ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Why would this be relevant to a national news show? What does her own personal background have to do with her choice for who she believes will do the job of President the best?

Politics ain't tiddly winks. She's been open about her rape. She is also openly in support of an adjudicated rapist for the highest office in the land. I think it's fair to ask how she reconciles the two.

Politics ain't tiddly winks. She's been open about her rape. She is also openly in support of an adjudicated rapist for the highest office in the land. I think it's fair to ask how she reconciles the two.
So you feel more informed now about the world? Understand the Trump phenomena better as a result of this interview?

Or are your base instincts that a member of the other team got embarrassed on national TV satiated?

My initial, gut reaction: **** Stephanapolous and anyone who supports this type of questioning.

Why would this be relevant to a national news show? What does her own personal background have to do with her choice for who she believes will do the job of President the best? And how is her response "news?" Are a lot of people out there hanging on the support of Nancy Mace? Or is this just a salacious attempt to talk about her own traumatic experience and call that into question?

Victims of trauma who deal with shame (and A LOT of rape victims--women and men--do) struggle their entire lives wondering if they "deserved it" or whether they didn't really consent in some way, etc. For them, those questions and that doubt is always with them, no matter how much work they do. I know several people like this. For him to ask that question, is to imply she wasn't raped, even if in the most inferential of ways. As if all rape victims must automatically define their lives around their trauma and those who don't might not actually be "real" victims. Mace did well to keep her cool and stay on the show. She would have been justified to just get up and walk out.
Boy George has never been more than a Democrat mouthpiece.

His interview with Mace should have women everywhere up in arms, but women like @zeke4ahs only care about women with a D next to their names.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Of course you do.

How about if we interview you about the IU basketball team and note how short you are and ask why you would support a team that features the tallest team in the B1G?

Megyn Kelly brings up the rank hypocrisy of Stephanapoulous now acting as if he wants to promote rape victims coming forward:

MK is best when she's seeing red. Best journalist going right now?

So you feel more informed now about the world? Understand the Trump phenomena better as a result of this interview?

Or are your base instincts that a member of the other team got embarrassed on national TV satiated?
He asked the question I’d like to know and want to ask any woman who supports him, whether they have been raped or not. How can you support a serial sexual harasser. I think he should have just asked the question without bringing her past into it.

Reactions: BradStevens
Boy George has never been more than a Democrat mouthpiece.

His interview with Mace should have women everywhere up in arms, but women like @zeke4ahs only care about women with a D next to their names.
Stfu … don’t speak to what I woukd or wouldn’t do. You’re wrong 99% of the time.

Of course you do.

How about if we interview you about the IU basketball team and note how short you are and ask why you would support a team that features the tallest team in the B1G?
Oh that’s an apt analogy. Lol

He asked the question I’d like to know and want to ask any woman who supports him, whether they have been raped or not. How can you support a serial sexual harasser. I think he should have just asked the question without bringing her past into it.
I agree with that.

You're insane.
The Democrats are getting ready to break the bank in North Carolina. Word is to the tune of $100 million on ad buys, etc. On North Carolina Gov. race. Crazy.

They loathe this Mark Robinson guy. Outside of Trump, I haven’t seen them fling so much shit at someone since Clarence Thomas.

The Clarence Thomas and Mark Robinson types REALLY get under their skin for whatever reason.

Reactions: DANC
The Democrats are getting ready to break the bank in North Carolina. Word is to the tune of $100 million on ad buys, etc. On North Carolina Gov. race. Crazy.

They loathe this Mark Robinson guy. Outside of Trump, I haven’t seen them fling so much shit at someone since Clarence Thomas.

The Clarence Thomas and Mark Robinson types REALLY get under their skin for whatever reason.
I doubt that they will need to spend that much money. It won’t take much to convince people this guy is loony tunes. Like just listening to his own words should do it. As for Clarence, I don’t know. Something about. Supreme Court Justice being corrupt AF annoys Dems. I know it doesn’t bother GOP, or Trump wouldn’t be a viable candidate.

Reactions: UncleMark
Gee wonder where they got the money? Invest in Ukraine (The MIC) and get rebates.

"Save BIG MONEY at the MIC." Those jingles mean something.

Well I guess all those visits paid off. Maybe someone else can do the Ukraine visit math. Who and how many went to Ukraine? I think there is your list of peeps who need to be removed yesterday!

Gee wonder where they got the money? Invest in Ukraine (The MIC) and get rebates.

"Save BIG MONEY at the MIC." Those jingles mean something.

Well I guess all those visits paid off. Maybe someone else can do the Ukraine visit math. Who and how many went to Ukraine? I think there is your list of peeps who need to be removed yesterday!
Uh wut?

Because they're black guys who don't follow massa - the Democrat Party - who gives them money and expects them to vote for Democrats who want to keep them poor and subservient.

Robinson is a former factory worker who has a mind of his own - that's dangerous to Democrats.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
As much as I despise all the BUTTRUMP posts, I'm starting to think that if he tones down his divisive rhetoric, even to just Desantis levels, he will be the nominee in 2024. The tax evasion/fraudulent valuations (case(s)) in NY appear to be toast. DA clearly has zero appetite for filing them. Obstruction as set forth in the equivocal Mueller report is about to be time barred, leaving only GA election shit left standing.

Trump's obviously awful. Only the most loyal adherents can forget his meltdown during the summer of love and the early stages of Covid, which are nothing compared to perpetuating The Big Lie. In the same vein only the most loyal adherents would support Biden and/or Harris at this point. As bad as Biden is, and as old as he is, he's still preferable to Harris who is simply an unmitigated disaster.

So, for the first time, and recognizing the difficulty and obstacles inherent to running as a third party candidate, is it possible that we could have a viable third party/independent candidate in 2024? Unlike any time in history (I think), we have individuals that have the wealth to fund it themselves (Ross Perot obviously, but even he didn't have the money of some folks today (even adjusted). I believe he and Wallace have done the best as a third). My understanding is that there are no campaign loan caps, only reporting requirements. I know Marv and other posters I think a lot of, Sope I believe, value gov experience. I don't. I like the idea of an outsider. Might 2024 be the year? One would think seeing Trump vs. Harris/Warren/Pete/AOC would inspire one with the means to think that this might be a rare station in time to pull a Trump 2.0 but as a true third party candidate. Thoughts? And as much as I'd love to see a libertarian win, Jo doesn't have the juice or the "It" factor to ever do much. Plus Clemson Taters are arguably as insufferable as OSU fans. That alone is disqualifying.

*advance apologies for the screwed up parentheticals. Too many drinks today. The parentheticals read like a bad David Foster Wallace paragraph
Why is Harris a disaster? trump = violence intimidation and fear. He has no policies.

Why is Harris a disaster? trump = violence intimidation and fear. He has no policies.
Any comments on this one dummy? Little girl is f’d. Your culture is a problem. Last thing we need is race baiting morons like Harris. Harris bush Al Sharpton. Get rid of all of them.

Any comments on this one dummy? Little girl is f’d. Your culture is a problem. Last thing we need is race baiting morons like Harris. Harris bush Al Sharpton. Get rid of all of them.

Race-baiting, trump a bigot and racist himself, whose daddy was in the Klan. You got a lot of nerve.

• Haha
Republicans have taken a huge gamble backing Trump in the primaries. A conviction, and he's likely toast. He's likely toast anyway, but a conviction, any conviction, makes it more certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willdog7
Trumpsters have taken a huge gamble backing Trump in the primaries. A conviction, and he's likely toast. He's likely toast anyway, but a conviction, any conviction, makes it more certain.

trump has a cult-like following, who thirst for power. They are afraid of what the country may become.

Republicans have taken a huge gamble backing Trump in the primaries. A conviction, and he's likely toast. He's likely toast anyway, but a conviction, any conviction, makes it more certain.

It's probably best, for SOME, that we just go ahead and appoint biden and his new VP pick, george soros now.
You would still vote a biden/ soros ticket over Donald, right?
Would you vote a biden/ putin ticket over Donald?

YOu've said many times, there is no one more unfit to be president (although he was perfectly fit for 4 years already, PROVEN by actually doing the job, extremely successfully).

Just wondered your thoughts.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and DANC
It's probably best, for SOME, that we just go ahead and appoint biden and his new VP pick, george soros now.

YOu've said many times, there is no one more unfit to be president (although he was perfectly fit for 4 years already, PROVEN by actually doing the job, extremely successfully).

No. That’s dumb. Soros is more ancient than Biden and Trump, by the way. He’s around his mid 90s. The two kids would be in their 80s in office. How stupid are Americans for running these two geezers?

Trump was unfit before elected and proved he was unfit in office. Just read the words of dozens of former Trump administration officials to confirm that. 20 to 30 percent of those leaning towards voting for him now say they won’t if he’s convicted in any of the felony cases against him. Even if half of those change their mind, Trump is toast. Republicans had good viable and fit options for our candidate who would likely have easily beaten Biden. Instead we’re running a guy that has pretty much no margin for error and who will likely be thrashed if he becomes a convicted felon. His odds are very slim for winning. Republicans have made a very stupid gamble.

20 to 30 percent of those leaning towards voting for him now say they won’t if he’s convicted in any of the felony cases against him. Even if half of those change their mind, Trump is toast.

Roughly 20% of the voters in the Republican primary have voted for someone other than Trump. Just recently in Ohio, 15% voted for Haley even though she dropped out weeks ago. And exit polls say that a majority of those Haley voters won't vote for Trump in the general. That's a substantial number of the most politically aware electorate.

Roughly 20% of the voters in the Republican primary have voted for someone other than Trump. Just recently in Ohio, 15% voted for Haley even though she dropped out weeks ago. And exit polls say that a majority of those Haley voters won't vote for Trump in the general. That's a substantial number of the most politically aware electorate.
I assume you're aware that, even running unopposed, Biden does not get close to 100% of the primary votes.

And, of course, they've kept out RMK, Jr, who would have made it much more of a race than Haley did in the Republican race.

G Soros is not VP.

• Angry
Reactions: mohoosier
Are Republicans supposed to be proud of the J6 Choir? Most people that have been convicted had assaulted law enforcement. We claim to support law enforcement and some of us mean it. Others call the law breakers "hostages." It's pretty disgraceful and embarrassing.

Are Republicans supposed to be proud of the J6 Choir? Most people that have been convicted had assaulted law enforcement. We claim to support law enforcement and some of us mean it. Others call the law breakers "hostages." It's pretty disgraceful and embarrassing.

Are Capitol police really law enforcement?

From the videos I saw that day they looked like a bunch of overweight theatre kids cosplaying as Cops.

If they would have NOT been republican, and simply dismembered a corpse (that they "stumbled upon")... They wold be out on ROYOR.
Equal justice for white maga people, who are NOT swamp plants, being paid to be there.
Daddgum you go out of your way to "support The MAN". Where's Epps? What did he get, 3 days?
Many "assualted" LEO's by merely being in the same zip code. There's a reason Hollywood produced this... and you fall for it.

If they would have NOT been republican, and simply dismembered a corpse (that they "stumbled upon")... They wold be out on ROYOR.
Equal justice for white maga people, who are NOT swamp plants, being paid to be there.
Daddgum you go out of your way to "support The MAN". Where's Epps? What did he get, 3 days?
Many "assualted" LEO's by merely being in the same zip code. There's a reason Hollywood produced this... and you fall for it.
Epps got no jail time. Not even sure he was convicted of anything. No trial, that I know of.

Are Capitol police really law enforcement?

From the videos I saw that day they looked like a bunch of overweight theatre kids cosplaying as Cops.
Yes, they are. They're guys that Republicans typically support, but the MAGA faction has turned on. It's quite the embarrassment to the party.

Some of you guys believe the most ridiculous things. Republicans support law enforcement. You MAGA types have gone the other direction. You might as well be radical left on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: twenty02
Epps got no jail time. Not even sure he was convicted of anything. No trial, that I know of.
He was convicted. He was a Trumpster and the idea that he was a Fed or an informant is one of the most ridiculous J6 conspiracy theories. Stupid theories for easily duped stupid people, right? Feds and informants do NOT get convicted for doing their jobs. He wasn't either and all the MAGA crowd should be ashamed of how they've turned on one of their own.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT