ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

What was it that Kinzinger said? Something along the lines of Trump smells like a combination of armpit, ketchup and ass.

Not quite. All he did was make a reference to "odor" and everyone has jumped out of the woodwork.

Note the uplifting theme from those earlier Pubs. Nothing of that nature comes from Trump or his acolytes. It's all anger, resentment, and revenge.
I love all the praise heaped on those whom Democrats trashed mercilessly while they were running.

What - no accolades for McCain or Romney?

Not quite. All he did was make a reference to "odor" and everyone has jumped out of the woodwork.
Well, of course it was much more than that. Accusations of shitting in a diaper, etc.

Don't act like it wasn't an outrageous accusation.

Biden is an asshole. An old prick. Bush the first seemed mean. Cheney total prick. Trump prick. Obama much better than those guys but too arrogant.

In my lifetime the only ones I’d want to sit at a bar with are bush jr and bill. Carter would make me just feel shame
You think Hillary would let Bill out of the house to have a beer with you?

Well, of course it was much more than that. Accusations of shitting in a diaper, etc.

Don't act like it wasn't an outrageous accusation.

Kitzinger made his brief tweet mentioning odor. Then the floodgates opened. The quote Bowl provided was new to me, but it looks like those comments came after the initial tweet, when everyone was piling on. But whatever. Sounds like the dude stinks.

I love all the praise heaped on those whom Democrats trashed mercilessly while they were running.

What - no accolades for McCain or Romney?
What are you talking about? Mark is spot-on that those earlier Republicans, unlike Dark Cloud Donny, had a positive vision and a positive message. That doesn't mean that Dems agreed with them, voted for them or liked them. But the reality is that Reagan and both Bushes attracted more than a few Democratic voters. Ever hear of "Reagan Democrats?" Reagan carried 49 (forty-nine!) states in 1984. That's a lot of Dem voters. Any "trash" Reagan was getting then was obviously of no consequence.

Don't worry, there are at least a dozen other posters here who would also sprout wood if they got too close to Trump.
My ex stoker had a monthly plan at the salon. I know that smell That was one ridiculously hot human. Mercy. Did the kid exchange this am. There she was four months preggers. Another fella’s kid. Life is fun as hell but damn it is not for the faint of heart

You like smelly women?
I’m wagering he will screw a rockpile if he thought there was a snake under it- aside my dad used to tell me that when I was as young, and I always objected because of the conditional statement. It should have been “You’d screw a rock pile even if you thought there was a snake under it” but whatever young dudes who are divorced did wrong quickly, and will pound nails with their wood. Period. President Dream team has a young son so I hope he’s also relatively young.

Kitzinger made his brief tweet mentioning odor. Then the floodgates opened. The quote Bowl provided was new to me, but it looks like those comments came after the initial tweet, when everyone was piling on. But whatever. Sounds like the dude stinks.
Yeah, you read it on the internet from Trump's opponents, so it must be true.

My ex stoker had a monthly plan at the salon. I know that smell That was one ridiculously hot human. Mercy. Did the kid exchange this am. There she was four months preggers. Another fella’s kid. Life is fun as hell but damn it is not for the faint of heart
Eh. You hit it first. Probably did some weird shit with her too. Don't let new guy forget that. Lol.

Don't take it personally. She's just cashing checks. You said he makes bank, right?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Wow! That should be embarrassing for you to post. It’s like a comedy bit made to make fun of Trump, but you don’t get the joke. MJT doesn’t get the joke either. She’s a stupid woman for sure.
Yup and now all that Kevin McCarthy love is worth zip- poor Marge

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I'm not giving up. Many Republicans are the same as me. We can't go to the current Democratic Party, third parties can't win, so we need to purge these Trumpsters and take our party back.

I'm bored and catching up on this thread. As one of the Many Republicans that you reference, I can say that we are the ones who have already been purged from the party. Trump Republican will remain the dominant force long after Donald Trump is gone. MAGA is a cult and until its disciples die off this is what we're left with.

I'm bored and catching up on this thread. As one of the Many Republicans that you reference, I can say that we are the ones who have already been purged from the party. Trump Republican will remain the dominant force long after Donald Trump is gone. MAGA is a cult and until its disciples die off this is what we're left with.

He just needs to be defeated in November. He'll remain a public figure and will generate a ton of headlines, but he'll be out of the political picture. Icing on the cake if he gets convicted.

He just needs to be defeated in November. He'll remain a public figure and will generate a ton of headlines, but he'll be out of the political picture. Icing on the cake if he gets convicted.

I'm not sure it's enough that he's personally out of the picture. His dipshit followers will remain as a group that needs to be catered to. You're going to see MAGA-pandering candidates for years to come.

I'm not sure it's enough that he's personally out of the picture. His dipshit followers will remain as a group that needs to be catered to. You're going to see MAGA-pandering candidates for years to come.

We'll see. Today we have the least pandering candidate leading in the race for second place. There's room for some optimism. I also appreciate the work Christie has done, tilting at the windmills that it is. Trump will be the nominee, but it's Biden's race to lose.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Wow! That should be embarrassing for you to post. It’s like a comedy bit made to make fun of Trump, but you don’t get the joke. MJT doesn’t get the joke either. She’s a stupid woman for sure.
So, it's hard to tell from only watching that video if it's supposed to support Trump or denigrate him. But apparently, it's support. Apparently the people behind it are true believers. NYT did a write up on them just a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indyhorn
You think Hillary would let Bill out of the house to have a beer with you?
And, Bush the Younger says he no longer drinks because he was an out-of-control drinker in his younger days. That'll lower the number of drinking buddies for you guys.

Where's Michael Cohen when we need him to resolve these important questions?

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
Dude was riding the rails back then too. For all his faults and family privilege, he seems like real people.

I voted for him in 2000. Was done with the scandal and drama from the Clintons and a "compassionate conservative" was fine by me. I never thought he'd go rogue like he did after 9-11.

Reactions: manichi
And, Bush the Younger says he no longer drinks because he was an out-of-control drinker in his younger days. That'll lower the number of drinking buddies for you guys.
Laura Bush caught a DUI early in life too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT