ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Tweet about former AG Barr

Vpm and trump are both servants. They devoted themselves to helping us
Another one, showing Trump really likes to wave his hands around spontaneously while speaking (check 3:15 mark) and showing he is a true man of the people.

I'll be honest, until I looked up this issue today, to try to refute VanPastorMan, I didn't know anything about his past use of this gesture.

Another one, showing Trump really likes to wave his hands around spontaneously while speaking (check 3:15 mark) and showing he is a true man of the people.

I'll be honest, until I looked up this issue today, to try to refute VanPastorMan, I didn't know anything about his past use of this gesture.
A self made billionaire who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty who only sees people (not color). Wow. Wow. Wow. What a nice contrast to a certain lifer….

A self made billionaire who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty who only sees people (not color). Wow. Wow. Wow. What a nice contrast to a certain lifer….
Yep, you could see true adoration (and a bit of lust) in his eyes for Mia the maid at the end of that clip.

I'm glad he remembers the rough and tumble world from which he came.

I was saying he uses the gesture to describe people he thinks are stupid. He thought the reporter who was disabled was stupid. Do we have direct evidence he even knew this reporter that well to know he was disabled?

I was saying he uses the gesture to describe people he thinks are stupid. He thought the reporter who was disabled was stupid. Do we have direct evidence he even knew this reporter that well to know he was disabled?
The reporter says Trump knew him. That's about it.

I agree with you after watching all these clips: he was mocking the reporter, for sure, but not because of his disability, but because he backtracked on his story.

Reactions: DANC
Even if it was just a coincidence and Trump regularly makes fun of people by pretending to be disabled, I am not sure that is the defense you think it is.
Vpm he keeps falling for lefty propaganda

• Haha
The reporter says Trump knew him. That's about it.

I agree with you after watching all these clips: he was mocking the reporter, for sure, but not because of his disability, but because he backtracked on his story.
Lol. Yeah he knew the reporter, knew his disability and mocked him like that anyway? The reporter had interviewed him several times. That’s a whole lot better, isn’t it? Making fun of people and acting disabled is better? You seriously spent your time on that today? And are now making this argument? Waiting for your explanations of why grab them by the p—y isn’t that bad, blood coming out of her whatever was showing concern, and he’s worried about nutrition when he calls people fat pigs.

Last edited:
Lol. Yeah he knew the reporter, knew his disability and mocked him like that anyway? The reporter had interviewed him several times. That’s a whole lot better, isn’t it? Making fun of people and acting disabled is better? You seriously spent your time on that today? And are now making this argument? Waiting for your explanations of why grab them by the p—y isn’t that bad, blood coming out of her whatever was showing concern, and he’s worried about nutrition when he calls people fat pigs.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Sorry, Zeke, the proof is there.

Well, my sense of humor is a lot different that yours. I don’t find it amusing when a candidate for President calls names and bullies others. I bet you found it hilarious when he made fun of the disabled reporter too. And when he calls people fat, now that’s a laugh and a half!
I guess the White House Correspondents dinner doesn't count? Talk about calling names and bullying of someone who wasn't even in attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT