ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going on JRE

When the FBI identifies the 100 plus agents and CI's who were disguised as Trump supporters like your hero Ray Epps, I'll decide.
When Trump fires Wray it will be interesting to see if the new Director can get the records or if the records are destroyed. Maybe the new AG can some folks in the FBI to prosecute.

Reactions: DANC
You have a problem with people being held accountable for their actions?? What would you wish for, that criminal acts be ignored? Will you accept lawfare when the sharp end of the spear is reversed?
Of course not, but I like letting the courts decide criminal acts. If there’s evidence of criminality, a jury will decide that one way or another. I suppose “lawfare” is in the eyes of the beholder.

Not really what we’re talking about, but I’ve always been disgusted by prosecutors who go forward with a prosecution after learning the person they charged couldn’t have committed the crime. Prosecutors that only care about winning, even if they know they’re trying to convict an innocent man.

Of course not, but I like letting the courts decide criminal acts. If there’s evidence of criminality, a jury will decide that one way or another. I suppose “lawfare” is in the eyes of the beholder.

Not really what we’re talking about, but I’ve always been disgusted by prosecutors who go forward with a prosecution after learning the person they charged couldn’t have committed the crime. Prosecutors that only care about winning, even if they know they’re trying to convict an innocent man.
Well, except Comey is the one who decided charges wouldn't be filed against Hillary.

How does that work? No grand jury. Nothing. Just Comey's decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT