above by energizing the opponents base as much or more than your own. Or can they win with someone like Kasich? Voter turnouts are lower probably. Many will think it’s a “boring” race. Republicans seem bent on suppressing votes. Why not nominate a candidate that will do that? For what it’s worth, I think someone like Kasich would be MILES better than the 3 most likely candidates. Better as a President. But also just better for the soul of our country. I’m sure he’s done running at this point. Just using him as an example. Not sure who an applicable 24 candidate would be.

-is the Republican Party ready for someone like Tim Scott? Or even Candace Owens? How much base would that immediately hack off? Would it make their tent bigger?

Not to sound too dramatic. But I’m really worried about the trajectory of our country right now. Our last two presidents are quite possibly the worst in our country’s history. Or could be 3 years from now if this one doesn’t pick it up a bit. And man…a Harris presidency scares me. I don’t think she’d be a very good President first of all. And while I think a minority, woman, President would be a great step for our country…I think this particular one would deepen the already canyon like divide we’re seeing. And that isn’t good.

Why can’t a good moderate be nominated? And/or win? From either side. When it’s sooo obvious that’s what we need?
What about a Cheney/Manchin ticket from the (M)/Moderate Party?

Might not get the backing, votes or $$$ needed, but they would be a lot more trustworthy than most.

Just do it

From Within

What about a Cheney/Manchin ticket from the (M)/Moderate Party?

Might not get the backing, votes or $$$ needed, but they would be a lot more trustworthy than most.

Just do it

From Within
Moderate = Willing to publicly criticize Trump

In the mind of Democrats and idiots.

With mail-in ballots and Democrat election shenanigans, I doubt you will see another Republican President.
The last & next (R) president comes in 2032. Things are probably going to be bad that year, & that president will probably serve 4 yrs. at most.

RIP GOP

From Within

Moderate = Willing to publicly criticize Trump

In the mind of Democrats and idiots.
Btw, Trump recently said (R)s shouldn't vote in the 22 & 24 elections, unless the 2020 presidential election is overturned.

Do you agree with Trump?

45 = biggest trojan horse (D)s could ever hope for/party killer/toast

Sincerely

From Within

So you are taking an anti vote by mail position?

Please, continue forward. COH, the wealthy, the military and the elderly are going to love that.

Think people like Coach Knight are physically going to the polls to vote these days? I have a pretty good idea what party Coach Knight votes for.

So please, keep pushing this. I double dog dare ya.
Yes. No voting by mail except for rare circumstances. The French banned it decades ago.

I think cheating had an effect on the outcome. Biden would have won by a much larger margin if not for all those dead people voting for Trump.
As it turned out, the totals were impressive enough.
Did you know (& this includes the 2020 election(s) when recounts are done (no matter how many of them), the original winner actually wins by a larger margin after the recount(s)?

Yep

From Within

If Republicans actually had a platform of ideas they could competently argue for, they’d win a lot more of the independent vote. Incessant bitching and whining about the Libs isn’t an overly inspiring message. I’m pretty independent politically, but the choices of either side anymore leave a lot to be desired. I’d give anything for a modern version of Jack Kemp.

If Republicans actually had a platform of ideas they could competently argue for, they’d win a lot more of the independent vote. Incessant bitching and whining about the Libs isn’t an overly inspiring message. I’m pretty independent politically, but the choices of either side anymore leave a lot to be desired. I’d give anything for a modern version of Jack Kemp.
What if we had someone that was not Dem or Repub, not progressive or white supremacist. What if we had someone that saw the gov's responsibilities as; there's incomes and expenses. There are ways to remove obstacles from those oppressed and ways to empower those who have been marginalized. What if we had someone that was 100% transparent and played cheerleader for the success of all those who have historically been told they are not capable? Would that be the type leader that everyone could feel empowered behind and go make others better while bettering themselves?

What if we had someone that was not Dem or Repub, not progressive or white supremacist. What if we had someone that saw the gov's responsibilities as; there's incomes and expenses. There are ways to remove obstacles from those oppressed and ways to empower those who have been marginalized. What if we had someone that was 100% transparent and played cheerleader for the success of all those who have historically been told they are not capable? Would that be the type leader that everyone could feel empowered behind and go make others better while bettering themselves?
I think we’d all be so stunned we wouldn’t know what to do!! Vbg

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The libs are covering up sexual assaults in schools and trying to make you call boys a girl. They search through your internet history and get you fired from your job.

It’s a fight that needs to be fought.

I think we’d all be so stunned we wouldn’t know what to do!! Vbg
Sadly, part of "US" new what to do. Hire a political firm, that would sub hire and ex operative from a foreign country to organize some propoganda, who then hired some temp "employees" to share it with a new york "news" paper who would then give the propoganda enough credibility to allow the FBI and CIA to run it before the FISA court and start an inquest, all neatly fabricated, laundered and allowing the beginnings of a Banana republic government.
And then, "we'd" be so stunned we wouldn't know what to do. VBSEG.

They.

What do I win?
It’s not really a joke any more Goat. Popular people with normal opinions get banned from the world largest square (Twitter/FB) all the time.

I know you’re smarter than the “Its a private company” argument. What are we to make of this phenomenon.

ADVERTISEMENT