ADVERTISEMENT

@wildog7 We've got some problems

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
This is Harris in Selma marching with Al Sharpton, legit shyster, Ben Crump, protector, but now look to the far side of the picture. That guy is named Douglas Emhoff. He's Harris' husband. Are you seeing this? Douglas Emhoff. Come on. A Jewish corporate lawyer. There is no whiter guy in America than a jewish corporate lawyer.
LD3ZB33FR5HUNBYL3KQPJGK2WI.jpg

trump is talking about tim scott for vp. he just got engaged on KIAWAH ISLAND to AN INTERIOR DESIGNER TENNIS PLAYER FROM THE COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON WHO LIVES ON DANIEL ISLAND - a white republican PLANNED COMMUNITY Community. Her name is Mindy Noce. I mean this is some bullshit
Mindy%20headshot%20(2).45.png

When we wanted representation this is not what we had in mind. THEYRE FAKES!!!!

Last edited:
And then Billie Bob Thorton said..

HMM
that picture is so ridiculous. douglas emhoff. he had to put his notifications on silent because his text chain with the guys at the country club posted it and are crying laughing with one joke after another. He looks photoshopped in

like when i sent my crew a pic my ex stoker sent me with her and my minion and if you zoomed in you could see an engagement ring. or a few months later when i saw a pic of him at school wearing a big bro sweatshirt. they laughed and laughed and laughed

Last edited:
that picture is so ridiculous. douglas emhoff. he had to put his notifications on silent because his text chain with the guys at the country club posted it and are crying laughing with one joke after another. He looks photoshopped in

like when i sent my crew a pic my ex stoker sent me with her and my minion and if you zoomed in you could see an engagement ring. or a few months later when i saw a pic of him at school wearing a big bro sweatshirt. they laughed and laughed and laughed
Damn you need to get laid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT