ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s Get The Facts out There On Trump’s Russia/Putin Obsession

i just explained the real price gouging/inflation to you, it just isn't what you or your your puppet masters want to hear.

and inflation isn't driven in the least by increased money supply, in a competitive market, because the "competition" aspect always trumps and money chasing it.

and is there really any increased money supply since covid, or did the stimuli just make up for the money lost to covid.

true "inflation" is only cost driven in a competitive market, which we don't have where the current price increases are.

and the gas cost is 100% speculator driven, and you know it, so it isn't really "inflation" either.

nothing but propaganda and economic total ignorance from the sock puppets.

price gouging enabled by industry consolidation and absence of competitive markets, isn't inflation, is just price gouging.

am i pissed off? yes.

the lack of free markets, is matched by the lack of actual open discussion.

they have been replaced by monopolization and propaganda.
Maybe an explanation of the Fed balance sheet, and how that affects the money supply, will help you understand why inflation is so high currently. Don't get me wrong, there are most likely other factors, most notably supply chain issues, as well as some price gouging (albeit very little), but there is little doubt that money supply (which is substantially higher than 08-09) is the primary focus.
Fed Balance Sheet

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Maybe an explanation of the Fed balance sheet, and how that affects the money supply, will help you understand why inflation is so high currently. Don't get me wrong, there are most likely other factors, most notably supply chain issues, as well as some price gouging (albeit very little), but there is little doubt that money supply (which is substantially higher than 08-09) is the primary focus.
Fed Balance Sheet

in a competitive market, money supply doesn't cause price increases.

the "competitive" thing doesn't allow that.

in a non competitive market it can, but in that case it's price gouging, not inflation.

and no one has ever proven covid stimuli has increased the money supply vs a non covid economy, because all that has been factored in is the covid stimuli given, while all the loss of money and loss of velocity of money from covid hasn't been factored in one cent, so only one side of the ledger is being represented.

for all you or i know, the stimuli hasn't been such that it even offsets the money loss from covid, lock downs, velocity, and an economy on hold for a yr

it isn't money supply.

it isn't supply chain.

it's price gouging.

now will price gouging cause a secondary inflationary effect, probably so.

but that will be price gouging driven, not money supply driven.

quit listening to corporate propaganda tv, and corporate propaganda "economists"/propagandists.

and try and grasp just what CORPORATE means.

Wall St and their media and their think tanks aren't going to come out and admit it's price gouging due to monopolization and loss of competitive markets.

and if you hear an "economist" saying it's the money supply, follow the money, and take a look at where that so called "economist" is getting his funding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
Those are all great thoughts, and a lot of words, but nothing to back it up. Most every economist I listen to, which is a lot, point to the primary driver of the recent inflation is the dramatic increase in money supply. As I listed above, here is a chart

Money Supply

As you can see, what the government has done recently dwarfs the preceding time periods that you are referencing, wrt money supply. Your word salad above has some salient points, but misses the boat entirely when it come to the inflation spike that we are all feeling.
The dude is a conspiracy theorist, and his posts are as nonsensical as his posting style. You're wasting time with him. I don't even try to read his posts though I catch a few words as I scroll past them. He thinks the Florida condo tower was brought down by explosives without even the slightest shred of evidence. He's invented a conspiracy theory so out there with that one that as far as I can tell he's the only person in the country that believe it.

The dude is a conspiracy theorist, and his posts are as nonsensical as his posting style. You're wasting time with him. I don't even try to read his posts though I catch a few words as I scroll past them. He thinks the Florida condo tower was brought down by explosives without even the slightest shred of evidence. He's invented a conspiracy theory so out there with that one that as far as I can tell he's the only person in the country that believe it.

you're flat out lying again, as you often do because you lie when that's all you got.

i never said the condo was brought down by explosives. i only said it was beyond strange that as likely a possibility as any was immediately dismissed that night, before any investigation at all was done.

and have the bomb dogs ever been brought in? not to either of our knowledge.

how beyond strange is that?????

as for all i say you are here to dismiss, but never can refute or even debate, there's a reason you never can refute or debate it.

take your lying and trolling elsewhere. (troll coming in 3, 2, 1).

ie, put up, or shut up.

Last edited:
are you economically illiterate????

in a competitive market, money supply doesn't cause price increases.

the "competitive" thing doesn't allow that.

in a non competitive market it can, but in that case it's price gouging, not inflation.

and no one has ever proven covid stimuli has increased the money supply vs a non covid economy, because all that has been factored in is the covid stimuli given, while all the loss of money and loss of velocity of money from covid hasn't been factored in one cent, so only one side of the ledger is being represented.

for all you or i know, the stimuli hasn't been such that it even offsets the money loss from covid, lock downs, velocity, and an economy on hold for a yr

it isn't money supply.

it isn't supply chain.

it's price gouging.

now will price gouging cause a secondary inflationary effect, probably so.

but that will be price gouging driven, not money supply driven.

quit listening to corporate propaganda tv, and corporate propaganda "economists"/propagandists.

and try and grasp just what CORPORATE means.

Wall St and their media and their think tanks aren't going to come out and admit it's price gouging due to monopolization and loss of competitive markets.

and if you hear an "economist" saying it's the money supply, follow the money, and take a look at where that economist is getting his funding.
I think I will take Aloha's advice below and bow out of this conversation. When someone believes that money supply has no impact on inflation, it is time to quit.

I think I will take Aloha's advice below and bow out of this conversation. When someone believes that money supply has no impact on inflation, it is time to quit.

in a competitive market, regardless of increased or decreased money supply or not, if you increase price, you will lose market share and future sales and customer loyalty to your competitor.

and there's that whole price/demand curve thing too.

we can argue if we call it inflation or price gouging, but if the increased price isn't cost driven, then it's price gouging regardless of what you call it.

the increased prices aren't being driven by increased costs, as we traditionally think of inflationary pressure.

or increased money supply, which you still haven't proven vs a non covid economy, nor has anyone, or even tried.

the price increases we see are price gouging, not cost driven, and that only occurs due to loss of competitive markets.

and the loss of competitive markets, is due to monopolization of most of the industries driving the higher costs, which is due to lack of anti trust enforcement.

show me higher prices, and i'll show you a non competitive/monopolized industry driving them.

in a competitive market, regardless of increased or decreased money supply or not, if you increase price, you will lose market share and future sales and customer loyalty to your competitor.

and there's that whole price/demand curve thing too.

we can argue if we call it inflation or price gouging, but if the increased price isn't cost driven, then it's price gouging regardless of what you call it.

the increased prices aren't being driven by increased costs, as we traditionally think of inflationary pressure.

or increased money supply, which you still haven't proven vs a non covid economy, nor has anyone, or even tried.

the price increases we see are price gouging, not cost driven, and that only occurs due to loss of competitive markets.

and the loss of competitive markets, is due to monopolization of most of the industries driving the higher costs, which is due to lack of anti trust enforcement.

show me higher prices, and i'll show you a non competitive/monopolized industry driving them.
So what is different today, compared to, let's say, 2000-2020, where inflation was basically flat. Did monopolies (your word, not mine) just start in the last 12 months. Did everyone, in every industry, just decided to raise prices dramatically. For 20 years, we had fairly constant money supply. In the last 12 months, it spiked 40%. Did every CEO, from every company, around the world say "Let's raise prices" or maybe, just maybe, there was too much money chasing too few of goods?

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
So what is different today, compared to, let's say, 2000-2020, where inflation was basically flat. Did monopolies (your word, not mine) just start in the last 12 months. Did everyone, in every industry, just decided to raise prices dramatically. For 20 years, we had fairly constant money supply. In the last 12 months, it spiked 40%. Did every CEO, from every company, around the world say "Let's raise prices" or maybe, just maybe, there was too much money chasing too few of goods?
Too much money chasing too few goods succinctly captures everything I've read. The idea of widespread gauging requires concerted behavior that's not realistic

Too much money chasing too few goods succinctly captures everything I've read. The idea of widespread gauging requires concerted behavior that's not realistic
I’m pretty much staying out of this discussion because I really don’t follow the economics of it but it seems to me from personal experience that Covid is a major factor in terms of getting people to buy from Amazon and other delivery services. Two factors here seem to have driven up Amazon prices, supply chain troubles and sellers raising their prices to counteract the shipping cost to Amazon imposes on them. I know for a fact that I can get things a lot cheaper than through Amazon.

Reactions: Bill4411
I’m pretty much staying out of this discussion because I really don’t follow the economics of it but it seems to me from personal experience that Covid is a major factor in terms of getting people to buy from Amazon and other delivery services. Two factors here seem to have driven up Amazon prices, supply chain troubles and sellers raising their prices to counteract the shipping cost to Amazon imposes on them. I know for a fact that I can get things a lot cheaper than through Amazon.
You're leaving out people having more money from the government and staying home (saved money) and getting a vaca from rent/mortgages/student loans. People got more money, had to pay less, stayed home and bought shit

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC and IUJIM
Just think of it like this. If you have 10 apples that make up an economy, and that same economy has total money in the amount of $10, each apple is worth $1.00. If the money supply increases 40%, to $14, each apple is now worth $1.40. I know that this is extremely dumbed down, but you get the point.

You're leaving out people having more money from the government and staying home (saved money) and getting a vaca from rent/mortgages/student loans. People got more money, had to pay less, stayed home and bought shit
I wasn’t leaving that out at all, Mr. You guys had already spoken of that. I was simply adding an additional point.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Just think of it like this. If you have 10 apples that make up an economy, and that same economy has total money in the amount of $10, each apple is worth $1.00. If the money supply increases 40%, to $14, each apple is now worth $1.40. I know that this is extremely dumbed down, but you get the point.
I already got that point. I’m not disputing it at all. I was simply adding a factor. As you mentioned there can be more factors.

Patience. Best to not watch daily. Instead yearly.

My grandfather was sent on a ship from Sweden at the age of 11 to America in 1903. Eventually became a house painter and survived the great depression. Every so often he would buy a few shares of stock in local companies (Minneapolis) and stick them in his safety deposit box. When he died at the age of 94 we inherited almost $1 million.
That's kind of reassuring, mine were immigrants too. I've been rich and poor in life, but it did teach me the lesson of the only person you can depend upon is yourself

Lets see a copy and paste from every who's who of the idk news sources on the planet including facebook and tiger droppings? Hilarious. Go back on facebook and get your news this morning. dc urban mom, reddit, shack news, Teddit? Bimmer Boost Hahahahaha

Pure trash. Glad to see your faithful absorb all of it. hahahahahaha right on cue.

Thanks for the morning laugh...cheers
Fake News? What a MAGA idiot. DrHoops did a good job point by point showing how Trump deferred to Russia and Putin. IndianaFTW is an example of what the MAGA/Trumper crowd does when they get facts thrown at them. Here's an a good exercise for IndianaFTW. instead of your only response being "Fake News" why don't you answer point by point what you think is wrong in DrHoops original statement and why.

Fake News? What a MAGA idiot. DrHoops did a good job point by point showing how Trump deferred to Russia and Putin. IndianaFTW is an example of what the MAGA/Trumper crowd does when they get facts thrown at them. Here's an a good exercise for IndianaFTW. instead of your only response being "Fake News" why don't you answer point by point what you think is wrong in DrHoops original statement and why.
Whatever, those news vehicles are pure trash.

The only confused are the left who still swallow this crap. The msm including the NYT, WA post, cnn, nbc, msnbc, abc, cbs, have all had to retract several stories and articles the past few years.

Now Hunter Biden is popping up all over again and his travel records have mysteriously disappeared. Russia disinformation they called it that was all the left media now we find out is true. How many times has that happened the past 5-6 years? Several. If the shoe was on the other foot this would be meltdown TV at its finest. BUT the narrative has been created and it is what it is. So go live with yourself and your delusional mindset.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lucy01 and DANC
Who's lying??? Sick of the left narrative man, its a god damned sham and has destroyed and divided this country. 60 minutes and the rest of the msm is smoke and mirrors that has duped everyone. Absolutely sick of it!

This deserves its own thread. How many times has this crap happened.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC

The only idiots are the left who still swallow this crap. The msm including the NYT, WA post, cnn, nbc, msnbc, abc, cbs, have all had to retract several stories and articles the past few years.

Now Hunter Biden is popping up all over again and his travel records have mysteriously disappeared. Russia disinformation they called it that was all the left media now we find out is true. How many times has that happened the past 5-6 years? Several. If the shoe was on the other foot this would be meltdown TV at its finest. BUT the narrative has been created and it is what it is. So go live with yourself and your delusional mindset.
I apologize for the name calling, too much of that in here. But again, if you disagree with any of those points let us know and why

Reactions: Indianaftw

The only idiots are the left who still swallow this crap. The msm including the NYT, WA post, cnn, nbc, msnbc, abc, cbs, have all had to retract several stories and articles the past few years.

NOMORENIT is right. If you've got a counterargument to Hoops' bullet points in the first post of the thread, then present it. Your default to "don't trust the msm - - it's all fake news" - - is really lame.

I'd add that much of what Hoops references were public comments made by Trump. There's video and audio of this stuff. This is another reason why your "fake news" nonsense doesn't fly. It just makes you look lazy and uninformed.

NOMORENIT is right. If you've got a counterargument to Hoops' bullet points in the first post of the thread, then present it. Your default to "don't trust the msm - - it's all fake news" - - is really lame.

I'd add that much of what Hoops references were public comments made by Trump. There's video and audio of this stuff. This is another reason why your "fake news" nonsense doesn't fly. It just makes you look lazy and uninformed.
Hoops bullet points were copied from a facebook post. I copied it into google and the only stuff that came up were blogs no news sources. Thats my point!

Now as I noted above the Times retracted the Hunter story they said was false. Which means AGAIN the TIMES LIED. Its plain as day for you to see with the story the links and Trump asking Leslie from 60 minutes why she doesn't accept it and she lied. Stay in your delusional world. You deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Hoops bullet points were copied from a facebook post. I copied it into google and the only stuff that came up were blogs no news sources. Thats my point!

Now as I noted above the Times retracted the Hunter story they said was false. Which means AGAIN the TIMES LIED. Its plain as day for you to see with the story the links and Trump asking Leslie from 60 minutes why she doesn't accept it and she lied. Stay in your delusional world. You deserve it.
You're wasting your time, trying to discuss facts with that moron.

All he knows is what the MSM tells him. He and Hickory do nothing but spout talking points.

You'll notice you'll NEVER get a response about the NYT suddenly discovering the Hunter Biden e-mails - even though they were exposed in 2020. Of course, there is no Presidential election this year.

You're wasting your time, trying to discuss facts with that moron.

All he knows is what the MSM tells him. He and Hickory do nothing but spout talking points.

You'll notice you'll NEVER get a response about the NYT suddenly discovering the Hunter Biden e-mails - even though they were exposed in 2020. Of course, there is no Presidential election this year.
Following me around again, danc? Very creepy.

But, since you're here, which of Hoops' bullet points are inaccurate, and why?

Which of his bullet points are inaccurate, and why?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and NOMORENIT
Lies...Lies...Lies...Lies...Lies...Lies. 40 year hack liar. Should have never been allowed to run

Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...Liar...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Still waiting for you to tell us which facts listed in the first post of this thread are inaccurate, and why.
You don't get it that's the problem. Even the first bullet point you don't get. And if you can't understand that it would be like me walking you through business 101. Also, it has been PROVEN many times and we are now witnessing again, if they said it about Trump it's prolly BS

Stay in your delusional world and ignore your brainwashing media. They have you right where they want you.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
All the democrat posts keep biting the democrats in the a$$. Keep em coming I'm enjoying your coming out party. Hahahaha

Still waiting for you to tell us which facts listed in the first post of this thread are inaccurate, and why.
Joe when the laptop news came out before the election and he hid for 5 days in the basement.

2fbe84a8-4420-4e3f-9933-cd65840bac46_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT