ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Get The Facts out There On Trump’s Russia/Putin Obsession

The actual theater is every handrail and elevator button everywhere being sticky from being "sanitized" every hour on the hour, and that does way less that having 1% more of the people wearing N95 masks.

...aerosols are only filtered a little bit (but a non-zero amount) by cheap paper and cloth masks (unless they have filters and are like 3-ply or something).

So the blue hospital masks that the vast majority of masked people wear/wore were only incrementally effective? I was under the impression they provided substantial benefit for slowing transmission, while understanding they didn't provide much protection to the wearer.

Facts:

• ⁠Praised Putin constantly, called him a "strong leader", has peddled statements like "he's done a really great job outsmarting our country"

• ⁠Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"

• ⁠When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would

• ⁠Trump suggested the U.S. work directly with Russia on cybersecurity

• ⁠Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions

• ⁠Trump dismissed the notion that Putin was a "killer", downplaying the idea that Putin resorts to using violence and oppressive tactics to crush political opponents. He defended Putin, rationalizing his ruthless despotism in the process, declaring, "There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?"

• ⁠Trump shared highly classified U.S. intelligence with Russian officials in the Oval Office in 2017

• ⁠Trump repeated Kremlin talking points related to the Russian annexation of Crimea, reiterating things like, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

• ⁠Trump constantly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin

• ⁠Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomats as a retaliation for sanctions

• ⁠Trump imposed tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum while Republicans were working on a deal with Oleg Deripaska, one of Putin’s most trusted oligarchs, on an alumina plant in Kentucky

• ⁠According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him

• ⁠Trump congratulated and gave legitimacy to Putin's re election win in 2018, a victory said to "lack genuine competition"

• ⁠Sergei Skripal, an ex Russian spy that defected to the UK, was poisoned. Sanctions were announced, Trump attempted to rescind them, while asserting that the U.S. was being "too tough on Putin"

• ⁠When congress passed new sanctions against Russia in 2017, Trump was very reluctant to signing the bill, and probably wouldn't have signed it if the bill didn't pass with veto-proof majorities in both houses

• ⁠In 2017 it was reported that Trump was considering returning spy bases to Russia

• ⁠Trump praised and highlighted pro-Russian leaders in Europe. Far right European leaders with close ties to Putin. He even met a Kremlin ally at the Whitehouse

• ⁠When Trump withdrew troops from Syria, it gave Russia and Putin an opportunity to control abandoned U.S. outposts and checkpoints

• ⁠Trump froze U.S. aide for Ukraine in it's war against Russian proxies. He repeated Russian disinformation surrounding Ukraine as well

• ⁠Trump made requests to bring Russia back into the G7 and invited Putin to the 2020 G7 summit
Now to be fair I will be looking for this same critique on both Obama and Biden's time as a senator and president. also when you do your research do include information from other sources besides big tech and state run media. I am not a trump fan but can show you over 200 accomplishments where he made your life better. Has biden ?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Now to be fair I will be looking for this same critique on both Obama and Biden's time as a senator and president. also when you do your research do include information from other sources besides big tech and state run media. I am not a trump fan but can show you over 200 accomplishments where he made your life better. Has biden ?
Please list the 200.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So the blue hospital masks that the vast majority of masked people wear/wore were only incrementally effective? I was under the impression they provided substantial benefit for slowing transmission, while understanding they didn't provide much protection to the wearer.
Incremental, maybe, and I guess I am viewing it from the perspective of the super-contagious omicron variant..

Wearing the blue masks is likely better than all but two other things: staying away from all people (infinitely better) and 2) wearing N95s (I would guess, at least 5x better). So (just spitballing numbers here) if the paper masks for all gives 18% protection and the N95s for all gives 90% protction from omicron, go with 90%. But 18% is way way way better than 0, particularly across a large population.

But pre-omicron the blue paper likely did a bit more than 18%, though still way less than N95. I looked for no data, but it seems sensible.

After 3 months of daily wearing real N95s, I put on a paper or cloth mask and I think "what is this flimsy piece of crap"

Reactions: Bill4411
Go to the grocery store and fill your cart with any 200 items. Dumb shit

"inflation", LMAO!

how the CORPORATE media/Wall St propaganda arms are now sanitizing war profiteering esque price hikes during a pandemic, from companies many showing record profits and stock values.

wake up idiots.

yes, there absolutely are some covid based supply chain based price increases such as in the auto market, but most of this is just unfettered capitalism at work and price gouging veiled as covid driven inflation, disguised and enabled by all the far far right CORPORATE media/propaganda arms of Wall St and the monopolistic inducing mega funds/hedge funds, on top of the death of anti trust enabled industry consolidation and monopolistic mega fund manipulation..

the economic knowledge base of this board and the country as a whole, on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being highest, is a minus 1,000.

has no one been paying attention to anything economic going down the last 40 plus yrs?????

when money can buy govt, 100% chance it will.

when the media is 100% CORPORATE, 100% chance it becomes the PR/propaganda arm for it's GREATER CORPORATE ownership, it's CORPORATE advertisers, and it's MONOPOLISTIC MEGA FUND owners/controllers.

We thought we knew a lot of things at the start of this pandemic about things you can do to prevent a viral outbreak. You know,

1) wash your hands
2) sanitize everything
3) stay 6 feet apart
4) wear some kind of mask

What we know now is that it doesn't spread by large respiratory droplets or even medium droplets. It spreads by aerosols, which are way, way WAY more finely dispersed, hang around in the air for more than 6 feet, stay there for many minutes (or longer), don't live very well on surfaces, likely even including dry hands, and aerosols are only filtered a little bit (but a non-zero amount) by cheap paper and cloth masks (unless they have filters and are like 3-ply or something).

So what we have learned (and nobody will listen) is that during a heavy outbreak,

1) when near others, everyone should wear fitted N95-quality masks, which are designed to impede aerosol transmission, That gives much more protection than anything.

Then, every one of those other things isn't bad, though they each only add a tiny bit of protection.

No N95s or the equivalent, you are left doing a bunch of little things that each only do a little bit of good. Your only real protection is to stay away from crowds and infected people. Though of course being young and in shape helps.

So.... if you have to do one thing (other than being young and in shape) as a sensible person, wear N95s. if you have to do one thing as a politician, make sure that federal resources are marshalled to manufacture and distribute ample N95s to everyone.

We certainly did neither.

Moreover, the pervasive anti-mask hysteria is going to cover up what we learned.

Some day SARS3 will come around and morons will shout "Ain't wearin' no mask, I got muh rights, I'll wash muh hands und take dem dewormers"
i know exactly what I knew before it started

Wash your hands!
Everything else is BS

200? Name 10..bet you can't.

And don't say tax cuts because that crap only helped the wealthy and those people likely aren't posting here.

Last edited:
Incremental, maybe, and I guess I am viewing it from the perspective of the super-contagious omicron variant..

Wearing the blue masks is likely better than all but two other things: staying away from all people (infinitely better) and 2) wearing N95s (I would guess, at least 5x better). So (just spitballing numbers here) if the paper masks for all gives 18% protection and the N95s for all gives 90% protction from omicron, go with 90%. But 18% is way way way better than 0, particularly across a large population.

But pre-omicron the blue paper likely did a bit more than 18%, though still way less than N95. I looked for no data, but it seems sensible.

After 3 months of daily wearing real N95s, I put on a paper or cloth mask and I think "what is this flimsy piece of crap"

Most masks would greatly reduce the distance droplets travel when a person cough and if combine with staying 6 ft apart would greatly reduce transmission. Yes, n95s were on a whole different level of transmission prevention but any mask was better than the ma freedom mask refuser strategy

Most masks would greatly reduce the distance droplets travel when a person cough and if combine with staying 6 ft apart would greatly reduce transmission. Yes, n95s were on a whole different level of transmission prevention but any mask was better than the ma freedom mask refuser strategy
Then explain how my vaxed daughter, had covid, was under our roof over the holidays and none of us got it.

Explain how our friends piled in a car on the way home from thanksgiving for 8 hours. One was sick, tested positive, nobody else got sick.

This lil plandemic is just a depop test. Now they have all the info on the compliant and the non compliant. They can all f*ck themselves. Prolly have face recognition of masked and un masked too. Im dead where I'm standing. :)

Then explain how my vaxed daughter, had covid, was under our roof over the holidays and none of us got it.

Explain how our friends piled in a car on the way home from thanksgiving for 8 hours. One was sick, tested positive, nobody else got sick.

This lil plandemic is just a depop test. Now they have all the info on the compliant and the non compliant. They can all f*ck themselves. Prolly have face recognition of masked and un masked too. Im dead where I'm standing. :)

That doesn't disprove anything I said.

That doesn't disprove anything I said.
You cant disprove anything I said either.

If you think anyone has the science on the wuhan sh*t ur crazies. This sh!t picks and chooses its victims. I'd rather die on my sofa than go to a hospital, get drugged out and put a vent.

Covid was a clusterf*cking mess that GHWB would be proud of.

LOL.

BFD. The kids were props and the masks were theater. Of all those on stage, only the few kids and maybe one adult were with masks. One student who ushured the Governor to the stage wasn’t masked and laughed and another immediately took his mask off then You Tube cut the video.

This whole mask thing is dumb. If people like the Governor don’t say it’s ridiculous who will? Oh, he didn’t call anybody idiots.
Several of the parents of the kids weren’t very happy about it.

Oh my goodness, bless your heart.

"inflation", LMAO!

how the CORPORATE media/Wall St propaganda arms are now sanitizing war profiteering esque price hikes during a pandemic, from companies many showing record profits and stock values.

wake up idiots.

yes, there absolutely are some covid based supply chain based price increases such as in the auto market, but most of this is just unfettered capitalism at work and price gouging veiled as covid driven inflation, disguised and enabled by all the far far right CORPORATE media/propaganda arms of Wall St and the monopolistic inducing mega funds/hedge funds, on top of the death of anti trust enabled industry consolidation and monopolistic mega fund manipulation..

the economic knowledge base of this board and the country as a whole, on a scale of 1 - 10, with 10 being highest, is a minus 1,000.

has no one been paying attention to anything economic going down the last 40 plus yrs?????

when money can buy govt, 100% chance it will.

when the media is 100% CORPORATE, 100% chance it becomes the PR/propaganda arm for it's GREATER CORPORATE ownership, it's CORPORATE advertisers, and it's MONOPOLISTIC MEGA FUND owners/controllers.
This is flat out stupidity. There is inflation because money supply has skyrocketed over the last year, while supply has not. It is really simple Econ 101. You must be part of the minus 1,000, whatever the hell that means.

Did corporate greed just start in the last year? What about inflation in Zimbabwa? Is that the greed of Wall St too? Unbelievable!!

Reactions: TomEric4756
Facts:

• ⁠Praised Putin constantly, called him a "strong leader", has peddled statements like "he's done a really great job outsmarting our country"

• ⁠Trump dismissed and cast doubt about Russian hacking, particularly when the U.S determined that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016, while ironically enough, he encouraged Russian cyber attacks on national TV saying, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"

• ⁠When addressing Russian election interference and cyber attacks, Trump proclaimed "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia" after speaking directly with Putin, defending Russia and trusting Putin over our own intelligence agencies. Later he "corrected" himself, claiming that he meant to say "wouldn't" instead of would

• ⁠Almost directly after the 2016 election, Trump sought to weaken U.S. sanctions on Russia, while he was even open to lifting sanctions

• ⁠Trump dismissed the notion that Putin was a "killer", downplaying the idea that Putin resorts to using violence and oppressive tactics to crush political opponents. He defended Putin, rationalizing his ruthless despotism in the process, declaring, "There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?"

• ⁠Trump shared highly classified U.S. intelligence with Russian officials in the Oval Office in 2017

• ⁠Trump repeated Kremlin talking points related to the Russian annexation of Crimea, reiterating things like, "The people of Crimea, from what I've heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were."

• ⁠Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of U.S. diplomats as a retaliation for sanctions

• ⁠Trump imposed tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum while Republicans were working on a deal with Oleg Deripaska, one of Putin’s most trusted oligarchs, on an alumina plant in Kentucky

• ⁠According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him

• ⁠Trump congratulated and gave legitimacy to Putin's re election win in 2018, a victory said to "lack genuine competition"

• ⁠Sergei Skripal, an ex Russian spy that defected to the UK, was poisoned. Sanctions were announced, Trump attempted to rescind them, while asserting that the U.S. was being "too tough on Putin"

• ⁠When congress passed new sanctions against Russia in 2017, Trump was very reluctant to signing the bill, and probably wouldn't have signed it if the bill didn't pass with veto-proof majorities in both houses

• ⁠In 2017 it was reported that Trump was considering returning spy bases to Russia

• ⁠Trump praised and highlighted pro-Russian leaders in Europe. Far right European leaders with close ties to Putin. He even met a Kremlin ally at the Whitehouse

• ⁠When Trump withdrew troops from Syria, it gave Russia and Putin an opportunity to control abandoned U.S. outposts and checkpoints

• ⁠Trump froze U.S. aide for Ukraine in it's war against Russian proxies. He repeated Russian disinformation surrounding Ukraine as well

• ⁠Trump made requests to bring Russia back into the G7 and invited Putin to the 2020 G7 summit

Not true. Trump was clearly playing 7D chess.

He has the best foreign policy.

genius-smart.gif

Last edited:
This is flat out stupidity. There is inflation because money supply has skyrocketed over the last year, while supply has not. It is really simple Econ 101. You must be part of the minus 1,000, whatever the hell that means.

Did corporate greed just start in the last year? What about inflation in Zimbabwa? Is that the greed of Wall St too? Unbelievable!!
But you do understand from Econ 101 what you do when there is excess supply, right?

So, no more whining about “no more free money” from you.

But you do understand from Econ 101 what you do when there is excess supply, right?

So, no more whining about “no more free money” from you.
I would invite you to find one post I have made about "No more free money"

That being said, yes, the amount of money that has been pumped into the economy is one of, if not the primary, reasons for the inflation that we are feeling now. The Fed does not have the courage to do what is needed, and my guess is that inflation will be here for a while. It may drop some as the supply issues fade, but make no mistake, a few rate hikes is not enough.

Chart showing money supply.
M2

Last edited:

A), the US money supply has skyrocketed since 2008, when Wall St learned they could raid the Fed for free money. and keep raiding it.

only difference was in 2020, Joe Citizen got a few crumbs rather than just Wall St. (though the bulk still went to Wall St/investor class, thus why the market continued to rise during a pandemic, when it should have been dropping like rock).

yet prices didn't go up much when Joe Citizen got some in 2020 or 2021 did they, other than cars and real estate due to lack of inventory.

B), when prices go up just because they can, (as with the case currently), rather than due to cost of production/distribution/labor, it's price gouging labeled as "inflation" by the PR arm of the price gougers.

the death of anti trust/industry consolidation, and the effective monopoly power that mega funds/hedge funds has made possible, on top of the CORPORATE media's total and complete being a propaganda arm of Wall St more with each passing day, has enabled said war profiteering esque price gouging being labled as inflation, as if it were cost market forces rather than purely profit seeking forces driving it.

A), the US money supply has skyrocketed since 2008, when Wall St learned they could raid the Fed for free money. and keep raiding it.

only difference was in 2020, Joe Citizen got a few crumbs rather than just Wall St. (though the bulk still went to Wall St/investor class, thus why the market continued to rise during a pandemic, when it should have been dropping like rock).

yet prices didn't go up much when Joe Citizen got some in 2020 or 2021 did they, other than cars and real estate due to lack of inventory.

B), when prices go up just because they can, (as with the case currently), rather than due to cost of production/distribution/labor, it's price gouging labeled as "inflation" by the PR arm of the price gougers.

the death of anti trust/industry consolidation, and the effective monopoly power that mega funds/hedge funds has made possible, on top of the CORPORATE media's total and complete being a propaganda arm of Wall St more with each passing day, has enabled said war profiteering esque price gouging being labled as inflation, as if it were cost market forces rather than purely profit seeking forces driving it.
Do you have any data, or chart, that shows money supply skyrocketing since 2008? Also, are you accounting for wage growth as a part of the recent inflation? Is that part bad?

Facts:

It's a sad day in this country when I find myself aligning with Lindsey Graham. He should not have said what he did, because it could easily escalate, but even someone as liberal as me was thinking the same thing over what it's done to my retirement account

It's a sad day in this country when I find myself aligning with Lindsey Graham. He should not have said what he did, because it could easily escalate, but even someone as liberal as me was thinking the same thing over what it's done to my retirement account
Patience. Best to not watch daily. Instead yearly.

My grandfather was sent on a ship from Sweden at the age of 11 to America in 1903. Eventually became a house painter and survived the great depression. Every so often he would buy a few shares of stock in local companies (Minneapolis) and stick them in his safety deposit box. When he died at the age of 94 we inherited almost $1 million.

Do you have any data, or chart, that shows money supply skyrocketing since 2008? Also, are you accounting for wage growth as a part of the recent inflation? Is that part bad?

you must be kidding.

what planet have you lived on since 2008?

Wall St banks raided the Fed for a trillion plus in 08 to bail out the bad bets of the literally criminal bankers.

then raided it for trillions more on a regular basis ever since.

and once the criminals realized they could freely steal all they wanted from the govt, once the Fed was looted of all it had, the criminals then took out a credit card in the Fed's name, and maxed it out, keeping the money for themselves.

then another, then another, then another, for over $17 trillion, and counting.

and now the criminal Wall St bankers are running the ponzi scheme again, and the govt who let them before, and didn't prosecute them for their crimes, but rewarded them for their crimes, is letting them again, because they are in on it too..

just because Rachel and Tucker aren't allowed to touch it with a thousand mile pole, and keep their jobs, doesn't mean it didn't, and isn't going down again.

the thing about "free market" capitalism is, whatever can be done, will be done.

"capitalism" as a concept, and "free market capitalism" with no rules or controls, are not the same thing.

on a side note, everyone should watch the movie The Big Short, as it does a great job explaining the 2008 financial crisis to the layman.

the documentary "Inside Job", is available in full on You Tube for free, but it doesn't break things down for the layman or isn't as entertaining as The Big Short, which is done in movie form, and has an "A" list cast.

that said, watch The Big Short first to get an understanding of what went down.

then watch "Inside Job" on You Tube for free.

Inside Job teaser. but you really need to watch The Big Short, as a layman's tutorial for what went down.

you must be kidding.

what planet have you lived on since 2008?

Wall St banks raided the Fed for a trillion plus in 08 to bail out the bad bets of the literally criminal bankers.

then raided it for trillions more on a regular basis ever since.

and once the criminals realized they could freely steal all they wanted from the govt, once the Fed was looted of all it had, the criminals then took out a credit card in the Fed's name, and maxed it out, keeping the money for themselves.

then another, then another, then another, for over $17 trillion, and counting.

and now the criminal Wall St bankers are running the ponzi scheme again, and the govt who let them before, and didn't prosecute them for their crimes, but rewarded them for their crimes, is letting them again, because they are in on it too..

just because Rachel and Tucker aren't allowed to touch it with a thousand mile pole, and keep their jobs, doesn't mean it didn't, and isn't going down again.

the thing about "free market" capitalism is, whatever can be done, will be done.

"capitalism" as a concept, and "free market capitalism" with no rules or controls, are not the same thing.

on a side note, everyone should watch the movie The Big Short, as it does a great job explaining the 2008 financial crisis to the layman.

the documentary "Inside Job", is available in full on You Tube for free, but it doesn't break things down for the layman or isn't as entertaining as The Big Short, which is done in movie form, and has an "A" list cast.

that said, watch The Big Short first to get an understanding of what went down.

then watch "Inside Job" on You Tube for free.

Inside Job teaser. but you really need to watch The Big Short, as a layman's tutorial for what went down.

Those are all great thoughts, and a lot of words, but nothing to back it up. Most every economist I listen to, which is a lot, point to the primary driver of the recent inflation is the dramatic increase in money supply. As I listed above, here is a chart

Money Supply

As you can see, what the government has done recently dwarfs the preceding time periods that you are referencing, wrt money supply. Your word salad above has some salient points, but misses the boat entirely when it come to the inflation spike that we are all feeling.

Those are all great thoughts, and a lot of words, but nothing to back it up. Most every economist I listen to, which is a lot, point to the primary driver of the recent inflation is the dramatic increase in money supply. As I listed above, here is a chart

Money Supply

As you can see, what the government has done recently dwarfs the preceding time periods that you are referencing, wrt money supply. Your word salad above has some salient points, but misses the boat entirely when it come to the inflation spike that we are all feeling.

"most economists" are paid propagandists. (sad but true).

and that chart, every chart on that page, is total garbage.

the Fed printed over a trillion in 2008-09, and then printed another 16 trillion, before covid or any covid printing, ever hit.

of course pre covid, the 17 trillion ALL went to Wall St and the big banks, and Joe Citizen got nothing, nor was there any "velocity of money", except to the investor class..

and Wall St and the big banks got the lion share of covid money as well.

as for "inflation".

what the CORPORATE WALL ST media now call "inflation", is primarily corporate price gouging due to lack of competitive markets, due to mass industry consolidations and monopolization/oligopilization, due to the death of anti trust enforcement, due to the corporate takeover of govt and regulation.

healthcare, energy/gas, pay tv, beef, poultry, pork, and many other things, are no longer competitive markets, due to said industry consolidation and other competition killing forces.

corporate earnings are now through the roof, due in large part to said price gouging.

this price gouging/inflation, isn't being driven by increases in costs, or labor costs, which is how i define real "inflation", it's being driven by loss of competitive markets, thus because they can.

Money Supply

To me what’s remarkable is that the previous, enormous stimulus packages didn’t have similar inflationary pressure. That the most recent one does is what one would expect in general.

Reactions: UncleMark
To me what’s remarkable is that the previous, enormous stimulus packages didn’t have similar inflationary pressure. That the most recent one does is what one would expect in general.

i just explained the real price gouging/inflation to you, it just isn't what you or your your puppet masters want to hear.

and inflation isn't driven in the least by increased money supply, in a competitive market, because the "competition" aspect always trumps and money chasing it.

and is there really any increased money supply since covid, or did the stimuli just make up for the money lost to covid.

true "inflation" is only cost driven in a competitive market, which we don't have where the current price increases are.

and the gas cost is 100% speculator driven, and you know it, so it isn't really "inflation" either.

nothing but propaganda and economic total ignorance from the sock puppets.

price gouging enabled by industry consolidation and absence of competitive markets, isn't inflation, is just price gouging.

am i pissed off? yes.

the lack of free markets, is matched by the lack of actual open discussion.

they have been replaced by monopolization and propaganda.

"most economists" are paid propagandists. (sad but true).

and that chart, every chart on that page, is total garbage.

the Fed printed over a trillion in 2008-09, and then printed another 16 trillion, before covid or any covid printing, ever hit.

of course pre covid, the 17 trillion ALL went to Wall St and the big banks, and Joe Citizen got nothing, nor was there any "velocity of money", except to the investor class..

and Wall St and the big banks got the lion share of covid money as well.

as for "inflation".

what the CORPORATE WALL ST media now call "inflation", is primarily corporate price gouging due to lack of competitive markets, due to mass industry consolidations and monopolization/oligopilization, due to the death of anti trust enforcement, due to the corporate takeover of govt and regulation.

healthcare, energy/gas, pay tv, beef, poultry, pork, and many other things, are no longer competitive markets, due to said industry consolidation and other competition killing forces.

corporate earnings are now through the roof, due in large part to said price gouging.

this price gouging/inflation, isn't being driven by increases in costs, or labor costs, which is how i define real "inflation", it's being driven by loss of competitive markets, thus because they can.
So the chart I presented, from the St Louis Fed, is garbage? Got it. Sorry you can't produce any documentation to support your wildly inaccurate claims.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT