ADVERTISEMENT

US Dept of Energy on COVID: Lab Leak Most Likely Cause

And in an unexpected turn of events, they just found some new bullets from the JFK assassination that have been in storage all of this time. They add weight to the theory that LHO gun actually discharged while cleaning.
Right , like how anyone believes anything that comes out now. I'm going with the eye test on this and all roads point to a lab. Maybe a panda dog whatever the hell that is got into the labs trash. Would it be that hard to get some animals infected to try to prove that it didn't come from the lab? That would be an easy part to do.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And we are back to "who knows". Genetic swabs from the wet market found the virus in genetic material from a raccoon dog. The swabs were made in January of 2020.

I’d prefer an intentional lab leak mailed directly from fauci to wuhan than a raccoon dog. Wtf demon thing is a raccoon dog

And we are back to "who knows". Genetic swabs from the wet market found the virus in genetic material from a raccoon dog. The swabs were made in January of 2020.

Raccoon dogs? Man, they're doing some very advanced genetic manipulation over there.

a5EOp5g_460s.jpg

I am confused why people are so absolutely dead on certain it was one cause or another. It seems to be an open debate. Any certainty seems to be people using their preconceived notions on China (a transgressor or an innocent victim).
Yet you seem to only publish possibilities from one side of the options, which are all against rational thought, but pump DNC talking points. hmmm

Reactions: Crayfish57
Yet you seem to only publish possibilities from one side of the options, which are all against rational thought, but pump DNC talking points. hmmm
God, no one sees fewer talking points than me. I watch no cable news except Smerconish once a week. I don't subscribe to anything on Twitter but IU sports and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Facebook is made up of friends, gaming and physics.

If people were posting here that there is no chance of a lab leak, I would question that. OS did very early on when we knew nothing.

The problem is that radical leftists and radical rightists are absolutely certain they are right about everything. There is a rule that the odds of being correct is an inverse proportion to their certainty of being right.

If it is a leak, someone in China knows. Excluding those few people the rest of us are making best guesses.

Here is a great article on the debate, and I think it is very fair. Those that believe everything is biased, tell me where exactly the bias is:

No one knows. You want to say you think it is a leak, fine. But the juvenile memes discounting other views is beneath our intelligence level.

they do, and they tried blowing the whistle.

is it 100% that it's a lab leak, no.

more like 99%.

wake up, you can't be that naive.

better chance you're being less than honest.

If the lab leak is so obvious the answer, why did the DoE say it was "with low confidence"?

Here is a good interview with virologists, most say they cannot say for sure, one lays out why it was a leak, another why it was not. Perhaps lay out your credentials in virology to help us decide.

Reactions: UncleMark
If the lab leak is so obvious the answer, why did the DoE say it was "with low confidence"?

Here is a good interview with virologists, most say they cannot say for sure, one lays out why it was a leak, another why it was not. Perhaps lay out your credentials in virology to help us decide.

It's not the "obvious" answer. It was, and is, a possibility.

The state of affairs I think, is this: we probably won't be able to falsify either theory at this point (and that is, in part, due to Chinese interference). Arguing about it round and round doesn't help.

But the important points for how we move forward are these: (1) the general public now knows that China and probably other governments are involved in genetically engineering viruses (gain of function counts; it was going on at Wuhan even if not with the strain that hit us; and the notion that the Chinese can't do this is untenable); and (2) a leak is possible due to human error. That leads to the Big Question: how do we as a nation and a world regulate biolabs going forward?

Given the death toll of Covid and the fact that it was a relatively mild virus comparatively, I think we need to treat this as seriously as nuclear proliferation. Of course, this is a potentially thornier problem since it is easier to see the medical upside to bioengineering than it is nuclear proliferation.

Edit: good to see I'm responding to a post from March. Was just so excited about seeing Marv again, I had to respond. Sorry.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
It's not the "obvious" answer. It was, and is, a possibility.

The state of affairs I think, is this: we probably won't be able to falsify either theory at this point (and that is, in part, due to Chinese interference). Arguing about it round and round doesn't help.

But the important points for how we move forward are these: (1) the general public now knows that China and probably other governments are involved in genetically engineering viruses (gain of function counts; it was going on at Wuhan even if not with the strain that hit us; and the notion that the Chinese can't do this is untenable); and (2) a leak is possible due to human error. That leads to the Big Question: how do we as a nation and a world regulate biolabs going forward?

Given the death toll of Covid and the fact that it was a relatively mild virus comparatively, I think we need to treat this as seriously as nuclear proliferation. Of course, this is a potentially thornier problem since it is easier to see the medical upside to bioengineering than it is nuclear proliferation.

Edit: good to see I'm responding to a post from March. Was just so excited about seeing Marv again, I had to respond. Sorry.
Or. Shorter. FAUCI LIED PEOPLE DIED

Feel free to jazz it up with a better font

Poor behavior by scientists and journalists.

this isn't about "a scientific fraud"

it's about an economic coverup.

Wall St owns all the scientists and economists, most of the educators and universities, all the journalists, and all the media.

Wall St never wanted China taking the hit for covid, and any further push to repatriate our manufacturing.

and as i said here more than once in the spring of 2020, the world needed (and needs), a full blown deep dive forensic accounting of exactly who was funding and driving the Wuhan lab, and every other lab doing anything like gain of function insanity.

and by full accounting, i don't mean just the contrived organizational name front given to lab backers, but the real origin of the money any front organizations or even govts contributed.

besides Wall St protecting the cheap labor source China offers, one can only imagine the liability claims involved for any and all financial and corporate interests associated with the lab, or the total mad scientist insanity research the lab was involved in.

and what are the betting odds that big pharma was involved.

Wall St and big pharma literally own/fund/control all the media of scale, thus all the "journalists" as well.

and again, they also own all the scientists through controlling all the funding for any and all entities/companies/universities/etc, all scientists work for.

and all the think tanks.

(which also gives them control of most all economists, and the financial ability to bury any scientist or economist who says anything Wall St doesn't want said).

as for your statement, "poor behavior by scientists and journalists"

it's not personal. just business.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT